Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375002 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 4:22am On May 26, 2016
Now, we're headed for a flash point crisis. In the season finale, the flash has created a time paradox by disturbing the time stream. There are many implications to this, he might not even have his speed again by the beginning of the next season. Wally and Iris might not even know who he is. So many infinite possibilities to explore in the next season. We might be seeing some new superheroes too like Vixen and then Supergirl will be part of this new timeline. By the way, reverse flash might exist in this universe again.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2016
CzarRex:
that's because she was the only family he had left who totally knew and understood him unlike Barry that still had Joe and iris to call family,and the issue of not accepting his mom's death was why the speed force was angry with him, and after deciding to accept it and move on ,he decides again to forget the very same reason the speed force was angry with him and decides to commit the same offence. Truly Barry never learns from his mistakes and will always be a Mommy's boy, I hope this time the speed force doesn't leave him for good.

well,you made some points sha,i'm done arguing this shi.t
Oliver also had Felicity and Diggs but still decided to go ahead and resurrect his sister. Joe and Iris maybe family to Barry but they can't really replace his real family. When Wally was kidnapped, didn't you see how Joe reacted? Shebi he allowed Barry to give zoom his speed? Look at how earth two wells behaved when his daughter was kidnapped, going to the extent of killing and almost stealing the flash's speed. One of the reasons Barry didn't save his mum when he went back to the past before was because he still had his dad but after losing his dad and while still in grief, saw the doppelganger of his dad, he reacted in a bad way.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2016
joseph214:
What's the meaning of flashpoint?
Flashpoint is the crisis that occurs due to Barry going back to save his mother thereby causing unimaginable damage to the timeline.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by GoodBoi1(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2016
Can someone break down this time remnant concept for me? I read several versions but still don't get it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2016
GoodBoi1:
Can someone break down this time remnant concept for me? I read several versions but still don't get it
trust me bro, no body gets it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:47am On May 26, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
trust me bro, no body gets it
You guys should go and watch 12 Monkeys, you will learn more about time travel and timeline damage. That's one hell of a TV show especially the season 2 of the show.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2016
TonySpike:

You guys should go and watch 12 Monkeys, you will learn more about time travel and timeline damage. That's one hell of a TV show especially the season 2 of the show.
Already doing DAT, watched the film years ago, its crazy

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by GoodBoi1(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2016
This show seems to contradicts itself . In S1E15, where Barry revealed himself to Iris before trying to stop the tsunami, he ran back in time. Why did he not become a time remnant and coexist with his past? Instead, he somehow branched into a new timeline where his past self doesn't exist. The way this time remnant makes sense to me is if the future goes back in time and possibly be the one that dies, while the past self deviates from repeating the act of going back in time thereby breaking the time loop (shouldn't that mean the future disappears?),'cos Zoom told Barry that he must be willing to kill himself. So the present should have premeditated on the whatever plan he had
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Owobobrown(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
Why go back in time again to save her?it's so lame.kinda of tired of this series
I don't think I will be seeing season 3.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2016
GoodBoi1:
This show seems to contradicts itself . In S1E15, where Barry revealed himself to Iris before trying to stop the tsunami, he ran back in time. Why did he not become a time remnant and coexist with his past? Instead, he somehow branched into a new timeline where his past self doesn't exist. The way this time remnant makes sense to me is if the future goes back in time and possibly be the one that dies, while the past self deviates from repeating the act of going back in time thereby breaking the time loop (shouldn't that mean the future disappears?),'cos Zoom told Barry that he must be willing to kill himself. So the present should have premeditated on the whatever plan he had
there is nothing contradictory. There are two types of time travel, deliberate and indeliberate When he deliberately time travels, he co exist with his past self or selves.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Strawman: 1:01pm On May 26, 2016
It's TOO early for a Flashpoint Paradox storyline. The Flashpoint crisis happened when Flash had already joined the Justice League, and there were much more characters that were affected; it's not going to have much of an impact now. If The Flash series progressed to at least half the seasons that Smallville had, and had introduced much more major characters and crossovers, then a Flashpoint crisis would be so epic. At least they should've taken a break from the whole "saving his mother" thing before they went back, it's just clichéd now.

