Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

He Wants Sex Every Night. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Night. (53082 Views)

He Wants More Children / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by stefanlover: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pataki: @ OP,

[size=15pt]Does your sister go to bed naked every night?

Does she wear transparent night gown dress that wakes up Prof. John Thomas?[/size]

For most ladies here, a man can be tired as a dead wood....but once Lord Animal is alive and hungry, and there is a ready delicious pinky just within reach regardless of whether Pinky is on holiday, or receiving her monthly guest......Lord Animal just wants to be pleased.

The woman in qiestion needs to question how often and regularly she seducts her man even without her knowing she is doing such. Otherwise.... lipsrsealed

OMG nairalanders are funny. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Magicdon(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
How can d man be havin sex every blest day, cos i know it takes 4 days to recover lost or ejaculated sperm. Is it only d woman dat will die? The man will die soon cos he is loosing blood n sperm every day. I dont even think sex will do d woman anythin tis d man who is in danger here. He spends his energy, blood n sperm every nite while d woman absorbs. Wat i only know, d woman will feel so bored of daily sex.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

Every responsible married man knows that playing with vibrant kids alone is energy sapping.Kids don't ever give up on play until you are worn out.Let's say you came back from work around 6pm,took an hour to shower and have your meal,then spend the rest of the time with your kids while your wife is doing other things.at 11Pm,kids goes to bed and you do the laundry for an hour.Do you think if this circle repeats everyday,you can still have a hard- on on daily basis.

Don't you know that most married men fall asleep while waiting for their wives to finish up with chores so they can have "some"?I guess you are not married,even if you are,is obvious you are not the type that is usually available in your home.Don't you know that waiting for the kids alone to sleep might make you end up sleeping off without having the much anticipated "some".No matter how high your libido is,kids have a way of limiting intimate frequency.
I find it hugely distasteful that you so freely and wrongly come to conclusions about what you think my life is like.
Now to address your post. Whenever I get home, first thing is I take a shower. Straight to the kitchen, there's all sorts of fruits and "fast food," now this is 6.30. If the house is in a mess(because we ran outta the house too early), I whip out the tools as I get uncomfortable and I then I call on Baba Fela to see me through. The average Fela song lasts 13minutes. Before I play like and scream like 6 Fela songs 1hour done pass and I'm done(this should be around 7.30).

If the angel never come I'd have called her in the middle of the choring as per food things, if it's food I can make I dive right and I respect myself for the more complex stuff.
And if you know anything about laundry, you'd know that if you do it daily it's not at all stressful.

By 9.00pm the little man's asleep and we have to wake him up to dinner most times.

There's so much more but time and space won't permit.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by pippen213(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
toofine765: Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night, that he never beleives that she can be tired. She works and has little kids she is taking care of. She say when ever she compains of tiredness, he gets very angry and leaves the house only to come back after midnight. I could not bring myself to tell her he definatly goes out to sleep with other ladies. My only advice to her was for her to give it to him any time he likes it but I have been veryu unhappy since then. Why will he not understand with her when she is tired? Why does it only have to be about him only? He is just selfish and it makes me sad. She does not want a divorce either because of her children. But I still feel this action of his can still lead to her death one day. Please house members, what do you think is the best advice for her because she is so dear to my heart.

Tell us you are d one so we could advice you better ok.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by pippen213(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
andyanders:

Every night? Then the lady should prepare for her grave cus I have not seen a man that has been banging a woman for a period of 8 yrs? Well, let the woman take the man to the zoo maybe she married an a----pe. While some women complain their men are lazy, others are here crying.

Op, I even do not know what concerns you here with your married sister after giving her out to marriage? Op, you can go help her out and taste what married people go through. Wahala dey for bed.hahaaahaaaaaaaa

Tell your sister to just open her legs ready for him every night and even try to exhaust him, maybe the man will die off and she will can have a new life. With what you explained, even courts will not entertain this case, rather will advise her to continue.. Tell her to make sure she try give the man overdose so that he can leave this world,as the man is s3x maniac.Nothing can control them when they are triggered off, unless your sister use knife cut his manhood off.
Na wa for ppl o. If he does not bang her now pll read meaning to it now he is doing he's job ppl re stil complaining. Now its clear dat humans can never be satisfied. She shld have knwn dat while they were still unmarried. God go help us.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
paragonpro:

you are making a lot of generalizing assumptions here. Maybe your experience in these matter is narrowed down to the assumptions you made above.

First not everyman enjoys playing with kids and even then lots of men and i mean lots suffer from insomnia, some men i know can only sleep after a gruesome session of se.x, while so,e drink themselves to sleep. I for one stay online and read till 1am before falling asleep only to wake up at 5am.

The OP's sister is probably the breadwinner and the man is jobless. But i bet the situation might not change much even if he is busy.

