Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense (19974 Views)

The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory / When God Doesn't Make Sense. / Who The Hell Said The Big Bang And Evolution Explain Life??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Akiika: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: I don't think it's coincidence that your post came in at exactly 4:19pm. smiley

Have you any evidence that this is fraudulent? Have you any evidence that the Quran was authored by man? have you seen versions of quran? has the message changed? did you even bother to check the verses i quoted. Develop your mind and think outside the box. Being a non-muslim should not prevent you from reading the quran. Free yourself, read wide!
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeness:

Your slave masters wrote the bloody dictionary as well as the bible ... I wasn't surprised to find your name next to dumb in the same dictionary.

Anyway you are the one in delusion, you believe a white man smiles down on your from the sky......goodluck!

Yet you write in the language of the same slave masters using a device made by the same slave masters? You believe in scientific researches, theories and atheism propagated by the same Slave masters? Or is science from your village? Don't you see you've contradicted yourself? Which school did you study? Did they teach you your village education or an education brought by the slave masters?

Can you see how deficient you've made yourself look.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

There is no solid proof of a multiverse. It is only a possibility.

Now, do you accept that your question was not only silly but a display of dubious intent and an unwilliness to learn?
Lol. What is in a possibility to begin with? For sure, like a coward afraid of taking a stand, it sits on the fence.
Btw, I'd accept my questions are silly, if you can show me how. Do you mind?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: Fvcking ret@rds like you never seem to know what to expect when you throw insults. Did you expect me to shake your hand? Interestingly though, I actually killed 2 birds with a stone; insult you and educate you. The point is, since you are more likely to see the insult than the education, you remain ignorant. Which is actually what I hope.

What makes me laugh is your deluded assumption that you are smarter than me or even smart at all. I can now begin to see why Nigerian youths are failures because the biggest problem is one not being able to know his own problems.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: Do you know the crime Jesus was crucified for?
HELLO?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. What is in a possibility to begin with? For sure, like a coward afraid of taking a stand, it sits on the fence.
Btw, I'd accept my questions are silly, if you can show me how. Do you mind?

You need serious help for that delusion you suffer.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

What makes me laugh is your deluded assumption that you are smarter than me or even smart at all. I can now begin to see why Nigerian youths are failures because the biggest problem is one not being able to know his own problems.
You that you don't know Spinoza's concept of God actually think you are even close to being an intellectual? Are you crazy? You better go educate yourself before I completely destroy you.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Areaboy2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

actually this can go back to you.

I asked for two 20th century scientists, and you gave me two from the century before. i'm still waiting for two names..
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Akiika: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
The big bang theory is a big fat lie. All of the discoveries scientists are now dishing out have been revealed in the Quran by Allah (swt), but islamophobes chooses to quote some verses out of context to disparage islam, see some of the verses from the quran below about the universe.....scientists are just discovering some of these:

1. The formation of the univers...Quran (6:101).
2. The expanding Universe ...Quran (51:47)
3. Orbits and the rotating universe ...Quran (86:11)
4. The sun's trajectory ...Quran (21:33), (36:38)
5. Orbits and the rotating universe ...Quran (86:11)
6. The spherical earth ...Quran (39:5)o
7. The earth's direction of rotation ...Quran (27:88)
8. The earth's Geoid shape Quran ...(79:30)
9. The diameter of the earth and space ...Quran (55:33)
10. Athmospheric layers ...Quran (2:29)
11. The layers of the earth ...Quran (65:12)
e.t.c
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Areaboy2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: HELLO? Anybody?

lol.. i just got home.. had to get some sun before it disappeared grin
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Areaboy2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Akiika: The big bang theory is a big fat lie. All of the discoveries scientists are now dishing out have been revealed in the Quran by Allah (swt), but islamophobes chooses to quote some verses out of context to disparage islam, see some of the verses from the quran below about the universe.....scientists are just discovering some of these:

1. The formation of the univers...Quran (6:101).
2. The expanding Universe ...Quran (51:47)
3. Orbits and the rotating universe ...Quran (86:11)
4. The sun's trajectory ...Quran (21:33), (36:38)
5. Orbits and the rotating universe ...Quran (86:11)
6. The spherical earth ...Quran (39:5)o
7. The earth's direction of rotation ...Quran (27:88)
8. The earth's Geoid shape Quran ...(79:30)
9. The diameter of the earth and space ...Quran (55:33)
10. Athmospheric layers ...Quran (2:29)
11. The layers of the earth ...Quran (65:12)
e.t.c

In the words of logicboy

[img]http://3.bp..com/_WXezaq54mxk/Sh1icHtzhcI/AAAAAAAAAjM/QEJkpJeoUUg/s400/oh%20no...%20not%20this%shit%20again.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Area_boy:

actually this can go back to you.

