Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense (19972 Views)

The Controversy About The Beginning And The Big Bang Theory / When God Doesn't Make Sense. / Who The Hell Said The Big Bang And Evolution Explain Life??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
careytommy:
wrong. its the chicken because the syn process in forming egg shells can only be from the chicken. the chicken must have evolved to that state or have been created. i think your science is a little bit rusty.
Nah, before the dinosaur evolved to bird and then chicken, the egg existed. Capisce? "Egg" in this context does not refer to that produced by the chicken in question, but a generalized, abstract egg.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Area_boy:

Of course. he was on tv all thru last week. whether he continued in his childhood faith or he is a strong believer, we dont know.
The point I'm making is that the number is near 97% of Members of the Royal institution do not believe in god.. That is a huge percentage my friend.. The American number is a little lower but still above 90% .. Doesn't that make you ask why?

It does, and I can see their reasons for not believing. But religion is complicated, it's unexplainable by science, i believe the two and I've come to be able to accept them as different and unrelated concepts.

Can science explain why a human being shot with a bullet isn't penetrated? Or don't you know their is something such as supernatural?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Can science explain why a human being shot with a bullet isn't penetrated? Or don't you know their is something such as supernatural?
LMAO. That's it. Was it a 50 caliber bullet?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Are you serious or joking? Where is lakeside and when are you free, we can go into a school, collect A-level exam papers and do them. Then have them graded by a lecturer.

Don't worry, il come with my bible and later I can also school you in Christianity.

Forget the science books, i don't need them,they don't determine the level of intelligence.The argument is about Yahweh ,come with your bible

Lakeside shopping Center is accessible via the c2c line from Basildon,Grays straight down to Fenchurch Street station .

If you are driving, you could look it up on google

I am available tomorrow, its up to you now.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: LMAO. That's it. Was it a 50 caliber bullet?

Hahahaha but dont you think it's possible some with doctors are able to withstand a 50 calibre bullet? Strange things happen man. This world is far complicated than people think
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahaha but dont you think it's possible some with doctors are able to withstand a 50 calibre bullet? Strange things happen man. This world is far complicated than people think
I will be quite impressed if the so called doctor although dead is still in one piece after being hit by a 50 caliber bullet.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Areaboy2(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

It does, and I can see their reasons for not believing. But religion is complicated, it's unexplainable by science, i believe the two and I've come to be able to accept them as different and unrelated concepts.

Hahahahaha.. you don't believe in that shite do you?? shocked shocked shocked . And you have seen this yourself ? or you know a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy? undecided

you see, you always talk sense but then ruin it with something else. I do agree that religion and science are completely unrelated, but what gets me worked up is when the religious ones claim right to knowledge with no shred of evidence.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeness:

Forget the science books, i don't need them,they don't determine the level of intelligence.The argument is about Yahweh ,come with your bible

Lakeside shopping Center is accessible via the c2c line from Basildon,Grays straight down to Fenchurch Street station .

If you are driving, you could look it up on google

I am available tomorrow, its up to you now.

Oh! I thought you were pro-science and logical thinking?
do you have any religion? and how are you going to use bible to convince me of the non existence of God? they say the burden of proof lies on the person who think something exists so the bible attests to Gods existence so what will you use to counter the bible?

The argument of religion is unending, it didn't start us, it won't end with us.

I'm only trying to show you that you can know science into-to and still believe in God.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Oh! I thought you were pro-science and logical thinking?
do you have any religion? and how are you going to use bible to convince me of the non existence of God? they say the burden of proof lies on the person who think something exists so the bible attests to Gods existence so what will you use to counter the bible?

The argument of religion is unending, it didn't start us, it won't end with us.

I'm only trying to show you that you can know science into-to and still hav

You wanna have a debate on God right? Science doesn't deal with such barbaric idea only the bible does. So bring it and i will show you several gods in the bible.

I am science myself,i do not need a book. You can come with one if you wish
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Even up to this point, my challenge is still up.
Still waiting...
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by snthesis(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeness:

Humble myself to what? You are not making sense

Your idea of God is wrong. It is ok to limit yourself, the universe supports that too.

undecided

ifeness:

For you to consider a being superior to you,you must have to feel inferior first. There is a clear difference between awareness and ignorance bro.

shocked shocked
which brings us back to my original post
snthesis:
understanding is far from u, humble thyself

winkdaz all!!! tongue
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Area_boy:

Hahahahaha.. you don't believe in that shite do you?? shocked shocked shocked . And you have seen this yourself ? or you know a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy? undecided

you see, you always talk sense but then ruin it with something else. I do agree that religion and science are completely unrelated, but what gets me worked up is when the religious ones claim right to knowledge with no shred of evidence.

