Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2056304 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Baba, na so I no hear from u again ooo.
waxclick:

AVAILABLE IN LARGE QUANTITY IN MY COMMUNITY; Contact me on: meseisaac@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blaze007(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2018
Baba how far....I no hear from u again
Firmjudge:

PM me.. i have in medium QTY
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by funnynation(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Horlamidei:
I use to see postals of job adverts especially for hotel vacancies on my way home. Since am a job seeker, I sent a text to a number on one of the postals applying for a computer operator on Thursday using my details. After few ours of doing it, I got a call from the number saying he has seen the msg , should get prepared for an interview very soon. Today I received a text as below from the no saying;

Congratulation you have been invited for an interview tomorrow by 7:00am at heritage house at wuse zone 3 come along with a passporto and any other credential. call me when you get there no african time.

Please how legit is it because have never applied for any job I see on street postals b4 and how am I going to cab from where I live here in Bwari to the place, please..?!

Hala! Anyway make sure you have like 5k for registration because they will still demand for registration. Some na job agent while some na GNLD

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
You are right about NGOs and their thirst for experienced applicants. You could probably apply as a volunteer for starters. As per the government agencies, you are also right about their secret recruitments. I'll say you should go to these places (I mean the HQ of the respective agencies) and try to establish a relationship with one of their staff who you will keep in touch with. Such person(s) will intimate you when something is going on. Meanwhile, let me sniff around for some info, if I get anything worth sharing, I'll quote you again.

Thanks a lot. I'd really appreciate that.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kemtol(f): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2018
MARKETER CUM RETAIL ASSOCIATE NEEDED IN JIKWOYI, ABUJA.

The service of a sales girl /marketer is needed in food mart in jikwoyi- karu of Abuja. FCT.
interested candidate must have a flair for marketing, social media savyand have a good command of English language.
candidates residing around jikwoyi, karu and kurudu are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates must be an SSCE holder and must . and not be more than 25 years old
salary + commision.
interested persons to send an sms of name, age, location to 08144167133.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2018
Chrispine2018:
Deadpls this Transcorp Hilton interview selected for 27/05/18.today is Sunday is it mistake

Hi, any news from the Transcorp interview?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 377: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
sunmarouk:

Hi, any news from the Transcorp interview?
. the position has been filled immediately. the day of the interview the number of people I saw got me discouraged. when I called the next day they said the vacancy is filled already. just one position almost 150 people attended that day. it is well for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Spicylate(f): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Video Editor Needed

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Knight Consulting Limited (KCL) is in need of an Accountant

A minimum of five(5)years post-graduation exp. in hotel management or hospitality business.

Deadline:15th June

Cover Letter and CV indicating the position applied for to: info@knightconsulting.biz
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Flakky26(f): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2018
1. A young male cook urgently needed in gwarimpa abuja text name,age, state, address to 08158992501( he must reside around dawaki,gwarimpa,dutse ,jahi )

2. 3 Field Business dev officers needed ( 2 female and 1 male) he/she must reside around College of education,zuba,madalla ,kaduna rd area of Abuja.
minimum qualification ND,smart and intelligent ssce holders too can apply. He /she must be extrovert,must be a goal getter and have good interpersonal relational skills.
( applicants from South East states are encouraged to apply) text name,age,educ qualification state, address to 08158992501 and also send your cv to lead2impact@gmail.com

3. A young male,smart driver needed . with a valid drivers license. send name ,state,age,marital status to 08158992501
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by franniechuks(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please who knows when NOUN will begin registration for a new session?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
You are right about NGOs and their thirst for experienced applicants. You could probably apply as a volunteer for starters. As per the government agencies, you are also right about their secret recruitments. I'll say you should go to these places (I mean the HQ of the respective agencies) and try to establish a relationship with one of their staff who you will keep in touch with. Such person(s) will intimate you when something is going on. Meanwhile, let me sniff around for some info, if I get anything worth sharing, I'll quote you again.

Bro, hope you never forget me o. Lol
I'm guessing you didn't find anything?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
franniechuks:
Please who knows when NOUN will begin registration for a new session?

Registration is always on going, but I will advise you should be patient till when this present semester activities ends.

