Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (73204 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / Pregnant Wife Storms Church, Scatters Nollywood Actor's Wedding To Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Fajzay: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2013
Engen: Common guys...dis is just a Nollyhood film or is it called Nollywood? Anyway, no man in a normal right frame of mind will marry those two entities...men damn!!! those women are WHO-GLY especially the first woman...and moreover the guy in this picture looks dazed,confused and under a spell of ugliness...can't you guys tell?

The "1st" wife was pretty when he married her, but u know with ladies of nowadays some cant just maintain their weight / shape. Just after 2 yrs of marriage, see what she has become and compare it to her pics during their wedding 2yrs ago

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/nollywood-wedding-scandal-estranged-wife-shows-up-in-church/
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Taborah: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2013
I have seen this guy in a couple of movies. His roles are always good guys roles. Check him out in 'Dumebi The Dirty Girl'.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by slimyem: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2013
This man can be likened to someone who left chocolate chips for kulikuli..cheesy
...and that new wife,I cannot wonder what the rest of her body is like if her face looks like that..undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2013
ItsModella: wow, I couldn't see the mistress' face properly because of her veil but now that I see it, I have to admit it, she is ugly as f*ck. Kai, how can somebody be this ugly?

OMG!!! This husband will surely have nightmares every night...

Well, maybe he married her cos of her body, who knows....
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Deiok(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2013
Omo see Gobe. After i marry you, everything will be alright na wash.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Ellashow: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2013
Fajzay:

The "1st" wife was pretty when he married her, but u know with ladies of nowadays some cant just maintain their weight / shape. Just after 2 yrs of marriage, see what she has become and compare it to her pics during their wedding 2yrs ago

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/nollywood-wedding-scandal-estranged-wife-shows-up-in-church/

But remember she's PREGNANT before you made such settlement, it's called baby weight, some women looses it after given birth to their babies while some don't. I was big too during that period and after given birth to my child, I lost the weight.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by toprealman: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2013
cheddarking: If that is his original wife in Pink.....I can see why he ran away
And you think the new bird in wedding gown is a better option?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by ooofreezy(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2013
kissI guess he was tired of eating beans and he needed to taste something different..... How u see am?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by toprealman: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2013
Lagusta:

OMG!!! This husband will surely have nightmares every night...

Well, maybe he married her cos of her body, who knows....
Body ke? Me thinks she is bringing something else to the table....connection, contact, kudi...etc.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by slimyem: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2013
The woman assumed to be the 1st wife here is not.Its her sister.She sat in the car while it happened according to Sun newspaper.
This is her picture.she could never have bloated like that in two years.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/
cover/nollywood-wedding-scandal-
estranged-wife-shows-up-in-church/

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by akinshivic(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2013
Na wa O. What a world !
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by j4jj: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Unmarried Ladies Pls beware!!!

1. Pregnancy outside wed-lock is a trap

2. Do your investigation properly b4 getting married to him

3. Then Pray to God! He will lead & guide you

Remain blessed

5 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by toprealman: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2013
zenatta: I hear the man wants to be left alone (face-book post), I bet he has never heard one of our Wise Sayings that says, the tree that forbids ants should not produce a diet for ants. He should kiss all desire to be left alone goodbye. Officially he is now public property, to worsen matters, he is an actor.
Never believed his acting skills to be honest. Have always known him to be a dull bloke.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Okdanny: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2013
When Husband is scarce, d mistress wan snatch d d only one she gt, protect ur property nne,
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2013
slimyem: The woman assumed to be the ist wife here is not.Its her sister.She sat in the car while it happened according to Sun newspaper.
This is her picture.she could never have bloated like that in two years.

now i see that this fvcktard is a discombobulated nicompoop...

You mean he left this amazon goddess for that wogglie toad

In fact, i want to faint!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by vanstanzy(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2013
Good riddance, to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by jamace(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2013
Dis na live and direct, flesh and blood and original nollywood show!

But come to think of it, you mean the church did not do any due diligence as to whether the man/woman was previously married before attempting to conduct this marriage? I'm sure the nollywood man must have doled out MONEY to the pastor to make his path smooth. Naija pastors and money, na wa. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Btruth: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2013
goddyjay: What do you call this? grin cheesy

The Betrayal Part 1

Directed by Chico Ejiro.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2013
What's all the fuss about. As things stand today the guy has TWO wives. The church ceremony can be rescheduled.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by brownbriggs(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2013
when you re giving your husband alot of trouble at home, what do you expect in return and there is nothing bad by having two women.
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by topeorekoy(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2013
See what he wrote on his facebook page after the incident

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/04/solomon-akiyesi-people-should-leave-me.html

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by chronique(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2013
Some men nor go fit get sense even if you dash dem for free. Why ridicule yourself to this stage? Becos of woman? Sorry for this dude.he's one hell of a classic fool. A pure breed at that.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Hillaco: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2013
wat a sheam, is his a storry or real, wat will happen to girl
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2013
Ehn ehn!so crazy men lyk dis stil exist,nawa o,if i am d wyf i wud do worse dan dat,i wud make sure i beat d orda woman 2 d point of coma,and make sure she also loses dat pregnancy wit d beating,dat wud teach orda pple lyk ha a lesn
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by chiclasweet: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2013
the original wife in pink is 8 months pregnant,for God's sake
cheddarking: If that is his original wife in Pink.....I can see why he ran away
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Freiburger(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2013
Left a 8 months pregnant women at home, attempting to marry another one, some men just think they will live forever. Greediness at its core. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by naiko: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2013
i cnt believe am reading these.i know both Solomon and lilian very well.why i can't imagine what might hv pushed him to these action,am very happy to read and see that lilian is pregnant after 8 years of marriage.for the records,she stood by Solomon when he was practically down,when he had so much debt that police and debtors where chasing him around daily.she was always there as a supporting wife.i hope Mr.........(lilian's father) is happy now?cos he predicted/sensed these `doom' a long time ago from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Gwekzy: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2013
What's the title of d movie?
Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by jamace(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2013
Gwekzy: What's the title of d movie?

ABANDONED! (Part 1) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by anonimi: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2013
Why all the noise now
The man said he was staying in Lagos to shoot a movie. Well, it so happens that the movie contains a wedding scene.
Madam should just wait in PH for the shooting to finish and husband will be back home pronto.
I nor fit laugh, abeg.
Easy does it!!!

Re: Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2013
cheddarking: The new wife is ugly as hell still...

Why does this man feel compelled to marry ugly women?
one gats 2b carefull on nairaland...dz dude has seen hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.