Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37795 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ossy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
You guys had better know there is no LBM. Anybody telling you anything further is a scammer. By the way whats all this craziness of marking worthless markers. That looks like the most attractive online scam catching Nigerians. Everybody had better wise up, if you can get your money from the PH woman, you better otherwise leave all them scam artists for good or you get ready for more stories and huge losses, period.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
uncle ray the mistake you made was not rounding all of the up and take them to the gallows for the trauma they have put us all through...french connection my black behind.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by seyi0802(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Finally!!!

Discover the Hottest Online Program in Years and Why Every Smart Marketer is Rushing to Join..

" The Ultimate Cycler is one of the Best Cash Program Available on the Internet Today with the Potential to turn Ur One-Time $25 Investment into $1,575 Cash Multiple Times Daily....

Its CEO Mr. Peter Wolfing reputation is excellent and is Untainted, and the business has been online for more than 4years...

Get started now, and let ur $25 (one-time) payment SET U FREE financially...... Follow the link to join

www.ultimatecycler.com/ref/dabest

Join Now and experience Online Biz like never before.

Also u can watch this for more explanation www.youtube.com/watch?v=owgaaXkxiJI&feature=player_embeded

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Please go to lbm flash office to submit your email address. The name of the new company is www.fidelmarketing.com Let's keep hope alive. I think this new one will work out.
I know most of us has lost faith in the programme but I will still advice you to hope for the better and I see us smiling at last. Thank God for this alternative. Please am just an investor like you. Yenagoa friends can call me for a chat 08030973195

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Duddy77: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2013
can you give me more info please? how can we chat on that?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2013
A meeting was held last month in Portharcourt, it was in that meeting they promised taking us to a new company because lbm has lost it's credibility that is people no longer believe in lbm
They equally said that all our lbm markers will be transferred to the new site where we can start marking and earning again.
Just go to their flash office or consult your upline and submit your email address. They will email you your login in details when they have finished your registration. The new site is fidelmarketing.com. God bless the Nigeria lbm representatives for at least getting us another new thrilling site
[quote. author=Duddy77]can y ou give me more info please? how can we chat on that?[/quote]

Duddy77: can you give me more info please? how can we chat on that?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Duddy77: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2013
thx friend. i asked my sponsor he is saying that some products will come to our country as well. Thanks God, he is helping us
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by foyekeola: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Please my sponsors are not willing to help, who do i contact please. am no longer interested in marking anybody who want to buy my markers should lemme know, infact 50% discount on it. thanks smiley
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2013
hahaha no be only 50% discount,,,you will soon be offering 90%. grin
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2013
guess the trail has gone cold.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2013
Hello guys,

It seems its only people in PH that are into this fidel marketing. Anyone outside PH who has registered for fidel and is marking. I had over 30 downlines but just one out of them who is based in PH has been asking me to register him for fidel marketing.

I also heard PH members got paid April salary. Anyone outside PH who got paid April salary?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yenagoa
babybird82: Hello guys,

It seems its only people in PH that are into this fidel marketing. Anyone outside PH who has registered for fidel and is marking. I had over 30 downlines but just one out of them who is based in PH has been asking me to register him for fidel marketing.

I also heard PH members got paid April salary. Anyone outside PH who got paid April salary?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by nilai: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
to those whose up liners has refused to help and are not in portharcort or Enugu....... pls who can help?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Na wah for all this UN-cooperative up liners o, the least they can do is get you registered after enticing you into the mess in the first place,,.,, pls ambrosini is there any way you could help out?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Are u directly under ph or yen? if no then you will have to re-register with fidelmarketing afresh. If yes then you have to travel to ph or yen office to get registered. This is the grace ph and yen people are enjoying
Plus largent: Na wah for all this UN-cooperative up liners o, the least they can do is get you registered after enticing you into the mess in the first place,,.,, pls ambrosini is there any way you could help out?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2013
FIDEL MARKETING

ONLINE INVESTMENT

FIDEL MARKETING

Fide marketing is an internet marketing or networking company whereby products packaging, survey packaging, service marketing are carried out.

Fidel marketing is a place where investors can go and invest their money and in return have awesome rewards

Fidel marketing has long studied the market services all over ROMANIA, FRANCE, BULGARIA, GREECE, and AZERBAIJAN and has entered contracts with partners in EUROPE and ASIA on advertising activities.

Fidel advertising and marketing currently has a contract and advertises the products of Thalgo-La Beautie MARINE which for 48 years which has to do with the following

Ø Cosmetics for skin

Ø Colour creams

Ø Beauty products

Ø Everyday care

Ø Remedy and styling

Thalgo has recognized the benefits and potential of sea to develop beauty products, treatment and nutritional supplements.

