Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY (7060 Views)

Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

ITbomb... This is supposed to be Foxy's eve not your room to touch Nichole.... You no know say she dey reserved for Foxy? undecided
ole, barawo... Na only u deserve gud thing? Me nko? We mu7t share dat girl o
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

ITbomb... This is supposed to be Foxy's eve not your room to touch Nichole.... You no know say she dey reserved for Foxy? undecided
We are saying the same thing.
Hope Foxy can make her moan and satisfy her ravenous lust tickling her to make some part of her body hard and another part dripping wet.
As for me and my family , we shall continue to serve the lord
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2013
Rap maestro: ole, barawo... Na only u deserve gud thing? Me nko? We mu7t share dat girl o
Wait o , which one be this?
Are you people here to celebrate with Foxy or to drag girl. Party never start , una wan break bottle.
Foxy , we might need more bouncers and JTF on standby
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by YellowMosquito(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb:
Wait o , which one be this?
Are you people here to celebrate with Foxy or to drag girl. Party never start , una wan break bottle.
Foxy , we might need more bouncers and JTF on standby

I will consider your request... Ehm.... You need something as per chief barman.

Drink with swags.... You are doing your job well grin

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by YellowMosquito(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb:
We are saying the same thing.
Foxy can make her moan and satisfy her ravenous lust tickling her to make some part of her body hard and another part dripping wet.
As for me and my family , we shall continue to serve the lord

You said it all... Hey.. What's the use of the Alomo you are disbursing. You need to add some marijuana to your menu o
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2013
Rap maestro: ole, barawo... Na only u deserve gud thing? Me nko? We mu7t share dat girl o

Take it easy eh.... No one is trying ta deprive you of anything moreover the party just started. Provisions will be made for your raging hormones.
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Take it easy eh.... No one is trying ta deprive you of anything moreover the party just started. Provisions will be made for your raging hormones.
ehen! Correct guy... Make una add Igboh o or else flow no go show face
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2013
*walks in with apron on and hands covered with flour* smh..... All these boys sef!

1 Like

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by YellowMosquito(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4: *walks in with apron on and hands covered with flour* smh..... All these boys sef!

You know I'm still ignoring you grin

Rap maestro: ehen! Correct guy... Make una add Igboh o or else flow no go show face

I don tell ITbomb.... Him don already arrange am... Na smoking things o....

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4: *walks in with apron on and hands covered with flour* smh..... All these boys sef!
madam give us small, make we collect tasting na
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2013
Rap maestro: madam give us small, make we collect tasting na

Oya come to the kishin

Yellow_Mosquito:

You know I'm still ignoring you grin

*hands akimbo* have we met? Do i know you? undecided
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

*hands akimbo* have we met? Do i know you? undecided

I wonder o.... Me will go and check if Yellow Mosquito is not bluffing.

Br3nd4 dear, go continue roasting the cake
grin grin

1 Like

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

Oya come to the kishin

undecided
*ENTERS KITCHEN, PUT TOWEL ON STRETCHED HAND, IF D THING HOT, E NO GO BURN ME..* oya madam, give me now
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2013
Ah ahn.. U cant take chin chin with a towel na! Haba! Wer r u frm sef?
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2013
Whose playing de music. , mc. Wats de current song playing now grin.
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Whose playing de music. , mc. Wats de current song playing now grin.

Brenda also said she will bring the DJ o
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Brenda love where is de dj. , we wan dance small before. De cake arrive
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2013
Hey. Brenda , fox and my good pals I will have to join de party later am going for. Vigil
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Hey. Brenda , fox and my good pals I will have to join de party later am going for. Vigil
Vigil for whose house. Don't forget the morning after pills o.
Bye Bye o o o o
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb:
Vigil for whose house. Don't forget the morning after pills o.
Bye Bye o o o o
come & dance with me
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2013
Cute bliss: come & dance with me
*singing*
Come oya
turn ur waist
oya
bend down low
oya
shake that thing
oya
give it me
oh ahhh ohh ahh
Freestyle
After the party to the backstage.
*DJ MIx*
All I need is your waist
your waist
*chei, this girl sabi dance o everything don dey stand for my body*,
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb:
*singing*
Come oya
turn ur waist
oya
bend down low
oya
shake that thing
oya
give it me
oh ahhh ohh ahh
Freestyle
After the party to the backstage.
*DJ MIx*
All I need is your waist
your waist
*chei, this girl sabi dance o everything don dey stand for my body*,
after the dance,what's next
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2013
Cute bliss: after the dance,what's next
*still dancing*
All I need is your waist
Ur waist
Ur waist
All I need is your waist
*change style to etighi*

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb:
*still dancing*
All I need is your waist
Ur waist
Ur waist
All I need is your waist
*change style to etighi*

Hahahahahaha..... Handle the waist with care o... Me and her use to run shows before grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Let's start with this one.... Ehm.... We will delve into others later grin grin

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Nice cake typical of Brenda, where should I start eating this one now.
Let me check whether enough cream has been added to those brown twin towers
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Is that a cake? shocked
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2013
I didnt make that!! Mine'll be delivered 2mao
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4: I didnt make that!! Mine'll be delivered 2mao
I for say.
Yours should have less cloth on it, this one look overdressed
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb:
I for say.
Yours should have less cloth on it, this one look overdressed

With the nipps popping out... undecided undecided
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahah, am still in church , service hasn't started. We are hvg choir. Meeting. , ah. Ah. Take am easy. I like des atlanta. Style. U guys are doing. Baby just go down low , go down low ,go down low. ,
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cute bliss , I dey feel ur moves , girl shake dat ting. Ur on fire grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Purchase New Aircraft At Low Interest Rate / What Is Your Horoscope Sign And Has It Reflected In your Behavior? (pix) / Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.