Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (36364 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
It must be a Nigerian man or black man.
They can even impregnate their house girl a week after wedding. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Gozzzy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
nwgoziri: So...who is 2 be blame now?
The wife.........for getting pregnant.... undecided undecidedundecided
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

An ediotic Yoruba man had to ask this stupid question.

Ediot!!

Polygamous ridden generation. What a shame.

I hope the woman gets an HIV-test done ASAP.

It tells you got some mental problems if the only way you think is with a tribalistic mindset. If she was smart enough as you think you and the lady are, such wouldn't have happened right under her head.
If you care to know, I don't support polygamy however, if such happens, there are better ways to resolve it than acting stuwpid. Her moving out of the house doesn't change what has happened hope you know.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Moyola(f): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
4 cool days

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Summersland(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
I support u,no coment grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
It's a super story.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Is okija and mad cow related
Same person na
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
GboyegaD:

It tells you got some mental problems if the only way you think is with a tribalistic mindset. [size=18pt]If she was smart enough as you think you and the lady are, such wouldn't have happened right under her head.[/size]
If you care to know, I don't support polygamy however, if such happens, there are better ways to resolve it than acting stuwpid. Her moving out of the house doesn't change what has happened hope you know.
First off, I'm a proud Yoruba lady, so calm down.
Secondly, WTF are you trying to say @ the bolded undecided
Ori e ko si n be.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by zakus: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
nawa ooh,wonders shall neva end ooh
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by GASLINE: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
Girls make una watch out ooo. No trust your best friend when it comes to snatching.
Devil de effective well well for una yard.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Brunomd: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
Anoda story of a He-goat dat has no respect 4 matrimony.Dis Man deserve 2 rot in Hell! PIG
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by xrazzy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Let's see maybe Tubaba can beat the record....
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by imperiouxx(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

An ediotic Yoruba man had to ask this stupid question.

Ediot!!

Polygamous ridden generation. What a shame.

I hope the woman gets an HIV-test done ASAP.

Texas.Cowgirl:

Ori e ko si n be.

Ms. Spicy, what da fucck is your headache by quoting what he said in the first instance. Can't you just say something of your own or you if your mouth only runs on abuse/insult. Go and learn on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1258249/things-women-should-never-ever it will do you good.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by andyanders: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Women are their own worst enemies. Ladies, only trust yourself and never say, she is my best friend. When your husband is loaded, please watch your best friend's closeness to your husband. Women can destroy homes.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
bukatyne:

Really? Is this the same advice you would give a man who found out his 3 month old bride is pregnant for his best friend?

They are 2 different scenerios as you cannot tell who the father of the baby is without a paternity test and so, you can't just take a decision rashly. However, I would need to know why she was sleeping with my friend but by the way, I cannot let my friend come stay in my house all because I am feeling sick.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ori e ko si n be.

Right under her roof I meant. If you be yoruba or whatever isn't the issue but your level of reasoning is. Anyways, wherever your head is its your cross cos I get better things to do than worry about you.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by otokx(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
the story get as e be but the wife is to blame - ultra lazy.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by 9zbabe: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
she is the cause of her problem
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by chucky234(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: WHATS IS THE MAN'S TRIBE?? SOUNDS LIKE HE'S FROM BIAFRA angry angry angry
Edward sound Biarfran?
What a clueless bitter goon.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Exodus2k(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: WHATS IS THE MAN'S TRIBE?? SOUNDS LIKE HE'S FROM BIAFRA angry angry angry
Your hatred 4 biafra, the Gods chosen people is too much.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by mariblizzy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
hmmmmm, she got what she wanted, in this present world your sister can not even be trusted with your husband this one is friends....hmmmm the lady need the man more than her she was not fully prepared before going into marriage the girls do the house chores well na....
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by gracious11(f): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
women be careful with any she who is you are not related by blood. some men don have self control

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Mrevildoer(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
bobbyruffy: A randy husband Edwin (surname withheld) at the Junior Staff Quarters, Asaba, Delta State, has put his wife's bosom in the family way three months after wedding.

Reports said Edwin's wife on Thursday last week moved out of her matrimonial home when it was confirmed by the husband's personal doctor that her friend was pregnant for her husband.

Edwin's wife and her friend, were course mates at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ill- Efe, where Edwin, who was then doing his youth service in the area, met her.

It was gathered that, Nneka, as she was identified, made herself useful to her newly married friend who had become pregnant, a situation she allegedly took advantage of by making herself useful in home chores and helping to prepare meals for the man, who is reportedly a senior banker in one of the new generation banks.

The victim, who did not want her name in print, said: "I never knew there was something fishy as I was not suspecting my best friend. But there was a day she told me she was going to check her parents in Ibadan. A day after she left, my husband told me he was billed for an official assignment in Lagos, and would not be back in four days time. My husband returned to Asaba about the same time Nneka came back from her Ibadan trip.

"Two months later, a lady in our estate called me and asked if I observed that Nneka was pregnant. I called her one day to ask her. She opened up, telling me she had actually wanted to tell me but do not know how to approach the matter.

"It was then she opened up, telling that it was the time she traveled to Ibadan, my husband came to meet her and they both slept together for four days."

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/52093/2013/04/15/man_impregnates_wifes_friend_3_months_after_wedding.html

*ßuys new hatchet

three of us go answer querry for OGA AT THE front.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by ajayioluwatobi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
hmmmmm that all
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by silibaba: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
no he is from Oduduwa Phucking Congress (OPC)
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ms. Spicy, what da fucck is your headache by quoting what he said in the first instance. Can't you just say something of your own or you if your mouth only runs on abuse/insult. Go and learn on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1258249/things-women-should-never-ever it will do you good.

Same to you abi dem force you to quote me?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by miccodb(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sure boy!! This is who a potent man is!! The making of 2baba!
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
GboyegaD:

Right under her roof I meant. If you be yoruba or whatever isn't the issue but your level of reasoning is. Anyways, wherever your head is its your cross cos I get better things to do than worry about you.

Yoruba man would expect a wife to stick to her cheating husband after impregnating his wife's friend. O ma se.
Nkan n be lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by civilgun90(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Any1 who RUNS arnd tryin 2 RUN me dwn wll RUNaway in d lng RUN
because I RUN things wth d one who
RUNS d universe.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by tomzman: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Sike(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Show me your friend.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.