Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (36373 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Trottle: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
You see 21st century women to lazy and tired to cook see how the 'friend' smartly lure the man into her legs and might probably divorce his wife and marry the friend. But all in all the friend is a b!Tch and as for the man karma is at the corner and as for the wife haha just 3 month you've grown tired there by creating 'opportunity for your friend. The matter itself is even none of ma concern

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
GboyegaD: [size=18pt]Is that a good reason to move out of her matrimonial home?[/size] The deed is done already and I would have loved it if she can just take her calm, win back her husband, allow her friend have the baby and then run a paternity test to confirm if it is for her husband. If yes, all she has to do is to ensure the husband pays for the baby's upkeep because it isn't the end of the world.

An ediotic Yoruba man had to ask this stupid question.

Ediot!!

Polygamous ridden generation. What a shame.

I hope the woman gets an HIV-test done ASAP.

6 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
....where it was confirmed by the husbands personal doctor that her friend was pregnant for her husband

The unethical doctor that revealed to the press without consulting the pregnant woman, should be shot. Infact hung by his balls.
Chei!!! Naija docs really need to go back to medskul. If it was over here in the US, he would have had his medical license revoked and sued for everything he has.

The man that impregnated her, is a he goat and should be castrated. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by mysticgal(f): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
well what shall we say to this things.............unfaithfulness.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by sweetnigga(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
hrmkz: The wife can forgive the husband if the lady is not pregnant yet...
chief judge who ask you to judge

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by fuckluv(f): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Funny enough na d traitor friend go best d wife on her wedding embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by nbright: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
olu4life: The best friend tried o for revealing such. Guess divorce is imminent in this case
they were best of friends... They've shared many things (secrets) between themselves so the friend thought it wise to also share her friend's husband..
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Table Leg :
undecided .... No comment!

I believe that the term you're searching for is “OMG” grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by nmagirl(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
the woman is so careless. some women dnt hv sense at all. U allow ur friend to run ur home for u.cook for u, go to shopping with u, discuss everything about u & ur man with ur friend,even to d extent of telling her to go n wait for u in d house when u r not around. Some of ur so-called friends r not happy dat u r getting married b4 them, dat u get the nicest, cutest n richest guy than theirs. C'mon ladies wise up.Your man should be ur best friend during dating, courtship n marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
I cant believe some polygamous bigots think its not enough reason to abandon her home.

In my opinion,it is more than enough reason to run.
Talk about betrayal of trust from both her husband and her best friend.

The man is a HE-GOAT.
But why do ladies sleep with their friends boyfriend or husband like he's the only guy out there.

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by sweetnigga(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Trottle: You see 21st century women to lazy and tired to cook see how the 'friend' smartly lure the man into her legs and might probably divorce his wife and marry the friend. But all in all the friend is a b!Tch and as for the man karma is at the corner and as for the wife haha just 3 month you've grown tired there by creating 'opportunity for your friend. The matter itself is even none of ma concern
yes. Women of this days taugt once they are taken to d alter all is gone, thereby felling reluctant 4 domestic jobs.....( i need a house help, cook, nanny, driver, service girl ) not knowing that they are digging their grave.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Temismith(f): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
SimonAnal shud be blamed for dis! undecided
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
I no gbadun this story oooo.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Kgdavid(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
for some reason im getting very sick of this "new generation bank" phrase that seems to be a fixture in every tabloid rumour. why is this news really worthy of being fed to the nation anyway? who cares who slept with who and why as if its not an everyday occurrence?

