Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, (980 Views)

Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015,will not hand over / b / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by musiwa23: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015

http://WesternNiger.com
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
Musiwa pls are you married
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by musiwa23: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
I am married to jesus .

You did not know that.. I became married to jesus at 13.

I am not sure of the picture, because i have lived abroad for long. so i dont talk to nigeria because of security reason. they hack my phone. i am trying to stay away from trouble. I dont want anyone to frame me. this is what people do. so i stay away from trouble. i am too godly to want to get into trouble. I dont even own a cell phone so that nobody will claim, i did wrong. because people have been trying to frame me up because of my stands on issue.
I dont need billions to be happy. Happiness comes from inside.

Knowing jesus is important to me.. I love him. Answer is I am married to jesus .

1 Like

Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba sala
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Musiwa who did this to you?

2 Likes

Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by musiwa23: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by musiwa23: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by musiwa23: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2013
grin
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by musiwa23: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2013
to ba wo le ni e ni keji.. gbogbo yin lo maku.
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by musiwa23: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2013
army ti fo se wewe. e ma fi ogbokuro ni. ti inu ba jo ni, to ba jo omo eni. tara ni la koko gbo

eni ti mo fi aworo wo.. wo pa ni...
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by vizboy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ musiwa person make do you like these E no go better for that person IJN
Re: WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015, by musiwa23: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Do you think i am working for anybody.. I am not working for atiku or buhari or Jonathan or tinubu or fashola etc. they are working for themself.. I am not working for anyone.

I am working for God and the people of Nigeria.. And people who love their country, should all bury their selfish ambition and see, the lifes of their people is in danger and we cant continue with Jonathan in 2015 or this nonsense system, it is not an issue of an alternative for Goodluck Jonathan, what good will the other be too,we are going to have the same after 2015. We have to break up Nigeria. In sure a way as to provide for the north financial from the oil revenue... Jonathan is only running a sselfish ambition and all of this people who desire to be president. I said me, is that I will be fair financially to the north. others will not give them anything..

If will allow him into 2015, he will claim he won the election.. what can we do. Nothing, more murders and killings. so we stop him before the election when we can, but altering the system call nigeria. everyday count because they can overthrow the govt. It make it more dificult to fix the issue.

You have to look at what security chanlleges you are going to have. Under the pre independent agreement. The west and East and the North agree to give each other co-finance of the 3 unit. And even if we break it up. That is what I believe we should do to avoid a civil war..

If anyone is talking about his own personal ambition.. and greed, that is that person business.. I have nothing to do with anyone ambition. That all I see you post... Dangote or adenuga or otedola etc have to see it is not business as usually.. The pre independent arrangment did not stop dangote or adenuga or otedola from doing business where they want.. We can not allow millions of people been killed because of dangote or adenuga or otedola etc..

Jonathan or a centre president iis a NO No after 2015, but separate ways is the answer, but providing financially for the north or east... It will only mean murder or killing again if we dont change things. It is not possible for a northerner to be president in 2015.. It is just not possible. They will retaliate what happen under Jonathan and look at this satellite pictures..
It is better to have Northerners be president in the North , easterners be president in the east and western Niger be president.. that way. locally they can solve the issue of the satellite pictures.. to avoid a cross over into the other side of the rivers.

Like I said and NATO have shown you. relocalting the army back. Will make it easy for Northerners in the army to come down any violent from their people..easterner to do the same and the west to do the same..

You fail to understand that if I was in nigeria, i will be a Major General or higher in the army.. So be careful what you post... in your comment. You will only lead to more blood.. Because the people react different in Nigeria.. than the west.

Look the army is more loyal to me than to Goodluck Jonathan, if you dont know that... I do have control of more than half loyality of the army than Goodluck jonathan.. then get that into your head.. Nigeria is a different ball game.. If I say they should overthrow Goodluck Jonathan.. They will overthrow him. and drag his body on the street and shoot his brain out. that why I am careful and decided to use http://WesternNiger.com because seun osewa is editing what I write.. And I dont want him to edit something that will lead to blood flowing because he is been a bad kids. I am trying to pull the country out of a civil war, not into a civil war.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Heavy To Build $3b Oil Platform In Nigeria / Police Declare Amaechiā€™s ADC A Deserter / Hon Dino Melaye Finally Admits He Fathered Bisi Ibidapo's Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.