You didn't get me, I never try to impose religious beliefs on anyone, I only get agitated when I see people thinking religious people are fools. No concrete prove of God but as human and higher thinking animals, we can make decisions based purely on just intuition or personal faith. Nobody can prove God exists, and nobody can prove he doesn't, can you? So till there is prove of any, it is a personal choice.

I haven't seen the bullet not penetrating stuff and neither can i stake anything on it but I heard it happens. Even where you live, I'm sure there are haunted houses where unexplainable phenomenon happens.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeness:

You wanna have a debate on God right? Science doesn't deal with such barbaric idea only the bible does. So bring it and i will show you several gods in the bible.

I am science myself,i do not need a book. You can come with one if you wish

But do you believe in the existence if UFOs?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

But do you believe in the existence if UFOs?

I have seen one hovering over my area. Check out the story in Gazzel essex newspaper.....most people caught it on camera.

Have you seen jesus?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by snthesis(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: Nah, before the dinosaur evolved to bird and then chicken, the egg existed. Capisce? "Egg" in this context does not refer to that produced by the chicken in question, but a generalized, abstract egg.
going by d bible, the chicken came 1st, then was given a command to bring forth its kind, multiply a.k.a egg. you should read the bible to aid ur knowledge of science tongue

Gen 1: 20-21 "And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.”
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
snthesis:
going by d bible, the chicken came 1st, then was given a command to bring forth its kind, multiply a.k.a egg. you should read the bible to aid ur knowledge of science tongue

Gen 1: 20-21 "And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.”

Point of correction; gods not god...... Go on....and the gods made man in their own image bla bla bla
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
snthesis:

LMAO. No wonder the book reminds me of other fantasy books like Alice in Wonderland.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeness:

I have seen one hovering over my area. Check out the story in Gazzel essex newspaper.....most people caught it on camera.

Have you seen jesus?

What about aliens? What if what you and others saw was some kind of classified military aircraft unknown to the public? And for all its worth, what you saw was an Unidentified Flying Object, no more no less or can you prove it was extraterrestrial? Even during the Olympics opening ceremony, one was also sighted over the stadium.

All their is, is a picture that doesn't prove much, in Rome their is a cloth said to have the picture of Jesus on it, the cloth used to wrap him after he died.

Do you believe their is evil? Or the devil?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by MrLuGold(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
if the only reason you opened this post is cos you thought it was about the tv show big bang theory, like this comment.

Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Abrantie: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Area_boy: If you don't believe what scientists tell you, log off your internet, go buy yourself a camel, make the journey to Jerusalem and wait for your messiah there. You are not permitted to use any invention that science brought us. The same scientific method that makes sure you get from your house to work, the same method that makes sure you can come online and tout your beliefs is the same one working to answer fundamental questions of our origins. Not sitting down and saying god did it undecided

You don't know it but you are a slave to your religion if you keep talking this way.. undecided

Pause for a second. Why are we restricted to one or the other? Why can't we use both science and religion to explain the universe.

Secondly, why Jerusalem? Why not Mecca or some shrine in India or one's bedroom?

Okay back to topic, lets review the The BB Theory for a second:

According to the standard theory, our universe sprang into existence as "singularity" around 13.7 billion years ago. What is a "singularity" and where does it come from? Well, to be honest, we don't know for sure.

Singularities are zones which defy our current understanding of physics. They are thought to exist at the core of "black holes." Black holes are areas of intense gravitational pressure. The pressure is thought to be so intense that finite matter is actually squished into infinite density (a mathematical concept which truly boggles the mind).

These zones of infinite density are called "singularities." Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know.

http://www.big-bang-theory.com/

My mama and papa are not brainy scientists or even close, but if they were to approach me and ask, "Abrantie, we don't have a car so where did the one in our garage come from?". Do you think if I replied, "it just sprang into existence" they'd accept my answer? Then why should scientist simply conclude that something as awesome as our planet or universe, just sprang into existence.

One moment, no universe. Then {{bing}}... universe!