I asked for two 20th century scientists, and you gave me two from the century before. i'm still waiting for two names..

I can give you more than two but you won't know them neither would you have heard of them that's why I tried to give you ones who were popular.

But I couldn't careless about convincing you, do a google search, I'm sure you would find. Education is not free, I've spent millions on my education.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

You need serious help for that delusion you suffer.
Lolol. What really is this delusion?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Areaboy2(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

I can give you more than two but you won't know them neither would you have heard of them that's why I tried to give you ones who were popular.

But I couldn't careless about convincing you, do a google search, I'm sure you would find. Education is not free, I've spent millions on my education.

you want me to remind you of your original quote? "Lots of great scientists believed in God"

If they were "great" I sure will know them. or at least can find plenty info of them wink

I Doubt you spent enough on your education though. Else you'll have a solid argument for the defense of your big daddy rather than saying great scientists believed in God so it must be good undecided
no?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: You that you don't know Spinoza's concept of God actually think you are even close to being an intellectual? Are you crazy? You better go educate yourself before I completely destroy you.

Still hallucinating!! Hahaha. Dude I have absolutely no iota of doubt in my mind that I am smarter, more intelligent, better academically than you. I can stake my live on it so lets leave it at that.

As for Einstein and his beliefs, he chose to remain neutral, neither believing nor discounting the possibility of God'a existence so I implore you to take similar stand until you are absolutely sure. Religion is a thing of faith.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Yet you write in the language of the same slave masters using a device made by the same slave masters? You believe in scientific researches, theories and atheism propagated by the same Slave masters? Or is science from your village? Don't you see you've contradicted yourself? Which school did you study? Did they teach you your village education or an education brought by the slave masters?

Education existed in Africa long before your gods came to Africa. The device i use in educating you was not the making of the west,ur bible was originally written in egypt before being edited by your white gods. I could communicate in Yoruba,i doubt you will understand. So its best i lecture you in English .....slave!
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Education existed in Africa long before your gods came to Africa. The device i use in educating you was not the making of the west,ur bible was originally written in egypt before being edited by your white gods. I could communicate in Yoruba,i doubt you will understand. So its best i lectured you in English .....slave!
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Areaboy2(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Still hallucinating!! Hahaha. Dude I have absolutely no iota of doubt in my mind that I am smarter, more intelligent, better academically than you. I can stake my live on it so lets leave it at that.

As for Einstein and his beliefs, he chose to remain neutral, neither believing nor discounting the possibility of God'a existence so I implore you to take similar stand until you are absolutely sure. Religion is a thing of faith.

There we go.. we're now friends.. I owe you a beer wink
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Once again dummy, Einstein was a believer in Spinoza's God which to all intents and purposes made him an agnostic. When scientists like him speak of "God" they mean "Nature". It had no religious connotation. Spend more on your education, dummy. Staking your life is basically suicide.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

But you still think like a rat
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by obafemee80(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: I don't think it's coincidence that your post came in at exactly 4:19pm. smiley

your comment reminds me of Al-Quran Chapter 2 Verse 18 that says 'And The Parable of those who disbelieve is as the parable of one who calls out to that which hears no more than a call and a cry; Deaf, dumb (and) blind, so they do not understand'.
All these discoveries has been revealed over one thousand years ago in the QURAN
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Areaboy2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: Once again dummy, Einstein was a believer in Spinoza's God which to all intents and purposes made him an agnostic. When scientists like him speak of "God" they mean "Nature". It had no religious connotation. Spend more on your education, dummy.

his last statement neutralized everything. if only he looked up the meaning of faith in the dictionary grin grin

so much for the "education" don't you think?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Area_boy:

you want me to remind you of your original quote? "Lots of great scientists believed in God"

If they were "great" I sure will know them. or at least can find plenty info of them wink

I Doubt you spent enough on your education though. Else you'll have a solid argument for the defense of your big daddy rather than saying great scientists believed in God so it must be good undecided
no?