I use to run a bar on V/I, you would see top level busy executive leave office at 9, get to the bar past 9, drink till 12, pick up ashawo after to take to their guesthouse, and get back home to their wives by 2 only to resume again at the office for 8. Some people are just hyper active and have enormous source of energy.
Thank you my broda. People are married to unhealthy men and they measure other men by that standard. Like I said, I am healthy and full of vitality, there's an aunt of mine who calls me "energy boost," whatever that means. I dey rock the thing, I don't have sêx every day and that's mostly because I'm considerate of my partner not libido challenges. Smh for narrow-minded people.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by pippen213(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
coogar:

your sister should lie she's got a self-infected venereal disease. that should buy her some 2-3 weeks of needed rest.

Bad advice. She will explain to him whr she got it from. Don't break smbodys home wt ur useless advice o.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
fresh_dude: I find it hugely distasteful that you so freely and wrongly come to conclusions about what you think my life is like.
Now to address your post. Whenever I get home, first thing is I take a shower. Straight to the kitchen, there's all sorts of fruits and "fast food," now this is 6.30. If the house is in a mess(because we ran outta the house too early), I whip out the tools as I get uncomfortable and I then I call on Baba Fela to see me through. The average Fela song lasts 13minutes. Before I play like and scream like 6 Fela songs 1hour done pass and I'm done(this should be around 7.30).

If the angel never come I'd have called her in the middle of the choring as per food things, if it's food I can make I dive right and I respect myself for the more complex stuff.
And if you know anything about laundry, you'd know that if you do it daily it's not at all stressful.

By 9.00pm the little man's asleep and we have to wake him up to dinner most times.

There's so much more but time and space won't permit.

What makes you think that my post is about your life??you really are funny.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by pippen213(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
MrBible: The fear of God and the fear of a woman are the beginning of wisdom. I say this because if it was the woman that wants it every night and the man is not up to it, then it is this same sister that will advice her sister to contact her ex boy friend.

Abi o. I agree with you. Human beings are bad. Evil people. Let d man be joor. Shebi they re married? So wots d problem with that? Smweeeeewww
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Policewoman(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
What is your business with your sister's marriage? Why not face your own. If she had been enduring d daily drilling for 8 years, then it won't kill her. Otherwise she should discuss it with her husband. Make una no dey pokenose for another person love life joo.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

What makes you think that my post is about your life?
Oh, maybe because you said
byvan: I guess you are not married, even if you are, is obvious you are not the type that is usually available in your home.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by graphicsplay: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
toofine765: Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night[i][/i], that he never beleives that she can be tired.

On their Silver Jubilee night.....1ckuf*365d*25yrs (neglecting few days of successful resistance)=9125 copulations!!!!!

Where is that Guinness Book of Record!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by router123(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
having sex every nite is nothing but exagiratn. V u 4gotten she mensterate every 28 days? Can u remember she said her sis has kids ? Dat tells us she was spregnat ant gave birth to children. Nw d point. Is she claimin d man sleeps wt her while she menstrate or did he have sex wt her d day she gave birth. Pls tell d truth.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by phurlargy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
From the way u put the story, its been eight years so I xpect the sister in question to have understood the man wella. Some men are highly active sexually and prefers the only one person they love to give it to them. All ur sis need do is get to understand his weakness in sex and it may help her in keeping him @ distance. I'm sure the man in question is not a wife beater which is why he goes out to get drunk and sleep, you can only encourage ur sister and not discourage her pls.are u sure ur didn't turn him on most time? This 1 na love matter, make we dey careful oo.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by bagginwa(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hahaahaaaa!!! Abeg e na wash how woman go tell you say she don tire.guy bone she fit they collect party when the bros don comot
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Doff_Man:

I doubt if daily nacking can affect a woman like that. What about all those love peddlers who nack several times a day on a daily basis?
. Daily nackin can affect a woman very well.its a fact.some hv left their husbands cos of dat.at least I know of a guy that is in his 3rd marriage because of this
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by LadyGeorge(f): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
Yomieluv: The woman should stop dressing provocatively at home,or when the man is around. She should be fully geared up with iro,and buba with a shoe to match when going to bed,or she can make hole on the bed for the man to pump when the urge arises.

Shey the man na Hercules,when no dey tired ni?

