Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

He Wants Sex Every Night. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Night. (53074 Views)

He Wants More Children / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by andyanders: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan: I really don't believe a working man can demand for sex everyday.Everything is possible in this world of wonders.I don't think he ll have much energy if he actually helps out around the house.

The guy is not working.He sells Igbo " Marujuana" and that makes him high on drugs.So the lady has to deal with that.Even during her mestruation, no mercy from the guy. So he is not normal.
Let op ask her sister to come online and tell us her story by herself or, maybe the OP is the person involved here and she is presenting her sister as a a cover up..
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by ozodimgba(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
I dont understand who is selfish here, when two people are running round a building, who among them is after the other? The woman should try her best to satisfy her husband it is her responsibility. Sex is not love otherwise lovepeddlers will be the best lovers and also if sex, is not love why is infidelity a problem. My reason is that the woman will do herself more good than harm if she try to satisfy her hubby sexually than when this same man will decide keeping a mistress outside or the worst get a second wife. As for the issue of her dying becos of too much sex abeg ask sexkill he got the instrument. Finally it's adviceable u court ur hubby to test his sex drive {libido} if u cant keep up with it, divorce him b\4 coming here to tell us, u wanted a divorce but the children blah blah. I rest my case.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by DESMONDIME1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
Habar,s*x every night,na war.The man must be a sex machine.The man needs prayers cos if it continues in the next 5yrs,the toto 4 the wife go be like Lagos/Ibadan express way while the brest will lie flat on her chest as if she got no brest.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Timijo: If it will kill, all the harlots would have died.
I bow for these pipu oo.. See as dem dey yarn like say sex nah attempted murder wey sex evry nyt go come be murder (lead to her death).
Like som1 noted above, u probably didn't get the message ur sis wx passing to u. Go get married so u can be 6uckd and bleeped evry nytt. During our sckul dayz, elders advised us not to indulge in teenage sex dt we can av I anytym in marriagge. It wx an admonition to make us studious wt books. Then when I get married, one woman will complain dat am avn sex wt her evrynyt.. Ttcchew. As long as am not starving her in other commitments of Love and Marriage, she dare not come to bed wt her pants on.. Else!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by FiftyFifty(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Another reason why polygamy will remain best & safe option.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by tollywhistle(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
As in.......... Like seriously.......... The man really needs help. Which kind libido be dat.......... I feel for ur sis dear
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by forkadict(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sex evrynite like say na sex dey carry person enter heaven. OP dis ur story na lie abegi
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Agrika: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
I can relate with her, i heard a similar story some years ago, the lady in question was my hairdresser, the matter was so severe that they took it to the family elders, according to her anytime of the day as long as the she is at home, the man must sleep with her, at times he comes to meet her in the salon just for sex, the age bracket between her kids was between 12-18 months, i really pitied her...my advice for her is to try to increase the workload of the man and to use her kids as a form of distraction and most of all tell the man how she feels forget about him cheating cos person wey wan cheat go cheat.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by paragonpro: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is one of the reason i do not agree with the no se.x before marriage proponents. Sexual compatibility is of utmost importance in marriage, and is usually the root cause of marital problems. Often one of the partners become sexually frustrated and seeks satisfaction elsewhere. I have seen reverse cases where the men run away from their homes, because their wives or girlfriend wants to kill them with se.x. I also have had friends that must have se.x at least two hour everyday, it does not matter if they work or are idle. Abacha was a typical example, he use to take 3 different girls to his guesthouse almost on a daily basis and sleeps with all of them, before resuming at his office in the morning. The wife had leant to accept the fact that her husband has a condition called sexual addiction.

If sexual addiction is the only problem in your sisters marriage, then she should find a solution to deal with it.

Ialso have a very close friend who had been complaining after 15 years of marriage and 5 kids, that he is not getting enough from his wife, he married another wife last year.

So i advice to intending couples to discuss se.x and sexual compatibility before saying i do.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
torhuke: Ttcchew. As long as am not starving her in other commitments of Love and Marriage, she dare not come to bed wt her pants on.. Else!
Someone is angry.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
fresh_dude: What chores could possibly "drain" him of energy?

Every responsible married man knows that playing with vibrant kids alone is energy sapping.Kids don't ever give up on play until you are worn out.Let's say you came back from work around 6pm,took an hour to shower and have your meal,then spend the rest of the time with your kids while your wife is doing other things.at 11Pm,kids goes to bed and you do the laundry for an hour.Do you think if this circle repeats everyday,you can still have a hard- on on daily basis.

