Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Is Wrong With GEJ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With GEJ? (1960 Views)

Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / #TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

ok airhead cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My brother, you don KILL the GUY finally be that ooooo! No matter his response just maintain the tempo with 'Ok Airhead' wink
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2013
Viewing this topic: eggheaders(m), alexchiny, dayokanu(m), tomakint and 1 guest(s)

Uncle Dayo, Aburo e (airhead) ti lo pe e wa, how u dey padi mi, ki lo ri soro ton lo ni biyi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
Who are you calling kid? You must be a bastaaard for that stewpid outburst from your stinking bucal cavity, is it because people ignore you here for being too naive.......look at this irritating waste of semen talking, can you imagine, abeg jare alexchiny cheesy cheesy cheesy don't respond to the MUMU, I am in control here cheesy cheesy

you biggest basstaaardfool.who give a fucck about you and your surrogate clown.a waste of space like this stray s3me3 give birth to by an allen avenue lord opening that gutter he called mouth talking to his god.may Sango strike your left crowcrow infested yansh for being silly to wanna engage me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

you biggest basstaaardfool.who give a fucck about you and your surrogate clown.a waste of space like this stray s3me3 give birth to by an allen avenue lord opening that gutter he called mouth talking to his god.may Sango strike your left crowcrow infested yansh for being silly to wanna engage me.

Its actually craw craw Mr airhead! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

Its actually craw craw Mr airhead! grin grin grin
Like you rightly predicted, just check out his posts on this thread from page 1, it is filled with hatred, bigotry and anger I told you he was an orphan ravished with inferiority complex cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
My brother, you don KILL the GUY finally be that ooooo! No matter his response just maintain the tempo with 'Ok Airhead' wink

tomfoolery only cowards like you are easily reduce to monosyllabic comments replies.after killing you with just few verbos.in your former live you must have been a balless sissy and why not engage me like a man.oloshi I curse you in my mother tongue.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

tomfoolery only cowards like you are easily reduce to monosyllabic comments replies.after killing you with just few verbos.in your former live you must have been a balless sissy and why not engage me like a man.oloshi I curse you in my mother tongue.
Ok Airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
Ok Airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

and the fuccktard chickened out as predicted.werey waiting patiently for you at mko gardens.can't wait to give you a black eye in real life.as I always give you on cyberspace.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

and the fuccktard chickened out as predicted.werey waiting patiently for you at mko gardens.can't wait to give you a black eye in real life.as I always give you on cyberspace.
i should be driving down to that place in the next 15 mins Aburo jooo je kin rie, so that you can believe me once and for all.....drop your phone no undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
i should be driving down to that place in the next 15 mins Aburo jooo je kin rie, so that you can believe me once and for all.....drop your phone no undecided

drop yours first.the boys are so ready for you.even some barrack boys are ready to join in the party to beat you up.don't think of bringing the law enforcement guys.cos all the police barracks officers here my people.please just come.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

drop yours first.the boys are so ready for you.even some barrack boys are ready to join in the party to beat you up.don't think of bringing the law enforcement guys.cos all the police barracks officers here my people.please just come.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. No be one on one again? spineless soul. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

The usual empty-chest beating nobody asked you to name barrack boys or your fellow agberos, fear don dey catch the 'omo eran' I'll be there in the next 5 mins, you go believe me today cool
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:

The usual empty-chest beating nobody asked you to name barrack boys or your fellow agberos, fear don dey catch the 'omo eran' I'll be there in the next 5 mins, you go believe me today cool

no wahala just come you go know whether na empty chest beating.in the next few minutes.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

no wahala just come you go know whether na empty chest beating.in the next few minutes.
I don reach Omo eran, come out now I am counting; 1,2,3............... angry where is this GOAT?
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
I don reach Omo eran, come out now I am counting; 1,2,3............... angry where is this GOAT?

werey where are you am the one wearing white tee shirt close to the gate near the frozen ffood store. with three boys
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

werey where are you am the one wearing white tee shirt close to the gate near the frozen ffood store. with three boys
Bastaaaard dey form Voltron for 'Online' na now u dey weat tee-shirt, iya tio ba je leni ko ni se fi enu sooo, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no be only white tee shirt na three-quarters with 20 boys....He goat, so na you be the 'kaya' wey dey supply that woman iced block cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:

and the silly basstard is no where close.wasted my time and boys time oloshi.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by alexchiny: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
eggheaders:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You need 3 boys just to beat one person? Oga you are a weakling!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
Bastaaaard dey form Voltron for 'Online' na now u dey weat tee-shirt, iya tio ba je leni ko ni se fi enu sooo, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no be only white tee shirt na three-quarters with 20 boys....He goat, so na you be the 'kaya' wey dey supply that woman iced block cheesy cheesy cheesy

hey fool why you no come now.please I can waste the whole of this morning for you.am now standing at the parking lots please describe yourself joor let end all this.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
and the tomfoolery is no where to be found.please come out and fight like a real man.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by tomakint: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
alexchiny:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You need 3 boys just to beat one person? Oga you are a weakling!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sef get time to believe the 'airhead' cheesy cheesy cheesy I swear that guy dey for im shed where he dey do im carpentry work na just mouth the he -goat get cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by eggheaders(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:
You sef get time to believe the 'airhead' cheesy cheesy cheesy I swear that guy dey for im shed where he dey do im carpentry work na just mouth the he -goat get cheesy cheesy

bassstard you are no where close.god save you today.boys eyes dey red. dem for turn you to vegetable. you just waste my money to buy this guys substance.
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by miccodb(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint: NOTHING!!! cool By the way do something about your sentences and spellings before it gets to the full glare of the forumites, you have just been warned undecided
what do u know about sentences and spellings? can u distinguish one from a typo? mtcheewww. make i no transfer Jona aggression to you!
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by Mustay(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rhetorical

Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by miccodb(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mustay: Rhetorical
lol
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by Pataki: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Question sounds rhetorical to me.

It is like asking, what is wrong with a daft man saying daft things?

He is naturally DAFT!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by EkoIle1: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
tomakint:

Wao, I am sorry about your 'True Life Confession' cheesy cheesy cheesy It is well with your unstable and troubled soul cheesy cheesy

ode, den slam your head against the wall and your only response na to edit post.... all dis odechukwu Dullards gan sef... smh..
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by EkoIle1: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
@ Topic. A corrupt dullard is a corrupt dullard, nothing more..
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by miccodb(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Eko Ile: @ Topic. A corrupt dullard is a corrupt dullard, nothing more..
Pataki: Question sounds rhetorical to me.

It is like asking, what is wrong with a daft man saying daft things?

He is naturally DAFT!!!
Eko Ile: @ Topic. A corrupt dullard is a corrupt dullard, nothing more..
nawa o. so na to sidon dey look yet some peepo say dem go still vote am in again!!
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 05, 2013
alexchiny:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. No be one on one again? spineless soul. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
am still surprised human beings reply dz cyborg
Re: What Is Wrong With GEJ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 05, 2013
alexchiny:

am still surprised human beings reply dz cyborg egghead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Lavishes $2m On Donald Trump’s Hotel Suite / Fight Against Corruption: EFCC In Action / Hilarious Photo Of Patrick Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.