And a Flashpoint crisis would be so stupid if it doesn't affect Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl in a major way.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Flashpoint is the crisis that occurs due to Barry going back to save his mother thereby causing unimaginable damage to the timeline.
Ok can it be fixed.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 3:25pm On May 26, 2016
GoodBoi1:

Barry learnt about ghosting himself from reverse flash, I think. I'm not sure he had learnt how to do that as at episode 15 of season 1.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
joseph214:
Ok can it be fixed.
Yes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrSage(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2016
I like the way the season finale of Arrow'4 ended. Oliver did what needed to be done by killing the idiot
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2016
my best quote is that of Damien darkh

what does a guy have to do to end the world in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 27, 2016
Lol... Arrow's subreddit has been changed to that of Daredevil due to a lackluster season finale
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 12:02am On May 28, 2016
How ironic is it that the season finale of Arrow is much muchhhhh better than that of The Flash?

I had so many problems with The Flash, especially with the way Flash defeated Zoom. Did he suddenly become helpless and weak when Flash was giving him a beat down? Cos I didn't see him put up much of a fight. Or was that the point where the director said 'Oya actor, this is the part where you get angry and finish the boss'? It was very haphazardly done.

Also, at the end of Season One finale of The Flash I was wondering who the villain would be only to discover that it would be another speedster. They better not try this with us again next season. No more speedster villains! The writers should try and be creative. The Flash is steadily becoming more and more formulaic. Didn't we deal extensively with Barry and how the death of his mother affected him greatly? I mean, EXTENSIVELY. So why take us back to square one? Why rehashing the same subject matter over and over again? The whole thing smacks of lazy writing to me.

Sure we don't know the implications saving his mother would have on the timeline now but frankly we are quite bored with the subject. Three seasons and we are stuck in an endless loop. Also, doesn't it stand to reason that, given the fact that he knows the consequence and potential risks involved in saving his mother, and given his personal experience with the speed force, that he wouldn't dare the attempt? If anything, doesn't it stand to reason that he would have gone back in time to rescue his FATHER instead given that the whole brouhaha with his mother is a done deal? Or was the little whiny kid scared of Zoom abi wetin? Endless loop, I tell you.

And don't bother understanding the time remnant thingy, that was simply a cop out initiated by the writers of the show. Time travel is always a tricky subject that must be handled logically and coherently. Instead the writers have taken advantage of that to feed us expired Viju milk. I dey vex.

Also I think the fact that CW requires 23 episodes for each of the two shows affects the storytelling in the sense that some plots get dragged on endlessly, and filler episodes become the order of the day. Case in point, the season finale of Arrow season 4 is easily the best episode of the whole season. And this has been a rather annoying season for viewers of Arrow but I find myself looking forward to what happens next. The same cannot be said for The Flash, a superhero of which I'm a diehard fan.

And Barry should stop kissing or getting romantically involved with Iris. Bad things happen when he does that. He must really be a virgin like someone opined.

That kiss that they shared? So lukewarm... like kissing a sibling... dead on arrival... FLAT! No biology, not to talk of chemistry. And speaking of biology, aren't they supposed to be like siblings?

Eeeeww... Eeeeww... EEEEWW!

In summary, all the DC shows seemed to really struggle this season. From Arrow to The Flash to Legends Of Tomorrow. Can't speak for Supergirl which I don't really follow. What's up with them?

Phew... long post!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 12:15am On May 28, 2016
Oh and make una join me to pray ooo
NO MORE OLICITY!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Doublejoy411(m): 1:08am On May 28, 2016
Guys I think I knw wat will happen in season three

First dere will be a flashpoint I.e a change in d timeline then Barry will av to figure a way to get his power back Nd fix it...den after that there will be another villain which will be black flash....did u guys notice DAT when d time wraiths took zoom d lightening on his suit changed from black to red.....meaning he ll be under d control of d time wraiths.

Dats my opinion tho...am open for more
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:09am On May 28, 2016
waywardpikin:
How ironic is it that the season finale of Arrow is much muchhhhh better than that of The Flash?

I had so many problems with The Flash, especially with the way Flash defeated Zoom. Did he suddenly become helpless and weak when Flash was giving him a beat down? Cos I didn't see him put up much of a fight. Or was that the point where the director said[b] 'Oya actor, this is the part where you get angry and finish the boss'?[/b] It was very haphazardly done.