The fact that we don't know how something came about, doesn't mean it doesn't have a creator or an architect. And if that "thing" just happens to be complex as our universe, then we're safe to assume the entity responsible is extremely powerful... a GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

What about aliens? What if what you and others saw was some kind of classified military aircraft unknown to the public? And for all its worth, what you saw was an Unidentified Flying Object, no more no less or can you prove it was extraterrestrial? Even during the Olympics opening ceremony, one was also sighted over the stadium.

All their is, is a picture that doesn't prove much, in Rome their is a cloth said to have the picture of Jesus on it, the cloth used to wrap him after he died.

Do you believe their is evil? Or the devil?

Firstly, what we saw was " Out of this world" the speed at which it manoeuvred was beyond description. That was never a military craft,moreover we had police men watching. The sighting took about 30 min

I do not know much about aliens, but i do know what we saw was an unidentified flying craft. It rotated in an anti- clockwise movement......which i guess was defying the laws of gravity.

But i do believe they have been visiting this planet for eon of years.

Do i believe in evil or the devil ? Evil/ ignorance is the opposite of Good/awareness. They both cannot do without the other.

The devil/negativity is a collective ignorance of humanity, just as positivity/awareness,goodness ( some people call it christ consciousness). Is the collective consciousness towards the society as well

Without Evil, the good will be meaningless. Both require a balance which we are on this planet to learn more about. No judgment,there is an abundance of free will
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Lex1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
ooman: [b]Big Bang Theory - The Premise
The Big Bang theory is an effort to explain what happened at the very beginning of our universe. Discoveries in astronomy and physics have shown beyond a reasonable doubt that our universe did in fact have a beginning. Prior to that moment there was nothing; during and after that moment there was something: our universe. The big bang theory is an effort to explain what happened during and after that moment.

According to the standard theory, our universe sprang into existence as "singularity" around 13.7 billion years ago. What is a "singularity" and where does it come from? Well, to be honest, we don't know for sure. Singularities are zones which defy our current understanding of physics. They are thought to exist at the core of "black holes." Black holes are areas of intense gravitational pressure. The pressure is thought to be so intense that finite matter is actually squished into infinite density (a mathematical concept which truly boggles the mind). These zones of infinite density are called "singularities." Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know.

After its initial appearance, it apparently inflated (the "Big Bang"wink, expanded and cooled, going from very, very small and very, very hot, to the size and temperature of our current universe. It continues to expand and cool to this day and we are inside of it: incredible creatures living on a unique planet, circling a beautiful star clustered together with several hundred billion other stars in a galaxy soaring through the cosmos, all of which is inside of an expanding universe that began as an infinitesimal singularity which appeared out of nowhere for reasons unknown. This is the Big Bang theory.

Big Bang Theory - Common Misconceptions
There are many misconceptions surrounding the Big Bang theory. For example, we tend to imagine a giant explosion. Experts however say that there was no explosion; there was (and continues to be) an expansion. Rather than imagining a balloon popping and releasing its contents, imagine a balloon expanding: an infinitesimally small balloon expanding to the size of our current universe.

Another misconception is that we tend to image the singularity as a little fireball appearing somewhere in space. According to the many experts however, space didn't exist prior to the Big Bang. Back in the late '60s and early '70s, when men first walked upon the moon, "three British astrophysicists, Steven Hawking, George Ellis, and Roger Penrose turned their attention to the Theory of Relativity and its implications regarding our notions of time. In 1968 and 1970, they published papers in which they extended Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to include measurements of time and space.1, 2 According to their calculations, time and space had a finite beginning that corresponded to the origin of matter and energy."3 The singularity didn't appear in space; rather, space began inside of the singularity. Prior to the singularity, nothing existed, not space, time, matter, or energy - nothing. So where and in what did the singularity appear if not in space? We don't know. We don't know where it came from, why it's here, or even where it is. All we really know is that we are inside of it and at one time it didn't exist and neither did we.

Big Bang Theory - Evidence for the Theory
What are the major evidences which support the Big Bang theory?

First of all, we are reasonably certain that the universe had a beginning.
Second, galaxies appear to be moving away from us at speeds proportional to their distance. This is called "Hubble's Law," named after Edwin Hubble (1889-1953) who discovered this phenomenon in 1929. This observation supports the expansion of the universe and suggests that the universe was once compacted.
Third, if the universe was initially very, very hot as the Big Bang suggests, we should be able to find some remnant of this heat. In 1965, Radioastronomers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson discovered a 2.725 degree Kelvin (-454.765 degree Fahrenheit, -270.425 degree Celsius) Cosmic Microwave Background radiation (CMB) which pervades the observable universe. This is thought to be the remnant which scientists were looking for. Penzias and Wilson shared in the 1978 Nobel Prize for Physics for their discovery.
Finally, the abundance of the "light elements" Hydrogen and Helium found in the observable universe are thought to support the Big Bang model of origins.