Thalgo offers a range of skin care products and dietary supplements for well-being.

These products are tested and trusted products anytime any day. One thing investors should know is that they can buy their products at very low or reduced rates and sell in higher rates.

These products will send to you physically.

Fidel marketing is also into networking (marketing) whereby investors can mark or fill survey questionnaire and earn from it daily. Your earnings will depend on the number of markers you purchase.

REGISTRATION

For you to start earning on fidel marketing you will need to register with the sum of N36, 000 (compulsory).

Each marker is sold for $40. Payment ratio is 0.8 and the duration is 6months.

MARKETING

Questionnaires and markers are filled everyday with good returns of investment.

Each working day appear in the system available questionnaires like that of the old lbm for filling out the surveys, in the amount of previously activated by the user. Each can be filled once a day, for 21 working days in a month. If during 5 days surveys is not fill it will be canceled.

Example if you have 100 markers, you will only need 10 clicks   fills them all. That is 10 per click.

For each correctly and carefully completed surveys accrued cash payment to the section “Current account” and at the end of the month to “Available account”

HOW EARNINGS ARE CALCULATED

Let’s say you bought 70 markers. The 70 markers will cost you about N448000 that is 70 x $40. The calculation will be as follows.

70 markers x 0.8 (profit ratio) x 21 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays) = 70x0.8=56x21= $1176

By so doing you will be earning $1176 every month for 6 months. If you convert $1176 to naira is N188160 

N188160 x 6 (months) = N1128960 million

NOTE:

For you to earn you must invest know the following

ü Fidel marketing cosmetics products are optional to investors. You can mark survey and still sell products for more gain if you want to

ü Products are sold for reduced prices

ü Products are tested and trusted

ü Products has been in existence for the past 48 years

ü You will receive your earnings from the markers you bought and marked at the end of every month

ü The duration of your markers is 6 months
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
for me to re-register under any stupid scam prog again would rather take that money and burn it at least the flames will keep me warm.what bull shyte grace? , so those of us in Lagos Kano and else where was it Ghanian cedes we used to register?why should those in those two locations be given any special privilege?

well av forgiven them but let the director and who ever was involved in scamming my hard earned cash and think he or she will sit down on my dough know that karma is just round the corner....
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Plus largent: for me to re-register under any stupid scam prog again would rather take that money and burn it at least the flames will keep me warm.what bull shyte grace? , so those of us in Lagos Kano and else where was it Ghanian cedes we used to register?why should those in those two locations be given any special privilege?

well av forgiven them but let the director and who ever was involved in scamming my hard earned cash and think he or she will sit down on my dough know that karma is just round the corner....

U took the words out of my mouth. So Ambrosini, u mean for someone like me that is in Lagos, I have to pay anoda reg fee and buy markers? Thanks but no thanks.
If this was truly a platform that all LBM members were moved to then there shouldn't be any clause like people in PH and Yenegoa benefitting. All other teams I know have nothing to do with Fidel. I haven't even been able to collect all the money of downlines from my upline na make I go dey sink my hard earned money for wetin I no know.

Goodluck to you guys.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
We have started marking at Fidelmarketing
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
ambrosini593: We have started marking at Fidelmarketing
Goodluck.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by understand101: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2013
i know you have started marking but the big question is if you will be paid.the country director is in a big mess and her words are no longer cordinated.she is now full of lies and spends her time hiding .any vision connected with lbm will not work becos of those ugly directors and advisers who have squandered peoples monies and seem not to know how to make refunds.my brother pls get over this lbm scammers

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by wolexy07(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2013
This LBM thingy seems like a well organized Ponzi Scheme...
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2013

How far with Fidelmarketing?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
We are still marking
babybird82:

How far with Fidelmarketing?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
ambrosini593: We are still marking

Okay. What i wanna hear of is payment.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
ambrosini593: We are still marking

were u given a form to fill for refunds?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 6:20am On Dec 20, 2013
HARDDON:

were u given a form to fill for refunds?
Yes I was given. I actually filled the verification form. When are they refunding us?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Compliments of a new year hardoon and ambrosini. So has any refund been done after filling the form? And if yes how can we get ours?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Plus largent: Compliments of a new year hardoon and ambrosini. So has any refund been done after filling the form? And if yes how can we get ours?
It is well o. We are still marking infact I even marked my markers this morning. That verification form we filled was suppose to be for refund but let's wait and see how the event unfolds

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.