Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY (7062 Views)

Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by ITbomb(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Happy Birthday to you

It is with great pleasure that I open the floor this unique day. let the drums roll in
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Hapi birthday my love

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 12:58am On Apr 18, 2013
HBD to u bro... LLNP
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:42am On Apr 18, 2013
ITbomb: Happy Birthday to you

Thank You Sire...

Why do I find it difficult to sleep tonight?
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2013
Cute bliss: Hapi birthday my love

This is more like it... Angelly... Nice display of emotions... I'm going straight to bed just to dream bout you...
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2013
Cute bliss: Hapi birthday my love

double post my lady
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2013
Rap maestro: HBD to u bro... LLNP

If this dude can leave his books just to show some love to a brother, I must say that I'm touched... Big time...

Hey... Hope you did not play that fast phone call on me...?
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Olygal: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Happy birthday,FOXY LLNP
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 2:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

If this dude can leave his books just to show some love to a brother, I must say that I'm touched... Big time...

Hey... Hope you did not play that fast phone call on me...?
walahi no be me o..
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:02am On Apr 18, 2013
Olygal: Happy birthday,FOXY LLNP

Thanks Onlygal... I like your name wo... I go carry you dash my brother Rap Maestro...
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2013
Where una dey na...
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by VanTee20(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Happy birthday Oga foxy, may you celebrate many more birthdays IJN.
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by petokey: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2013
shockedshocked WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, I WAS EXPECTING A NEW THREAD SPECIALLY CREATED FOR TODAY!

BUT NOT WITHSTANDING, LET THE PARTY CONTINUE. I AM MAKING ARRANGEMENT WITH THE CELLEBRITIES THAT WILL FEATURE IN THIS STUPENDOUS OCCASSION.

Happy birthday bro, but i will be back.
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2013
petokey: shockedshocked WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, I WAS EXPECTING A NEW THREAD SPECIALLY CREATED FOR TODAY!

BUT NOT WITHSTANDING, LET THE PARTY CONTINUE. I AM MAKING ARRANGEMENT WITH THE CELLEBRITIES THAT WILL FEATURE IN THIS STUPENDOUS OCCASSION.

Happy birthday bro, but i will be back.

No delay oooooooooo
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2013
[/b] oya see olamide.. Na im go last perform.. Make i quickly do my thingy... Where's dat DJ? [/b]

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2013
d stage is set.. DJ is ready..

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Rapmaestro(m): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Thanks Onlygal... I like your name wo... I go carry you dash my brother Rap Maestro...
i go happily accept... Lolz *WINKS AT OLYGAL and BACK 2 FOXY*
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2013
Rap maestro: i go happily accept... Lolz *WINKS AT OLYGAL and BACK 2 FOXY*

eHM.... You better send me your song make I hear o... How you go dey rap self person no dey hear am undecided
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by handmaid: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
FOXY-BONE
FOXY-REBIRTH
FOXY-ULTIMATE
happy happy birthday!!!
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Coolval222(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Happy birthday bro
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
Happy birthday Foxy!

Ur cake...

Dont freak out

Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by princesa(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
Make i no carry last grin

Happy Birthday Attai
Long life and prosperity in the LordS vineyardwink
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by petokey: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY OGA AT THE TOP.

During my apprentiship under you, i learnt alot. The Good, The Bad and The Naughtygringrin

Don't mind them when they say April-born are FOOLS, they are just ignorant of the fact that April-born are FULL of good qualities beyond comparism.

-April-born are handsome and beautiful.
-They are talented in diversity
- They have high sense of humour
- They are always the first in anything, because when you arrange the months of the year in an alphabetical order, April comes first. But they did PDP and brought January first.grin

On 18th April twenty something years agogringrin
A
P-otential
R-eigning
I-ncorruptible
L-egend
was born and was named FOXYBONEwinkwink, he was given an ultimate baptism and was named FOXY-ULTIMATE. He grew up and became a sinner of the first order, but fortunately he repented and became born again which influenced his change of name to FOXYREBIRTH.

