Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375083 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
MockinJay:

I think he doesn't actually get to save his mom or at least, that's what the comics displayed. He lets it be. But afterwards, Reverse-Flash kills Iris, still he doesn't change the past. He retired then later fell in love again and when R-Flash tried to kill his gf, he snapped his neck.

If you get to watch "Justice League: The Flashpoint paradox", you'd see that Flash actually gets to save his mom. Professor Zoom dared Barry to save his mom and he did it only to set off chain of events.
1. Bruce Wayne got shot instead of his parents. His father became Batman...lol
2. Superman was placed at a government facility throughout his life. He was a dullard when he was rescued by cyborg.
3. Aquaman and wonder woman became sworn enemies. This led to a massive war between the water race and the world government.
4. Justice League never existed and so on...

Barry realised his mistake and undid it painstakingly with his life.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2015
TonySpike:

If you get to watch "Justice League: The Flashpoint paradox", you'd see that Flash actually gets to save his mom. Professor Zoom dared Barry to save his mom and he did it only to set off chain of events.
1. Bruce Wayne got shot instead of his parents. His father became Batman...lol
2. Superman was placed at a government facility throughout his life. He was a dullard when he was rescued by cyborg.
3. Aquaman and wonder woman became sworn enemies. This led to a massive war between the water race and the world government.
4. Justice League never existed and so on...

Barry realised his mistake and undid it painstakingly with his life.

Oh yeah, I remember now. Too bad he didn't/won't save Iris when her time comes.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2015
MockinJay:

Oh yeah, I remember now. Too bad he didn't/won't save Iris when her time comes.
I don't think iris will die... think this is a new story... she's still alive in 2024, on Tuesday they'll go back in time to year 2000. and they'll get stuck again only if they'll change the past with adverse effects to the future
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MockinJay(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2015
Mackie1:
I don't think iris will die... think this is a new story... she's still alive in 2024, on Tuesday they'll go back in time to year 2000. and they'll get stuck again only if they'll change the past with adverse effects to the future

Looks like you know more about Flash than I do. A new storyline would be great, it will help with the suspense for both comic and non-comic readers.

Can't wait to watch!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 5:31pm On May 10, 2015
I hope there will be an episode on alternate reality in the next season...lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
MockinJay:

Looks like you know more about Flash than I do. A new storyline would be great, it will help with the suspense for both comic and non-comic readers.

Can't wait to watch!
Naaa, I don't follow them, jes remembered Wally in young justice, and knew he visited his family where there wea 3 flash... buh I jess think there'll be a lot of running on Tuesday...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 7:04am On May 11, 2015
Woww!!!

mehn this time travel stuff is brain tasking chai!

Like am solving complex calculus grin

Seriously cant wait for the last episode, anyways can someone explain where exactly the future flash is?

if he is missing then shouldn't he also be in the same past with the fake Harrison wells?

how exactly is Eobward thawne related to Eddie? why is he so obsessed with going back to his time when he has disrupted the time by killing wells etc who said he will meet things the way they were before?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2015
joywendy:
Woww!!!

mehn this time travel stuff is brain tasking chai!

Like am solving complex calculus grin

Seriously cant wait for the last episode, anyways can someone explain where exactly the future flash is?

if he is missing then shouldn't he also be in the same past with the fake Harrison wells?

how exactly is Eobward thawne related to Eddie? why is he so obsessed with going back to his time when he has disrupted the time by killing wells etc who said he will meet things the way they were before?

Let me try lolx.... 1 future Barry... that's a story on itss own. he protected himself and then ran away... I was thinking they merged before, but small barry should have the knowledge of what happened..
2. Eobard said he's a genius in the future... Thawne carrier as a police ended in a bad manner, nobody remembers him, a shame to the Thawne family a waste of life... and does not even get the girl. you can return this ring to Grandmother Agnes... that's the relationship that was revealed.
3. he wants to return to a future where no Barry existed 2024 his not actually his time, was not even born then. he came to that time to kill Barry who ran away...
4. he didn't alter his timeline by killing wells. he told wells am a fan of ur work. you don't develop the particle accelerator until a few years but I need it to happen now... thus creating flash
5. and final he wants to change the past probably to save his own life, and the newspaper should I say his guarding him... he asked Gideon, if anything has changed in the future 2 episodes ago..... Hope I tried sha

