Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

How A Child's Brain Work - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How A Child's Brain Work (720 Views)

Photo: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time.. / Did You Eat Any Of These Biscuits As A Child? / Never Force A Child To Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Child's Brain Work by Mrevildoer(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
The new family in the neighborhood overslept and theirsix-year-old daughter missed her school bus.
The father, though late for work himself, had to drive her. Since he did not know the way, he said that she would have to direct him to the school.
They rode several blocks before she told him to turn the first time, several more before she indicatedanother turn. This went on for 20 minutes – but when they finally reached the school, it proved to be only a short distance from their home.
The father, much annoyed, asked his daughter why she’d led him around in such a circle.
The child explained, “That’s the way the school bus goes, Daddy. It’s the only way I know.”
Re: How A Child's Brain Work by kpabilo: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2013
As for me,getting annoyed with a/the 6year old bady is truly uncalled for.The true owners of the child should be greatful to God for giving them a genius who displayed a great deal of intelligence.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Of My 'dream' / The Best Funny Combination Of Food Ever / Every Rule Has An Exception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.