Also, at the end of Season One finale of The Flash I was wondering who the villain would be only to discover that it would be another speedster. They better not try this with us again next season. No more speedster villains! The writers should try and be creative. The Flash is steadily becoming more and more formulaic. Didn't we deal extensively with Barry and how the death of his mother affected him greatly? I mean, EXTENSIVELY. So why take us back to square one? Why rehashing the same subject matter over and over again? The whole thing smacks of lazy writing to me.

Sure we don't know the implications saving his mother would have on the timeline now but frankly we are quite bored with the subject. Three seasons and we are stuck in an endless loop. Also, doesn't it stand to reason that, given the fact that he knows the consequence and potential risks involved in saving his mother, and given his personal experience with the speed force, that he wouldn't dare the attempt? If anything, doesn't it stand to reason that he would have gone back in time to rescue his FATHER instead given that the whole brouhaha with his mother is a done deal? Or was the little whiny kid scared of Zoom abi wetin? Endless loop, I tell you.

And don't bother understanding the time remnant thingy, that was simply a cop out initiated by the writers of the show. Time travel is always a tricky subject that must be handled logically and coherently. Instead the writers have taken advantage of that to feed us expired Viju milk. I dey vex.

Also I think the fact that CW requires 23 episodes for each of the two shows affects the storytelling in the sense that some plots get dragged on endlessly, and filler episodes become the order of the day. Case in point, the season finale of Arrow season 4 is easily the best episode of the whole season. And this has been a rather annoying season for viewers of Arrow but I find myself looking forward to what happens next. The same cannot be said for The Flash, a superhero of which I'm a diehard fan.

And Barry should stop kissing or getting romantically involved with Iris. Bad things happen when he does that. He must really be a virgin like someone opined.

That kiss that they shared? So lukewarm... like kissing a sibling... dead on arrival... FLAT! No biology, not to talk of chemistry. And speaking of biology, aren't they supposed to be like siblings?

In summary, all the DC shows seemed to really struggle this season. From Arrow to The Flash to Legends Of Tomorrow. Can't speak for Supergirl which I don't really follow. What's up with them?

Phew... long post!
; grin grin grin Exactly what they did
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:13am On May 28, 2016
Let me just share what's gonna happen in season 3 with y'all, grin Barry will run but will never run mad.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mrluv(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2016
Am tired of all this season movies scrap they called tv series. thier fighting scene is rubbish and terrible .you wud watch season final it wud look like you are watching episode one of that series .the flash fighting scene is the worsted of all he wud just run around the person that is all i watched most of the season final i was dissapointed the arrow oliver again dark ,dark was the one beating oliver first having the upper hand oliver just have to punch him twice and dark to not have strength to fight again wtf and he was killed and the flash own everybody know zoom has more experience has a speeder and stronger than barry but the way barry beat him make me wonder what happen to the demon speedster all we see is zoom and barry are runin and barry throw him to hit a wall and wil some few punch and the demon speedster could not put up a defence all is strength was gone and was beggin for his life hmmmm .the original all we see is marcel bitten two vampire that is all. that is reason why like movie cus befor the actor could kil the boss the actor wud sweat both of them wud fight until both of them are weak befor the actor wud be able to take down the boss somehow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2016
waywardpikin:

Phew... long post!
This one worse pass.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
Lol... Arrow's subreddit has been changed to that of Daredevil due to a lackluster season finale
Yeah saw that.

Honestly these superhero TV shows should cut down the number of episodes per season to 13 or 15 so as to avoid dragging the plot and also giving the viewers unnecessary filler episodes. Just look at daredevil, Jessica Jones and the upcoming Netflix marvel TV shows, 13 episodes each which focuses on the main plot throughout.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2016
Mrluv:
Am tired of all this season movies scrap they called tv series. thier fighting scene is rubbish and terrible .you wud watch season final it wud look like you are watching episode one of that series .the flash fighting scene is the worsted of all he wud just run around the person that is all i watched most of the season final i was dissapointed the arrow oliver again dark ,dark was the one beating oliver first having the upper hand oliver just have to punch him twice and dark to not have strength to fight again wtf and he was killed and the flash own everybody know zoom has more experience has a speeder and stronger than barry but the way barry beat him make me wonder what happen to the demon speedster all we see is zoom and barry are runin and barry throw him to hit a wall and wil some few punch and the demon speedster could not put up a defence all is strength was gone and was beggin for his life hmmmm .the original all we see is marcel bitten two vampire that is all. that is reason why like movie cus befor the actor could kil the boss the actor wud sweat both of them wud fight until both of them are weak befor the actor wud be able to take down the boss somehow

