Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission (1664 Views)

Apc’s Roadmap For Job Creation. Action And Words / Groups Adopt Chukwumerije’s Speech As Igbo Roadmap For 2015 / Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission by ono(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2006
http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=47833

This is what is of utmost importance to the present administration in Nigeria. I'm not surprised, the President has been going round the whole world before now, it's time to visit the moon. I think he'll be the first Nigerian to get to the Moon.

Moon, here comes Nigerian President on a special visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission by DaHitler(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2006
Does it have to be of "utmost" importance for it to be a priority for the Federal Government?

Like I have been saying for many months now, the State and local government are more important to your daily life than the Federal Government. This is not a millitary regime, power is not concentrated at the top.
Re: Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission by Seun(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2006
How do you know that? Do you like in Nigeria? Our government is very much centralized, probably because of separatist elements that find may their way into state leadership.
Re: Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission by DaHitler(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2006
I was in Nigeria recently, and the vast majority of roads and projects that were being carried out in Lagos was being handed out by the State government and Local governments. My older brother is a contracter and thats were he gets all his contracts in the State.

When it comes to things like Armed forces and even Police departments to some extent, the Federal Government is in control. However, most of the development spending (roads, water e.t.c.) is carried out by the State and Local governments.

And while there are separatist elements in the country, you won't be going far with out some support of the armed forces (which is controlled by the Fed).
Re: Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission by ono(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2006
@Afeni and Seun, you guys should just congratulate your president on his first assignment (mission) to the Moon and forget about all those people in FG and Abuja, hahan!
Re: Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission by twinstaiye(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2006
I am tire of all this anti-government people. isnt it an achievement that Nigeria draws a roadmap for space mission? I beg give credit to whom it is due.
Re: Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission by Meristem: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
white elephants. start from hunger alleviation mission. very soon they will make us look like north korea, using nukes in exchange for food.
Re: Nigerian Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission by hercules07: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
Can we pack all the looters in the space vehicle and send them to the moon on a one way ticket?

(1) (Reply)

Indians Are Taking Over The World - Let Us Nigerians Unite Our Energy / China To Issue Visas To Illegal Nigerian Immigrants / The Case For A United Peaceful And Stable Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.