Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2061935 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by OluwaloseAyo: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Life Learners Training Center is a training and consultancy service business located in Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for a highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general official, computer related (data entry) and receptionist duties.

The person has to act as a personal assistant to the Manager and provide support in her personal and business organization while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Managing Director.

Essential Functions
• Take initiative to make minor job-specific decisions in the absence of MD.
• Arrange for any materials required (Presentations, documentations, print hand-outs, memos, dairies) for all MD meetings efficiently
• Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email or in person
• Take notes in meetings, conferences and day to day activities of the Company
• Perform other administrative duties

Requirements
• Education: Business Admin, Business Marketing, and other related disciplines
• Experience Level isn’t required.
• Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
Age between (25-27 years)
Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Treat as Urgent please.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
PrinceFola:
Okay, that's good.. God's favour will fall on us.
Amen, all the best!

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by harsay(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2017
OluwaloseAyo:
Life Learners Training Center is a training and consultancy service business located in Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for a highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general official, computer related (data entry) and receptionist duties.

The person has to act as a personal assistant to the Manager and provide support in her personal and business organization while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Managing Director.

Essential Functions
• Arrange for any materials required (Presentations, documentations, print hand-outs, memos, dairies) for all MD meetings efficiently
• Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email or in person

Requirements
Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Treat as Urgent please.

what should the position title be please. you didn't state it.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by OluwaloseAyo: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Life Learners Training Center is a training and consultancy service business located in Abuja, Nigeria.
Position Summary
We are seeking energetic, proactive and result oriented marketers for its Training Facility in Wuse Abuja. If you are a focused, insightful and customer service oriented candidate, seeking a Contract Marketing position, send us your CV along with an Application letter elaborating your relevant qualifications and experience in the field of Marketing.
Responsibilities
• Initiate and follow up market process for our training contents and services from initial contact phase till closure.
• Research and analyze Market options and identify Market opportunities
• Serve as point of contact for customers and answer their service related queries in person and on the phone
• Reach or exceed weekly and monthly Clientele target
• Generate referral business by mining existing clientele
• Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients
• Work closely with the marketing team to develop sales collateral suitable for target market

Required Qualifications
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven persuasive power
• First-rate computer skills, telephone etiquette and work ethic
• Self-motivated individual with strong business acumen, good time management and task prioritization skills
• Proven ability to work under pressure on strict deadlines
No Age limit.
Must be Abuja resident.

Recruiter Contact: Ayo , oluwaloseayo@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by aibaybay(f): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Okay, it is Febson Mall, thank you.
comtem2011:
Could it be Febson mall, at wise zone 4? if yes, its insurance marketing tagged financial planner. So, its up to u to decide.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by OluwaloseAyo: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2017

Job Title: Secretary

The person has to act as a Secretary(Female) to the Manager and provide support in her personal and business organization while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Managing Director.

Essential Functions

Requirements
Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV mentioning the Position Title as the Email subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Treat as Urgent please.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
OluwaloseAyo:

The person has to act as a Secretary(Female) to the Manager and provide support in her personal and business organization while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Managing Director.

Essential Functions

Requirements
Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV mentioning the Position Title as the Email subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Treat as Urgent please.
Sent!!!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
A renowned Consulting Firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Marketing Officer

Locations: Kaduna, Bauchi, Adamawa, Yobe, and Borno States, as well as Abuja.

Requirements
Must possess minimum of any of the following: ND/NCE/HND/BSc/B.A, in any discipline.
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to persuade.
Must be proactive, energetic and driven for results.
Ability to deliver on targets is a key consideration.
Must be fluent in English and Hausa

Application Closing Date
18th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letters and CV’s to: recruitmentcvs25@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chelis Education Consult Limited - Our client, a reputable Montessori Nursery and Primary school in Abuja, requires the services of a resourceful education professional to fill the post of:

Job Title: Early Years Class Teacher

Requirements
B.Ed, NCE, B.Sc, BA, HND, Diploma in Montessori Education.
Must be a Female.

