Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374447 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 1:59pm On May 17, 2017
Jeffy1206:
The finale will be cool... However, I'm pretty sure that somehow Irish will survive... But I'm still confused if she's not dead then in the future Barry would not have lost hope and abandoned everyone or what do you guys think?

The future had changed before Savitar even unmasked himself. Since flash brought in Tracy Brand, it had changed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
Na wa o....

I think that isn't Iris West, Savitar killed..... HR face changing technique has done a job...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 4:00pm On May 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol....HR na bebeto....lol....which one b ya sure it's not iris grin grin cool shocked
the flash writers aint smart enough to kill iris.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2017
Minemrys:

the flash writers aint smart enough to kill iris.

oya laa....finale next week
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2017
Am I the only one wondering how the secret agent lady got into the season ( she seems very close to them but I haven't noticed her until the alien part where she showed up and Barry already knew her).
Anyone to put light to this

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:24am On May 18, 2017
barackodam:

The future had changed before Savitar even unmasked himself. Since flash brought in Tracy Brand, it had changed

my guy all this future change thingy fit no help na d writer go write whether he change or not... cos savitar unmasked all that. remember before the death when Barry first saw that scene, infinito street for empty. same as this one. if u followed legends of tomorrow, season 1 RIP Hunter came all the way from the future to prevent his wife death. but in doing so, he actually caused the death thereby wit all his effort he was to me that he came back from the future to cause his wife's death..... I'm not saying na iris die. take it or leave it. whether na iris or someone else die, all that matter is that they were planning to stop that scene from happening. but it still happened anyway. "Time always have it's way to fix itself"
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:24am On May 18, 2017
profstar:
Am I the only one wandering how the secret agent lady got into the season ( she seems very close to them but I haven't noticed her until the alien part where she showed up and Barry already knew her).
Anyone to put light to this
u watch arrow?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2017
hope2wise:
u watch arrow?
No, pls can u help with particular episode number they met in arrow?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:18am On May 18, 2017
profstar:

No, pls can u help with particular episode number they met in arrow?
you are talking abt Lyla michaels? She and Barry met in Arrow seas0n 3 epis0de 8. She's a recurring guest star on arrow since seas0n 1. And John diggle's wife.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2017
Minemrys:

you are talking abt Lyla michaels? She and Barry met in Arrow seas0n 3 epis0de 8. She's a recurring guest star on arrow since seas0n 1. And John diggle's wife.
Thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Rapahel1116: 8:53am On May 18, 2017
I believe iris is still alive ....bescos from wat I know wat Barry knows savitar knows....Cisco Nd hr must have planned something Like a plan b cos Barry will b very foolish to go with just d plan of trapping savitar wen he knows savitar will.definitely find a way to escape dat......wat Barry knows savitar knows BT wat savitar knows Barry doesn't
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 11:06am On May 18, 2017
hope2wise:

my guy all this future change thingy fit no help na d writer go write whether he change or not... cos savitar unmasked all that. remember before the death when Barry first saw that scene, infinito street for empty. same as this one. if u followed legends of tomorrow, season 1 RIP Hunter came all the way from the future to prevent his wife death. but in doing so, he actually caused the death thereby wit all his effort he was to me that he came back from the future to cause his wife's death..... I'm not saying na iris die. take it or leave it. whether na iris or someone else die, all that matter is that they were planning to stop that scene from happening. but it still happened anyway. "Time always have it's way to fix itself"

Rip had the power to change the future, but the time masters were always manipulating it so savage still killed his family.

Look at the end of season 2, see what happened?

Take a look at flashpoint too, see how it destroyed things. Even now, if anyone goes back in time, future changes, may be slightly, may be heavily
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2017
all hail #WeArePrometheus

the god himself!!!

mastermind of masterminds...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 12:15pm On May 18, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
all hail #WeArePrometheus

the god himself!!!
mastermind of masterminds...
wait for deathstroke damn it. Hey kid, am glad you came back.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2017
Minemrys:

wait for deathstroke damn it. Hey kid, am glad you came back.

lol...finally. ..Slade Wilson.......

arrow went to carry his daddy in battle...

tbh...he'll beat Adrian chase + arrow + Malcolm all combined...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 12:52pm On May 18, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...finally. ..Slade Wilson.......

arrow went to carry his daddy in battle...

tbh...he'll beat Adrian chase + arrow + Malcolm all combined...
Oliver went to call his daddy for Prometheus. Lol those years as a kid when one runs h0me to report to dad that you were beaten in school. That was how Arrow was. He carry him papa, uncle (merlyn) and elder sister (nyssa) go fight the boy wey d0n dey bully am for sch0ol since. Pr0metheus d0n enter. Na expulsion be him own.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 18, 2017
barackodam:

Rip had the power to change the future, but the time masters were always manipulating it so savage still killed his family.

Look at the end of season 2, see what happened?

Take a look at flashpoint too, see how it destroyed things. Even now, if anyone goes back in time, future changes, may be slightly, may be heavily

do u know if rip had not gone back in time his family would still be alive?
and what happened at d end of season 2 was as a result of the time quake. the legends go participate in their previous activities. lemme shock u. do u know everything that happened in season 2 never happened?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
My theory is dat wen time remnant Barry went to star labs asking were iris, hr opened his mouth to say where she is and he felt bad after. He felt useless and went to meet iris to use dat his face changing technology to pretend as if he is Iris, they will plan it alone, because anything Barry knows , time remnant Barry knows too. So maybe wen savitar killed her it was actually hr dat was killed. If it's true I will really be sorry for the young lad because despite he doesn't know anything he still give hope to team flash.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 5:08pm On May 18, 2017
Minemrys:

Oliver went to call his daddy for Prometheus. Lol those years as a kid when one runs h0me to report to dad that you were beaten in school. That was how Arrow was. He carry him papa, uncle (merlyn) and elder sister (nyssa) go fight the boy wey d0n dey bully am for sch0ol since. Pr0metheus d0n enter. Na expulsion be him own.
its seems your really underrating oliver, oliver had beaten his so called uncle (merlyn) more than once on the show, and has beaten his so called Sister (nyssa) one on one. Keep underrating him while he keeps beating all of them.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
People keep theorizing that Iris Is still.
that Savitar killed HR instead of Iris.
well, that sounds unlikely. for starters HR couldn't have gotten to Iris in time ( she was in another earth)

#team Iris must stay dead.