Follow the below link for updates:
https://www.nairaland.com/144162/national-open-university-nigeria-noun/864
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Global Oneword Limited is in need of a Medical Sales Rep. in Abuja and Lagos

Bsc in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry or any medical related course
3 years of exp. in Pharmaceutical industry.
CV's to: globalonewordhealthcare@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Urgent!!!
An experienced n passionate Sales Associate/Asst Business Mgr is needed for immediate employment.(Female preferable)
Works 5 days a week.(based on shift)
Abuja Based. Qualification:BSC
Interested candidates should send CV to hrc1.edensr@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Job Title: Software Developer (Full Stack Developer)

Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@campustechng.comJob
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
JOB ALERT: Internet Experts Limited is looking to recruit and train new contract staff to assist with on-site training. We are located in Abuja.
Send your CVs to careers@medicplus.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Job Title: Marketing/Admin Executive

Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV's (not more than 2 pages) to: vacancy@fozygcl.co
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
At Total Secure Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Admin Officer

Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2018.

Applications and CV's in PDF format to: recruitment@totalsecureng.net

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by xmileeasy: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Job Details
Online based staff
Proficient in WordPress
Graphic design skills
Fair knowledge in CSS, HTML, PHP
CPanel and website management
Salary
Starting salary: N40,000.

Application Closing Date

30th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: ukemeedet@gmail.com

Note: Contracted candidate would be trained to be well equipped for the tasks to be carried out for the company.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Misskay90:

Bro, hope you never forget me o. Lol
I'm guessing you didn't find anything?
Lol. No, I haven't. Sometimes, it could take days to get a genuine info. I usually garner info from NASS or FCC and I haven't been to these places in two weeks. People I called confirmed other agencies were recruiting but none of those mentioned are in the health sector. The closest was the Nationwide HIV Sentinel Survey sponsored by Global Fund and coordinated by NACA/NASCP but it has already commenced since last month and the selection process concluded. Just be patient, I will definitely inform you when I have the info you will need.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by FixNaija(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
Lol. No, I haven't. Sometimes, it could take days to get a genuine info. I usually garner info from NASS or FCC and I haven't been to these places in two weeks. People I called confirmed other agencies were recruiting but none of those mentioned are in the health sector. The closest was the Nationwide HIV Sentinel Survey sponsored by Global Fund and coordinated by NACA/NASCP but it has already commenced since last month and the selection process concluded. Just be patient, I will definitely inform you when I have the info you will need.

I just sent you a mail, please do reply. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Mabelisa(f): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Job Vacancy.

An Agro firm in Wuse 2 Abuja needs a Customer Service Officer.

Requirements:
1. Must be a graduate
2. Must be I. T compliant
3. Must be able to communicate in Hausa Language.
4. Preferably a Male.

Send your Resume to wale.thompson@tinkoko.com

Interview Holds next week.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:

Thanks! God bless you
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Olumeme: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Mabelisa:
Job Vacancy.
An Agro firm in Wuse 2 Abuja needs a Customer Service Officer.
Requirements: 1. Must be a graduate 2. Must be I. T compliant 3. Must be able to communicate in Hausa Language. 4. Preferably a Male.
Send your Resume to wale.thompson@tinkoko.com
Interview Holds next week.
Chai, na only Hausa I no hear, make I apply?
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SageTravels: 12:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:

pls can you list the agencies that are recruiting. lemme go and submit CV
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Colemanz(m): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Colemanz(m): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2018
LOVE THIS THREAD
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
I envy you. I wish to pursue MPH in Canada too. Try NGOs like FHI360, APIN, or get a recommendation letter to NACA, NPHCDA or NCDC

Hi, Please do you know what the salary is like for these gov offices?
Would like to chat in private, but I don't know how
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Horlamidei:
I use to see postals of job adverts especially for hotel vacancies on my way home. Since am a job seeker, I sent a text to a number on one of the postals applying for a computer operator on Thursday using my details. After few ours of doing it, I got a call from the number saying he has seen the msg , should get prepared for an interview very soon. Today I received a text as below from the no saying;

Congratulation you have been invited for an interview tomorrow by 7:00am at heritage house at wuse zone 3 come along with a passporto and any other credential. call me when you get there no african time.

Please how legit is it because have never applied for any job I see on street postals b4 and how am I going to cab from where I live here in Bwari to the place, please..?!
GNLD loading loading,

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Horlamidei(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Swargu:

GNLD loading loading,

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.