Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374839 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Guykhena:
Here I was thinking and happy it was finally the end of the craplationship known as "Olicity" ,*sighs*
One can only hope.

Btw,I've been having this feeling that this whole Legends Of Tomorrow ish bringing each member,has been kinda forced.
With Ray being 3rd from the Top on the forced list. Poor job from the writers.
Ronnie will soon be back
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
taiocol:

Ronnie will soon be back
Nope not anytime soon,I sincerely don't see the need, now that Jackson has taken his spot in the firestorm matrix.
Well in an interview with Robbie Amell,he said he will be back,maybe not as the version of the Ronnie we know,it might be another character/version.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Mehn, Flash was wasted by zoom, now he can't even walk, guess the other flash was right to run away from zoom.... At least, he gets to walk...
Both flash are now useless, one without his powers, the other :crippled..
We all thought Jay was being paranoid,now we know why,Zoom is a beast.
Barry was like,"I defeated the Reverse Flash I can take Zoom"(even when clearly the Reverse Flash was handing his a$$ over to him,that it was so horrific Eddie shot himself so he couldn't continue watching Barry's embarrassment in fighting grin ).
It was sad but still fun to watch.
And Zoom advertising the Flash downfall was just wow,flawless.

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guykhena:
We all thought Jay was being paranoid,now we know why,Zoom is a beast.
Barry was like,"I defeated the Reverse Flash I can take Zoom"(even when clearly the Reverse Flash was handing his a$$ over to him,that it was so horrific Eddie shot himself so he couldn't continue watching Barry's embarrassment in fighting grin ).
It was sad but still fun to watch.
And Zoom advertising the Flash downfall was just wow,flawless.
Lmao, Watching Barry sometimes can be very annoying, he can't fight to save his life....
I remember Oliver telling him last season that it's not all about speed, he so much believes in his speed but when you are fighting something faster than you, what then could he resort to,... Nothing. ..
If not for Wells and Cisco, the mumu would have been killed .

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lmao, Watching Barry sometimes can be very annoying, he can't fight to save his life....
I remember Oliver telling him last season that it's not all about speed, he so much believes in his speed but when you are fighting something faster than you, what then could he resort to,... Nothing. ..
If not for Wells and Cisco, the mumu would have been killed .
Exactly,he has always been portrayed as a weakling feeding off other people Heroics taking credit,with no major accomplishment(ok probably except the travelling back in time thing to save Central City).
Zoom seems pretty unstoppable,do you have any ideas on how Barry and Team can scale over him? right now I can't even think of any...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guykhena:
Exactly,he has always been portrayed as a weakling feeding off other people Heroics taking credit,with no major accomplishment(ok probably except the travelling back in time thing to save Central City).
Zoom seems pretty unstoppable,do you have any ideas on how Barry and Team can scale over him? right now I can't even think of any...

the writers and producers of the show just have to redeem his image grin zoom flog am like small pikin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guykhena:
Um, I think The new Wells holds the key to everything, I mean for Zoom to become this fast, he must have gotten a lot of training from somewhere, someone must have been teaching him how to build his power and maybe things went sour between them both and Zoom went solo....
I am saying this because Jay said Wells was indifferent to the threat of the Meta humans for a long time until Zoom kidnapped his daughter...
Wells is hiding a lot of stuffs, only if he starts talking before Barry can overcome Zoom...
I wonder how they are gonna overcome Grodd without the Flash in next week's episode.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Um, I think The new Wells holds the key to everything, I mean for Zoom to become this fast, he must have gotten a lot of training from somewhere, someone must have been teaching him how to build his power and maybe things went sour between them both and Zoom went solo....
I am saying this because Jay said Wells was indifferent to the threat of the Meta humans for a long time until Zoom kidnapped his daughter...
Wells is hiding a lot of stuffs, only if he starts talking before Barry can overcome Zoom...
Nice one,tho I don't really think at this point in time Wells would be holding back on anything that will be capable of stopping Zoom,not when his daughter's life is at stake.
And at this point Zoom apparently has no sign of weakness. And Zoom not succumbing to the speed damper(or what are they calling it?)Makes me think his speed doesn't actually come from the speed force.