I didn't say believing in God is a must, i said dont try to make out those who do as naive because even some great scientists did and at the same time many great scientists didnt. its more of a choice or conviction or faith thing not logic.

As for my examples, people can be great in their fields and still be unknown to people with unrelated fields or pedestrian minds.

Example - Did you hear of the noble price winning scientist who died last week? He was the pioneer IVF
treatment.

And regarding how much Ive spent on my education, what it is is what it is, thats a dead end so lets leave it at that.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

I didn't say believing in God is a must, i said dont try to make out those who do as naive because even some great scientists did and at the same time many great scientists didnt. its more of a choice or conviction or faith thing not logic.

As for my examples, people can be great in their fields and still be unknown to people with unrelated fields or pedestrian minds.

Example - Did you hear of the noble price winning scientist who died last week? He was the pioneer IVF
treatment.

And regarding how much Ive spent on my education, what it is is what it is, thats a dead end so lets leave it at that.

Just sharrap bro.

Harping about your eductaion and unknown scientists that believe in God.

Majority of the scientists the Royal societies in UK and the National Academy of sceinces in the USA are atheists.

You fail, bro.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeness:

Education existed in Africa long before your gods came to Africa. The device i use in educating you was not the making of the west,ur bible was originally written in egypt before being edited by your white gods. I could communicate in Yoruba,i doubt you will understand. So its best i lecture you in English .....slave!

You talking nonsense! What type of education existed in Africa and what type have you received ( that is if you have any)? Leave that your slave talk bla! Bla! Bla! It nonsense and totally inoffensive to me because if im a slave, then by equivalence of skin colour, so are you.

And as for mentality and intelligence, that can easily be decided. I see you live in Essex, I live near Kent we could have a science stand off (math, physics, chemistry, biology) we stake some money a d decide that. Hallucinating boy.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Just sharrap bro.

Harping about your eductaion and unknown scientists that believe in God.

Majority of the scientists the Royal societies in UK and the National Academy of sceinces in the USA are atheists.

You fail, bro.

Ok! I agree I've failed in making you any wiser. il add it to the few things I've failed in life.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

You talking nonsense! What type of education existed in Africa and what type have you received ( that is if you have any)? Leave that your slave talk bla! Bla! Bla! It nonsense and totally inoffensive to me because if in a slave then my equivalent of skin colour, so are you.

And as for mentality and intelligence, that can easily be decided. I see you live in Essex, I live near Kent we could have a science stand off (math, physics, chemistry, biology) we stake some money a d decide that. Hallucinating boy.

Would be nice tho smiley. Come to Lakeside with your bible

And with a lighter cos u might end up burning the bible after the debate grin
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: Once again dummy, Einstein was a believer in Spinoza's God which to all intents and purposes made him an agnostic. When scientists like him speak of "God" they mean "Nature". It had no religious connotation. Spend more on your education, dummy. Staking your life is basically suicide.

You are redefining things in your own terms haha! Why not redefine the meaning of food or you mouth. Staking my life against you is far from suicide, it's confidence, justified confidence.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Areaboy2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

treatment.

Of course. he was on tv all thru last week. whether he continued in his childhood faith or he is a strong believer, we dont know.
The point I'm making is that the number is near 97% of Members of the Royal institution do not believe in god.. That is a huge percentage my friend.. The American number is a little lower but still above 90% .. Doesn't that make you ask why?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
ooman:

the egg. that is a very old question that has been devoured by evolutionary science.
wrong. its the chicken because the syn process in forming egg shells can only be from the chicken. the chicken must have evolved to that state or have been created. i think your science is a little bit rusty.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeness:

Would be nice tho smiley. Come to Lakeside with your bible

Are you serious or joking? Where is lakeside and when are you free, we can go into a school, collect A-level exam papers and do them. Then have them graded by a lecturer.

Don't worry, il come with my bible and later I can also school you in Christianity.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

You are redefining things in your own terms haha! Why not redefine the meaning of food or you mouth. Staking my life against you is far from suicide, it's confidence, justified confidence.
Lol. Who is this guy? What exactly did I redefine? That Einstein was a believe in Spinoza's God, or that Spinoza's concept of God was nothing more than God=Nature? Please tell me you are aware of these well known facts. You have the confidence of a dodo that believes he can fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Interview With Sinach / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel / Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.