Big Bang Theory - The Only Plausible Theory?
Is the standard Big Bang theory the only model consistent with these evidences? No, it's just the most popular one. Internationally renown Astrophysicist George F. R. Ellis explains: "People need to be aware that there is a range of models that could explain the observations….For instance, I can construct you a spherically symmetrical universe with Earth at its center, and you cannot disprove it based on observations….You can only exclude it on philosophical grounds. In my view there is absolutely nothing wrong in that. What I want to bring into the open is the fact that we are using philosophical criteria in choosing our models. A lot of cosmology tries to hide that."4

In 2003, Physicist Robert Gentry proposed an attractive alternative to the standard theory, an alternative which also accounts for the evidences listed above.5 Dr. Gentry claims that the standard Big Bang model is founded upon a faulty paradigm (the Friedmann-lemaitre expanding-spacetime paradigm) which he claims is inconsistent with the empirical data. He chooses instead to base his model on Einstein's static-spacetime paradigm which he claims is the "genuine cosmic Rosetta." Gentry has published several papers outlining what he considers to be serious flaws in the standard Big Bang model.6 Other high-profile dissenters include Nobel laureate Dr. Hannes Alfvén, Professor Geoffrey Burbidge, Dr. Halton Arp, and the renowned British astronomer Sir Fred Hoyle, who is accredited with first coining the term "the Big Bang" during a BBC radio broadcast in 1950. [/b]

Confused mind.... I hope you find your answers.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by snthesis(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
ooman: Big Bang Theory - The Premise

According to the standard theory, our universe sprang into existence as "singularity" [/b]around 13.7 billion years ago. [b]What is a "singularity" and where does it come from? Well, to be honest, we don't know for sure. Singularities are zones which defy our current understanding of physics. They are thought to exist at the core of "black holes." Black holes are areas of intense gravitational pressure. The pressure is thought to be so intense that finite matter is actually squished into infinite density (a mathematical concept which truly boggles the mind). These zones of infinite density are called "singularities." Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know.

After its initial appearance, it apparently inflated (the "Big Bang"wink, expanded and cooled, going from very, very small and very, very hot, to the size and temperature of our current universe. It continues to expand and cool to this day and we are inside of it: incredible creatures living on a unique planet, circling a beautiful star clustered together with several hundred billion other stars in a galaxy soaring through the cosmos, all of which is inside of an expanding universe that began as an infinitesimal singularity which appeared out of nowhere for reasons unknown. This is the Big Bang theory.

a scientist way of sayin 1-2+1-5+3*(6-5)+4=2

trying not to admit there is a God, yet clearly attributing His features grin grin grin

a 20th century description of the biblical creation story, but with all d clever big big grammar grin grin grin
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeness:

Firstly, what we saw was " Out of this world" the speed at which it manoeuvred was beyond description. That was never a military craft,moreover we had police men watching. The sighting took about 30 min

I do not know much about aliens, but i do know what we saw was an unidentified flying craft. It rotated in an anti- clockwise movement......which i guess was defying the laws of gravity.

But i do believe they have been visiting this planet for eon of years.

Do i believe in evil or the devil ? Evil/ ignorance is the opposite of Good/awareness. They both cannot do without the other.

The devil/negativity is a collective ignorance of humanity, just as positivity/awareness,goodness ( some people call it christ consciousness). Is the collective consciousness towards the society as well

Without Evil, the good will be meaningless. Both require a balance which we are on this planet to learn more about. No judgment,there is an abundance of free will

Do you know that in the late 1930s ( during WW2), the nazis developed some gravity defying saucer looking weapons, they never got to fully make them useable before they were defeated. Do you also know that during WW2, the US army managed to make a warship disappear using Einstein's theory of relativity that's is manipulating space and time?

So what makes you think that UFO you saw wasn't a highly classified military experiment that even the police won't know about except those in the highest echelon of defence. Besides can you explain to me why the RAF didn't scramble fighter to go up and shoot it down? During the 1920s most people would have regarded nuclear weapons as out of this world. Their are many things governments hide from the masses.

Again I'm not saying UFOs or alien ships exists or doesnt exist, Im just saying that something's are near impossible to prove and without physical examination, you can't say for sure if what you saw was extraterrestrial.

