Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373948 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2016
waywardpikin:

I certainly rate it over Arrow and The Flash, especially now that they've gotten rid of the hawks and Vandal Savage altogether. The major problem LoT had was that the big bad never really cut across as an intimidating and overwhelming force to begin with. I feel like it shouldn't have taken so long to kill him. Them reach like 8 or 9 actors, them no fit gather am shook am knife ni angry? Maybe it was the actor. I know the next season will be better.

Gotham is another DC show that has me a little worried too. Dunno if I'm watching these TV shows all wrong. EPP!
They killed him several times but he is immortal he always come back. Buh in the finale he was back to being mortal coz of the meteorite, which made his death permanent
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
Yeah saw that.

Honestly these superhero TV shows should cut down the number of episodes per season to 13 or 15 so as to avoid dragging the plot and also giving the viewers unnecessary filler episodes. Just look at daredevil, Jessica Jones and the upcoming Netflix marvel TV shows, 13 episodes each which focuses on the main plot throughout.
Exactly.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mrluv(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Your write up lacks context
Do you just watch only the season finale of this movies lol
Pls do not compare a 2 hours movie to a season film
Are you saying arrow and flash did not sweat as u imply, before defeating their villains? Pls start again from episode one
The originals all you can see is marcel bitten two vampires? That is strange very strange
Thou i think the writers of the flash and arrow should up their game
yes both of them did not sweat. the flash and is team has no idea to take down zoom but the way zoom was defeated must be question how can zoom the demon speedster that nearly kiled barry was not able to put a defence against barry as for the original the only fighting scene is when marcel bite two vampire and freya was poison as for the arrow how can dark who was beaten oliver first and he just received two punch frm oliver and he was begging for is life come on this final we need more fighting scene than talking...you must have watch spartacus everybody know spartacus is stronger than boss even boss know that he stand no chance against spartacust he was not easy for spartacust to bring boss to his knee before he was help that is wat we call final not all those scrap flash original and arrow are showing us
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jaymaestro(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2016
The flash ending was pathetic contrast to the season bright start.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2016
Like I've always stated , Flash remains the crapiest superhero serie I ever watched.
What the f*ck is Iris still doing in that serie? Babysitting Barry? Damn!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2016
Mrluv:
yes both of them did not sweat. the flash and is team has no idea to take down zoom but the way zoom was defeated must be question how can zoom the demon speedster that nearly kiled barry was not able to put a defence against barry as for the original the only fighting scene is when marcel bite two vampire and freya was poison as for the arrow how can dark who was beaten oliver first and he just received two punch frm oliver and he was begging for is life come on this final we need more fighting scene than talking...you must have watch spartacus everybody know spartacus is stronger than boss even boss know that he stand no chance against spartacust he was not easy for spartacust to bring boss to his knee before he was help that is wat we call final not all those scrap flash original and arrow are showing us

Oga dem sweat o, zoom almost killed flash 2 twice, zoom took his speed and then killed his father. As for Arrow i can't start to mention what darhk did to Oliver queen as a person and as the arrow.

In the flash we are made to know that the faster speedster is always the better, if you look closely at the beginning of the fighting scene flash was faster than zoom to throw the punch, fueled with his rage that is how he defeat zoom. Zoom is not a demon coz he is very fast is what makes him strong. He literally has the strength of a normal human.
So u expect them to fight from central city to star city to Russia to Japan then back to central city abi, and all we will be seeing is one blue and red lighting unless they played it in slow motion.

In the originals the less fight made it more interesting coz to me too much of vampire fight is always boring, And what they did with the remaining time was necessary, they only have 43minutes for all of that. Maybe if they have had 1 hour u would have seen more fight

As for arrow i have not watch the season finale

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by trigar12(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2016
I am done with FLASH... It's just disappointing , it started brightly buh its now shitty... Looks like a film for teenagers. Sad much for them
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by rheidn(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2016
so there are no movie links here?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 7:18am On May 30, 2016
rheidn:
so there are no movie links here?
which of the movie links you need
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by lemonsebastian: 10:26pm On May 30, 2016
The flash remains my favourite tv series......i dnt kw weda does folks dat complain every tym re actually watchin d show or d back of dia tv oooo......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by lemonsebastian: 10:34pm On May 30, 2016
who said felicity diaries(arrow)....shits on flash.....u wer watchin d back of ur tv not d show......bcus no season of felicity diaries can eva beat the season2 of d flash.....i can only rate felicity diaries wit flash season1.......nd 4 dose of u dat dint kw wat happnd in d finale is calld flashpoint paradox....whch also happnd in d comic....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mystic1(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2016
lemonsebastian:
who said felicity diaries(arrow)....shits on flash.....u wer watchin d back of ur tv not d show......bcus no season of felicity diaries can eva beat the season2 of d flash.....i can only rate felicity diaries wit flash season1.......nd 4 dose of u dat dint kw wat happnd in d finale is calld flashpoint paradox....whch also happnd in d comic....
SMH!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 9:10am On May 31, 2016
trigar12:
I am done with FLASH... It's just disappointing , it started brightly buh its now shitty... Looks like a film for teenagers. Sad much for them
you are free to leave and please I beg of you don't comeback,while on your way out don't let the door hit you smileytongue

