Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide (37794 Views)

Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading / Free Beginner Guide To Internet Riches (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by favoured100: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2013
pls if i decided to start from 10 markers will i be given additional 10 bonus markers.thanks
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
favoured100: pls if i decided to start from 10 markers will i be given additional 10 bonus markers.thanks

Yes. You will also get 50 platinum markers. But don't delay!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
In Yenagoa they stopped give 50 platinum markers because some don't understand it. So you can get your normal markers that you are paying for. To me LBM is the best online investment of the year for Nigerians that won't to make it big onliine. The program is so real and genuine. You can never lose.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by gbame(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote
author=ambrosini593]In Yenagoa they stopped give 50 platinum markers because some don't understand it. So you can get your normal markers that you are paying for. To me LBM is the best online investment of the year for Nigerians that won't to make it big onliine. The program is so real and genuine. You can never lose. I can register you from any part of nigeria and abroad Call me if you want to register. 080309731**[/quote]

Why don't you start your own thread instead of poaching thru Harddon's thread or refer people to him since this is his thread.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2013
gbame:
Why don't you start your own thread instead of poaching thru Harddon's thread or refer people to him since this is his thread.
. Young man we are on the same train. What are you trying to say. Is the thread meant for only him because he created it. Na wa 4 u o
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2013
ambrosini593: . Young man we are on the same train. What are you trying to say. Is the thread meant for only him because he created it. Na wa 4 u o

Bros, dis thread belongs to Harddon. I don't know why some people don't wanna respect that. Go and create your own thread. As if recruitment has no monetary value attached to it. You want make monkey dey work and baboon dey chop Abi? Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2013
babybird82:

Bros, dis thread belongs to Harddon. I don't know why some people don't wanna respect that. Go and create your own thread. As if recruitment has no monetary value attached to it. You want make monkey dey work and baboon dey chop Abi? Smh!!!
. Do you know that if I create another thread it will be closed. Why are you people so funny at times. Don't you know that nairaland only allow a single thread about a particular issue and not multiple. So since he opened it I cant offer help again to anybody because someone else created it. For christ sake this is an open forum. Which one is monkey dey work baboon dey chop. I tire 4 u o. I must thank Mr Haddon for opening up this thread. Try and help someone rather than looking for fault
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2013
babybird82:

Bros na wa for you o. Pls go tru d post and see that all FAQ even on registering has been treated by harddon. Abeg create your own thread. You can then set a condition there. Smh.

@ Harddon, has anyone gotten the 3-in-1 marker activated that you know of or its same old story everywhere?

hi Bburd,

thanks. you got ma back.

About your question, did you read the terms?
the bolded is one of the main reason. 3 in 1 na jamb( lol). if you got a question wrong, you lose 20 Rubbles. and for the fact you aint sure what the question would be......hehehe

Briefcases 3 in 1

The briefcases 3-in-1 is a new type of the reward. You can start to fill in the marker ‘’3-in-1’’ when you activate a briefcase. The briefcases 3-in-1 gives its owner an opportunity to earn during 12 months at working days by filling markers ‘’3-in-1’’. One briefcase ’3-in-1’’ is equal to a marker ’3-in-1’’. The period of action of a marker ‘’3-in-1’’ is 5 days. You can activate not more than 100 briefcases ‘’3-in-1’’ for one number LBM. There is a new EPM ZZZ for comfortable. You get 20 ZZZ for a filled marker. If your answer for a marker’s question is not wright you don’t receive a reward. Taking out of EPM will be up to the end of 2013 and then 100 % of the earned EPM will be charged in shares.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2013
favoured100: pls if i decided to start from 10 markers will i be given additional 10 bonus markers.thanks

Yes. but do know that the 10 bonus( brilliant) markers are totally different from the ones you bought.

this is how:

each marker you buy, gives you 18 Rubbles and have a purse ( TTT) where they accumulate as you mark everyday.

brilliant markers are different because they give you 12 Rubbles and they have a special place ( at the bottom of the page where the proceeds accumulate). in addition, they also add 2 or 3 Rubbles to your purse (TTT) as you mark.

