Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu (16610 Views)

A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2013
maclatunji:

It is because of Islam's 'lack of peace' that your brothers are rushing to Dubai, Qatar, Malaysia and so on. #LOL

Perhaps that's why your brothers are BOMBING Boston, trying to kill people in Canada and having a field trip in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,Islam is derived from the root arabic word 'salam' which means peace,and also the arabic 'salem' which means to submit one's will to ALLAH.In conclusion Islam means peace acquired bu submitting one's will to ALLAH.If you want to learn about islam.go study islam,don't study muslims because muslims aren't perfect but islam is.Read the quran and may ALLAH gives you guidance.Don't follow what the media is propagating about islam,study islam yourself brother.....Peace.

I think you are honest and I will applaud you for that. We judge a religion based on it's teachings and the prophet of that religion. I expect you to judge Christianity from the life and teachings of Jesus the same way I expect you to judge Buddhism from the life and teachings of Buddah. We judge Islam from the life and teachings of Mohammed and his actions.

My judgement of Islam is not based on what the media says but on the actions of Mohammed and the teachings in the Quran.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2013
alexis:

I think you are honest and I will applaud you for that. We judge a religion based on it's teachings and the prophet of that religion. I expect you to judge Christianity from the life and teachings of Jesus the same way I expect you to judge Buddhism from the life and teachings of Buddah. We judge Islam from the life and teachings of Mohammed and his actions.

My judgement of Islam is not based on what the media says but on the actions of Mohammed and the teachings in the Quran.
That's what I am saying brother,let's come to the similarities between both religions because ALLAH said in the glorious quran surah Al-imran 3;64-'say o people of the scriptures(Jews and christians)let's come to a word that is between us and you that we worship none but one true GOD and we associate no partners with him,and we erect not aming ourselves lords besides ALLLAH,if they turn away say bear witness that we are muslims(bowing our will to ALLAH).So brother,let at least come to the similarities between christianity and islam debating about differences won't create nothing but unending arguments.Let's just understand the concept of God in both religions....Peace
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2013
alexis:

That's what I am saying brother,let's come to the similarities between both religions because ALLAH said in the glorious quran surah Al-imran 3;64-'say o people of the scriptures(Jews and christians)let's come to a word that is between us and you that we worship none but one true GOD and we associate no partners with him,and we erect not aming ourselves lords besides ALLLAH,if they turn away say bear witness that we are muslims(bowing our will to ALLAH).So brother,let at least come to the similarities between christianity and islam debating about differences won't create nothing but unending arguments.Let's just understand the concept of God in both religions....Peace
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: That's what I am saying brother,let's come to the similarities between both religions because ALLAH said in the glorious quran surah Al-imran 3;64-'say o people of the scriptures(Jews and christians)let's come to a word that is between us and you that we worship none but one true GOD and we associate no partners with him,and we erect not aming ourselves lords besides ALLLAH,if they turn away say bear witness that we are muslims(bowing our will to ALLAH).So brother,let at least come to the similarities between christianity and islam debating about differences won't create nothing but unending arguments.Let's just understand the concept of God in both religions....Peace

Listen mate - listen very well. I HAVE NO PROBLEM OR ISSUES WITH MUSLIMS. Some of my best friends are muslims. My stand is this - you can believe in a STONE, don't through it at me. You can live and die as a muslim, just don't force me to be one when I go to Northern Nigeria. The core foundation of Islam and Christianity is radically different. We both don't serve the same God - that you should know.

If you say, we should all just get along and live in peace - I agree with you. I don't have anything against that
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2013
alexis:

Listen mate - listen very well. I HAVE NO PROBLEM OR ISSUES WITH MUSLIMS. Some of my best friends are muslims. My stand is this - you can believe in a STONE, don't through it at me. You can live and die as a muslim, just don't force me to be one when I go to Northern Nigeria. The core foundation of Islam and Christianity is radically different. We both don't serve the same God - that you should know.

