Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty (15362 Views)

Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty / N74bn Not Enough For Amnesty Programme- Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by tlops(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
I want amnesty for my Bsc degree, I got a "certificate of attendance". Please help beg FGN or state govt to extend amnesty or presidential pardon to me.... Lol
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
[size=18pt]
ndu_chucks: Who is leading these people astray? Shouldn't it be obvious to their representatives that the request is dead on arrival? Few days ago, a bunch of them almost got killed because they followed Abati's money to Abuja, now this. This is becoming embarrassing.
[/size]

wink cheesy
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by sylve11: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nigeria ehn! grin grin grin cool
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by chudyboy05(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
we go see d head and its tail of this headlines in naija. I dey aba.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by imotondo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Am imagining how we'l cope if the graduates of this country embark on their own quest for amnesty,seriously,that will b the final straw for Nigeria.i mean,if agberos and touts can organise this kinda thing and still get the govt. To bow to it,hw will it be like if exposed graduates should form their own(knowing that their own will be more precise and calculative than that of the touts)since it now pays to be a criminal ....just ma thoughts sha
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by lavivifubs: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
This is shameful.what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Next stop is the prisons. Amnesty to be granted to all prisoners. Let us know that in this country, crime pays. You kill , you'll be rewarded . You steal you' ll be rewarded. You rape, you'll be rewarded. You kidnap, you'll be rewarded.What then are the courts doing? why are they trying criminal cases?Why do we have prisons? Why not free everybody in prison since we no longer have the clue on governance.This Is SHAMEFUL. Niger Delta boys have amnesty. The government is hitching to grant amnesty to Boko Haram. The kidnappers in the East want amensty . What about the Area boys of Lagos ? Are they not entitled to amnesty?Let all criminals be granted amnesty so that we will have it as part of Nigeria's policy that we are in the state of anarchy with amnesty as reward. Once again, what a shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by sugar001(f): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Me sef dey follow find amnesty.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by pekelepekele(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
DOES IT MEAN IT PAYS TO BE A CRIMINAL IN THIS COUNTRY!!!?? NA WA OO GOD COME HELP US OO
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by patostation(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
harmless011: Is this a joke or what

Which joke? Na Naija you dey, the land of the absurd. There is nothing new here. If you are a ritualist, a murderer or a pirate, better start demanding for amnesty; and the monetary settlement that goes with it. You can carry placards and protest if you were given a listening ear.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
WHat is going on in Nigeria.. Everyone is seeking amnesty.. Soon convicted Yahoo boys will seek for Amnesty... even Ritualist will seek for amnesty.. I need amnesty sef..

1 Like

Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by okparafestus: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
how does this get to front page definitely a joke
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by emmanuel4fire: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
nichole2: cry cryNaija. Goverment is so corrupt there. The. Cause. Of youths. Becoming criminals , now the criminals. Want to change. For them to settle and ressucitate them is a problem , why wouldn't it be wen dey demselves are. Robbers tooo.
My friend, please be reasonable. The fact that things are getting out of hand in naija doesn't warrant one becoming a criminal. My cry is that the kidnapper, thieves, MEND including the so called boko haram are all illitrates. They fail to attack the looters of naija treasury and what they do is to go about attacking innocent, non- innocent, poor and berieved citizens. NAIJA WILL KEEP GROWING WORSE IF THE YOUTH DO NOT CHANGE THEIR ORIENTATION AND START ATTACKING OUR GOVERMENT. Nonsense. undecided
nichole2: cry cryNaija. Goverment is so corrupt there. The. Cause. Of youths. Becoming criminals , now the criminals. Want to change. For them to settle and ressucitate them is a problem , why wouldn't it be wen dey demselves are. Robbers tooo.
My friend, please be reasonable. The fact that things are getting out of hand in naija doesn't warrant one becoming a criminal. My cry is that the kidnapper, thieves, MEND including the so called boko haram are all illitrates. They fail to attack the looters of naija treasury and what they do is to go about attacking innocent, non- innocent, poor and berieved citizens. NAIJA WILL KEEP GROWING WORSE IF THE YOUTH DO NOT CHANGE THEIR ORIENTATION AND START ATTACKING OUR GOVERMENT. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by seaman007: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
I will commit succide oooo.the only way I will stop is wen goodluck grant me amnesty
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Ogundale(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
sergio-zlatan:
I've always been against this amnesty of a thing. First it was the militants who agitated for fair share of the fruit from their land, now it's the turn of boko-haram members who are killing & bombing for no just cause.

I knew it was just a matter of time before another group springs up to claim for a share of the FG largess.

Mtttttccccchhheeeewwwww VISIONLESS & FAILED country
even the militant who were vandalizing pipelines were more envisioned than these boko haram whatever because they don'nt really want amnesty but rather fighting for their people for the sake of oppression. And now this bigots are here seeking helpnesty abi na kernelsty.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Please I think I need an amnesty else I refused to be a Nigerian Corper. angry angry.And am giving 24 hours to FG else pres.Kim jong-un will have a need to use his nuclear weapons in my grandfather sister's grandson's uncle's grandmother' s village! angry angry sadDats all
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
GEJ please grant me amnesty! I've been stealing my mum's meat from her pot. I've repented now and I will stop kidnapping those unfortunate pieces of meat, just grant me amnesty cry

1 Like

Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by wewe1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
seaman007: I will commit succide oooo.the only way I will stop is wen goodluck grant me amnesty

On that note; let all Nigerians apply for amnesty since that is the only vacancy now available. At lest we all can wine and dine with presidency, go for master abroad get fat salary and juicy contracts.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Is this for real?[/size]
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
This is why you NEVER EVER negotiate with terrorists.
This is why you NEVER EVER send the message that you are weak.