I wonder how they are gonna overcome Grodd without the Flash in next week's episode.
Its gonna be more like a beauty and the beast scenario(poor Caitlyn),and we know Beauty always win smiley
Barry might as well just get back on his feet in a not so convenient way,just like last season in which he lost his speed and that didn't get past an episode.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guykhena:
Nice one,tho I don't really think at this point in time Wells would be holding back on anything that will be capable of stopping Zoom,not when his daughter's life is at stake.
And at this point Zoom apparently has no sign of weakness. And Zoom not succumbing to the speed damper(or what are they calling it?)Makes me think his speed doesn't actually come from the speed force.

Its gonna be more like a beauty and the beast scenario(poor Caitlyn),and we know Beauty always win smiley
Barry might as well just get back on his feet in a not so convenient way,just like last season in which he lost his speed and that didn't get past an episode.

Yeah, you are right, probably if we get to know a bit about Zoom's past, we might find a weakness... He might have been a worker in star labs, or an engineer or a scientist.... His past will tell a lot....
Lol... Beauty and the Beast, yea, his crippled state won't last long... I expect to see more of Jay... I like his chemistry with Ronnie's wife.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
coollabman:

the writers and producers of the show just have to redeem his image grin zoom flog am like small pikin grin grin
chai see finishing,every shred of dignity in the Flash is gone. Shame catch me for the guy grin .
Same Barry when dey form boss dey make mouth "I we filis Zoom ,is a smarl bouy,I am rady Joe" grin grin ,Zoom take am see pepper no be small,the writers can't redeem The Flash from such humiliation.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Yeah, you are right, probably if we get to know a bit about Zoom's past, we might find a weakness... He might have been a worker in star labs, or an engineer or a scientist.... His past will tell a lot....
Lol... Beauty and the Beast, yea, his crippled state won't last long... I expect to see more of Jay... I like his chemistry with Ronnie's wife.
shocked shocked don't let Ronnie get his eyes on this. Lol..
Ya I really wanna see more of Jay,prior to this episode I was taking him for some kinda wimp,,but now I totally respect his decision...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guykhena:
shocked shocked don't let Ronnie get his eyes on this. Lol..
Ya I really wanna see more of Jay,prior to this episode I was taking him for some kinda wimp,,but now I totally respect his decision...
Lol.... Common, her husband is dead, she needs to move on.....
Jay was smarter, I can't wait for next week.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
I love the part where Zoom catches Barry's lightening bolt like a football and throws it back at him....that was a lovely CGI!

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Guykhena:
chai see finishing,every shred of dignity in the Flash is gone. Shame catch me for the guy grin .
Same Barry when dey form boss dey make mouth "I we filis Zoom ,is a smarl bouy,I am rady Joe" grin grin ,Zoom take am see pepper no be small,the writers can't redeem The Flash from such humiliation.

grin grin grin there will be a rematch! by then Barry go don get enough juice to tackle zoom.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
coollabman:

grin grin grin there will be a rematch! by then Barry go don get enough juice to tackle zoom.
Except Barry pack him super friends come.
But for now I'm on #TeamZoom grin

solomonbrown64:

Lol.... Common, her husband is dead, she needs to move on.....
Jay was smarter, I can't wait for next week.
But there's no body evidence to confirm his death,just speculations.
For all we know he might be on NL observing things codedly,lol,so be careful smiley .

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Barry needs to go pick up some hand-to-hand combat skillz. Damn dat was disgraceful. He cant always rely on his speed to get him out of every situation.

Just imagine someone like Oliver Queen with Barry's speed shocked shocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by trigar12(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Barry needs to go pick up some hand-to-hand combat skillz. Damn dat was disgraceful. He cant always rely on his speed to get him out of every situation.

Just imagine someone like Oliver Queen with Barry's speed shocked shocked

The way zoom take hold barry like crayfish make me pity am mehn, cum dey drag am everywhere ... Shame catch me for am grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by christianboy007: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
just lookin at zoom u would notice he has combat skills and strength, barry lack the two he needs to hit a gym plus learn hand to hand combat before he can even stand a very little chance against zoom. and seriously even the reserve cant beat barry the way zoom did, zoom fuckingly beat the Bleep out of bary,bary deserve it he was getin to cocky#teamzoom

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2015
Guykhena:
Here I was thinking and happy it was finally the end of the
craplationship known as "Olicity" ,*sighs*
One can only hope.