Your write up lacks context
Do you just watch only the season finale of this movies lol
Pls do not compare a 2 hours movie to a season film
Are you saying arrow and flash did not sweat as u imply, before defeating their villains? Pls start again from episode one
The originals all you can see is marcel bitten two vampires? That is strange very strange
Thou i think the writers of the flash and arrow should up their game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 12:13pm On May 28, 2016
Mrluv:

You're making perfect sense bro. These present crop of TV series lack the ability to execute a proper climax.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 12:26pm On May 28, 2016
waywardpikin:

I had so many problems with The Flash, especially with the way Flash defeated Zoom. Did he suddenly become helpless and weak when Flash was giving him a beat down? Cos I didn't see him put up much of a fight. Or was that the point where the director said 'Oya actor, this is the part where you get angry and finish the boss'? It was very haphazardly done.

Phew... long post!
guy don't say that ooooh ,LoT's finale was dope,I enjoyed it people enjoyed it so much it was rated 9.2 on IGN ranking its finale and Daredevil's own the best among superhero shows
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 12:27pm On May 28, 2016
For Arrow, I suggest they get rid of Felicity and replace her with Curtis who already knows Green Arrow's secret identity. They should stop the whole romance thingy and let's focus on the hero instead of dragging his entire circus along with him.

There should be a street level type threat with real stakes. Maybe a new cartel in town or something. A boss whose name is heard of but nobody knows or something like that. They should drop the flashbacks too before they start giving us flashbacks of Season One cos we dey follow dem calculate the years so far. You know, sha break away from the whole 'destroy Star City formula'. And focus on Oliver himself as a hero who fights for the little guy. Take it to the streets.

And get rid of Malcolm Merlyn too. He serves no purpose at this point.

This is why shows like Game Of Thrones stand heads and shoulders above all the rest. There is time travel therein now o, but the way any character can die at any point also gives you a sense of realism, forget Jon Snow's resurrection - even he is not entirely safe. How can episode five 'The Door' of GoT be more captivating and climactic than some TV series' season finale?

I dey vex angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 12:32pm On May 28, 2016
CzarRex:
guy don't say that ooooh ,LoT's finale was dope,I enjoyed it people enjoyed it so much it was rated 9.2 on IGN.

I certainly rate it over Arrow and The Flash, especially now that they've gotten rid of the hawks and Vandal Savage altogether. The major problem LoT had was that the big bad never really cut across as an intimidating and overwhelming force to begin with. I feel like it shouldn't have taken so long to kill him. Them reach like 8 or 9 actors, them no fit gather am shook am knife ni angry? Maybe it was the actor. I know the next season will be better.

Gotham is another DC show that has me a little worried too. Dunno if I'm watching these TV shows all wrong. EPP!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
that was what I was thinking,every mistake just serves to make d plot longer,remember they killed him earlier in the 1st half of the show in which Savage revealed to them it was only temporary that only hawk girl can kill him and make it permanent since he loved her.
waywardpikin:

I certainly rate it over Arrow and The Flash, especially now that they've gotten rid of the hawks and Vandal Savage altogether. The major problem LoT had was that the big bad never really cut across as an intimidating and overwhelming force to begin with. I feel like it shouldn't have taken so long to kill him. Them reach like 8 or 9 actors, them no fit gather am shook am knife ni angry? Maybe it was the actor. I know the next season will be better.

Gotham is another DC show that has me a little worried too. Dunno if I'm watching these TV shows all wrong. EPP!
one thing I like about LOT is that the show is dynamic, season 4 now,who knows the team might have changed completely with new heroes,this season 2 its 80% sure that vixen might be joining the team and another male superhero sha to replace the hawks.I've got a lot of hope on LOT.

when watching that scene where kendra was about to kill savage,as she lifted the dagger about to kill him,I thought she wanted to stop.I wanted to rush her ehn.Did u feel like that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.