Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375709 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theunnamed: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Minemrys:

they dare n0t take her. I heard caitlin's mum is c0ming in s3. Am guessing they would have barry wake up in the present c0nfused as to what happened and if at all his bec0ming flash was all in his head. That means the world would be n0rmal to him so would he.

Yea...that's kinda like what happened in the comic...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theunnamed: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Minemrys:

they dare n0t take her. I heard caitlin's mum is c0ming in s3. Am guessing they would have barry wake up in the present c0nfused as to what happened and if at all his bec0ming flash was all in his head. That means the world would be n0rmal to him so would he.

Yea...that's kinda like what happened in the comic...
But I think he might still have his power later in the season because,in the first place it was the flash's rival that killed his mom. So definitely he'll have his power maybe not in the begin...then enter professor zoom...I'm anticipating his costume!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Minemrys:

Barry will lose his speed powers in the new time line. He can't have both his mum alive and his speed force as this is a time paradox. His Mum's death led to him getting his speed power. This means he will have to find a way to recreate the situation that led to him getting his superhuman power. By the way Barry will remember all past events in his new time line.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
nani667:
sad
Using this girl as Supergirl is the real f**k up of the tv series
Should have use someone with a fierce look

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Using this girl as Supergirl is the real f**k up of the tv series
Should have use someone with a fierce look
See ehn, i don't know what u pple ve against Melissa Benoist. She can only play whatever role the writers and producers tell her to play. I agree that Supergirl's character should be stronger and darker than what the show potrays it to be. But that one is not the actress's fault na. Even Superman in that picture above looks like a gay mudafûcker who's been bullied all his life.
The whole Supergirl show is the problem here and not just Supergirl herself....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
See ehn, i don't know what u pple ve against Melissa Benoist. She can only play whatever role the writers and producers tell her to play. I agree that Supergirl's character should be stronger and darker than what the show potrays it to be. But that one is not the actress's fault na. Even Superman in that picture above looks like a gay mudafûcker who's been bullied all his life.
Pls don't misquote me
I neva said that Melissa benoist is a bad actor, she tried buh the Supergirl character did not fit her personality, face, shape and all. I am condemning anybody who choose her to play the Supergirl role and not her.
If it's a most to use her they should just have given her another role. Thou some make up here and there can help if dem get sense, for the second season
If you watch closely, her personal life as kara was perfect buh as Supergirl is a no no for me. so she as an actor is not the problem.

But u are right, the writer f**k up too big time. The season one would have been a badass if they have portary a darker, mean, no nonsense, not too serious looking Supergirl who fight to destroy, instead of a little mommy 's girl who is been managed by the d.o.c to take down aliens because she is from krypton.

If she is to stop any alien she go first start to dey beg them until the alien try to kill her before she raise hand grin smh, instead make she give them beating of life and dare them to try cause trouble again grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
I think the storyline and the weak villains ruined the season 1 of the supergirl TV series. Also the the cgi was poor and the "girl power" theme ruined it for me. They went for over the counter light tone which appealed to teenagers and tweens.

Now that the show has moved to the cw, maybe it will improve in the areas lacking.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by samsard(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
LMAO
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2016
parrotibaba:
I think the storyline and the weak villains ruined the season 1 of the supergirl TV series. Also the the cgi was poor and the "girl power" theme ruined it for me. They went for over the counter light tone which appealed to teenagers and tweens.

Now that the show has moved to the cw, maybe it will improve in the areas lacking.
Of every bad thing in the show, i think the CGI was the worst. At the end of that crossover episode with the flash, when she and flash were both running, the cgi was so poor i felt like throwing up.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Pls don't misquote me
I neva said that Melissa benoist is a bad actor, she tried buh the Supergirl character did not fit her personality, face, shape and all. I am condemning anybody who choose her to play the Supergirl role and not her.
If it's a most to use her they should just have given her another role. Thou some make up here and there can help if dem get sense, for the second season
If you watch closely, her personal life as kara was perfect buh as Supergirl is a no no for me. so she as an actor is not the problem.

But u are right, the writer f**k up too big time. The season one would have been a badass if they have portary a darker, mean, no nonsense, not too serious looking Supergirl who fight to destroy, instead of a little mommy 's girl who is been managed by the d.o.c to take down aliens because she is from krypton.

