Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! (843 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / I'm A Free Thinker: Does That Mean I Won't Go To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2013
The ^^ is particularly and genuinely directed to the religion section MODs undecided

Most religious folks treat logic and reasoning with levity,the present MODs are letting uninspiring and non-enlightening atheist thread and too many dumb-folded christian topics reach the front-page,persuading the average naïve-NLer mind to deep moronic asylum.

Religious belief as done a lot more harm than good,it's one cause of maniac that as been highly embraced over every glaring phenomena/scientific truth.
Mentally,religion as induced vanity in people.

Inspiring and motivational thread like; '10 reasons y a former evangelist..... became... an ardent atheist' , 'how to get (rid) of.......the christian or muslim God' and other atheists or pagans enlightenment.
I think,only an intelligent & visionary MOD who's an atheist or free thinker will improve this present invidious treatment from the present MODs.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
The ^^ is particularly and genuinely directed to the religion section MODs undecided

Most religious folks treat logic and reasoning with levity,the present MODs are letting uninspiring and non-enlightening atheist thread and too many dumb-folded christian topics reach the front-page,persuading the average naïve-NLer mind to deep moronic asylum.

Religious belief as done a lot more harm than good,it's one cause of maniac that as been highly embraced over every glaring phenomena/scientific truth.
Mentally,religion as induced vanity in people.

Inspiring and motivational thread like; '10 reasons y a former evangelist..... became... an ardent atheist' , 'how to get (rid) of.......the christian or muslim God' and other atheists or pagans enlightenment.
I think,only an intelligent & visionary MOD who's an atheist or free thinker will improve this present invidious treatment from the present MODs.
I hate this kind of thinking. Is anything wrong with you? Are you trying to say that manmustwac and Jesoul are intellectually unhealthy? Don't be silly!
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2013
Good morning Vic,

What happened to the first thread? You really do not need more than one thread to pass on the same message.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Vic,

What happened to the first thread? You really do not need more than one thread to pass on the same message.
Gudday,
That first thread was concentrated on knowing whether seun is involved in banning atheist&pagans.

This thread is protesting for the movement of motivational and enlightening atheists threads to front-page and how it could be achieved by the ^^ OP.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:

Gudday,
That first thread was concentrated on knowing whether seun is involved in banning atheist&pagans.

This thread is protesting for the movement of motivational and enlightening atheists threads to front-page and how it could be achieved by the ^^ OP.

No P!
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Reyginus: I hate this kind of thinking. Is anything wrong with you? Are you trying to say that manmustwac and Jesoul are intellectually unhealthy? Don't be silly!
No mr,the point on the OP is on the contrary.
First,the OP doesn't insult the present MODs,since they neither atheists nor pagans.

The point is that the religion section would need an intelligent&abstracted atheist MOD,essentially to move enlightening atheists threads to the FP in the motive to reduce maniacal deeds among people,caused by the absurdity of some religious doctrines/beliefs.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by bolaino(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
bolaino: *yawns*
I quite know how u feel! Jes take some rest.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by okeyxyz(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:

Funny how some people come, make seemingly intelligent and objective arguments, then reveal their bigotry with closing statements such as above. Only an atheist\free-thinker?? So in your "infinite wisdom", there's no possibility that a non-atheist\free-thinker can moderate this section as deserved Is this arrogance(*ignorance*) or "narrow mindedness"? grin grin Take your pick.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:

No mr,the point on the OP is on the contrary.
First,the OP doesn't insult the present MODs,since they neither atheists nor pagans.

The point is that the religion section would need an intelligent&abstracted atheist MOD,essentially to move enlightening atheists threads to the FP in the motive to reduce maniacal deeds among people,caused by the absurdity of some religious doctrines/beliefs.
Interesting..In other words you're asking for the atheist and moderator manmustwac to be substituted? I want to get something clear before I tell you what I think.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 2:20am On Apr 17, 2013
okeyxyz:

Funny how some people come, make seemingly intelligent and objective arguments, then reveal their bigotry with closing statements such as above. Only an atheist\free-thinker?? So in your "infinite wisdom", there's no possibility that a non-atheist\free-thinker can moderate this section as deserved
Don't u mind revealing how u think the RS(religion section) deserved to be moderated,huh? (I am all ears)
In ma expectations from the RS,I think the OP can only be propagated by atheist/free thinkers.

okeyxyz:
Is this arrogance(*ignorance*) or "narrow mindedness"? grin grin Take your pick.
I refuse to pick either of them,because.....ma nigga......me no dey them category grin grin
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 2:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Reyginus: Interesting..In other words you're asking for the atheist and moderator manmustwac to be substituted?
If it gon take ^,then,it's all good,especially for the reduction of lunatic people and their inhuman self-confinement.

Reyginus: I want to get something clear before I tell you what I think.
Nothing else but shi.t from religious barriers limitations.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 2:48am On Apr 17, 2013
Reyginus: Interesting..In other words you're asking for the atheist and moderator manmustwac to be substituted?
If it gon take ^,then,it's all good,especially for the reduction of lunatic people and their inhuman self-confinement.

Reyginus: I want to get something clear before I tell you what I think.
Nothing else but shi.t from religious barriers.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2013
@STRIKTLYMI lol,I didn't know ma initial post of this subject got to the board,actually,I think I mistakenly initiated that.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:

Nothing else but shi.t from religious barriers limitations.
'Religious Barrier Limitations'. What does this mean.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
@STRIKTLYMI lol,I didn't know ma initial post of this subject got to the board,actually,I think I mistakenly initiated that.

Oh, okay cool!
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorNRceo: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
Reyginus: 'Religious Barrier Limitations'. What does this mean.
correction» 'religious barriers'(in the post after). Rey,in school,didn't u learn how to derive at meanings from context of sentences? Perhaps,u didn't,then,u must go back to school,becuase I wouldn't veer away from the OP.
Focus on the OP.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
correction» 'religious barriers'(in the post after). Rey,in school,didn't u learn how to derive at meanings from context of sentences? Perhaps,u didn't,then,u must go back to school,becuase I wouldn't veer away from the OP.
Focus on the OP.
Lol. Actually, I tried. The confusion started towards the end with two negatives, 'limitations' and 'barriers', reversing the situation where all can go for one implication, to an implication in multiple appearances.
victor-NR-ceo:

Nothing else but shi.t from religious barriers.
Now to business. Is religion a barrier to you?
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by victorDvince: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Atheist campaign for its relevance in the crowd.

Interesting.
Re: Religion Section Needs An Intelligent & Abstracted Atheist/free Thinker! by manmustwac(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2013
@post I agree with you that, that topic about the evangelist who became an atheist should have made the homepage but then I cannot directly put any topic on the homepage I can only reccommend them & then its a 5 to 1 chance that any topic thats reccommended maks the homepage because mukina the supermod who's duty is to put the reccommended topics on the homepage prefers to go round the various sections & pick n choose the topics herself. I will try to get that topic about the evangelist on the homepage & even send mukina a text message to remind her if I have to.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Christians And/or Muslims Believe We Are Serving The Same God? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 12th June, 2013 The Word As A Spy Agent By / The Miracle Working Power Of The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.