You are also given 50 platinum markers.

Each of these markers have their special briefcases.

i would explain what briefcases are in the FAQs sections after now.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2013
gbame:

Yes. You will also get 50 platinum markers. But don't delay!

good to know you are also now helping others out. keep it up.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2013
ambrosini593: . Young man we are on the same train. What are you trying to say. Is the thread meant for only him because he created it. Na wa 4 u o

No we are not on the same train. I do not know the train you are refering to.

What i do know is that this is my LBM thread and if any body gets scammed through this thread, I would be held responsible.

Please do respect that and stop posting for people to call you from this thread. because i cannot vouch for you, nor to the acclaimed proclaim you are genuinely into this business.

no hard feelings

Regards
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2013
ambrosini593: . Do you know that if I create another thread it will be closed. Why are you people so funny at times. Don't you know that nairaland only allow a single thread about a particular issue and not multiple. So since he opened it I cant offer help again to anybody because someone else created it. For christ sake this is an open forum. Which one is monkey dey work baboon dey chop. I tire 4 u o. I must thank Mr Haddon for opening up this thread. Try and help someone rather than looking for fault

I have my own thread on LBM bros. Try and see if you get deleted first. And if you do, look for another forum to promote your biz inugo. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
ambrosini593: . Do you know that if I create another thread it will be closed. Why are you people so funny at times. Don't you know that nairaland only allow a single thread about a particular issue and not multiple. So since he opened it I cant offer help again to anybody because someone else created it. For christ sake this is an open forum. Which one is monkey dey work baboon dey chop. I tire 4 u o. I must thank Mr Haddon for opening up this thread. Try and help someone rather than looking for fault

Gee you are derailing my thread. this thread is to offer help not for fights.

do you know that the first person to open an LBM thread on Nland was Babybird?

did you by any chance read a post i made to pay my respect and give her kudos for inspiring me and thus, this thread was born?

like i said, show some decorum and let peace reign here.

Regards
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by ambrosini593(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
HARDDON:

Gee you are derailing my thread. this thread is to offer help not for fights.

do you know that the first person to open an LBM thread on Nland was Babybird?

did you by any chance read a post i made to pay my respect and give her kudos for inspiring me and thus, this thread was born?

like i said, show some decorum and let peace reign here.

Regards
. I understand you now. I was only trying to help others. Meanwhile am deleting my number from the entire thread. Am Godfearing and I can never ever be a scammer. Thank you and God bless you
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
ambrosini593: . I understand you now. I was only trying to help others. Meanwhile am deleting my number from the entire thread. Am Godfearing and I can never ever be a scammer. Thank you and God bless you

Thanks for understanding.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by silhouette(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Pls is any1 experiencing this problem.
1. all my usual markers are moving form "earned" into the "promotional purse". pls why is this happening?
2. how much is the 3 in 1 markers.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
silhouette: Pls is any1 experiencing this problem.
1. all my usual markers are moving form "earned" into the "promotional purse". pls why is this happening?
2. how much is the 3 in 1 markers.

I suppose you were the one i was with on skype? hope you do understand why i refered you here.

back to your questions:

1) whether they move from here to there should not be a bother at all( we all are expirencing that too).

the major things is, you get payed what is due you when due. so just keep about your normal marking business.

2) i'd advise you relax about this for now. go on with buying more regular markers.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
the marker earnings are in the LLL purse ryt?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Raymondenyi: the marker earnings are in the LLL purse ryt?

No: rubbles from regular markers are charged into purse ( TTT )

i'm i sure you are really doing this business?

if you are, you should already know this
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by silhouette(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
HARDDON:

I suppose you were the one i was with on skype? hope you do understand why i refered you here.

back to your questions:

1) whether they move from here to there should not be a bother at all( we all are experiencing that too).

the major things is, you get payed what is due you when due. so just keep about your normal marking business.

