Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Is Wrong With GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With GEJ? (1949 Views)

Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / #TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With GEJ? by miccodb(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2013
Whai is wrong with our presidense? Does he derive joy in erring or is just sooo jobless and insesnsitive? I was listening to d radio dis morning when I heard him say PDP must win 32 states!? I was perplexed and ashamed in d midst of coutless issues plaguing the country.
Nairalanders what's the way forward? Shey na like dis we go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2013
NOTHING!!! cool By the way do something about your sentences and spellings before it gets to the full glare of the forumites, you have just been warned undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2013
Gej is a dull head fuccktard.when we vote the nitwit out come 2015.the slowpoke will be doing lengthy time in kirikiri.probably his surrogates,hang-ons and in house nairaland a55 lickers.will be loyal enough to go spend some times with him over there.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders: Gej is a dull head fuccktard.when we vote the nitwit out come 2015.the slowpoke will be doing lengthy time in kirikiri.probably his surrogates,hang-ons and in house nairaland a55 lickers.will be loyal enough to go spend some times with him over there.
A Kid (Goat) will remain a (Kid) Goat, no matter how you try so hard to help undecided Airhead, you are a GOAT!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
A Kid (Goat) will remain a (Kid) Goat, no matter how you try so hard to help undecided Airhead, you are a GOAT!

you are not only a goat.you are also a worthless goon.may sango scatter you and that your lepsory infested finger you use in striking button of that stolen phone you use in replying me.may thunder strike that your black and crow crow infested yansh.were of the century.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

I am not only a goat.I am also a worthless goon.may sango scatter me and my lepsory infested finger I used in striking button of that stolen phone I used in replying tomakint the Don.may thunder strike that my black and crow crow infested yansh. I am were of the century.

Kai see English, I am very sure you are a 'Carpenter' as rightly observed by 'Movingcoil' cheesy cheesy cheesy anyway I have helped you to edit your gibberish omo eran jati jati! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:

Kai see English, I am very sure you are a 'Carpenter' as rightly observed by 'Movingcoil' cheesy cheesy cheesy anyway I have helped you to edit your gibberish omo eran jati jati! cheesy cheesy

I am not disappointed that you idiot olodo can't comprehend simply English.when your mates are in school,you busy smoking lizard shyte and pawpaw leaves up and down.it not too late for you.you can apply for leave from your gej groin servicing duties and go enrol your dumbskull in an adult education centre.were agba get down to business under gej groin joor.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

I am highly disappointed in myself that I am not only an i.diot but an olodo too. I can't comprehend simple English.when my mates were in school,I was busy smoking lizard shyte and pawpaw leaves up and down.I still believe it's not too late for me.I can apply for leave from my carpentry and go enrol my dumbskull in an adult education centre. I am a real were.

Wao, I am sorry about your 'True Life Confession' cheesy cheesy cheesy It is well with your unstable and troubled soul cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:

Wao, I am sorry about your 'True Life Confession' cheesy cheesy cheesy It is well with your unstable and troubled soul cheesy cheesy

GBAM cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:

only foolish coward like you demented oloriburuku edit peoples post.that my advice is still valid for your dumbhead.lame is around you can take the leave before she get under the doctor's knife again in Germany.were stop editing my post and fight me like a man.coward.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

only foolish coward like you demented oloriburuku edit peoples post.that my advice is still valid for your dumbhead.lame is around you can take the leave before she get under the doctor's knife again in Germany.were stop editing my post and fight me like a man.coward.
Fight who? You of all people? Aburo you are too small for that, don't take yourself too important, I don't think anyone here really take you serious. It seems you don't see the true picture of yourself on Nairaland? undecided I only mess with you just to keep me entertained can't you get that 'airhead'?
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
Fight who, it seems you don't see the true picture of yourself on Nairaland? undecided I only mess with you to keep me entertained can't you get that 'airhead'?

only crazy psychiatric inmates like you lie per second billing.I keep you entertained but you keep dogging me around,as if the name egghead gives you a hard on.calling your fellow simpletons out by pm-ing them to come and battle me.keep living in your pimpers paradise am gonna make sure I decimate you to that your monosyllabic replies fool.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

only crazy psychiatric inmates like you lie per second billing.I keep you entertained but you keep dogging me around,as if the name egghead gives you a hard on.calling your fellow simpletons out by pm-ing them to come and battle me.keep living in your pimpers paradise am gonna make sure I decimate you to that your monosyllabic replies fool.
Me PM who? Aburo change your drug it is no longer effective, try another one cheesy cheesy cheesy Me again dogging you around? cheesy cheesy cheesy This boy is finished walahi cheesy cheesy true true, you are "AIRHEAD"
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by slimming: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2013
You should increase your prayer for him
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
Me PM who? Aburo change your drug it is no longer effective, try another one cheesy cheesy cheesy Me again dogging you around? cheesy cheesy cheesy This boy is finished walahi cheesy cheesy true true, you are "AIRHEAD"

The boy's posts are always filled with blind hatred,bigotry and frustrations. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

