Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

He Wants Sex Every Night. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Night. (53056 Views)

He Wants More Children / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by omigin: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2013
I don't think it is posible for any human bein to have sex everyday. Are you trying to tell me that, the man always come home happy every night or he as accomplished all he want in life and there noting to think or worry about. Is it that, he does not travel or the man his always active and never feel down or sick.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by olardar: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2013
toofine765: Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night, that he never beleives that she can be tired. She works and has little kids she is taking care of. She say when ever she compains of tiredness, he gets very angry and leaves the house only to come back after midnight. I could not bring myself to tell her he definatly goes out to sleep with other ladies. My only advice to her was for her to give it to him any time he likes it but I have been veryu unhappy since then. Why will he not understand with her when she is tired? Why does it only have to be about him only? He is just selfish and it makes me sad. She does not want a divorce either because of her children. But I still feel this action of his can still lead to her death one day. Please house members, what do you think is the best advice for her because she is so dear to my heart.
since it ws her hubby,then his demanding must be fulfil jst prevent d opposite frm happening.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by olardar: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2013
toofine765: Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night, that he never beleives that she can be tired. She works and has little kids she is taking care of. She say when ever she compains of tiredness, he gets very angry and leaves the house only to come back after midnight. I could not bring myself to tell her he definatly goes out to sleep with other ladies. My only advice to her was for her to give it to him any time he likes it but I have been veryu unhappy since then. Why will he not understand with her when she is tired? Why does it only have to be about him only? He is just selfish and it makes me sad. She does not want a divorce either because of her children. But I still feel this action of his can still lead to her death one day. Please house members, what do you think is the best advice for her because she is so dear to my heart.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by PresGEJ(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2013
omigin: I don't think it is posible for any human bein to have sex everyday.

Fa-Fa-Faaaaa-Foul! What are you people talking about here?!

I have been doing Pay-shence EVERYDAY since we got married and no complain.

The only time I reduced schagging to once-a-week was when madam was receiving treatment in Europe. . .I can run the country from anywhere, so no wahala.

If I don't shack and schag everyday, what else is there to do, abeg??!

Long Live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Phemmmy(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2013
My advice might look unreasonable but to be candid.
Let the man take 3 MORE WIVES TO AVOID overusing her.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by simdam500(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
@op... In a relationship wer dere is frequently conversation, am sure they can talk it off...
jidegirl12: OP does he have a J O B / duties as a husband & help around the house ??

I don't think Brad Pitt & Jolie , Jennifer & Affleck , Moi & babe grin do it every night after a long day at work and kids going crazy.

Solution; she should designate a kind of chore around the house for him

( pick up the kids since he's too free, help with laundry, fix things around the house and not use handyman, I'll come up with more ideas)

, he's too free and he's milking her meekness. What will be will be. Ko regberegbe lo.

funny u but i sense truth
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by vital: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
See life,women dey complain,men dey complain too,
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Awsome5645(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
i believe that both of them have a date before getting married. At that stage ur sister should be able to study him them and knw if he is the type that love sex. Well she should keep it up,that is the main reason why men marry. Divorce is not the ultimate. Who knws when she divorce, she might meet another man that will sex her 3times a day
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by ADEMOSU(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Some useful advice were given (following d trail)
Sure the man will soon get tire but b4 then :
Let the woman make reach orgasm thru other means to reduce sex , feed him with food to stupor . Etc
My prayer for her is that d man get work dt sap his energy .
Denial is not the solution
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by vickkyspassion: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
coogar:

your sister should lie she's got a self-infected venereal disease. that should buy her some 2-3 weeks of needed rest.
grin, lying does nt solve the problem, it will juz give the man an excuse to accuse her of aving affairs coz she will have to explain where she got the disease from.........the best U shld do is to continue to pray for ur Sis and the woman in question shld nt stop praying for her husband that God shld change him and make him a Considerable Husband and also pray for the strength to carry on. Trust me Prayer can slove it.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
She should pay someone pay someone to beat him and rob him jus as he is leaves the gate to go out after she refuses to give it to him undecided
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ocutegan: Lol @lead to her death one day grin
Chill OP, better people are coming to comment

Thanks for announcing our arrival. You funny sha...

Sex should be enjoyed by a couple and not forced. Anyway both the giver and the givee should learn to tolerate eachother.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by DONJBC: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Well, everyday?. Hmmm its somehow.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by misstobi: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]He shud check wt d psychiatrist.....ayb sufferin for MANIA cry,or some sexual abnormality,one day he will just kill ur children
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Luvlaye(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
I think they are just no match for each other, otherwise they would have sorted themselves out by now.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by oyenco(m): 1:38am On Apr 15, 2013
God will see d marriage through, the lady shud be prayerful and continue to satisfy her husband till God intervene[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Morgan1092(m): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2013
byvan:

Not intrested in bashing anyone either.
Beta
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by FREDUSTER: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2013
Marriage is for better please , if the wife can cope for eight years she should try and make it part of life , used to it and have it as normal thing without regret . She will be glad that she keep the husband from destruction and pains .More Sex more Love.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Princeadedimeji: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2013
PLS GIVE HIM NOW,[color=#990000][/color] grin shocked
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Oye50(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
andyanders:

The guy is not working.He sells Igbo " Marujuana" and that makes him high on drugs.So the lady has to deal with that.Even during her mestruation, no mercy from the guy. So he is not normal.
Let op ask her sister to come online and tell us her story by herself or, maybe the OP is the person involved here and she is presenting her sister as a a cover up..

Some people like u r just so dumb. What is your biz if op is the person concern; she asked for an advice and if u don't have one better u shut up
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by sunnyprof: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by jeffizy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12

THIS IS THE BEST ADVISE SOMEONE GAVE ALREADY.

"Hard as this May sound,.i think WE should all mind our business sometimes!
They are married and should sort out issues themselves.
I can't let my marriage get to a level where i won't be able to sit my spouse down and tell her my mind on issues affecting us. Same goes for the woman too.
If he gets angry for being denied x.es every night, i believe he's doing that just to have a justification to cheat on his wife.
I will suggest you over feed him at night, follow it up with red wine. Dem never born im blokos well."

This is sound both religiously, socially and peacefully. Take this advice straight.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Fellonigerians: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Am sure his appetite for sex did not just increase... He must have been like this even when they were dating... Therefore, she knew what she was getting into... Anyway, marriage depends on quality communication... She should talk to her husband about it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / I Broke Up With Her / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.