Experience & Skill:
A minimum of 2 years teaching experience in a reputable institution of learning
Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
Excellent knowledge of Classroom management and work scheme
Excellent knowledge of Standard Operational Procedure
Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spread sheet, Power point etc
Should also be able to teach subjects like ICT, French, Physical/ Health Education

Job Title: Administrative/HR Officer

Requirements/Qualification
B.Sc, HND in Business Administration, Social Sciences, HR Management, Accounting and Finance etc.
Male.

Experience & Skills:
A minimum of one year experience in such capacity.
Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player.
Excellent knowledge of Accounting software like Peach-tree, Sage etc.
Excellent filling, organizational and administrative skill.
Excellent knowledge of recruitment, selection, placement and HR policy.
Excellent knowledge of benefit, compensation and performance management.
Excellent knowledge of standard administrative and HR practice.
Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spread sheet, Power point etc.

Application Closing Date
30th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and 1 recent Passport to: info@cheliseducation.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lakewood in conjunction with Blastrac, Netherlands and DEC SPA in Modena, Italy is an international cleaning and safety company. Our Aviation Division was developed in 2012 and quickly became established as one of the market leaders in the provision of cleaning and environmental support services. For each task, we work quickly, thoroughly and use the appropriate cleaning specifications.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Service Manager

Requirements
Candidates should be a Female.
Have 3-4 years working experience.
Be a graduate in Social Sciences.

Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Engineer

Requirements
Candidates should be a male.

Job Title: Experienced Mechanical Engineer

Requirements
Candidates should be a male/female.
Experienced mechanical Engineer.
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.

Application Closing Date
25th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
The General Manager,
Lakewood Development Company Limited,
10 Kano Street, Area 1,
Off Nassarawa Street,
Garki - Abuja.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by livelyausta(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Kindly inform me for any job for a chartered accountant in Abuja...
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2017
livelyausta:
Kindly inform me for any job for a chartered accountant in Abuja...
Who is to inform you? Just check in daily to see job posts and apply for the one that suits you! Period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by domzy007(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Morning y'all, any update on eHealth4everyone aptitude test?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2017
domzy007:
Morning y'all, any update on eHealth4everyone aptitude test?
not yet.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by toluzealous: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Lols Omo see vexation!! Its true talk though
comtem2011:
Who is to inform you? Just check in daily to see job posts and apply for the one that suits you! Period.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jazzyjazz: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2017
comtem2011:
cheesy cheesy cheesy the guy look us like informants na cheesy
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2017
jazzyjazz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy the guy look us like informants na cheesy
I tire o, so we should be on the look out for him.

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2017
toluzealous:
Lols Omo see vexation!! Its true talk though
Lol!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by JudithToochi(f): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
I got an invitation for interview from these people, pls did any other person get? I want to be sure its not scam as the address they sent to me seems to be different from the one here..

ammyluv2002:
Givers Embassy, a church which has the aim of not collecting tithes and offerings from members located in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Pastor

2.) Church Administrator

General Requirements
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications

Salary
Very Attractive.

Application Closing Date
17th August, 2017.

Interview Date
Friday 18th and Saturday 19th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: notithenoofferingchurch@gmail.com

Interview Venue
Church Office,
Plot 2, Road 11,
Off 1st Avenue,
Gwarimpa - Abuja.

Note: Only selected persons will be invited for interview
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
OluwaloseAyo:

Essential Functions

Requirements
Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
Thanks for the invite
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jazzyjazz: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
comtem2011:
Thanks for the invite

Was going to apply for this job but the age requirement no gree me do am
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by starlionnotch: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
I was once a frequent visitor of this thread, i even got two jobs from this thread that i have since quit, and have no regrets for quiting. I enjoy life better being an employer of labour, i leave home and return at will.

Why am i saying all these, i want to encourage all job seekers to be service providers, since our start ups in our economy are more service based in contrast to industrial based.

Learn a skill, and also look at what you have in your hands, that which you have already studied in school.
All your need is summon up courage and set out to provide your service with confidence.

I had a guy come over to my house for home service spa massage, he is providing a service, and he does it with so much confidence and knowledge of his skill and has made so much money from rendering his services.

I encourage us to look inwards, we have something in our hands, look deeply, you will find it.