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by lemonsebastian: 9:50am On May 31, 2016
Arrow had d worst season finale imagin imbd rated it 5.2/10......wat season finale can eva rate lyk dat......even (supergirl nd lot) is far beta dan..arrow(felicity diaries)she stopd nukes wit an ipad. oooo imagin........
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2016
lemonsebastian:
she stopd nukes wit an ipad
grin grin grin

I have no idea why i find dis hilarious....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2016
It has come to my notice that plenty ppl no sabi watch tv.
Hmm.
The just the para. How can flash defeat zoom so easily.
Now c, in the flash, the faster person is ultimatly stronger. When the flash first met zoom, zoom was faster thanks to velocity 9. Episodes later, the flash went into the past and got the formular for the tachion (xcuse the spelling)stuff from the reverse flash. When he put the formular to use he was close to 4 times faster the before and even faster than velocity 9 fueled zoom hence the ease with which he defeated zoom. What i dont understand is why zoom kept taking velocity 9 even after getting barry's speed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by sunkieisland(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2016
The season finale of the Flash season 2 is definitely going to create a TIME BOOM, causing an alteration of all reality as we've been seeing from season 1.

That's what d season 3 will be about mostly
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by lilEmir3(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
sunkieisland:
The season finale of the Flash season 2 is definitely going to create a TIME BOOM, causing an alteration of all reality as we've been seeing from season 1.

That's what d season 3 will be about mostly
Meaning reverse flash & zoom may come back & team up 2 beat barry? grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
What do you think guys?

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
lemonsebastian:
lols felicity diaries, i was thinking it was m0re like keeping up with the sm0aks guest starring green arrow.
And flashpoint paradox? I love it but i d0n't want the tv show doing it. It should be left for the big screen.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gmajor:
It has come to my notice that plenty ppl no sabi watch tv.
Hmm.
The just the para. How can flash defeat zoom so easily.
Now c, in the flash, the faster person is ultimatly stronger. When the flash first met zoom, zoom was faster thanks to velocity 9. Episodes later, the flash went into the past and got the formular for the tachion (xcuse the spelling)stuff from the reverse flash. When he put the formular to use he was close to 4 times faster the before and even faster than velocity 9 fueled zoom hence the ease with which he defeated zoom. What i dont understand is why zoom kept taking velocity 9 even after getting barry's speed
he didn't c0ntinue taking v 9. But i d0n't kn0w why his lightning remained blue.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Keky:
What do you think guys?
am angry. Why bring supes' reps down?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Minemrys:

he didn't c0ntinue taking v 9. But i d0n't kn0w why his lightning remained blue.
v9 is the only thing i know that turns a speedsters lightening blue
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gmajor:
v9 is the only thing i know that turns a speedsters lightening blue
yea i kn0w but after taking barry's speed i d0n't kn0w why they let z0om's lightning remain blue.. Am sure he didn't go bk to taking v9 c0nsidering what he went through.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
lilEmir3:
Meaning reverse flash & zoom may come back & team up 2 beat barry? grin
Na that time boom/bomb or Flashpoint i dey wait for ooo.. if thunder wan fire them make d thing no affect all dem star city, hub city and co..

if it does affect every city in earth one, then we can as well say we are starting everything over again. ..

by the way zoom fall my hand, i expect make him kill iris but na barry papa him go kill..

damian dark sef foolish, make e remove felicity e no gree. sister be hacking anything on her pad like say she dey call phone numbers. dia is God sha.

i no dey follow LOT again but why dem go remove kendra without remove dat dia capter (wetin be him name again) i no dey feel d dude at all.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 3:02am On Jun 18, 2016
sad

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theunnamed: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
lemonsebastian:
The flash remains my favourite tv series......i dnt kw weda does folks dat complain every tym re actually watchin d show or d back of dia tv oooo......

They are complaining because they just jumped to watching the series

But to fully understand it,you have to see even if its a little of the comic especially the new 52
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theunnamed: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Minemrys:

yea i kn0w but after taking barry's speed i d0n't kn0w why they let z0om's lightning remain blue.. Am sure he didn't go bk to taking v9 c0nsidering what he went through.

It was just to make him look as bad as he was when the season started...and to give him his unique signature...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theunnamed: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Minemrys:

lols felicity diaries, i was thinking it was m0re like keeping up with the sm0aks guest starring green arrow.
And flashpoint paradox? I love it but i d0n't want the tv show doing it. It should be left for the big screen.

Well let's wait for the twist...but it's most likely what will since Barry's mom is stull alive...
Will he even still have his powers yet?
And they better not take Panabaker of the show!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theunnamed: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Minemrys:

Well let's wait for the twist...but it's most likely what will happen since Barry's mom is stull alive...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
theunnamed:

Well let's wait for the twist...but it's most likely what will since Barry's mom is stull alive...
they dare n0t take her. I heard caitlin's mum is c0ming in s3. Am guessing they would have barry wake up in the present c0nfused as to what happened and if at all his bec0ming flash was all in his head. That means the world would be n0rmal to him so would he.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Guys what about zoom turning into the black flash when he was being dragged away by the time wraiths? E mean say we go get black flash as the main villain next season?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.