Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? (32169 Views)

Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014 / 'jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling In Front Of Adeboye Publicly' -tunde / D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by liyalla(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
training in "character" and "learning" dat's d policy...
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by ayobase(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Liberal2020: Apparently the shameless man in agbada standing smugly as though he knows God and God only knows him and communicates through him solely. Religion remains the biggest deception ever told to humanity. It has inflicted pain and deaths on humanity than any disaster...pls do your research on this before attacking me; gullible religious zealots who have no idea what they are worshiping.

Who told you we have no idea about "who" we are worshipping!

You must be the gullible one!

3 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by LuluSparklez(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Scarpon: serve them right

1stly it doesn't, d VC has no right punishing someone for goin to church late, na him dey come serve or him don turn God secretary?
2ndly, shits like this can't go down in a federal uni, them born the VC well
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
oneangle: Guy it is true oh.. I passed through all that oh.. Na normal thing.. If you cant take it, then you have to drop out like my elder brother did...
Really? At what level did he drop out
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Alore: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
OC cool: U re among the pple I quoted above

Guy, stop this your "Over sabi" rants! The use of the adjective "late" in this context is clearly misleading. It is better rendered: "Bowen University Students Asked to Kneel Down for Late-coming (Pic)"

3 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by LuluSparklez(f): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
musiwa23: I see all your nonsense commet. who told you that this student were not greeting the VC. this is yorubaland. and that is the way Yoruba culture demand they greet their VC.. So what is wrong in that.

You are joking or you must be a big Ode
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by steffans(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
salaksmana: It's true that they are Bowen students because that's the VC in agbada and that is there chapel, since they are fully aware of the terms & conditions binding the school before opting for it, I don't have problem with them kneeling. GOD LOVES YOU SO DO I.

U are a true Bowenite!!!!
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by LuluSparklez(f): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
nigerfine: Why is the caption pidgin English , or do we meànt dead students for real?

Do we meant?
Na wa o
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by LuluSparklez(f): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pyrrho:
Na 4 part 2 dem take d pictures of 'dead' students...
na too much nollywood movie dey do u.

Lwkm, too much nollywood grin
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
blueheart: They knew what they where getting into. Its not like its strange to them. If they cant live with Bowen rules n stuffs, simply quit. Itz not by force
ur head needs servicing.. 90% of the rich kids that go to private universites are either forced there by their parents or their inability to get admitted in federal and state unversities. This is stupid. Knelling down Haba na.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by goodgood2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Queendo: D punishement fits them.
Yeah, it does. This is the most suitable punishment for kids. KNEELING THINGS!
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by goodgood2(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Late students? It took me a while to grasp the topic. I first thought the OP was referring to students who died. I HAVE a feeling the OP is product of one of the private universities.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by omoyesimoni: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lol very funny
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by goodgood2(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
The funny thing about these kids is that when they return to their homes, they do terrible and unimaginable things; they vent their anger on the society. Despite all the disciplinary actions they are used to at school, they still lead wayward lives. Lesson: you can't force someone to do good.

People who are determined to do good will always try to do good; people who have decided to be wayward and worldly will always try to be wayward and worldly. Period!

1 Like

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by akinshivic(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
Learning continues !
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by simdam500(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
Puttin ma self in there shoes!!! Dont knw wat could ave happened tho
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by mbhs139(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
solidbroda: Private universities in Nigeria should be checked for there extreme rules. Students are forced to do what they don't wanna do, and yet when these students graduate, they are worse than public university pupils in terms of moral, character and intellect.
Building future generations of one minded, no respectful, girls can't cook proper food (simple rice), boys are tot to believe that life is only one sided. They are all thought to think in one angle and creating a society of mind controlled one minded graduates which u can easily control like remote controlled TV.
Thank God for public Unis though

So, how will they be able to think out of the box to solve simple problems if they are being teleguided always? Mtchew
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
steffans:

U are a true Bowenite!!!!
I was a staff.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by kabba7(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
toluene001: Someone just sent me this on BBM… i dont really know how true it is but the guy said that the students were late to chapel in Bowen this morning and they got punished… hehehehe on top my money make person con dey ask make i kneel down taaaaa.
I can’t even remember when last I knelt down as punishment…
Funny Story tho!