2) i'd advise you relax about this for now. go on with buying more regular markers.

thanks so much for your quick response. now to ur reply.
1. the idea that you get paid monthly, i tink was 1 key factor i joined or anybody joined this business. rite now that is not the case anymore. from my understanding, the promotional purses will be paid @ the end of the year or even so be used to buy shares.
Now i think the regular markers has expired ( 12 months since activated) and that is why its going into the promotional purse. now u are inclined to deny this fact but it makes no sense marking markers and nt getting paid @ the end of the month.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
silhouette:

1. the idea that you get paid monthly, i tink was 1 key factor i joined or anybody joined this business. rite now that is not the case anymore. from my understanding, the promotional purses will be paid @ the end of the year or even so be used to buy shares.
Now i think the regular markers has expired ( 12 months since activated) and that is why its going into the promotional purse. now u are inclined to deny this fact but it makes no sense marking markers and nt getting paid @ the end of the month.

I don't get you sir. When did you buy your markers that its expired already?
Salaries are been paid monthly for markers bought whether in promo purse or not.
As for money earned from promo, if the company decides it will go into shares first before its paid out later, i don't see the big deal. People just want fast money and join only because a promo inspires them. This is a long term biz and the sooner we see it as one, the better for us.
LBM pays monthly salaries for markers bought, that has not changed.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
silhouette:

Could you take a deep breath ånd lay yourself across?
Take it oηε point at a timee
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=HARDDON]

No: rubbles from regular markers are charged into purse ( TTT )

i'm i sure you are really doing this business?

if you are, you should already know this

[/quote
Yeah buh someone mrks for me though!!!
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by HARDDON: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
FAQs

20. You did signed me up as an 'Agent'. Now that i have payed the registration fees, how do i know you have made me a partner?

---your Status would change from "Agent" to "Partner"

--- secondly, if you payed ƒoя markers along side, you would see the exact number you payed ƒoя in the marker briefcase .

21. What is a briefcase?

--- in real life, we have files (A4 papers) and we store these files inside folders. Same logic is applicable here. Markers are like files and briefcases are the folders(bags) they are stored.

22. How many types of makers do we have?

--- Currently, we have the regular markers( the ones you pay ƒoя ), Brilliant, Platinum, Audio and 3 in 1, Visual Advert(VA) and Listen and Watch (L&W) markers.

23. Do these different markers Earn us Same amount of Rubbles?

--- Markers got different swag levels too! (Lol). Different prices, different earning abilities

---- regular markers cost $30 each (but ofcos you already ĸпoω this) and earn you 18 Rubbles ($0.6) ƒoя each oηε you mark.

---- 10 brilliant (bonus ) markers are usually giving to you when you join d lbm. Dey give you 12 Rubbles each coupled with 2 alternate 3 charged into TTT purse.

--- platinum makers : plz see platinum marker section. Dealt with extensively already.

--- audio markers are meant to be listened to. Ƒoя any oηε you listen to, you get 20 Rubbles.

More updates on this and d others

24. Are all markers stored in oηε folder?

---- No. Just like you store music files into music folder, document files into document folders in your computer, each marker is stored into its respective briefcase. Regular markers goes into regular marker briefcase (folder). Audio marker goes into Audio briefcase and so on.

25. What is a Purse ?

----- a purse is a purse (lol) . women carry purse , men called them wallet but basically, a purse helps you hold your money. And as you do know, every business is about receipts reception and money collection. Where wud you store these mönies if there is no purse? So a purse is a purse. Really.
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
good work bro, and biggup to babybird (hope you don't mind sharing the spotlight?). that said these are my questions,presently what will be your advice as to an investment strategy (e.g. what combination of markers to by or what amount of markers to by to optimize R.O.I.)secondly what i don't get about the platinum markers is this..you register they give it to you and you start marking, how do they now collect the $180 or so install mental payments? deduct it from your earnings of paid markers automatically or wait for you to pay?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 5:21am On Apr 30, 2013
Holiday promotion in honor of the 1st of May from 29th of April to 5th of May
A partner who got 5 briefcases "3 in 1" from 29th of April to 5th of May 2013 gets a camera as a gift ( at the cost 10.000)*.A partner who got 5 VA-briefcases from 29th of April to 5th of May 2013 gets a camera as a gift ( at the cost 15.000)**.A partner who got 5 L&W briefcases from 29th of April to 5th of May 2013 gets a camera as a gift ( at the cost 20.000)***.*on the 3d of July 2013 it will be charged into Your office..

