Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Post Abuja Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Abuja Jobs Here (2065087 Views)

Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Abuja Jobs: Join Our Web/design Team / Abuja Jobs 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (898) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by SenR(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2018
As a result of growth and expansion, a leading fast moving consumable goods(FMCG) company in the nation's capital, Abuja, is seeking to employ an experienced Inventory Management Officer and Sales Assistance to add to it's experienced team.

Job Position: Inventory Management Officer M/F

Location: Dawaki, opposite Citec Gwarinpa Housing Estate, along Kubwa Expressway Abuja.

Responsibilities:

Basic duty is to manage company's inventory using computer applications like quick-books etc.

Qualification/Skills:

Bsc, Hnd, OND graduates in any related course.

Good computer knowledge

Good numerical skills

Good use of Excel

Good use of Inventory Software like Quick-books

High level of attention to details

Ability to drive is a plus

Job Position: Sales Assistance M/F

Location: Dawaki, opposite Citec Gwarinpa Housing Estate, along Kubwa Expressway Abuja.

Responsibilities:

Assist in sales
Collection of cash
Recording of sales

Qualification/Skills:

O'Level, OND can apply for this post
Good sales experience
Good marketing skills
Ability to display good cordial attitude

Note: Candidates with close proximity to the Job Location stand a better chance.

Call this number 09087499872 for a short interview before been invited for proper interview.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by stbenedict(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Fellow nairalanders ,I'm currently in abuja, just rounded up my NYSC program,I studied civil engineering with field experience in both highway construction and structures.can anybody refer me to a company relating to my field or link me to any available job in abuja.help a brother.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ellabel(f): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
sunmarouk:

hi, can i attach?. i hv sent you a pm

I didnt see it
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ellabel(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
chukzonwa:

Ellabel...before the frustration meets you, I wud like to ask: wud u want a teachin job in lugbe...say sch or home lesson??
Or some other parole like NGO jobs... Jus buzz me on whatsapp 09032122410
I dont mind oh

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ellabel(f): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Vuvaaenergy01:
energy.vuvaa.com

BECOME A MERCHANT AND MAKE MONEY!!!

Take advantage of this to position yourself and your business for the metering tsunami going round the country soon..

Am really interested, pls send me the terms and conditions via dis: oparaonyinye@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Radiant1020(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
chukzonwa:

Ellabel...before the frustration meets you, I wud like to ask: wud u want a teachin job in lugbe...say sch or home lesson??
Or some other parole like NGO jobs... Jus buzz me on whatsapp 09032122410

Pls sir I'm also interested in the NGO job... Plsssssssss
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Ellabel(f): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
tunjijones:
Good evening. Pls I need the service of a cooling van to transport drugs from Abuja to north east. Kindly contact me if u have....

If you still need one i can get it for yoh at affordable price call 09020714848
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Chrispine2018: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
stbenedict:
Fellow nairalanders ,I'm currently in abuja, just rounded up my NYSC program,I studied civil engineering with field experience in both highway construction and structures.can anybody refer me to a company relating to my field or link me to any available job in abuja.help a brother.
;CAN SOMEONE ASSIST ME FORMAT OF US EMBASSY ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST; MY EMAIL.christo_pine@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Chrispine2018: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
SenR:
As a result of growth and expansion, a leading fast moving consumable goods(FMCG) company in the nation's capital, Abuja, is seeking to employ an experienced Inventory Management Officer and Sales Assistance to add to it's experienced team.

Job Position: Inventory Management Officer M/F

Responsibilities:

Basic duty is to manage company's inventory using computer applications like quick-books etc.

Qualification/Skills:

Bsc, Hnd, OND graduates in any related course.

Good computer knowledge

Good numerical skills

Good use of Excel

Good use of Inventory Software like Quick-books

High level of attention to details

Ability to drive is a plus

Job Position: Sales Assistance M/F

Responsibilities:

Assist in sales
Collection of cash
Recording of sales

Qualification/Skills:

O'Level, OND can apply for this post
Good sales experience
Good marketing skills
Ability to display good cordial attitude

Note: Candidates with close proximity to the Job Location stand a better chance.

Call this number 09087499872 for a short interview before been invited for proper interview.

CAN SOMEONE ASSIST ME WITH FORMAT OF US EMBASSY ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST. MY EMILA. christo_pine@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by debh(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pls i need teaching job .i can teach mathematics and further mathematics

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Vuvaaenergy01: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ellabel:

Am really interested, pls send me the terms and conditions via dis: oparaonyinye@gmail.com
Mail sent
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by kingvicking(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello guy,
please does anyone has any info about
"Prudential Zenith Insurance company" salaries and welfare packages ?

need this info in other to take a decision, was told we will have to go to Lagos for the training.

please what's the entry level salary packages like?

thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ellabel:

I didnt see it

ok. i will call
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Anextin(f): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Vacancy: location is Abuja.
Applicants are invited to submit application for immediate employment: *Quantity Surveyors, electrical engineers, and mechanical engineers- all with design proficiency with AutoCAD*. Professional registration is added advantage. Application submission deadline is next monday 06/08/18. Send CV and application to: polymerroadconstruction@gmail.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Horlamidei(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
You are invited to a written and oral interview at palm heights estate, voice of Nigeria Rd,off airport Rd.Lugbe, on the 4th of August, 2018 by 9am prompt. Please bring along with you all original copies of your certificates and a copy of your CV.

