Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375555 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

lol....lot of quotables in the episode - the most hilarious part was when Alfred told Bruce he had paid off the taxi he intended to use to go sneak out to see his blonde girlfriend..Bruce's reaction was priceless grin

didn't you see Penguin & The Riddler's new found partnership...shyte just got real...2 cold-blooded psychopaths on the loose & working together means doomsday for Gotham

That mixture is more corrosive than adding water to a conc. HCL.
Their partnership is gonna leave Gotham in ruins. We have a deranged fellow who's bi-polar with high level intelligence(with deceptive skills) in the most psychotic way you can think of,and the other a cold-hearted murderer with mummy issues who as of now is an amoral being with connections in high places and the most shady areas of Gotham. Bad combination grin ..
You feeling this Galavan of a dude? He doesn't strike me as more of a threat,his motivations aint terrifying in a menace type of way just plain silly.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
cao:

The thing with Barry & Patty is they're a good fit, but I keep waiting for Iris & Barry to happen.

yeah! that was how it was meant to be. but this iris dey vex me bad jare. let barry just patty small.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
KOLZY:

yeah! that was how it was meant to be. but this iris dey vex me bad jare. let barry just patty small.

you mean you want Barry to knack patty? shocked shocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Guykhena:

That mixture is more corrosive than adding water to a conc. HCL.
Their partnership is gonna leave Gotham in ruins. We have a deranged fellow who's bi-polar with high level intelligence(with deceptive skills) in the most psychotic way you can think of,and the other a cold-hearted murderer with mummy issues who as of now is an amoral being with connections in high places and the most shady areas of Gotham. Bad combination grin ..
You feeling this Galavan of a dude? He doesn't strike me as more of a threat,his motivations aint terrifying in a menace type of way just plain silly.

Gotham is in soup...The Riddler is a Psychopath & Penguin is a sociopath.... plus he's now more unpredictable & less susceptible to intimidation & normal human emotions since his mother is dead... after all he has nothing to lose.. same with The Riddler...

Gadavan doesn't scare me. I find the dude corny instead... Those his hooded frat brothers make me cringe though - Brother creel & co... sounds like some dark twisted Illuminati bullshït... cheesy

Galavan's sister acts like a wack job sometimes.. Is she right in the head at all? she is very hot
though

& why aren't there any sex scenes in Gotham? not even one since season 1...chai ..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Gotham is in soup...The Riddler is a Psychopath & Penguin is a sociopath.... plus he's now more unpredictable & less susceptible to intimidation & normal human emotions since his mother is dead... after all he has nothing to lose.. same with The Riddler...

Gadavan doesn't scare me. I find the dude corny instead... Those his hooded frat brothers make me cringe though - Brother creel & co... sounds like some dark twisted Illuminati bullshït... cheesy

Galavan's sister acts like a wack job sometimes.. Is she right in the head at all? she is very hot
though

& why aren't there any sex scenes in Gotham? not even one since season 1...chai ..
The story drives the sex not the sex driving the story
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:

The multiple dagger piercing in the security guard tho,they mean business. grin

though
Ya,it calls for a question tho,I mean the show is obviously dark with gruesome form of deaths in a bloody way being shown on Tv,that means they aint keeping it family friendly so what's up?
Well we could blame it on the FOX network,most networks have some kinda restrictions that the shows which they aire gotta follow(Take Constantine back then in NBC,the network doesn't allow smoking of cigarettes to be shown,although that's one of the major traits known in Constantine,it had to be tweaked to suit the network). That might be the case.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Dang I gotta give it to this show,The Flash aint slowing down,awesome work on Grodd,the cgi was on point not cheesy in anyway. Bummer we are gonna have to wait till Dec 1st for another awesome episode.

Sidenote: With the way this show is going,how in the hell will the movie version starring that gay dude(Ezra Miller) gonna top this? I mean this Flash series have dealt on so many threads,can the movie bring something new and better? I sincerely doubt..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by solomonbrown64: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
... Mehn, this episode is dope...
.. The Cgi is just too awesome for a TV series.... Groodd looks so real.....
... So it takes five miles for Barry to run before he can punch someone... Lol... He is still far from being able to defeat Zoom...
... Dr Snow really needs Love oh, Jay should please do the needful, wonder why he wasn't in the show today... They have started with their annoying breaks again...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2015
Guykhena:
Dang I gotta give it to this show,The Flash aint slowing down,awesome work on Grodd,the cgi was on point not cheesy in anyway. Bummer we are gonna have to wait till Dec 1st for another awesome episode.

Sidenote: With the way this show is going,how in the hell will the movie version starring that gay dude(Ezra Miller) gonna top this? I mean this Flash series have dealt on so many threads,can the movie bring something new and better? I sincerely doubt..