in addition i just saw this promo now i want to ask if you buy ..lets say a briefcase of 3in1 marker in higher multiples of 5,lets say 10 or 15 0r 20 will the 10,000 rubles be paid in that order? e.g when you buy 20 briefcase 3in 1 do you get 40,000 rubles instead?would appreciate your prompt response so i can make some of those soft dolls you were talking bout earlier
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2013
Plus largent: good work bro, and biggup to babybird (hope you don't mind sharing the spotlight?). that said these are my questions,presently what will be your advice as to an investment strategy (e.g. what combination of markers to by or what amount of markers to by to optimize R.O.I.)secondly what i don't get about the platinum markers is this..you register they give it to you and you start marking, how do they now collect the $180 or so install mental payments? deduct it from your earnings of paid markers automatically or wait for you to pay?

After 30 days of marking the platinum, you are prompted to make a payment of 5000LLL($180) to continue. Same way you paid for markers/registration is same way you make paymEnt for the platinum. You send to your upline(silver manager) who transacts on ut behalf and the team leader reactivates the platinum markers.

On ROI, regular markers still top the list for me.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 6:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Plus largent: Holiday promotion in honor of the 1st of May from 29th of April to 5th of May
A partner who got 5 briefcases "3 in 1" from 29th of April to 5th of May 2013 gets a camera as a gift ( at the cost 10.000)*.A partner who got 5 VA-briefcases from 29th of April to 5th of May 2013 gets a camera as a gift ( at the cost 15.000)**.A partner who got 5 L&W briefcases from 29th of April to 5th of May 2013 gets a camera as a gift ( at the cost 20.000)***.*on the 3d of July 2013 it will be charged into Your office..

in addition i just saw this promo now i want to ask if you buy ..lets say a briefcase of 3in1 marker in higher multiples of 5,lets say 10 or 15 0r 20 will the 10,000 rubles be paid in that order? e.g when you buy 20 briefcase 3in 1 do you get 40,000 rubles instead?would appreciate your prompt response so i can make some of those soft dolls you were talking bout earlier

No matter the quantity you buy, the promo prize is still the same In terms of the camera gifts. The 100% applies to the total number u bought in the givEn period. But note that promo prize are not paid out immediately, it will go into shares and be paid months later and so shouldn't be A motivating factor.
The more markers you buy, the more money you make. If you want to do platinum, start with a minimum of 20 markers so that u can pay for it from your marker earnings.

1 Like

Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by Pluslargent(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2013
@ baby bird: as usual you rock, thanks for all the insight, so basically what you saying is if the earnings from my markers can cover the $180 installment for the platinum i don't need to start sending the money to my up-line/silver mgr correct? so if this be the case what procedure do i have to go through to give the standing order that part of my earnings be used to pay for the installment?
Re: PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide by babybird82(f): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2013
Plus largent: @ baby bird: as usual you rock, thanks for all the insight, so basically what you saying is if the earnings from my markers can cover the $180 installment for the platinum i don't need to start sending the money to my up-line/silver mgr correct? so if this be the case what procedure do i have to go through to give the standing order that part of my earnings be used to pay for the installment?

Thanks Plus Largent, Lol.
That's exactly what i do. My platinum marker payment is deducted from my salary. Instead of sending money, you tell them thats what you want when salary is to be paid so its held back. If your direct upline is a silver manager, tell him/her thats how you want to pay for them. 5000EPM(TTT/LLL/ZZZ)whichever you earned, will be deducted and the rest paid as salary. Thats how its done in my team anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.