Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375575 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
chygoz3:

Slide Wilson isn't dead.

He is. I believe Thea shot him in the Purgatory forest or whatever.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
MockinJay:

He is. I believe Thea shot him in the Purgatory forest or whatever.
I don't recall him dying. He was recaptured and locked back up in that Island prison.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Daniel2802:
Alaba boys at work. Arrow is currently in season 3. Slade was killed in season 2.
ι saw Slade in season 3..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
chygoz3:

I don't recall him dying. He was recaptured and locked back up in that Island prison.

That I don't recall.

Modified

Yeah. Oliver talked Thea out of killing him. He was locked again.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by lexrichy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Now that reverse flash has been exposed... . The look on Barrys face seeing he's missing in 2024 was epic.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
is caitlin having feelings 4 barry or something?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
is caitlin having feelings 4 barry or something?
yea,....I think she does.. damn that beeping sound... wanted to see more of that kiss even if it wasn't the real Barry.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg una go help me burn arrow season 2 n 3 on CD drive n send to me? I'll pay for it cos I don't av money to buy GB n download cos it mite consume data too much . I av both season 2 n 3 twice n they both av d same contents.

Na beg I dey beg.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oliver and Felicity...........finally!!!!

After three years, their great fuckening is upon us.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chibudollar: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Oliver should become raas I don't get why it's so bad like raas said if he tells them not to kill they won't
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
ι miss the old days Laurel Äη∂ Oliver
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by bufness(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dey made out atlast lol i watched every detail in hd grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
The flash who is harrison wells epis0de was really interesting. Now waiting to see how eobard thawne will react to barry kn0wing he's the reverse flash. Seen the trailer 4 d next epis0de and wells gets locked up. Funny. By the way yesterday's arrow episode was epic, imagyn the way merlyn fought the league of assassins, ollie's rebranding of being al sahim/Ra'as ollie ghul. Mhen can't wait for the flash epis0de 20 nd arrow ep 21
Harris0n wells: s0me would say am the reverse.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2015
gottoboy:
ι miss the old days Laurel Äη∂ Oliver
I wonder abt that cause in d comic its d arrow (oliver queen) and black canary (laurel lance).
By d way if d past is changed nd sarah is saved how den wud laurel be d black canary.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
†is people and spoilers without spoilers alert. I like Harrison wells no matter what. He's simply complete .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by homesteady(m): 4:14am On Apr 26, 2015
just finished watching Arrow season 2

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2015
today's episode of flash and last image is Oliver's solution to solving the reverse flash problem

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
killzone:
today's episode of flash and last image is Oliver's solution to solving the reverse flash problem
released?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Dragonking: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2015
The flash episode 20 is out
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Efostick(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2015
SPoiLer Alert!!!!! angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2015
This episode 20 is game changing
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dlex21(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
I have to say Harrison wells is really a smart dude... He was really one step ahead of all them. Can't wait for next week
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by bastien: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Very interesting ama watch again after tomorrow's paper
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oh my gosh this is sick
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ellab(f): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
that smirk of Gideon when saying "everything is fine".
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
They need to start introducing new heroes or show a justice League member.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Arrow just gormt better...
Waiting for episode 22
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
I knew Harrison wells will know of all their plans... Can't wait for the next.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kriptic: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Harrison Wells mehn....baddest guy ever liveth. I had always known that he was one step ahead. I mean, the guy is just too smart to be oblivious to their plans.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Harrison Wells is just a fool. His life is just a paradox and he is too obsessed with the flash so much that he doesn't want to enjoy his super powers. He can't kill Barry, otherwise he won't become Professor Zoom at all. Yet, he can't travel back to his timeline because he doesn't have enough speed force and even if he goes back, Flash is the master of speed there. I wonder what he is really up to? If he kills Iris, his timeline maybe affected too as the grandson of Barry, Bart Allen, another rival of his may may not exist. He is in a real dilemma...lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just watched the episode 20 again and I hate wills now, sharp and bad guy ever liveth ↗✔✔✅
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dlex21(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2015
ellab:
that smirk of Gideon when saying "everything is fine".
Please remind me who Gideon is again

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.