all i wonder is wats gonna happen to those two kids when they emerge into this world and their unfortunate reality.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by goldolu: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
She opened up too easily which makes the story unreal
free2ryhme: Na wa sha!
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Blackgold09(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
oluomad: Its a pity!!
That's what you see where immature minds RUSH into marriage without proper character transplant!!
“Phew”
Guy u correct, cos when u rush into marriage u most rush out of marriage, but d wife's frnd she foolish or she be learner?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Fishout(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
[quot author=GboyegaD]Is that a good reason to move out of her matrimonial hom e? The deed is done already and I would have loved it if she can just take her calm, win back her husband, allow her friend have the baby and then run a paternity test to confirm if it is for her husband. If yes, all she has to do is to ensure the husband pays for the baby's upkeep because it isn't the end of the world.[/quote][quot author=GboyegaD]Is that a good reason to move out of her matrimonial home? The deed is done already and I would have loved it if she can just take her calm, win back her husband, allow her friend have the baby and then run a paternity test to confirm if it is for her husband. If yes, all she has to do is to ensure the husband pays for the baby's upkeep because it isn't the end of the world.[/quote][quot author=GboyegaD]Is that a good reason to move out of her matrimonial home? The deed is done already and I would have loved it if she can just take her calm, win back her husband, allow her friend have the baby and then run a paternity test to confirm if it is for her husband. If yes, all she has to do is to ensure the husband pays for the baby's upkeep because it isn't the end of the world.[/quote] Good advice
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Sleekknight(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
grin
tinuolababy: haaaaaa nkan nbe
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by bokohaman: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Obviously the guy is a learner...
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by swtcharissa(f): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
once ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ married expercially as a lady,ur old friends must give ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ gap,weda they A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ so close T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ or not, ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ make friends with responsible married women...I have walked my girlfriend out of my home when I noticed she had began T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ do 'OVERSABI' in my house...WOMEN OPEN UR EYES
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by dddaaayyyooo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
I blame d wife from my own point of view. She should try her best to do all petty work @ home, she need no 1 to help her @ that stage of her marriage, don't u know d guy will be looikin @ her back when she wanna clean table and all that, why must she stay with u always sef, so accept ur faith and take her as second wife
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
I disagree. You don't know the true story.

What happened was that he was already in love with the friend, but because he had already done introduction with the said wife. so he went ahead to marry her. But a man's tool never forgets, so he went to work again, and there, you have the result.

Don't ask me how I knew. I just knew it, dazall.

#sumpeoplehavetimefornonsensesha undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lazy wife. Smart friend. undecidedLazy wife. Smart friend.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Finestlex(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
bobbyruffy: A randy husband Edwin (surname withheld) at the Junior Staff Quarters, Asaba, Delta State, has put his wife's bosom in the family way three months after wedding.

Reports said Edwin's wife on Thursday last week moved out of her matrimonial home when it was confirmed by the husband's personal doctor that her friend was pregnant for her husband.

Edwin's wife and her friend, were course mates at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ill- Efe, where Edwin, who was then doing his youth service in the area, met her.

It was gathered that, Nneka, as she was identified, made herself useful to her newly married friend who had become pregnant, a situation she allegedly took advantage of by making herself useful in home chores and helping to prepare meals for the man, who is reportedly a senior banker in one of the new generation banks.

The victim, who did not want her name in print, said: "I never knew there was something fishy as I was not suspecting my best friend. But there was a day she told me she was going to check her parents in Ibadan. A day after she left, my husband told me he was billed for an official assignment in Lagos, and would not be back in four days time. My husband returned to Asaba about the same time Nneka came back from her Ibadan trip.

"Two months later, a lady in our estate called me and asked if I observed that Nneka was pregnant. I called her one day to ask her. She opened up, telling me she had actually wanted to tell me but do not know how to approach the matter.

"It was then she opened up, telling that it was the time she traveled to Ibadan, my husband came to meet her and they both slept together for four days."

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/52093/2013/04/15/man_impregnates_wifes_friend_3_months_after_wedding.html
. WOMEN!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Krisgift(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: WHATS IS THE MAN'S TRIBE?? SOUNDS LIKE HE'S FROM BIAFRA angry angry angry
NEVA!we raise responsible men*winks*
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Krisgift(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: WHATS IS THE MAN'S TRIBE?? SOUNDS LIKE HE'S FROM BIAFRA angry angry angry
NEVA!we raise responsible men.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
I can never leave that house for my friend to take over. If I do, that will be falling perfectly into her plan. I'll hate that man forever but I'll make sure that girl never moves in.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by bukatyne(f): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
GboyegaD: Is that a good reason to move out of her matrimonial home? The deed is done already and I would have loved it if she can just take her calm, win back her husband, allow her friend have the baby and then run a paternity test to confirm if it is for her husband. If yes, all she has to do is to ensure the husband pays for the baby's upkeep because it isn't the end of the world.

Really? Is this the same advice you would give a man who found out his 3 month old bride is pregnant for his best friend?

6 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by fitzmayowa: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ROTFLMAO!!! Okija, you're a case grin grin
Is okija and mad cow related

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by fitzmayowa: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ada Nri1: I can never leave that house for my friend to take over. If I do, that will be falling perfectly into her plan. I'll hate that man forever but I'll make sure that girl never moves in.
Why stay with a man you will forever hate Its better you leave instead of staying, atleast for your own happiness sake.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Sweetapple007(f): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Really ! Marriages these days re ful of suprises.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Rastamann: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Make the guy marry the two friends now or make dem go remove am anyhow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.