Don't you know that most married men fall asleep while waiting for their wives to finish up with chores so they can have "some"?I guess you are not married,even if you are,is obvious you are not the type that is usually available in your home.Don't you know that waiting for the kids alone to sleep might make you end up sleeping off without having the much anticipated "some".No matter how high your libido is,kids have a way of limiting intimate frequency.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
andyanders:

The guy is not working.He sells Igbo " Marujuana" and that makes him high on drugs.So the lady has to deal with that.Even during her mestruation, no mercy from the guy. So he is not normal.
Let op ask her sister to come online and tell us her story by herself or, maybe the OP is the person involved here and she is presenting her sister as a a cover up..

He is absolutely not normal,I use to think four to five times a week is much until I read this.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by toyinblue: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
advise your sisiter to give her husband what he wants or she will find herself where she does not want to be.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Harbosede02: or d stupidity of urz.

bush monkey. c'mon, gerrout! rubbish1
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by stepone(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sorry Ops & Poser: your post is impossible!!!

A man doesn't have the ability to have sex everyday of the year.

Only women and ladies poses the ability to have sex in every hour interval of every day for years.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
stepone: Sorry Ops & Poser: your post is impossible!!!

A man doesn't have the ability to have sex everyday of the year.

Only women and ladies poses the ability to have sex in every hour interval of every day for years.

I don't understand, if men can masturbate atleast once a day, how can they not have sex everyday. Don't they brush their mouth everyday? Eat everyday? So, what's so shocking about a 5min thing?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by paragonpro: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

Every responsible married man knows that playing with vibrant kids alone is energy sapping.Kids don't ever give up on play until you are worn out.Let's say you came back to work around 6pm,took an hour to shower and have your meal,then spend the rest of the time with your kids while your wife is doing other things.at 11Pm,kids goes to bed and you do the laundry for an hour.Do you think if this circle repeats everyday,you can still have a hard- on on daily basis.

Don't you know that most married men fall asleep while waiting for their wives to finish up with chores so they can have "some"?I guess you are not married,even if you are,is obvious you are not the type that is usually available in your home.Don't you know that waiting for the kids alone to sleep might make you end up sleeping off without having the much anticipated "some".No matter how high your libido is,kids have a way of limiting intimate frequency.

you are making a lot of generalizing assumptions here. Maybe your experience in these matter is narrowed down to the assumptions you made above.

First not everyman enjoys playing with kids and even then lots of men and i mean lots suffer from insomnia, some men i know can only sleep after a gruesome session of se.x, while so,e drink themselves to sleep. I for one stay online and read till 1am before falling asleep only to wake up at 5am.

The OP's sister is probably the breadwinner and the man is jobless. But i bet the situation might not change much even if he is busy.

I use to run a bar on V/I, you would see top level busy executive leave office at 9, get to the bar past 9, drink till 12, pick up ashawo after to take to their guesthouse, and get back home to their wives by 2 only to resume again at the office for 8. Some people are just hyper active and have enormous source of energy.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by passionate88: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

He is absolutely not normal,I use to think four to five times a week is much until I read this.
five times a week 3 rounds per day makes the man much more productive @ work and very caring @ home..

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

I don't understand, if men can masturbate atleast once a day, how can they not have sex everyday. Don't they brush their mouth everyday? Eat everyday? So, what's so shocking about a 5min thing?

Can you compare the energy spent on self servicing with the one you spend screwing a vibrant lady?most men self service because they don't have extra strength to spend on pleasing a lady at that point.do you think that a brazen woman will just let you go if you don't satisfy her?mmmmhhh I laugh in Igbo!!!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by stepone(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Stop listening to comment with no facts. A man can not self-service everyday. He will always get tired and have a brake even if he is an addict. Its all speculation...
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by passionate88: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

ask them o, bt 5 mins too small na. Girls make una try knw and experience una bf's before una marry to avoid these stories..
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
paragonpro:

you are making a lot of generalizing assumptions here. Maybe your experience in these matter is narrowed down to the assumptions you made above.

First not everyman enjoys playing with kids and even then lots of men and i mean lots suffer from insomnia, some men i know can only sleep after a gruesome session of se.x, while so,e drink themselves to sleep. I for one stay online and read till 1am before falling asleep only to wake up at 5am.