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:03am On May 11, 2015
Hello guys, we seem to miss the point here. Killing Barry would make Professor Zoom's superspeed powers non-existent. He owes Barry his existence and the highest harm he can actually do is to hurt those closest to Barry. If we follow events from flashpoint paradox comics, Barry created an alternate reality when he actually saved his mother from Professor Zoom. My guess is this, the older Barry is in another timeline after been unable to save his mother from Professor Zoom in this TV series. But then, i wonder what timeline the older Barry ran into...what if he ran into the future?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2015
Mackie1:
Let me try lolx.... 1 future Barry... that's a story on itss own. he protected himself and then ran away... I was thinking they merged before, but small barry should have the knowledge of what happened..
2. Eobard said he's a genius in the future... Thawne carrier as a police ended in a bad manner, nobody remembers him, a shame to the Thawne family a waste of life... and does not even get the girl. you can return this ring to Grandmother Agnes... that's the relationship that was revealed.
3. he wants to return to a future where no Barry existed 2024 his not actually his time, was not even born then. he came to that time to kill Barry who ran away...
4. he didn't alter his timeline by killing wells. he told wells am a fan of ur work. you don't develop the particle accelerator until a few years but I need it to happen now... thus creating flash
5. and final he wants to change the past probably to save his own life, and the newspaper should I say his guarding him... he asked Gideon, if anything has changed in the future 2 episodes ago..... Hope I tried sha
This actually explains some things.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 11, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks The Older Barry is actually in the same timeline with the Younger Barry and Eobard Thawne??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yinxfun(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2015
Different theories flying all around.. You guyz should calm down and let's see how it unfolds.. It's not more than 3episodes left...it's not as if the producers will get to use your theories in the coming epidodes,so why bother instead you are just messing with my people's mind here grin

Enough of all theories, let's enjoy the remaining episodes with clear mind devoid of all presumptions...PLEASE wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2015
yinxfun:
Different theories flying all around.. You guyz should calm down and let's see how it unfolds.. It's not more than 3episodes left...it's not as if the producers will get to use your theories in the coming epidodes,so why bother instead you are just messing with my people's mind here grin

Enough of all theories, let's enjoy the remaining episodes with clear mind devoid of all presumptions...PLEASE wink
This is a forum to discuss... dunno what else you expect us to do on the thread... discussion increases anticipation thus making the series more interesting
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yinxfun(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2015
Mackie1:
This is a forum to discuss... dunno what else you expect us to do on the thread... discussion increases anticipation thus making the series more interesting
Suit yourself
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
yinxfun:
Suit yourself

Guy everybody is entitled to freedom of speech... If u re not satisfied.. Y not keep mute
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yinxfun(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2015
gingger:

Guy everybody is entitled to freedom of speech... If u re not satisfied.. Y not keep mute
I hold you undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:31pm On May 12, 2015
No spoilers from those who have watched FLASH tonight please!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2015
Wells down! At least for now.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by lexrichy(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2015
One word for episode 22.. . Epic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Efostick(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2015
Episode 22 gave me Orgasm grin ....i never wanted it to end! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LillyAnne(f): 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
So, what's going to happen next now that Wells is 'dead'?

I'm not sure his dead though undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by michhitman(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
Can hear wells in d background saying..."part of the plan" grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jorhney(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2015
LillyAnne:
So, what's going to happen next now that Wells is 'dead'?

I'm not sure his dead though undecided

he's not dead
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2015
So, is Ray Palmer dead now? Or the shrinking Ray has exploding effects.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2015
michhitman:
Can hear wells in d background saying..."part of the plan" grin

Yeah! In joker's voice : it all... ... ... .. Part of the plan! We ahahahahaha
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by JUHABACH: 2:25pm On May 14, 2015
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Kunle106(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2015
Wow! Olicity, happily ever, after all d hurdles... So Malcom now d Ras?..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2015
Palmtrick:
So, is Ray Palmer dead now? Or the shrinking Ray has exploding effects.

Am confused too.. It seems this is d season finale.. according to d trailer cos everything is back to normal.. I love dis episode.. But flash was d bomb
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LillyAnne(f): 4:00pm On May 14, 2015
jorhney:

he's not dead
Obviously, he can't die...not now angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jorhney(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2015
LillyAnne:
Obviously, he can't die...not now angry

lol wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by trigar12(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
When d reverse flash was about to kill oliver, he said Oliver was gonna be sumtin.... I didn't understand dat.... can anyone help out pls?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 8:02pm On May 14, 2015
trigar12:
When d reverse flash was about to kill oliver, he said Oliver was gonna be sumtin.... I didn't understand dat.... can anyone help out pls?

He said that Oliver lived to the age of 86 years in the history books.

By the way, Professor Zoom is just having a dejavu. He isn't dead. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.