Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375794 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Oliver is really an idiot, he has gone really soft. I prefer oliver of season 1 2 dis version of oliver dat is now full of sh!t. U should av jst killed malcom than getting his hand amputated. E will hit u hard 4 wat u did 2 him dat u wnt c it coming. Fool.

I'm definitely now team dhark nd malcom cuz anytin dat now befalls oliver n his team e should knw dat e was d one who started it.

As 4 dat b!tch called Laurel, d show runners should jst kill her cast off cuz i so much hate her. She's jst so boring, any small tin she'll jst b screaming undecided, it's not evn her mouth dat is making d noise
Well its not like he killed slade wilson for killing his mother.
What does her screaming and her mouth not making it has to do with anything.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Oliver is really an idiot, he has gone really soft. I prefer oliver of season 1 2 dis version of oliver dat is now full of sh!t. U should av jst killed malcom than getting his hand amputated. E will hit u hard 4 wat u did 2 him dat u wnt c it coming. Fool.

I'm definitely now team dhark nd malcom cuz anytin dat now befalls oliver n his team e should knw dat e was d one who started it.

As 4 dat b!tch called Laurel, d show runners should jst kill her cast off cuz i so much hate her. She's jst so boring, any small tin she'll jst b screaming undecided, it's not evn her mouth dat is making d noise
Well its not like he killed slade wilson for killing his mother.
What does her screaming and her mouth not making it has to do with anything.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 3:47am On Feb 13, 2016
StefanSalvatore:

TELL THEM BRO!

The guy is an idiot.
Against Malcolm Merlyn o.
Laurel too, all of them are pissing people off.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Meel: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Chai make i stop dis arrow sef, stupid film, d arrow team na ashey.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by StefanSalvatore: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2016
That's wat I'm saying if it was d oliver of season 1 e would av killed Slade Wilson without giving it a 2nd tot but due to d pipu e has surrounded himself with they've made him so soft 2 d extent dat e cnt kill a fly, e wnts 2 c good in everybody which would definitely lead 2 his downfall. U remembered when Wilson showed up in season 3 and fought oliver nd Thea in d forest ryt After e was released by malcom, e almost killed thea. Had it bn e succeeded nko?? Oliver would now start blaming himself 4 not killing him wen e had d chance lyk always using dat his favourite words "i should av" which is now making every1 bored.

As 4 Laurel she cnt fight, d oda team members r jst saving her lazy asss, she behaves as if she's d boss n d one calling d shots which she's not. When Sarah was d canary she doesn't open her mouth so wide lyk Laurel cuz she knows it's not her mouth dat is making d noise it's dat small ball shaped weapon. Laurel really looks stup!d wen doing dat.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
When is the next episode going to be aired?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thanks @newmovie but I just noticed that both flash and supergirl were not aired this week and no notification to the effect. What seems to be the problem
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Muyiwabiggy:
Thanks @newmovie but I just noticed that both flash and supergirl were not aired this week and no notification to the effect. What seems to be the problem
The Flash is just gonna air tonight, supergirl most definitely went on a break no problem about that.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Muyiwabiggy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thanks @ultimatesammie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:19am On Feb 17, 2016
come does the universe has it out for caitlin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2016
mehn i love this caitlin earth two killer fost doppelganger...shes cute and rugged.does anyone notice dat the deathstorm of earth2 is quite slower @shooting fire blasts than his earth1 counterparts...cant really wait 4 supergirl n flash's crossover on march 28..

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please, why has Barry A.k.a The Flash not passed through the prison walls yet.

It's not as if the writers forgot o.
Zoom passed through the wall na.

No be only small pikin dey watch this show abeg.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elparaiso:
Please, why has Barry A.k.a The Flash not passed through the prison walls yet.

It's not as if the writers forgot o.
Zoom passed through the wall na.

No be only small pikin dey watch this show abeg.
wait so u expect him to do everything flash in the comics can can do under how many years of being the flash, bro na wa 4 u ooo by the way he did phase through and you cant compare zoom to him as we've seen zoo is much better.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by maybrowne(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

wait so u expect him to do everything flash in the comics can can do under how many years of being the flash, bro na wa 4 u ooo by the way he did phase through and you cant compare zoom to him as we've seen zoo is much better.