There are many exhaustive materials enough to make a self-sustaining any coming Flash movie at least 10 times. For crying out loud, the Flash is a time-traveller that can pop up in any time in history, creating new materials for any DC movie anytime...lol.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2015
TonySpike:

There are many exhaustive materials enough to make a self-sustaining any coming Flash movie at least 10 times. For crying out loud, the Flash is a time-traveller that can pop up in any time in history, creating new materials for any DC movie anytime...lol.
Did you read what you quoted?
I'm not talking about if the movie can stand on its own,I'm asking how its gonna distinguish itself from its awesome Tv Show counterpart without looking like a retread of the show.
And your so hyped "Time-Travel" has already been done on the show. And if the movie does that it'll be termed lazy writing.
Also its gonna be part of the DCEU,meaning all the movies will be connected,time travel wouldn't be a good idea for the cinematic universe.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
coollabman:

you mean you want Barry to knack patty? shocked shocked
ehen na... irisi is still forming 'i don't care'
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
KOLZY:
ehen na... irisi is still forming 'i don't care'

lol! grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
coollabman:

lol! grin
the girl just dey vess person
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by bufness(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
does it mean cisco babe will be hawk girl, cool

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
bufness:
does it mean cisco babe will be hawk girl, cool

According to Legends of Tomorrow, Yes

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Cisco Ramen's babe aka Hawk girl is fücking ugly. .
Christ!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:44am On Nov 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Cisco Ramen's babe aka Hawk girl is fücking ugly. .
Christ!
Cisco Ramon bro
wen no be noodles dem wan chop. grin grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Cisco Ramon bro
wen no be noodles dem wan chop. grin grin

Typographical error....thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2015
The fight scenes were a bit decent this time around.

*Mild Spoilers below*

How convenient,you beat up different H.I.V.E agents like crap without giving a damn who they are,and the only H.I.V.E agent you decide to give a crap about,by knowing his identity happens to be your brother Wtf? The odds are like one to a thousand.
Its like the writers don't even try,Arrow needs to up the ante..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
cao. ..it seems the martial art choreographers read my suggestion here.....the fight scenes were terrific. Laurel has really buckled up. ...
This has gotta be the best episode so far

I'm suspecting Oliver's campaign manager.. Something's not right with him..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Guykhena:
The fight scenes were a bit decent this time around.

*Mild Spoilers below*

How convenient,you beat up different H.I.V.E agents like crap without giving a damn who they are,and the only H.I.V.E agent you decide to give a crap about,by knowing his identity happens to be your brother Wtf? The odds are like one to a thousand.
Its like the writers don't even try,Arrow needs to up the ante..

lol. ...it's called coincidence. ...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by cao(f): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:
cao. ..it seems the martial art choreographers read my suggestion here.....the fight scenes were terrific. Laurel has really buckled up. ...

I'll probably watch it tomorrow, catching up on other shows before I sleep, I always leave The Flash & Arrow as my last programs.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by viruz007(m): 1:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Guykhena:
Well it might just turn around and work for its good,by indirectly building some kinda hype,I mean if someone actually liked the episode(leaked version),he/she would definitely feel the urge to watch the episode again when it finally airs on Tv,and good word to mouth spreading could boost the ratings.
Same thing happened to The Flash season1 pilot episode,it was leaked,but look how that turned out.

I think the networks do the leaks on purpose to assess the audience take on the show, for instance, Blindspot won me over when I saw the leaked pilot, same with Gotham and Flash...

Zoom sha... Dude got no joy cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Next on the flash - crossover flash and arrow with members of legend of tomorrow.Savage is here
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2015
cao:

I'll probably watch it tomorrow, catching up on other shows before I sleep, I always leave The Flash & Arrow as my last programs.

Alright. ...check out Ash vs Evil Dead too if you haven't. ...show is banging

Guykhena. ..you too
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chrisgurl(f): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I totally agree with you! There's something off about that campaign manager..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
I totally agree with you! There's something off about that campaign manager..

He's probably working covertly for Damien Dark & H.I.V.E
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Alright. ...check out Ash vs Evil Dead too if you haven't. ...show is banging

Guykhena. ..you too
The reviews I've been getting from Ash vs Evil Dead has been less than stellar,is it worth it?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Guykhena:
The reviews I've been getting from Ash vs Evil Dead has been less than stellar,is it worth it?

give it some credit.. It has been out for barely a week. .
If you want a good laugh you'd check it out
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2015
viruz007:

I think the networks do the leaks on purpose to assess the audience take on the show, for instance, Blindspot won me over when I saw the leaked pilot, same with Gotham and Flash...

Zoom sha... Dude got no joy cool
If it's on purpose then its a risky move,most times it backfires.
Take Supergirl for example,when I saw the leaked pilot as far back as may,I(and many others) lost interest,it was mediocre..

#TeamZoom baby cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

give it some credit.. It has been out for barely a week. .
If you want a good laugh you'd check it out
Oh,comedy has always been my thing,from the title I was expecting more dark and gritty stuff,if its a bit lighthearted then I'll give it a watch.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chrisgurl(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

He's probably working covertly for Damien Dark & H.I.V.E
yeah! Let's see how it goes smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.