And by the way,how does the man cope,when the wife is menstruating?
u don make me laugh urinate 4 my body ( iro and buba with shoe and hand bag 2 match)
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by caukerzee(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
stepone:

Stop listening to comment with no facts. A man can not self-service everyday. He will always get tired and have a brake even if he is an addict. Its all speculation...
Stop using yourself to make stupid asumptions. There are men who doi it 3 times everyday. When i say everyday i mean everyday.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Trueguy: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
no need, let them settle it
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Finestlex(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
toofine765: Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night, that he never beleives that she can be tired. She works and has little kids she is taking care of. She say when ever she compains of tiredness, he gets very angry and leaves the house only to come back after midnight. I could not bring myself to tell her he definatly goes out to sleep with other ladies. My only advice to her was for her to give it to him any time he likes it but I have been veryu unhappy since then. Why will he not understand with her when she is tired? Why does it only have to be about him only? He is just selfish and it makes me sad. She does not want a divorce either because of her children. But I still feel this action of his can still lead to her death one day. Please house members, what do you think is the best advice for her because she is so dear to my heart.
. Its only a jobless married man that can act like this..What does he do for a living if I may ask.. Secondly, Is your sister's hubby a graduate..? She should try giving her hubby sleeping pills sometimes to knock him out..
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2013
Please be careful how you get involved in family matter. Biblically it is not accepted for either partner to deny another of sex and as he has the right to get it anytime he needs it. Please mind your business and allow them to enjoy their marriage. SEX CAN NEVER KILL HER BUT ITS QUITE GOOD FOR HER HEALTH AS SCIENTIST HAS DISCOVERED.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by http(m): 12:40am On Apr 14, 2013
If the story is true, then the sex maniac must be crazzzy...imagine the high millage the man must have cause the wife... grin grin grin
This kind of sexx life will wear the woman so quickly....
Tell her to give the man much salt to his food to lower his libido.... grin grin
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by biolabee(m): 1:06am On Apr 14, 2013
360command: Here is my advice for him . The guy is undergoing psychopathic sex syndrome. A man can have urge for sex at any given time but its normal for a man to have sex like twice or three times a week(twice a week). I am sorry to say, for such kind of guy, he is loosing the love he as got for your sister but the love remains as long as sex is given to him(note:infact, there is no love like that). He is going through a mental disorder which he cannot control. He needs go through psychotherapy,he needs medication. The fact that the wife knows that he likes sex every night and she has been able to speak out to you, its for her to tell the husband to speak out for help -i.e he needs to go see doctor or tell his friends around if they know good doctors who can help.

hmmm.... you may be on to something here....
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Softing(m): 1:30am On Apr 14, 2013
Helo am harmond, I don't like having sex with a lady if she is not in d Mood, cuz it is not sweet, may be she dose not tel her husband that she is tired, or may be she enjoys it, to M̶̶̥̲̥̊̅̊e I will say this is a lie. Ŋ man can be having sex every day. Soft speaking
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by 50calibre(m): 4:25am On Apr 14, 2013
People like to complain. Come rain come sunshine, they always complain. Isn't the man the person who should be complaining? He is the one losing nutrients while the woman lies there are receives nourishment.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by sankalpsaxena(m): 5:15am On Apr 14, 2013
I suggest to do some Yoga
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Morgan1092(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2013
byvan:

Please tell me you are married with a functional home please!!do you have kids and a healthy spouse?Yes,hubby and I wake up to do laundry and iron kids uniforms at odd hrs after kids ve gone to bed.May be you do houselps and live ins,so you might not comprehend this.Yes,my chores are never over,there must be something to do,that's how I efficiently run my home and shed extra calories.

Odd hours are the only lone times you can have with your spouse when their is no help,got it??

Brother,if you are the wakabout kinda husband please let me know so I can stop commenting on your posts,most wakabout husbands doesn't even know how the home front works.Just asking....
Only askd u a question ok? Gat no time 2 start bashing.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Tonae: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2013
I seriously doubt this is true but if it is, then the man must be possessed by s..x demons which I am sure would consume his life in no distant period of time.

Marriage is not all about s..x, that comes when it should but more importantly marriage is about love, care and understanding between both spouses. Having kids, planning and building a stable future together for the family.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by ddeola: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2013
When you get married you will understand. A sadll your sister needs to do is to understand the man she married instead of complaining. There's no situation man cannot manage unless he's not prepared to face it
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by passionate88: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2013
caukerzee: Stop using yourself to make stupid asumptions. There are men who doi it 3 times everyday. When i say everyday i mean everyday.
tell them o, I tire 4 sm men, dm 2 weak. Jst because dm no fit go more dan 1 round dm go take am associate wit all d guys.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2013
Morgan1092: Only askd u a question ok? Gat no time 2 start bashing.

Not intrested in bashing anyone either.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Godsbaby1(f): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2013
To d op, did u say everyday? Stil wondering, did he sleeps with her when she in menses? D days of her childbirths, as christain didn't they fast for sometime?, since the marraige haven't he travel before? Did he sleps with her 24/7, ok may be in the nights after works, did he sleps with her all thru d nite? which i doubt, if my questions here are applicable to their marraige, ur sis is lying he is not sleping wit her everyday, she shud be happy her hubby is good at his job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.