The mere act of doing so will make you a target for other groups.
You can just bet that every year someone will come up with another way to ask you to bend over and take it where the sun don't shine if you start the precedence.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Kokofi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nigeria the country of my birth never seems to run out of ideas to plunder hersef of her God given resources to the detriment of the populace. Honestly i think the word Amnesty has been consistently abused in this part of the world we come from. Pls why's Kuje & Kirikiri prison still locked? I think this's the best time to free those "law abiding" citizens that's been serving dr jail terms faithfully.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by twinstar210: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dis guys are d for real or just 4 d money?
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by biijei(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
...its almst as if FG shuld jst cme out opnly nd declare new job vacancy 4 d youths "strt a rebel group, cause a lotta havoc, surrnder yurslfs after yu get our attntn nd enjoy full benefits" dis is just sicknin................ #deep sigh
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by dederocs(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
shameful country-why are we budgeting money for security if we can not fight crime?
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by emmanuel4fire: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
josh4ever: GEJ please grant me amnesty! I've been stealing my mum's meat from her pot. I've repented now and I will stop kidnapping those unfortunate pieces of meat, just grant me amnesty cry
Hahaha. Some don dey confess for this thread. For me I don't need amnesty. I believe that a day will come that the wicked will be no more. You will search for them but they will never be found. It's scriptural, today the grave of the dreaded terrorist Osama is hidden. Oh God I thank you for one common thing between the wicked and just, between the theives and the faithful, between the rich and poor, between all religion on earth" you have created death and the grave that none can escape. Hugo Chavez, the deputy governor of Ekiti state, the south eastern chairman of ACN, chinue Achebe the greater writer, yar adua, Abacha the great terror, Ojukwu the war lord,sadam husein, Hitler the kiler of 6 million jews, just to mention but a few could not beat the grave. Today immorality is on the increase and man never learns from it's mistake.
PALS DO YOUR BEST AND PLAY YOUR GOOD ROLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA. If you want to be a revolutionist do it, for peace is only celebrated after an event of war. War is not a sin. If we keep crying in silence our pain will eat us up. Lets forget amnesty and come together in LOVE as a youth not withstanding our ethnic and religious background lets stand as one and speak with one voice and fight for one course.
Today we have old men of 80 years who still decide on the fate of our Nation when they are suppose to be planning their grave. Today the slaves rule us while princes of the land go on bare food. We need to use an antiviral force to curtail the viral load that is presently eating the heart of our nation. Oh! A great country rich in natural resources more than even Israel( although Israel is the heir of planet earth) and other nations of the earth. We lack in the midst of plenty. We smile in the midst of pain. God please judge the strong man and free us from captivity. Judge our leaders.
undecided
josh4ever: GEJ please grant me amnesty! I've been stealing my mum's meat from her pot. I've repented now and I will stop kidnapping those unfortunate pieces of meat, just grant me amnesty cry
Hahaha. Some don dey confess for this thread. For me I don't need amnesty. A day will come that the wicked will be no more. You will search for them but they will never be found. It's scriptural, today the body of the grave dreaded terrorist cannot be found. Oh God I thank you for one common thing between the wicked and just, between the theives and the faithful, between the rich and poor, between all religion on earth" you have created death and the grave that none can excape. Hugo Chavez, the deputy governor of Ekiti state, the south eastern chairman of ACN, chinue Achebe the greater writer, yar adua, Abacha the great terror, Ojukwu the war lord, just to mention but a few could not beat the grave. Today immorality is on the increase and man never learns from it's mistake.
PALS DO YOUR BEST AND PLAY YOUR GOOD ROLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA. If you want to be a revolutionist do it, for peace is only celebrated after an event of war. War is not a sin. If we keep crying in silence our pain will eat us up. Lets forget amnesty and come together in LOVE as a youth no withstanding our ethnic and religious group lets stand as one and speak with one voice and fight for one course.
Today we have old men of 80 years who still decide on the fate of our Nation when they are suppose to be planning their grave. Today the slaves rule us while princes of the land go on bare food. We need to use an antiviral force to curtail the viral load that is presently eating the heart of our nation. Oh! A great country rich in natural resources more than even Israel, america, uk and other nations on earth. We lack in the midst of plenty. We smile in the midst of pain. God please judge the strong man and free us from captivity. Judge our leaders. It is well.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
camelus:
Are u saying there is no Powerful gang of kidnappers in Abia state before?

Man those kidnappers are goners. Nothing like 5000 criminals in that state.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Policewoman(f): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by otenku: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
The end has really come for my country,Nigeria! How come there is so much money to be thrown around for criminals in the name of AMNESTY,yet no dime to create jobs for teeming graduates nd responsible citizens? A country fast approaching extinction!
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by gracious11(f): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
i need amnesty too who will give it to me..........

1 Like

Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Policewoman(f): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
gracious11: i need amnesty too who will give it to me..........
Oya come station come explain yourself.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by mikedore: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
ballabriggs: What is good for Alams is also good for kidnappers.

What is good for Patience is also good for armed robbers.

What is good for Tompolo is also good for Reverend King.

Amnesty now!!!

In fact open kirikiri and let every inmate there out, ANIMALS!!!
u got it right.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by calcal: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
here we go! you give BH, OPC, MEND wey our own simple as ABC.
Re: Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty by Suresir: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
ebamma: Im also a repentant garri addict, gej were is my amnesty dollars?
my dear ,gudluck spoil naija wit amnesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We All Agree Our Nation Should Remain One – Osinbajo / Gunmen Invade Rivers Community, Kill Two, Injure Others / We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.