http://www.flameville.com/category/flame-campus-joint/

See the woman at the right her chest is full is she a student or staff ? This surely is the type of education that come's with fresh air
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by metti(m): 4:20am On Apr 17, 2013
shocked undecided
abbk000: It is called "A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY" for a reason... It is a private enterprise, therefore the owner reserves the right to use his rules as he deems fit. The Uni is a Christian school, so the students must know what they signed up for!!
No one should be complaining!!
Because it is a private university the students can be treated any how. He can even decide to use capital punishment if he chooses?
What a comment!!!!!!!!
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by metti(m): 4:26am On Apr 17, 2013
nuelkaosi: . U mumu oooo...
He no mumu! I also tot the same thing, the word late sounded as if the students were begging before they were killed. shocked shocked
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by metti(m): 4:38am On Apr 17, 2013
Alore:

Guy, stop this your "Over sabi" rants! The use of the adjective "late" in this context is clearly misleading. It is better rendered: "Bowen University Students Asked to Kneel Down for Late-coming (Pic)"
Don't mind him, calling people mumu because of English, is English our language? I doubt if he passed well in English!
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by nice4life: 4:41am On Apr 17, 2013
This is what I called discipline, nice one Bowen!
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by metti(m): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2013
cool cool
salaksmana: I was a staff.
Wetin carry u commot from there? Kneeling down?
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by metti(m): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2013
tongue tongue
nice4life: This is what I called discipline, nice one Bowen!
Discipline my foot! Is it by force to worship God?
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 17, 2013
If u've never been to a private university, u'd never know the level of moral decadence that pervades in those institutions.
Most of the students are kids from 'modern' parents who came short of sending their wards abroad to study. Most of the kids are wtout home training and given enough cash than they can manage. The result is usually a twisted mind with the resources to wreck havoc. When they graduate, they find it so hard to fit into society and reality.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2013
Scarpon: serve them right
thank God i didn't go to those sub standard sh1ts they call private universities even when my parents could afford it.however if this sh1t is actually true and i was a student,i fvcking wont kneel down.as that thing is asking people to kneel down,i am taking a walk straight to my hostel to pack my bags and leave the school.if they ask me at home why i came,i will tell them.i'll rather sit at home and do jamb till i pass than allow some egoistic fanatics to put me under undignifying conditions.no wonder all this private university graduates are not matured.they have no mind of their own.they posted one babcock graduate as a corper to where we work,men that girl is freaking childish.cries when she goes through any little stress,cannot work without being monitored/supervised,displays some immature tendencies e.g pinging on the road when our boss sends her on errands,dresses like a teenager and all.those graduate kids from these private unis irritate the living day light out of me

2 Likes

Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 17, 2013
utumunta: If u've never been to a private university, u'd never know the level of moral decadence that pervades in those institutions.
Most of the students are kids from 'modern' parents who came short of sending their wards abroad to study. Most of the kids are wtout home training and given enough cash than they can manage. The result is usually a twisted mind with the resources to wreck havoc. When they graduate, they find it so hard to fit into society and reality.
gbam! You've said it all.the girls behave like bimbos while the boys behave like big robots.they cannot act and make decisions independently.they cannot use their discretion to attend to official matters.infact i cant even assign my work to that babcock graduate corper to do,she will mess it up big time neither can i live her alone in the office wothout any other staff being there.as a matter of fact sef,i need her to finish her nysc asap and get the hell out of that office,the only use she has is to run errands,that's all
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by drogs(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2013
Coldfeet: All I see are people kneeling for prayers.
. Do you need a concave lens?
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2013
metti: tongue tongue
Discipline my foot! Is it by force to worship God?
no mind them.that is part of what is making them not have the capacity to think or grow up.with this kind of training sef,if some of the girls get married,and their husband hits them or ask them to kneel down,they will do it since they dont know their left from their right instead of living them to grow up and take decisions on their own so that they can be wise
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2013
metti: shocked undecided
Because it is a private university the students can be treated any how. He can even decide to use capital punishment if he chooses?
What a comment!!!!!!!!
no mind am.that's part of the mentality of those produts there.i wont be suprised if he is an ex student or a staff.why una no carry cane come class sef since it is a private university and they are entitled to treat students the way they deem fit.
Re: Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? by mankand(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2013
Liberal2020: Apparently the shameless man in agbada standing smugly as though he knows God and God only knows him and communicates through him solely. Religion remains the biggest deception ever told to humanity. It has inflicted pain and deaths on humanity than any disaster...pls do your research on this before attacking me; gullible religious zealots who have no idea what they are worshiping.

My friend you are 100% correct 1000 likes for you. Thumbs up for you hinting at the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Signs Management Deal With US Based The Facilitator Management / Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Joyce Jacob And Eyinna Anumudu Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.