The boy's posts are always filled with blind hatred,bigotry and frustrations. cheesy cheesy
Guess what, reports reaching me confirmed it that the 'airhead' was an orphan who never knew his parents, so the more reason he has this 'aura of inferiority complex' all around him, yeah you are right, you can easily tell from his posts who he is wink
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:

you can lie about it all you want.the already dead buhari thread got one reply to my post yesterday by movingcoil.and when i checked the thread after that reply.both of you were the only forumite viewing that thread.that your dumbhead you use in spinning lies is not working anymore.you need more doseage of your regular pawpaw leaves,lizard shyte and mosquito coil smoking tomfoolery.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

you can lie about it all you want.the already dead buhari thread got one reply to my post yesterday by movingcoil.and when i checked the thread after that reply.both of you were the only forumite viewing that thread.that your dumbhead you use in spinning lies is not working anymore.you need more doseage of your regular pawpaw leaves,lizard shyte and mosquito coil smoking tomfoolery.
Eyaaa, joblessness is indeed a disease! For you to have all the time in the whole world to keep watching our for the 'two of us' menn you must be a 'nightguard' in your former life cheesy cheesy cheesy Jokes apart, eeeeerrrrr 'airhead' what is the name of your website? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

who is this new kid on the block.did your fellow androids not warn you.eggheader is one cat you don't wanna mess with.they should have warned you.that i gat a violent oral and am gonna dinosaur you for talking shyte like your anus blocked.get back to your wanncking spree stone brained subhuman.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

who is this new kid on the block.did your fellow androids not warn you.eggheader is one cat you don't wanna mess with.they should have warned you.that i gat a violent oral and am gonna dinosaur you for talking shyte like your anus blocked.get back to your wanncking spree stone brained subhuman.

Somebody should help me explain this shyte pls!!! What an obnoxious illiterate!!! shocked shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

[s]who is this new kid on the block.did your fellow androids not warn you.eggheader is one cat you don't wanna mess with.they should have warned you.that i gat a violent oral and am gonna dinosaur you for talking shyte like your anus blocked.get back to your wanncking spree stone brained subhuman[/s].
Who are you calling kid? You must be a bastaaard for that stewpid outburst from your stinking bucal cavity, is it because people ignore you here for being too naive.......look at this irritating waste of semen talking, can you imagine, abeg jare alexchiny cheesy cheesy cheesy don't respond to the MUMU, I am in control here cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
Who are you calling kid? You must be a bastaaard for that stewpid outburst from your stinking bucal cavity, is it because people ignore you here for being too naive.......look at this irritating waste of semen talking, can you imagine, abeg jare alexchiny cheesy cheesy cheesy don't respond to the MUMU, I am in control here cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Abeg take the "carpenter" to the cleaners jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

Somebody should help me explain this shyte pls!!! What an obnoxious illiterate!!! shocked shocked cheesy
I thought I could prevent you from replying the 'He-Goat' he just want to be known by all means on Nairaland, next time just respond; 'ok airhead' cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Abeg take the "carpenter" to the cleaners jor cheesy cheesy cheesy
One irritating mystery about the guy is that, he no get shame, he doesn't even know when to stop talking, he just close his eyes and open his mouth, the guy's gravity of mumuism should be in exabytes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
Eyaaa, joblessness is indeed a disease! For you to have all the time in the whole world to keep watching our for the 'two of us' menn you must be a 'nightguard' in your former life cheesy cheesy cheesy Jokes apart, eeeeerrrrr 'airhead' what is the name of your website? cheesy cheesy cheesy

who the fucck gat time watching over two nitwits.I gat buzzed when comments are added to any thread am following.save your night guard and joblessness tales to yourself.first provide your phone number and get an invite for my semi automatic.after that you will get my website.ode of nairaland 11.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
One irritating mystery about the guy is that, he no get shame, he doesn't even know when to stop talking, he just close his eyes and open his mouth, the guy's gravity of mumuism should be in exabytes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

who the fucck gat time watching over two nitwits.I gat buzzed when comments are added to any thread am following.save your night guard and joblessness tales to yourself.first provide your phone number and get an invite for my semi automatic.after that you will get my website.ode of nairaland 11.

I am in Lagos please make I see you, I dey for Ikeja so that you go believe me, if your elders refused to give you proper home training, then be prepared to get a 'thorough one outside' is that alright with you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

hey simpleton,your boss tomfoolery has even lost count the number of times I have taken him to the drycleaners shop.so if you here to save face for the dumbbells bring on the fight.aint shy of taking both of you to the nairaland black book of verbally slayed goons.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:

I am in Lagos please make I see you, I dey for Ikeja so that you go believe me, if your elders refused to give you proper home training, then be prepared to get a 'thorough one outside' is that alright with you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

please can you come over to mko gardens.let hook up at the plaza opposite the gate.let end this once and for all.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

hey simpleton,your boss tomfoolery has even lost count the number of times I have taken him to the drycleaners shop.so if you here to save face for the dumbbells bring on the fight.aint shy of taking both of you to the nairaland black book of verbally slayed goons.

ok airhead cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

please can you come over to mko gardens.let hook up at the plaza opposite the gate.let end this once and for all.

You want a fist fight? Thats so low bro. Anyway i hope you make up in strength what you lack in wisdom. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by dayokanu(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2013
Nothing is wrong with Retardeen He is naturally clueless

So no be him fault na nature he had no shoes and no brains

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story: I Just Found Out My Husband And I Are Related / NMA (doctors) Strike Continues / List Of Buhari's Expenses, Expenditure, Polices And Budget From 1983 - 1985 - Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.