The OP's sister is probably the breadwinner and the man is jobless. But i bet the situation might not change much even if he is busy.

I use to run a bar on V/I, you would see top level busy executive leave office at 9, get to the bar past 9, drink till 12, pick up ashawo after to take to their guesthouse, and get back home to their wives by 2 only to resume again at the office for 8. Some people are just hyper active and have enormous source of energy.

If you read well,you did know am speaking only of responsible husbands not the ever on the move and insomanic wakabouts.Am talking of men with real homes not drinkers and absentee head of households,read again before commenting.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Morgan1092(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

Every responsible married man knows that playing with vibrant kids alone is energy sapping.Kids don't ever give up on play until you are worn out.Let's say you came back from work around 6pm,took an hour to shower and have your meal,then spend the rest of the time with your kids while your wife is doing other things.at 11Pm,kids goes to bed and you do the laundry for an hour.Do you think if this circle repeats everyday,you can still have a hard- on on daily basis.

Don't you know that most married men fall asleep while waiting for their wives to finish up with chores so they can have "some"?
What knd of chores shld d wife be doing til 11PM as u posted. And in ur house is at night u ppl do laundry?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
passionate88: five times a week 3 rounds per day makes the man much more productive @ work and very caring @ home..

3rounds really?per day?even if the man is Jupiter!!!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Symphony007: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
I know this will sound kinda childish but i'm just a teen. Why is the lady tired or it? I taught sex is suppose to be fun from how it's spoken of.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Morgan1092: What knd of chores shld d wife be doing til 11PM as u posted. And in ur house is at night u ppl do laundry?

Please tell me you are married with a functional home please!!do you have kids and a healthy spouse?Yes,hubby and I wake up to do laundry and iron kids uniforms at odd hrs after kids ve gone to bed.May be you do houselps and live ins,so you might not comprehend this.Yes,my chores are never over,there must be something to do,that's how I efficiently run my home and shed extra calories.

Odd hours are the only lone times you can have with your spouse when their is no help,got it??

Brother,if you are the wakabout kinda husband please let me know so I can stop commenting on your posts,most wakabout husbands doesn't even know how the home front works.Just asking....

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
stepone:

Stop listening to comment with no facts. A man can not self-service everyday. He will always get tired and have a brake even if he is an addict. Its all speculation...

They cannot or they just won't?

Of course, a man can self-service once a day
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by dailywealth1967: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Honestly,the guy abuses substance which in the long run could result in the man having persistent heart seizures or worst still a stroke.Please,the only advise i can give her is 2 foldsad1)Immediately,he comes back from work,she must ensure that he is not drunk by smelling his breath.If he is drunk,let him take 0.25litres of warm water,take a bath,eat food & both seat to watch TV.He must sleep.(2)Every night after returning from work,she must insist on him doing physical exercise by jugging round the house for 30minutes & in the morning by 4.00am another 30minutes of jugging.His sex drive will be next to zero.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by costan306(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
MrBible: The fear of God and the fear of a woman are the beginning of wisdom. I say this because if it was the woman that wants it every night and the man is not up to it, then it is this same sister that will advice her sister to contact her ex boy friend.
and u wil start hearing stuffs lyk.he is nt man enough,he doesnt satisfy me in bed.etc
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by kandiikane(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
dailywealth1967: Honestly,the guy abuses substance which in the long run could result in the man having persistent heart seizures or worst still a stroke.Please,the only advise i can give her is 2 foldsad1)Immediately,he comes back from work,she must ensure that he is not drunk by smelling his breath.If he is drunk,let him take 0.25litres of warm water,take a bath,eat food & both seat to watch TV.He must sleep.(2)Every night after returning from work,she must insist on him doing physical exercise by jugging round the house for 30minutes & in the morning by 4.00am another 30minutes of jugging.His sex drive will be next to zero.

And the op will come complain again, saying the husband doesn't have sex with her sister. Una too much...
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by mkoabiola: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Wetin concern u 4 husband n wife private affairs.
8yrs no b joke,she wil cope as times goes on.
Y is she tired evryday,she de carry fire wood ni.
Wake up and stay clear.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by criuze(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
if the man is not sexually active his wife starts to complain or even divorce, now shes reluctant in giving the man what he legally reqiure by all determinants, ok, advice you sister to recommend second wife to help her. Abeg stop blaming the man that has waited for so long to have his own wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.