If she is to stop any alien she go first start to dey beg them until the alien try to kill her before she raise hand grin smh, instead make she give them beating of life and dare them to try cause trouble again grin
Azzin even those fight scenes sef were extremely boring. And it wasn't bad enough she was playing girl scout for the DEO, she had to start working for them again. The most powerful woman and second most powerful being on the planet taking orders from the government? It was hilariously stûpid. angry

And to make things worse, every small argument she'd get into with Alex both of them go start to dey cry angry

Abeg if the s2 will be anything close to the s1, i no watch again...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Azzin even those fight scenes sef were extremely boring. And it wasn't bad enough she was playing girl scout for the DEO, she had to start working for them again. The most powerful woman and second most powerful being on the planet taking orders from the government? It was hilariously stûpid. angry

And to make things worse, every small argument she'd get into with Alex both of them go start to dey cry angry

Abeg if the s2 will be anything close to the s1, i no watch again...

By the way, superman has always been a government boy. That has been proven over and over again in the comics. I strongly don't know why his cousin will not follow government orders.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
The CW has confirmed the start dates for
the new seasons of its superhero stable,
and Supernatural too...

The American TV networks are currently
prepping for the fall 2016-2017 season, which
will see a huge number of geek-friendly genre
shows heading to our screens. In this article,
we're listing all the start dates for shows new
and returning...

NB: this article is currently full American start
dates. We'll update you when we hear the UK
ones.

Here are the start dates for the new
seasons of those shows, and a few others...

Tuesday 4th October
The Flash
No Tomorrow

Wednesday 5th October
Arrow
Frequency

Monday 10th October
Supergirl

Thursday 13th October
Legends Of Tomorrow
Supernatural

Monday 17th October
Jane The Virgin

Friday 21st October
The Vampire Diaries
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 2:10am On Jun 22, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
Using this girl as Supergirl is the real f**k up of the tv series Should have use someone with a fierce look
Yup...that babe is just too dull

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:17am On Jun 22, 2016
nani667:

Yup...that babe is just too dull
grin

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by urahara(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
LordZero:

Na that time boom/bomb or [b]Flashpoint i dey wait for ooo.. if thunder wan fire them make d thing no affect all dem star city, hub city and co..

if it does affect every city in earth one, then we can as well say we are starting everything over again.

by the way zoom fall my hand, i expect make him kill iris but na barry papa him go kill..

damian dark sef foolish, make e remove felicity e no gree. sister be hacking anything on her pad like say she dey call phone numbers. dia is God sha.

i no dey follow LOT again but why dem go remove kendra without remove dat dia capter (wetin be him name again) i no dey feel d dude at all. [/b]

Actually it's meant to affect the arrow universe although the arrow producers aren't yet sure if they would introduce flash point.

Everything is going to restart but things would be different. In the original comic book, the flash point led to Captain cold being the hero of Central city. He was called citizen cold and the flash no longer had his powers since his mom was alive and he never went into forensics and as such never had to be in a lab for chemicals to spill over him and lightening to give him powers. Batman was no longer Bruce Wayne, but his father Thomas Wayne after witnessing his wife and son being killed.

Any way she, Barry still managed to reset things back to normal cool. By travelling back to the moment before he made that stupid mistake.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by urahara(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Pls don't misquote me

Long story short, super girl is a walk series
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
urahara:

Actually it's meant to affect the arrow universe although the arrow producers aren't yet sure if they would introduce flash point.

Everything is going to restart but things would be different. In the original comic book, the flash point led to Captain cold being the hero of Central city. He was called citizen cold and the flash no longer had his powers since his mom was alive and he never went into forensics and as such never had to be in a lab for chemicals to spill over him and lightening to give him powers. Batman was no longer Bruce Wayne, but his father Thomas Wayne after witnessing his wife and son being killed.

Any way she, Barry still managed to reset things back to normal cool. By travelling back to the moment before he made that stupid mistake.

am aware of the comic events, just that the series is not following d comic line by line, scene by scene. ..no matter what they do, i don't want to see iris n felicity again in a major role... also Malcom merlyn..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by urahara(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
LordZero:

am aware of the comic events, just that the series is not following d comic line by line, scene by scene. ..[b]no matter what they do, i don't want to see iris n felicity again in a major role... also Malcom merlyn.. [/b]

Why na cry cry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
urahara:

Why na cry cry
thier characters are annoying and a waste of space and air-time. iris has been annoying since day one but i like felicity's body grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by urahara(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
LordZero:

thier characters are annoying and a waste of[b] space and air-time. iris has been annoying since day one but i like felicity's body [/b] grin grin grin

Looooool grin grin MO fo oh.

