Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (36362 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by FXKing2012(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kayusfity: WHATS IS THE MAN'S TRIBE?? SOUNDS LIKE HE'S FROM BIAFRA angry angry angry
Sharaaaap there! Cant you see this is end-time sign?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Fikzzy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Even if men are tagged promiscuous, should ladies be gullible?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Afolabs101: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
bobbyruffy: A randy husband Edwin (surname withheld) at the Junior Staff Quarters, Asaba, Delta State, has put his wife's bosom in the family way

Probably as a result of the tit self-service she gave him grin
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by imperiouxx(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Same to you abi dem force you to quote me?

I quoted you to caution your rude attitude towards people. Moreover, take quoting you as compliment (get drums and be dancing) because I only quote sensible posts on NL.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by chris51(f): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Since she is legally married to the man, she should never have moved out of her matrimonial home.
She should have allowed her so called friend to sort herself out.
Its a pity though. The Lord is her strength
The man is a very irresponsible, good for nothing beast, because 3 months after wedding is just too early for this behaviour
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by mathskill: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2013
Kayusfity: WHATS IS THE MAN'S TRIBE?? SOUNDS LIKE HE'S FROM BIAFRA angry angry angry
for goodness sake What has tribe got to do with issue being discussed?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by playcharles(m): 2:01am On Apr 16, 2013
who be that neighbour were no they keep her mouth shot...amebo neighbour
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Hexzy(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2013
I am always contending this issue about a man and his belly, that a man's love is also a function of his belly. But some people say it is not true. Here we are.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Mospring(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2013
Hu told yuh dat mahn!... Edwin is likely fwm Middle Belt or western states maybe!... mtcheeew: arants!...ish
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by IYANGBALI: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2013
Table Leg :

What is wrong with you?

Is it the first time you will read a story like this?!
has it ever happen in the history of mankind?
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by drexx(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2013
The guy na bad striker
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by eyenborosky: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2013
What did she xpct, leaving two adult in a lonely place.........bt d man no tryyyy.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Yingcusidar(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2013
Wonders shall never end... It's Nothing jawe!
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by kunlej2: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2013
don_iyke: Abandoning ones job for three cosecutive days without approval attracts immediate sack
if you are not relevant to your employer
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Donsimo1: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
The man should be ready for a polygamy otherwise he should be castrated....
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by nichole2(f): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
My advice de lady whose hussy was snatched. Go and pray to God, if de guy is willing to change. And trully repentant. Go for counselling , next. Learn to cook. , try and attend to ur hussys needs , next. De hussy learn to control. Ur. Dick. Must u hump. Everyting. , chase. Her friend away. , wen. De child is born. Take. De kid. For test. If its positive. , dey. Can. Either. Adopt de kid. Or. Be. Paying. Welfare. For. De. Kid. , hussy. Try. And be patient. Learn. To. Be able to compromise. All situations , understand. Her. Job ,always. Make time. For. Each. Other. And. Never. De less. Wife. U need to pray. Well and. Hard. Cause. Ur. Friend. Will be. Attacking. You physically. And spiritually. Or. Rather. Divorce. Him. , get. On with. Your life. , go for. Counselling. Understand wat. Broke. Ur. First. Marriage. Try. And. Prevent. Re occurence. In. De. Future. Hold on tight. To. God. , lastly. Be patient. He. Will answer. Ur. Prayers. And remember. Don't. Let. Ur job. Take. Ur time. , and. From. De. Begining. Tell de. New. Guy. Of. Ur. Job. Situation. Both. Of u have to learn to compromise
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by baby124: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
A ri iru e ri, la fin deru ba oloro. Mtscheew! The friend is a devil on earth. Husband and friend deserve each other if the couple don't have kids yet.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

I quoted you to caution your rude attitude towards people. Moreover, take quoting you as compliment (get drums and be dancing) because I only quote sensible posts on NL.

Go and shut up in one corner plz
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
Ada Nri1: I can never leave that house for my friend to take over. If I do, that will be falling perfectly into her plan. I'll hate that man forever but I'll make sure that girl never moves in.

I am sure you want to punish your husband and BF but unfortunately, you are only punishing yourself.

Don't be surprised if your BF is pregnant for your Hubby the second time.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by IncomeTutor: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
The victim should go for hiv test ASAP to be sure
she is free from all sex encumbrances as the
husband has been found unfaithful.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by graphicsplay: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Akpa ife: Hahahahhahaha very funny

'I Belong to Jesus', your name is even funnier-AKPA IFE. Hope it is not 'AKPA AMU'
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote
author=bobbyruffy]A randy husband Edwin (surname withheld) at the
Junior Staff Quarters, Asaba, Delta State, has put his wife's bosom in
the family way three months after wedding.

Reports said Edwin's wife on Thursday last week moved out of her
matrimonial home when it was confirmed by the husband's personal doctor
that her friend was pregnant for her husband.

Edwin's wife and her friend, were course mates at the Obafemi Awolowo
University (OAU), Ill- Efe, where Edwin, who was then doing his youth
service in the area, met her.

It was gathered that, Nneka, as she was identified, made herself useful
to her newly married friend who had become pregnant, a situation she
allegedly took advantage of by making herself useful in home chores and
helping to prepare meals for the man, who is reportedly a senior banker
in one of the new generation banks.

The victim, who did not want her name in print, said: "I never knew
there was something fishy as I was not suspecting my best friend. But
there was a day she told me she was going to check her parents in
Ibadan. A day after she left, my husband told me he was billed for an
official assignment in Lagos, and would not be back in four days time.
My husband returned to Asaba about the same time Nneka came back from
her Ibadan trip.

"Two months later, a lady in our estate called me and asked if I
observed that Nneka was pregnant. I called her one day to ask her. She
opened up, telling me she had actually wanted to tell me but do not know
how to approach the matter.

"It was then she opened up, telling that it was the time she traveled to
Ibadan, my husband came to meet her and they both slept together for
four days."

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/52093/2013/04/15/man_impregnates_wifes_friend_3_months_after_wedding.html[/quote]
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Tokotaya: 2:52am On Apr 17, 2013
This doesn't ring true. First it was the doc. Then it was a neighbour. Fake.
Re: Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding by Ethereal0110(f): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
VERY SHAMEFUL, y must one allow a friend 2 get too close 2 d point of gettin intimate wit ur spouse , how blind and naive can one be?? SEE silly tinz wey men dey do??, after one pesin go write book "28 stupid mistakes ladies make" men mistake na him stupid pass... I tell U. (Dont) quote me)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.