I can help with framework for your startups, i am willing to give free advisory on starting up your business, registering a commercial or social enterprise, that is your Business name/Limited Liability Company or NGOs.

We also help to protect your trademark, design and patent.

Feel free to direct your questions to me, i will be willing to give advisory for free

Call 07057663782
starlion_notch(at)yahoo.com

You may also find this an interesting read

https://www.nairaland.com/3725490/7-reasons-must-register-business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by mikess: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Lakewood in conjunction with Blastrac, Netherlands and DEC SPA in Modena, Italy is an international cleaning and safety company. Our Aviation Division was developed in 2012 and quickly became established as one of the market leaders in the provision of cleaning and environmental support services. For each task, we work quickly, thoroughly and use the appropriate cleaning specifications.

Job Title: Business Service Manager

Requirements
Candidates should be a Female.
Be a graduate in Social Sciences.

Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Engineer

Requirements
Candidates should be a male.

Job Title: Experienced Mechanical Engineer

Requirements
Candidates should be a male/female.
Experienced mechanical Engineer.
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering.

Application Closing Date
25th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
The General Manager,
Lakewood Development Company Limited,
10 Kano Street, Area 1,
Off Nassarawa Street,
Garki - Abuja.

Am interested in this, will located the office tomorrow God's grace. I have a B.Eng Elect/Elect.

Pls if you need my services (Solar Power System installation, Electrical building services"house wiring" general Electrical consultant). Leave me a msg. Thanks God bless
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by tonny1: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Hello! I just relocated to Abuja, a graduate in Industrial Chemistry. I would appreciate if some one could keep me in touch for any available space in any company that engage in any production. I can also diversify into any field due to experience I've gained.Thanks!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jojokings: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2017
CellTabRepair20:
A smart way to begin making money or a career.
$ Provide real solutions and monetize it;
$ Opportunity to meet quality clientele
$ Fix high-value, high-end smartphones!
#Learn NOW;
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116? "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs:A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals" #bestseller.
Don't be jobless!

Hello , do you teach someone how to repair phones and tablets
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jojokings: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2017
CellTabRepair20:
A smart way to begin making money or a career.
$ Provide real solutions and monetize it;
$ Opportunity to meet quality clientele
$ Fix high-value, high-end smartphones!
#Learn NOW;
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116? "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs:A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals" #bestseller.
Don't be jobless!

Hello , do you teach someone how to repair phones and tablets?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Armorsil West Africa is a manufacturer of building product systems with presence in Nigeria, Ghana and other West African Sub Region . We are seeking to recruit intelligent , dynamic and problem solving individual to fill our Northern Region Office

Job Title: Area Sales Manager - Northern Region

Department: Sales and Distribution
Reporting to: National Sales Manager

Responsibilities / Functions
Achieves the Area’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
Directs the selling activities within the Area, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
Responsible for the Area’s forecasting and sales tracking.
Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of area sales and profitability.
Ability to identify business development opportunities within the area.

Specific Targets / Objectives
Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
Make product available in every area within his locations by expanding the distribution of products.
Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his area.
Train all sales force within his area.

Requirements/Education and Experience Required
University Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building, Civil Engineering, Architecture and Chemical Engineering.
Minimum of 5-7 years working experience of sales in the building and Construction Industry
Proven leadership skills.
Supervisory or management experience.
Large team handling capability
Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.

Application Closing Date
30th August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: info@armorsilwa.com Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by comtem2011: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Was going to apply for this job but the age requirement no gree me do am
Next time, try and apply, either with age limit or not, u might be the lucky one. Even me, I be old woman but I still got the invite.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by ammyluv2002(f): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
A Printing outfit company in Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Electrical Technician

Qualifications
HND or OND in Electrical /Electronics Engineering
Minimum of 3 years Industrial experience
Have a good Power, Control knowledge of Electrical System. and Industrial
Automation
Ability to work without supervision

Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV's to: todaycareerjob@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jazzyjazz: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
comtem2011:
Next time, try and apply, either with age limit or not, u might be the lucky one. Even me, I be old woman but I still got the invite.

Yeah you're right I should have.
Shey we would have met grin

How did the interview go btw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.