Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? (802 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by phoneport(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2013
One of my schoolmates asked me this question a few years ago. At that time, I didn’t know what to answer.
It took a few minutes and a quick recall of some of my girl friends’ love stories for me to give credit to his observation. It took me 5 years to compose my answer. 
Now, I’m not saying that these are absolutes. There are a lot of gray ares to sort when it comes to people. However, this is just my personal opinion in my 10 years plus worth of good and bad boy for good girls interaction. Here it goes. 

Bad boys know what they want. Good boys don’t. Have you ever heard a bad boy go all “I may like her or not… or maybe… I dunno” before he hits on a girl? Nope. 
They make a decision in an instant. No what ifs or anything. If they like a girl, they go get her. I’ve met a lot of good boys who like a lot of good girls.

Whether we can still consider them a good boy after that is another story, but let’s consider them good for now. The problem is, they couldn’t make up their mind. 
They “fall” for a girl then fall even harder for the next one that comes along. If you want a piece of advice, this is it. Making a decision is really easy to do. Go to God. Ask Him who she is, then that’s it. If God told you that it was her, don’t stray and look for someone else. She may not be perfect, but she’s the right one. 

Bad boys don’t stop until they get the girl. Good boys “make sure” before they do anything. Persistence pays especially when it comes to girls. 
We love to be pursued and wooed and made to feel like someone needs us desperately.  Bad boys have a knack for doing that. Even if the story starts out with the girl disliking a bad boy, he’ll grow on her after being around all of the time because he refuses to leave. 

Now, I’m not saying that good boys should go all out and be with the girl 24/7 even if she refuses to have him around. 
Don’t. It still is very rude and selfish and not all good girls fall for bad boys because of that. What I’m saying is that when you’ve finally heard from God that this is the girl you should pursue, don’t dance the cha-cha-cha with her. Commit to it. 
Work hard. Be there for her. 
Make an effort. Don’t stop just when she tells you to leave because it’s that time of the month. 
Walk off, but don’t walk away. If you do, the next bad guy who won’t may look appealing enough to her. 

Bad boys don’t need their moms as much as good boys do. The girl versus mom-in-law equation has been there since the beginning of time. I love moms. Moms are great and awesome and we are all forever indebted to them. 
Most of the good boys I know are totally incapable of surviving without their moms. Dude! If you want a girlfriend, be a man! If you’re going to have to go to your mom for anything and everything, you’re not ready for another girl in your life. 

You have to make room for her in your life first. If you still need your mom to buy you clothes, pick you up, or clean your room, your are just an oversized baby. We girls love babies, but just the cute-sized, regular ones. 

Bad boys are as numerous as cockroaches while good boys are a dying race. 
“Do good boys even exist?” is a question that plagues the minds of girls in this generation. Is this how bad things have become? Come on, good boys! Man up! Show yourselves.
Make yourselves seen and noticed by actively doing what’s good. 

She’s simply not the one. NEVER disregard this possibility. 
What if that girl was actually meant for that “bad boy?” God has a special
way of writing each person’s love story. She simply may not be the one for you. Instead of moping around and feeling bad about not getting  her, do something more worthwhile. 

Keep opening doors, giving up your seat, carrying girls’ bags. You don’t have to be bad boy to get a good girl. You just have to be the right one. After all, you’ll never know when the right girl is watching.

And that’s my five naira on that.
But still the question:
WHY DO GOOD GIRLS FALL FIR BAD BOYS?

PHONEPORT STURF

Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by TUMIC(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2013
Why won't they end up with the bad guys when most of the good guys I know act like fools and are so fearful and careful around girls, as if them girls are eggs not to be broken.
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2013
Double post
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2013
Cos the supposed 'good boys' are too good to be true... Acting all perfect... *scoffs* And a girl wants to be comfortable around her guy, not constantly worrying about being perfect for her perfect 'good boy'. . . undecided

+

The 'bad boys' know all the lines.... grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2013
^^^ we heard u the first time
Make we hear word
Any other story concerning PDP Elders' meeting?
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2013
ITbomb: ^^^ we heard u the first time
Make we hear word
Any other story concerning PDP Elders' meeting?

angry Trust me. . . You dont wanna mess with me angry angry *warning*
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by ITbomb(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

angry Trust me. . . You dont wanna mess with me angry angry *warning*
U no go cool down make I advise u cos after u mess with those bad boys that gives u all those lines , u will still come back crying to us , good guys, that all guys are the same and heartless
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2013
You good boy fire! Bomb! missile! Mstcheeew. . Comot for road jare
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by nichole2(f): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2013
May be dey like de ruggedness who knows badboys are usualy hot and cute and dey know. De words to trip de girl , every girl loves being chased whether she agress or not , grin.
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by Princeparix(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: May be dey like de ruggedness who knows badboys are usualy hot and cute and dey know. De words to trip de girl , every girl loves being chased whether she agress or not , grin.
maybe but at first>bad guys behave like good guys just to play d babe
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by ITbomb(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2013
All bad boys are good , nice gentlemen during the chase. After the punny has been plucked , they look around for a fresh catch , the poor girl would not consider the change , all she remembers are the good times , praying that the guy would change back and being jealous that another girl is responsible for the guy's change
Re: Why Do Good Girls End Up Withbad Boys? by nichole2(f): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Yeah , and dats why one has to be smart, not all dat glitters. Is Gold smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands / Where And How Best To Propose / Was D Boy In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.