Btw,I've been having this feeling that this whole Legends Of Tomorrow ish bringing each member,has been kinda forced.
With Ray being 3rd from the Top on the forced list. Poor job from the writers.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by bufness(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2015
bufness:
kindly take some if your time to sign this petition

https://www.change.org/p/the-cw-network-mark-pedowitz-el-rey-network-robert-rodriguez-yahoo-netflix-reed-hastings-neil-hunt-ted-sarandos-usa-network-save-constantine

why? where were you guys when the show was being cancelled? why didn't you guys tune in to watch the show so that the ratings won't drop? I'm sorry, this is medicine after death.

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by bufness(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2015
coollabman:

why? where were you guys when the show was being cancelled? why didn't you guys tune in to watch the show so that the ratings won't drop? I'm sorry, this is medicine after death.
lots of people watched the show
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by bufness(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2015
coollabman:

lots of people watched the show, the campaign has been in since, just kindly help out
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Emisco1(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2015
THERE IS JUST ONE THING GOING ON HERE.. THE MAN ZOOM. IS LIKELY TO BE EITHER OF THIS 3 PEOPLE

EDDIE

BARRY'S FATHER

OR BARRY HIMSELF

FROM EARTH TWO., because it seems earth two happen to have duplicate of every individual.

but I think Barry has to go over to sterling city to learn combat
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Emisco1:
THERE IS JUST ONE THING GOING ON HERE.. THE MAN ZOOM. IS LIKELY TO BE EITHER OF THIS 3 PEOPLE

EDDIE

BARRY'S FATHER

OR BARRY HIMSELF

FROM EARTH TWO., because it seems earth two happen to have duplicate of every individual.

but I think Barry has to go over to sterling city to learn combat

Interesting theory, we'll confirm that when zoom puts off his mask.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Guykhena:

It's called "Speed Dampener".... And of course Zoom's power is from the speed force... All speedsters tap from the speed force... It's most likely that Just one shot wasn't enough to take him down.... Or not at that moment anyways, that's probably why he sped off immediately, before he starts to feel the full effects of the Speed Dampener....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
nani667:

It's called "Speed Dampener".... And of course Zoom's power is from the speed force... All speedsters tap from the speed force... It's most likely that Just one shot wasn't enough to take him down.... Or not at that moment anyways, that's probably why he sped off immediately, before he starts to feel the full effects of the Speed Dampener....

I foresee Zoom becoming powerless in the next episode. That means that all the three speedsters will lose their speeds. What next, folks?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonySpike:

I foresee Zoom becoming powerless in the next episode. That means that all the three speedsters will lose their speeds. What next, folks?

Perfect time to introduce the wally west
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Emisco1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonySpike:

no I don't think so..

zoom would go on a break. his mission ix alweady accomplished. finishing all the fastest men alive.

in the next episode, grod d gorilla will come back,kidnap catllin(permit my spelling). now no body to save her

good and fine. cisco (aka Mr vibe) would vibe and locate her. who's gona rescue her. I tink its time to invite the arrow into flash or firestorm coming back from vacation

Mr whales wheelchair gona help Barry to build up is speed back like d reverse flash.

but don't b surprise MR ZOOM. WOULD B SUMBODI THAT BARRY WULDNT WANA KILL, BECOS HE'S GONA LOOK LIKE SOME1 FROM EARTH 1, who happens to be dead. either Eddie or Roy... making team star lab with the help of Dr whales. to dispose him of his power and live a normal life. filling the gap of that dead precious person

*ooooppppsss* wait am I seeing vision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
lol I wish/hope team arrow wud see d flash disgrace on t.v
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
nani667:

It's called "Speed Dampener".... And of course Zoom's power is from the speed force... All speedsters tap from the speed force . . It's most likely that Just one shot wasn't enough to take him down.... Or not at that moment anyways, that's probably why he sped off immediately, before he starts to feel the full effects of the Speed Dampener....
Actually no,Professor Zoom (from the comics anyway),manipulates time by slowing it down,thus giving the expression of him moving at super speed,out of the bunch he's actually the only one not connected.
Well only time can tell if this version takes a cue from him,or perhaps a new character altogether,created just for the show.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Guykhena:
Actually no,Professor Zoom (from the comics anyway),manipulates time by slowing it down,thus giving the expression of him moving at super speed,out of the bunch he's actually the only one not connected.
Well only time can tell if this version takes a cue from him,or perhaps a new character altogether,created just for the show.
well said .Zoom is not connected to the speed force, he manipulates time.
In zooms voice
Heroes die
Remember I am the fastest man alive
Below is a pix from e8 of the Flash

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.