He ran away from Kano, not because of bomb blast, but was constantly bitten by YELLOW MOSQUITOES.gringrin

Joseph Success, can successfully be tagged the Joseph of our time. WHY?
Though, the biblical Joseph started from PIT to PRISON to PALACE, but Joseph of our time started from the emirs PALACE in kano to PROMISCOUS environment to becoming a POET.gringrin

Thats why i call you

A
P-rolific
w-R-iter
In
Literature section. No wonder you are born in APRIL.

May God bless your blurkos.grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MAN.

Cotcee: PETOKEY the kaduna nigga
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by nichole2(f): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Wow brenda dat cake is somehow scary , but all well nice job done well for foxy , happybirthday.foxy
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
nichole2: Wow brenda dat cake is somehow scary , but all well nice job
grin grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
petokey: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY OGA AT THE TOP.

During my apprentiship under you, i learnt alot. The Good, The Bad and The Naughtygringrin

Don't mind them when they say April-born are FOOLS, they are just ignorant of the fact that April-born are FULL of good qualities beyond comparism.

-April-born are handsome and beautiful.
-They are talented in diversity
- They have high sense of humour
- They are always the first in anything, because when you arrange the months of the year in an alphabetical order, April comes first. But they did PDP and brought January first.grin

On 18th April twenty something years agogringrin
A
P-otential
R-eigning
I-ncorruptible
L-egend
was born and was named FOXYBONEwinkwink, he was given an ultimate baptism and was named FOXY-ULTIMATE. He grew up and became a sinner of the first order, but fortunately he repented and became born again which influenced his change of name to FOXYREBIRTH.

He ran away from Kano, not because of bomb blast, but was constantly bitten by YELLOW MOSQUITOES.gringrin

Joseph Success, can successfully be tagged the Joseph of our time. WHY?
Though, the biblical Joseph started from PIT to PRISON to PALACE, but Joseph of our time started from the emirs PALACE in kano to PROMISCOUS environment to becoming a POET.gringrin

Thats why i call you

A
P-rolific
w-R-iter
In
Literature section. No wonder you are born in APRIL.

May God bless your blurkos.grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MAN.

Cotcee: PETOKEY the kaduna nigga

This dude caught me unaware walai.... You really touched the inner part of my rock-like heart grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
handmaid: FOXY-BONE
FOXY-REBIRTH
FOXY-ULTIMATE
happy happy birthday!!!

Thannks man... Where you enter na undecided undecided grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Coolval222: Happy birthday bro

See, I am not going to modify it... Why must your Happy Birthday be short eh undecided undecided undecided

See I mistook you for Handmaid grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
Br3nd4: Happy birthday Foxy!

Ur cake...

Dont freak out

**Goes down on his knees**

Baba God, you say we should always seek the light that comes in the morning, now this cake is trying to bring that scary part of the night back, I come against it by the power of your name, IN JESUS NAME.

I sabi God wella.... No weapon phantomed in Brenda's heart against my gentle self shall prosper but those ones that will take to to height of esctacy are allowed grin grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
princesa: Make i no carry last grin

Happy Birthday Attai
Long life and prosperity in the LordS vineyardwink

Stop using my traditional abi na customary name na. This is supposed to be an ajebo wedding. If my name dey hard you pronounce, use, Joey grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
nichole2: Wow brenda dat cake is somehow scary , but all well nice job done well for foxy , happybirthday.foxy

I have this deep conviction that all them anonymous callers that want me to have their numbers will begin to see me in their dream grin grin
Re: INTIMATE TALES OF FOXY'S LIFE --- UNIQUE BIRTHDAY by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Br3nd4: grin grin grin

You are shining your teeth eh?

You better go back to the wood carver and ask for protection from him o
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Horoscope Sign And Has It Reflected In your Behavior? (pix) / Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card/amazon Gift Card At Best Price. Best Rate Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.