Considering how fast flash ran in the particle accelerator, i do expect him to be way better than this

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
maybrowne:

Considering how fast flash ran in the particle accelerator, i do expect him to be way better than this

don't mind the writers of the show! they are just fvcking up the character. making him look unnecessarily weak.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Actually what they did is understandable... It was already stated from the beginning that earth two had a different frequency than earth one... So based on that Barry wouldn't just be able to phase through the glass just like that... He eventually phased through it tho...

It's Jay Garrick that was just useless.... Why stand in front of the breach.. As I saw the fool standing there it was already too obvious Zoom was gonna take him... Well good riddance if you ask me, that guy has been useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Who could be that guy behind the iron mask

It was very obvious that something was going to happen after jay closed the breach. But I don't think he's dead.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
nani667:
Actually what they did is understandable... It was already stated from the beginning that earth two had a different frequency than earth one... So based on that Barry wouldn't just be able to phase through the glass just like that... He eventually phased through it tho...

It's Jay Garrick that was just useless.... Why stand in front of the breach.. As I saw the fool standing there it was already too obvious Zoom was gonna take him... Well good riddance if you ask me, that guy has been useless
My thoughts exactly. Why stand in front of the breach knowing fully well it wasn't closed yet and dat Zoom was on the other side??
As i saw him climb those stairs, turn around and how he started smiling like one mumu, i knew Zoom was gonna grab him.

Besides the writers no try with dat scene. Coz it was just stûpid and unnecessary....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Anybody knows the name if the black lady on Arrow next Wednesday?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Elparaiso:
Anybody knows the name if the black lady on Arrow next Wednesday?
Never mind she is Vixen from Detroit.
She and her stunt woman are Nigerians tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sbSuK41iWI
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kwhiz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
nwaobitex:
Who could be that guy behind the iron mask

It was very obvious that something was going to happen after jay closed the breach. But I don't think he's dead.
i tink d guy behind the iron mask is the real jay garrick
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2016
iLove The Flash, but it has one of the worst time travel logic ever. How can an explosion stop a time-induced wormhole? It just isn't right. Time isn't that simple. And how can Eobard Thawne be alive in the the future? Once Eddie died, all of his descendants should have been wiped out from existence. Saying that Eobard didn't disappear is just utter bs

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2016
kwhiz:

i tink d guy behind the iron mask is the real jay garrick
Yeah. And there are also theories that he could be Eddie because of his blonde hair
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Elparaiso:
Never mind she is Vixen from Detroit. She and her stunt woman are Nigerians tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sbSuK41iWI
Let's just hope that she can be properly protrayed in live-action

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kwhiz(m): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
Yeah. And there are also theories that he could be Eddie because of his blonde hair
yeah

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2016
it was only the first season of Arrow and some earlier parts of season2 thats interesting.. when i watched season2 to some point, i deleted it..

i still prefer the raw, beastly oliver of season1. not the pvssy we are seeing now

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
viickerz:
it was only the first season of Arrow and some earlier parts of season2 thats interesting.. when i watched season2 to some point, i deleted it..

i still prefer the raw, beastly oliver of season1. not the pvssy we are seeing now
And some peeps claimed dats nothhow the oliver is, he was to batman like in d comics do u see him killing people.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Another brilliant episode . It`s only a shame they used one of the most used plot devices at the end, so transparent. The black masked dude is obviously tied in with Jay .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fkforyou(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
StefanSalvatore:

I feel you bro, I thought about the same thing, I dont want to come across like a misogynist, but I dont like laurel, she has not use in the storyline, I liked arrow when it was just oliver,felicity and diggle and maybe roy.
I mean how can they say someone like laurel and thea would be the ones taking on hive soldiers like they are some amateur.
About oliver becoming diplomatic, I guess the writer are trying to say he has grown matured or evolved to some one good, hence the reasons for the flashback about his period in prison with that russian chic.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2016
nani667:

bros even me sef tire 4 d guy. d way he was smiling like a fool while standing in front of d wormhole, i already knew dt something was gonna go downcry tho i didn't expect it 2 be quite so vicious
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Now I've got alot of questions.

Who's Zoom? Could the masked guy in zoom's lair be the real Jay Garrick? Or is Zoom Jay, that He travelled back in time, just like Flash n reverse flash story of earth 1.

These questions make me love TheFlash though. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.