I need directions from Bwari to the place and is it confirm and not gnld, plz?!
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by jojokings: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ellabel:
Please does anyone have a job or knows any one with a job i am really in need of one in abuja close to me at Lugbe because of TP. Am a graduate, i have good computer skills,am a good marketer, i braid hair and also into makeup but i need a good paying job pls help a sister before frustration finish me 09020714848

Call me zero80 3six 568eight 75
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by sunmarouk(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Horlamidei:
You are invited to a written and oral interview at palm heights estate, voice of Nigeria Rd,off airport Rd.Lugbe, on the 4th of August, 2018 by 9am prompt. Please bring along with you all original copies of your certificates and a copy of your CV.

I need directions from Bwari to the place and is it confirm and not gnld, plz?!

palm height estate is on that road. so venue is confirmed. coming from bwari(ehmm bros, ur road far oo), anyway, from bwari find ur way to berger, from berger take another vehicle to lugbe. the last bustop is usally the VON rd(or trademore road) or ask the driver

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by BeckyAA: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please I am Sorry for not explaining well

Someone is looking for company who can hire him has personal assistant (P.A.).in Abuja.with good salary.The person speak

good English,interpersonal

Skills,organise and creative with proficiency in computer.Take memo and meeting.Please I will appreciate your help. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Funnyguy83: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
BeckyAA:
Someone is looking for personal assistant job (P.A.).in Abuja.with good salary.The person speak good English,interpersonal
Skills,organise and creative with proficiency in computer.Take memo and meeting.Please I will appreciate your reply.Thanks
am here . 08144846361
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Essont(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
BeckyAA:

Someone is looking for company who can hire him has personal assistant (P.A.).in Abuja.with good salary.The person speak

Skills,organise and creative with proficiency in computer.Take memo and meeting.Please I will appreciate your help. Thanks

In case of another slot I am available too. Currently a PA at NSUK Keffi, but the incentive is way too small. I fit in comfortably in the above description. Apart from PA, any other one too can serve. Please help 07060977723
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blessmec(f): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
BeckyAA:

am available.08102958601
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Amazonboss(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Vuvaaenergy01:
Be self-reliant... Be self employed.. Become a Vuvaa energy agent...

Sell AEDC prepaid units to consumers and make money.

energy.vuvaa.com

I sent you a mail request from nairaland. Will be glad you accept my request and furnish me with info needed to start. Thanks
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Vuvaaenergy01: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Amazonboss:

I sent you a mail request from nairaland. Will be glad you accept my request and furnish me with info needed to start. Thanks
Your email please
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by blekko101(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Need a smart sales girl who resides in gwarimpa or kubwa/dutse for immediate employment.

Person must be above 18yrs and must be able to communicate in good English.
Knowledge on pastry will be an added advantage

Qualification: SSCE
NOTE: Work starts from 4pm and closes 10:30 pm

Interested persons should chat or call me up on 080 5855 2046 (WhatsApp)

Qualified person may resume immediately
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Vuvaaenergy01:
Your email please

I have sent you an email before now so that you could educate me on what it's take to be an agent for AEDC but no response. abidoyefatah@yahoo.com
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by gistmate: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Find out all the details about NPOWER STATE REPS and how to nominate/apply for a state rep for your State and LGA.
Please note that the N-power reps nominees are expected to be beneficiaries of the Npower programme>>>https://www.onlineformportal.com/how-to-nominate-an-npower-rep-for-state/
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Vuvaaenergy01: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Rollindollars:

I have sent you an email before now so that you could educate me on what it's take to be an agent for AEDC but no response. abidoyefatah@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by MrMaster: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Job Description
Stock Taking
Duration: 1 month
Pay: 40,000 naira
Preferably female residing close to Apo Legislative Quarters
To start immediately

If interested please send Name, Gender, your location and qualification to zero nine zero 2886 6368

NOTE: THIS JOB HAS BEEN TAKEN.

2 Likes

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Maxzuel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good everyone, I am fresh graduate of Economics (2.1) with a CGPA of 3.98/5.0. I just completed the one year compulsory service (NYSC).I finished among the top 5 best student, am open for new opportunities. I can make use of Advanced excel formulas such as index/match, vlook up, hlookup, data validation and many others. Just in case you have any management role in your organization preferably financial, audit or any accounting firm or NGO kindly contact me on 07063651432 or email me maxchukwuekete@gmail.com.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by Kingstel(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Tokunbo hp mini laptop for sale in Abuja. Contact me if interested.
Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by GOSADO: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Kingstel:

Tokunbo hp mini laptop for sale in Abuja. Contact me if interested.
Price?

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (898) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.