How iris take annoy you. She is cool na. And is because felicity talks too much.

Lool at bolded grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by forreelinc(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
cheesy ah dem still dey make dis dead series? I'm happy for them o I neva thot it will survive beyond the first season
grin OLIVER QUINN YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!!!!
Hehehe #DeadShow
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
urahara:

Looooool grin grin MO fo oh.

How iris take annoy you. She is cool na. And is because felicity talks too much.

Lool at bolded grin

is it airtime or screen time grin

anyways iris talks when her opinion doesn't matter, she doesn't understand 10% of what they talk about in d lab..

she's got barry in the back up plan zone.... grin

and the most annoying part :: guys let me have the room, I've got this, i know barry and all those bullshyt statements of hers...

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chilling...

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Superman has never ever been a government boy
TonySpike:

By the way, superman has always been a government boy. That has been proven over and over again in the comics. I strongly don't know why his cousin will not follow government orders.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Blackeard:
Superman has never ever been a government boy
In the dark knight series, he was answering directly to POTUS. POTUS asked him to bring Batman, dead or alive. Read your comics, dude!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Dud that's 55 years into the future. More very there are different writers and different timelines for comics.
TonySpike:

In the dark knight series, he was answering directly to POTUS. POTUS asked him to bring Batman, dead or alive. Read your comics, dude!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Eobard...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by urahara(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
joseph214:
Ok can it be fixed.

In the comic batman ( Bruce Wayne's father) and Barry fixed it. or so they thought. It was fixed but Dr Jon Manhattan of the watchmen altered the timeline.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by urahara(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
waywardpikin:
How ironic is it that the season finale of Arrow is much muchhhhh better than that of The Flash?

I had so many problems with The Flash, especially with the way Flash defeated Zoom. Did he suddenly become helpless and weak when Flash was giving him a beat down? Cos I didn't see him put up much of a fight. Or was that the point where the director said 'Oya actor, this is the part where you get angry and finish the boss'? It was very haphazardly done.

Also, at the end of Season One finale of The Flash I was wondering who the villain would be only to discover that it would be another speedster. They better not try this with us again next season. No more speedster villains! The writers should try and be creative. The Flash is steadily becoming more and more formulaic. Didn't we deal extensively with Barry and how the death of his mother affected him greatly? I mean, EXTENSIVELY. So why take us back to square one? Why rehashing the same subject matter over and over again? The whole thing smacks of lazy writing to me.

Sure we don't know the implications saving his mother would have on the timeline now but frankly we are quite bored with the subject. Three seasons and we are stuck in an endless loop. Also, doesn't it stand to reason that, given the fact that he knows the consequence and potential risks involved in saving his mother, and given his personal experience with the speed force, that he wouldn't dare the attempt? If anything, doesn't it stand to reason that he would have gone back in time to rescue his FATHER instead given that the whole brouhaha with his mother is a done deal? Or was the little whiny kid scared of Zoom abi wetin? Endless loop, I tell you.

And don't bother understanding the time remnant thingy, that was simply a cop out initiated by the writers of the show. Time travel is always a tricky subject that must be handled logically and coherently. Instead the writers have taken advantage of that to feed us expired Viju milk. I dey vex.

Also I think the fact that CW requires 23 episodes for each of the two shows affects the storytelling in the sense that some plots get dragged on endlessly, and filler episodes become the order of the day. Case in point, the season finale of Arrow season 4 is easily the best episode of the whole season. And this has been a rather annoying season for viewers of Arrow but I find myself looking forward to what happens next. The same cannot be said for The Flash, a superhero of which I'm a diehard fan.

And Barry should stop kissing or getting romantically involved with Iris. Bad things happen when he does that. He must really be a virgin like someone opined.

That kiss that they shared? So lukewarm... like kissing a sibling... dead on arrival... FLAT! No biology, not to talk of chemistry. And speaking of biology, aren't they supposed to be like siblings?

Eeeeww... Eeeeww... EEEEWW!

In summary, all the DC shows seemed to really struggle this season. From Arrow to The Flash to Legends Of Tomorrow. Can't speak for Supergirl which I don't really follow. What's up with them?

Phew... long post!

Bros u dey para o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.