Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? (17191 Views)

Maolid Nabiy: Haram Or Halal? / Enjoying Married Life The Halal Way / Is Buying A Cat And Rearing It Haram Or Asking For The Price ? Please Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? by maclatunji: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
naijababe:

Sujood?! As in 'foribale'? E don tey o.

Herein lies the problem, I am struggling to believe those are God's words

Nah! You just tell that to yourself to feel good about your current status. Deep within you, you know it is the truth. tongue
Re: Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
maclatunji:

Nah! You just tell that to yourself to feel good about your current status. Deep within you, you know it is the truth. tongue

Rolflmao.. okay o.........if you say so
Re: Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? by maclatunji: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
naijababe:

Rolflmao.. okay o.........if you say so

Jokes apart, I just know it. You've built this cocoon around yourself and are trying to resist what you know to be true.
Re: Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? by tbaba1234: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
naijababe:

Sujood?! As in 'foribale'? E don tey o.

Herein lies the problem, I am struggling to believe those are God's words

There are two barriers to faith, one is intellectual and the other is emotional. I do not think your problem is intellectual as much as it is emotional.

I do not think that if I provide you with all the evidences of the Quran, you will become muslim.

Like Allah says:

Will they not contemplate the Quran? Do they have locks on their hearts? (Surah 47:24)

The intellectual conviction is easy.

The emotional part is much harder, plus things are more complicated now.

If you are sincere, I would ask you to do sujood to God since you claim to believe in him. Sincerely ask for guidance and for ease.

Second question

Would you do it? Why and Why not?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
^ Do sujood?! Why not?! Because I am neither afraid nor too be proud to take heed to that which I believe 'God' wants me to understand.
Re: Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? by tbaba1234: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
smiley good news.. That's a start.. Sincerely ask for guidance and for ease..

Question 3.

Do you think you are afraid of the changes, you have to make if you become muslim again?

Question 4

Would it bring back memories that you'd rather forget?
Re: Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? by tbaba1234: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ramadan Mubarak, Naijababe.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal? by shawl: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
beejaay:

u cant say am not a scholar ( what is the yardstick for calling someone scholar). no one has verdict more than me on what Haram or Hala is except God Himself (and His prophet), everyone else is just like me and i can even say am far better than them (cos i dont know whats in their mind but i know mine 100%).
Thank You

@beejaay
You have made a statement of absolute inclusion by what you have said above. You should apologize publicly. Are you superior to Abubakar, radiyAllahu anh. Are you better than Umar, Usman, Ali (radiyAllahu anhum), the ash-sharaai mubashshara, Abdullahi ibn Mas'ud, Ubayy bin ka'ab and others among them (radiyAllahu anhum). Are you also better than uwais al qarni, rahmatUllahi alayhi. Watch what you say, if you are indeed a muslim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If He Marries His Friend’s Wife After His Friend Dies.... / How Does Islam Handle Witches & Wizards? / Medical Benefits Of Salah (prayer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.