That Lyla woman is such as asshole. I just hope that Savitar kills her. Also, for someone who gave all those reasons for not wanting Barry to have the alien technology, she changed her mind pretty fast. the flash saving Snart means nothing because he is a hero, he saves lives for a living (figuratively anyway). the fact that he saved him does not prevent him from misusing the technology.

on a final note, I just hope that Iris is really dead. if they are going to bring her back let it not be this season. she adds absolutely nothing to the team - she's just a hot, love interest/ damsel in distress. nothing more
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 6:33pm On May 18, 2017
Gmajor:
People keep theorizing that Iris Is still.
that Savitar killed HR instead of Iris.
well, that sounds unlikely. for starters HR couldn't have gotten to Iris in time ( she was in another earth)

#team Iris must stay dead.

That Lyla woman is such as asshole. I just hope that Savitar kills her. Also, for someone who gave all those reasons for not wanting Barry to have the alien technology, she changed her mind pretty fast. the flash saving Snart means nothing because he is a hero, he saves lives for a living (figuratively anyway). the fact that he saved him does not prevent him from misusing the technology.

on a final note, I just hope that Iris is really dead. if they are going to bring her back let it not be this season. she adds absolutely nothing to the team - she's just a hot, love interest/ damsel in distress. nothing more

Exactly the thing, I'm wondering how they would tell us that she survived, I've been hearing of CW having wacky storyline, I'm about to verify for the first time

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
hope2wise:

do u know if rip had not gone back in time his family would still be alive?

and what happened at d end of season 2 was as a result of the time quake. the legends go participate in their previous activities. lemme shock u. do u know everything that happened in season 2 never happened?

What made him go back in time initially, because his family was murdered, if his family wasn't, he wouldn't have gone back anyway.

2, yeah, time quake, you're right.

3, now there's the part I'll disagree again, unless they'd go back in time yet again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
barackodam:

What made him go back in time initially, because his family was murdered, if his family wasn't, he wouldn't have gone back anyway.

2, yeah, time quake, you're right.

3, now there's the part I'll disagree again, unless they'd go back in time yet again

you know in his effort to kill vandal in the past, he unwittingly revealed himself, his wife and child to vandal. and that was the first time vandal has an idea who those pple are...

now the part of season one not happening is completely not true. but. I will ask u something before I drop my view. why do u think the spear of destiny disappeared with reverse flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by uzoexcel(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
Oh God
Damon
Bollocks
Iris is dead...Barry was too 'slowwww'....Damn. ..so is it irrefutable that the future can never be changed? Only the past..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eZRBG0rcZo

see some reactions smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH7pfP-B0wc

Touching episode really

**I think though that the 'dead' iris is HR...that face transmorgification technology from earth 2 mightav been used..though i can't figure out how or when the switch was made...***
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
barackodam:

do u know the device used in trapping savitar in d future is different from the Speed force bazuka?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 1:18am On May 19, 2017
hope2wise:

do u know the device used in trapping savitar in d future is different from the Speed force bazuka?

I don't know, but it's highly possible
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 1:22am On May 19, 2017
hope2wise:

you know in his effort to kill vandal in the past, he unwittingly revealed himself, his wife and child to vandal. and that was the first time vandal has an idea who those pple are...

now the part of season one not happening is completely not true. but. I will ask u something before I drop my view. why do u think the spear of destiny disappeared with reverse flash

1, yes, but savage doesn't travel to the future, does he?

2, I don't know, reality has changed, and zoom had finished him. Twas useless to him anyways
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 2:35am On May 19, 2017
Not bad... at least they did good and let Iris die... was starting to think they would end up finding a way to keep Iris alive... would've been annoying....

Great to see they stuck to the script ✔

waiting for the next Episode, let's see how Barry takes it... or maybe Iris will end up surviving... or maybe Barry will run back in time and prevent it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 7:26am On May 19, 2017
nani667:
Not bad... at least they did good and let Iris die... was starting to think they would end up finding a way to keep Iris alive... would've been annoying....

Great to see they stuck to the script ✔

waiting for the next Episode, let's see how Barry takes it... or maybe Iris will end up surviving... or maybe Barry will run back in time and prevent it

You think Iris died?

That's laughable grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 7:27am On May 19, 2017
uzoexcel:
Oh God
Damon
Bollocks
Iris is dead...Barry was too 'slowwww'....Damn. ..so is it irrefutable that the future can never be changed? Only the past..

**I think though that the 'dead' iris is HR...that face transmorgification technology from earth 2 mightav been used..though i can't figure out how or when the switch was made...***

So I watched a proof on YouTube just now, and I finally agree that twas HR that died
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:38am On May 19, 2017
barackodam:

1, yes, but savage doesn't travel to the future, does he?

2, I don't know, reality has changed, and zoom had finished him. Twas useless to him anyways

yes he does. there was a time he was asked by RIP how he was able to get that robot called errrr. I don forget d name. which wasn't made in that year but years in the future and salvage said through time travel. he went further to say that he learnt time travel from rip.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fabulous0019(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2017
Who watched arrow last episode.... Slade Wilson is back baby!!! Their Father

Team Arrow #

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.