As for your not believing in the devil or supernatural, I knew you would say that. there is a place in London I would like you to visit, it's a haunted house, after visiting it il ask you again if you believe in the devil. Interested?
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:
Their is a place in London I would like you to visit, it's a haunted house, after visiting it il ask you again if you believe in the devil. Interested?
Lolol. Lovely!
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by alfaman2: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Area_boy: oh god!! Mate, your questions are starting to give me a headache sad

Hang on, I did answer the direct question u asked. you're now asking something else. tongue

It is called Observable because that is as much as we can see. It is not possible that we are in the center of the universe. since we can see about 13.8 billion light years in all direction and all indications point that we have a flat universe (which is the model that allows our universe to actually come from nothing), then we cannot be in the center and hence there is much more to it (unobservable universe).

So to answer this question, indications show that the universe we have both observable and otherwise must have originated from the bang.

on your second part of the size at singularity being finite: You have a good point here... since the universe was very tiny just before the bang, then it indeed must have been finite (bar any wrong presumption we haven't noticed). I have no direct explanation as to why this could be true, false or unnecessary but I will find out and come back to it wink

I'm still waiting for your comeback on this.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
50calibre:

Do you know that in the late 1930s ( during WW2), the nazis developed some gravity defying saucer looking weapons, they never got to fully make them useable before they were defeated. Do you also know that during WW2, the US army managed to make a warship disappear using Einstein's theory of relativity that's is manipulating space and time?

So what makes you think that UFO you saw wasn't a highly classified military experiment that even the police won't know about except those in the highest echelon of defence. Besides can you explain to me why the RAF didn't scramble fighter to go up and shoot it down? During the 1920s most people would have regarded nuclear weapons as out of this world. Their are many things governments hide from the masses.

Again I'm not saying UFOs or alien ships exists or doesnt exist, Im just saying that something's are near impossible to prove and without physical examination, you can't say for sure if what you saw was extraterrestrial.

As for your not believing in the devil or supernatural, I knew you would say that. there is a place in London I would like you to visit, it's a haunted house, after visiting it il ask you again if you believe in the devil. Interested?

Yes i agree the Nazi built vessels similar to the UFO which i have read and seen a lot of pictures. And they built them under the influence of some external intelligence. Like the "ark of convenant" was built in an account written in the bible. Gold was a necessity to build it in order for it to conduct high voltage charges. Just like the Naziis but somthing similar, the ancient people did the same. Question: why did the gods instruct the people not to touch the ark even if it were falling to the ground? Could it be because it was going to electricute the handler to death regardless of the good intent?

The gonverment have acess to hidden technology,i am aware of that. But we need to realize that technology boomed rapidly over a period of 200 years which is really a suspect. Do our gorvenments( especially the western) have a knowledge of other civilization trading technology for other earthly resources like humans ? These are questions we need to ask ourselves.

I think the governments secrets will remain intact if less people think and more people remain religious. Why? Because all religious doctrine do not threaten the hidden secret.

Were humans a product of the extratterestrials? Who know!

Now to answer your 2nd question concerning the devil and spirituality. Life itself is an illusion. Nothing is real but a creation or imagination of ours.

There are infint realities and we all chose whatever reality we fancy. If you think the devil is real,then it will become real in your reality. Time,motion,space are not real,we make them real. The supernatural is the same,depending on what you want to experience.

The devil ideology is a word used to scare people to do good. It does work but doesnt make the devil real. Remember, life is a dead state,once you die you awake into a more real reality.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by okemmadu(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Very funny reading some posts here. God is very big for all your scientific equipments and theories to describe. Science is too limited. It has not even been able to describe the milky way, not to talk about the other galaxies. All scientific discoveries on record is just minute, like one grain of sand picked from the ground. Well, to keep yourselves from boredom, you can continue your theories and speculations. smiley
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
okemmadu: Very funny reading some posts here. God is very big for all your scientific equipments and theories to describe. Science is too limited. It has not even been able to describe the milky way, not to talk about the other galaxies. All scientific discoveries on record is just minute, like one grain of sand picked from the ground. Well, to keep yourselves from boredom, you can continue your theories and speculations. smiley

Why don't you let "god" defend himself if truly there is one.
Re: Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense by logica(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
okemmadu: God is very big for all your scientific equipments and theories to describe. smiley
How did you get to know this? Or are you speculating like us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? / Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.