If you say, we should all just get along and live in peace - I agree with you. I don't have anything against that
Hmmm,you said we don't serve the same God,brother I won't argue about that cos ALLAh has said in the surah I quoted that if you turn away,we should just tell you we are at least muslims...Peace,may we both guided and ALLAH surely judge our disputes on the day of judgement...Salam
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Hmmm,you said we don't serve the same God,brother I won't argue about that cos ALLAh has said in the surah I quoted that if you turn away,we should just tell you we are at least muslims...Peace,may we both guided and ALLAH surely judge our disputes on the day of judgement...Salam

Lanre,

We have been over this again and again and again.

1. If we serve the same God - why does Allah curse Jews and Christians (How would God Almighty curse people He created)
2. The God in the Bible created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th
3. Allah said in one surah the world was created in 2, in another one he said 4 and in another one, he said 6. How can we serve the same God with two different accounts on how long it took for creation?
4. If we worship the same God why do muslims deny the deity of Jesus Christ and Christians accept it?
5. If we serve the same God, why don't all Christians go to Mecca every year
6. If we serve the same God, why didn't Jesus teach Christians to Marry 4 wives but Mohammed permitted it

I can go on and on and on
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2013
alexis:

Lanre,

We have been over this again and again and again.

1. If we serve the same God - why does Allah curse Jews and Christians (How would God Almighty curse people He created)
2. The God in the Bible created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th
3. Allah said in one surah the world was created in 2, in another one he said 4 and in another one, he said 6. How can we serve the same God with two different accounts on how long it took for creation?
4. If we worship the same God why do muslims deny the deity of Jesus Christ and Christians accept it?
5. If we serve the same God, why don't all Christians go to Mecca every year
6. If we serve the same God, why didn't Jesus teach Christians to Marry 4 wives but Mohammed permitted it

I can go on and on and on
Brother,i promised I won't argue with you on the issue of serving the same God,all the points you raised are very easy for me to refute very easy,but it seems you love arguements and you don't like admitting the truth...Peace

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,i promised I won't argue with you on the issue of serving the same God,all the points you raised are very easy for me to refute very easy,but it seems you love arguements and you don't like admitting the truth...Peace

Thanks mate. Again, anyone can believe in a stone, don't throw it at me. Have a good one and God Bless.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,how can you say there's nothing miraculous about a she camel being pregnant coming out of a rock? Try to reason before posting,do you know what miracles means? Something that is above nature and attributed to supernatural cause.Is that natural? We know camel are being given birth to but this she camel which ALLAH used as a sign to the people of thamud was a miracle,a she camel being pregnant from a rock! Don't you reason at all? One thing I hate when having a dialogue with christians is that they will see the truth but will deny it,trying to bend the truth.Just read the quran with a concordant approach,not that conflict way of yours...Peace.

you are wasting ample time on him, even his own Christian brother calls him a liar! Instead of looking into his conscience he turns around and hurl invectives!
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2013
vedaxcool:

you are wasting ample time on him, even his own Christian brother calls him a liar! Instead of looking into his conscience he turns around and hurl invectives!
Thanks brother,I have also detected that from his replies..Salam alaikum my brother.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2013
alexis:

Thanks mate. Again, anyone can believe in a stone, don't throw it at me. Have a good one and God Bless.
May Almighty ALLAH gives you guidance,we muslims can only show you the truth we can't guide you to the straight path,only ALLAH does.....Peace
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Thanks brother,I have also detected that from his replies..Salam alaikum my brother.

wa alaykun salam! Always a pleasure!
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: May Almighty ALLAH gives you guidance,we muslims can only show you the truth we can't guide you to the straight path,only ALLAH does.....Peace

Thanks for your concern mate - I don't need Allah to show me the straight path. I have seen the paths He is showing Boko Haram and Ansaru.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2013
vedaxcool:

Vexacool is the defender of Islam. Where spirited debate doesn't work for him, he results to personal attacks grin. I don't engage in personal attacks online - I do that in the Dojo. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on a public forum. I am not into the personal attack thing - don't have time for it. However, I will POINT OUT FACTS backed with EVIDENCE. If anyone doesn't agree with it - they should counter it. Something vexacool hasn't been able to do. I think I pulled a plug from his circuit because he doesn't seem to be functioning normally.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 7:28am On May 04, 2013
alexis:

Thanks for your concern mate - I don't need Allah to show me the straight path. I have seen the paths He is showing Boko Haram and Ansaru.
Brother,you can't judge Islam by his followers,doing so is like judging a book by its cover,you can't judge a car by its careless driver.I think you said it's not good to judge a religion by its followers,but you are now eating your words.You have no knowledge about Islam,you just visit some anti islamic site and come here to post.As I told,guidance comes only from ALLAH.....Peace
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,you can't judge Islam by his followers,doing so is like judging a book by its cover,you can't judge a car by its careless driver.I think you said it's not good to judge a religion by its followers,but you are now eating your words.You have no knowledge about Islam,you just visit some anti islamic site and come here to post.As I told,guidance comes only from ALLAH.....Peace

I think you are getting me wrong. We have a saying here - "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck this it must be a DUCK". BOko Haram, Ansaru, Al Qaelda, and numerous others are by-products of Islam. Even if we don't use them; the life of prophet Mohammed is another example. I will stop there for now.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by lanrexlan(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2013
alexis:

I think you are getting me wrong. We have a saying here - "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck this it must be a DUCK". BOko Haram, Ansaru, Al Qaelda, and numerous others are by-products of Islam. Even if we don't use them; the life of prophet Mohammed is another example. I will stop there for now.
Replying you as like a waste of time because your level of reasoning is very low...Grow up brother,go learn about Islam

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2013
gronzywares:

You two should give it a rest, alexis you disgrace yourself when you stare at the obvious truth, leave these muslims to keep denying the greatness of Jesus, our Savior, but for us to see the truth and deny it, . . ., only makes us on the same par with them! Did the koran become the truth rather than the bible? Please, stop disgracing us, Moses performed a great miracle, . . ., vexacool met your challenge, simple! stop fooling around, we don't follow their ways, we are followers of Christ our savior, our actions puts makes us better than anything they can ever claim to be! The bible remains the only true source of guidance!

Ah, the sweet smell of victory! Keep hurting wimp, A-L'I'E-'E'XIS'T' hope u getting enough sleep, hmm no more posting at 2 am grin grin grin, I dey Laugh!
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by tintingz(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2013
lanrexlan: Replying you as like a waste of time because your level of reasoning is very low...Grow up brother,go learn about Islam

Cheap escape - come back with evidence later and talk intelligently

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:03am On May 05, 2013
vedaxcool:

Ah, the sweet smell of victory! Keep hurting wimp, A-L'I'E-'E'XIS'T' hope u getting enough sleep, hmm no more posting at 2 am grin grin grin, I dey Laugh!

I was reading the Sunni versus Shia bashing you muslims were giving yourselves in another thread. Couldn't stop laughing smiley. Omo, you can laugh die - not my problem. Anyone is allowed to say anything on a public forum.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:04am On May 05, 2013
tintingz: grin grin grin

Oga tintingz - ever found any reference on your CLAIM that Mary was 9 when she married Joseph? We are still waiting oh
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 11:28am On May 05, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,Islam is derived from the root arabic word 'salam' which means peace,and also the arabic 'salem' which means to submit one's will to ALLAH.In conclusion Islam means peace acquired bu submitting one's will to ALLAH.If you want to learn about islam.go study islam,don't study muslims because muslims aren't perfect but islam is.Read the quran and may ALLAH gives you guidance.Don't follow what the media is propagating about islam,study islam yourself brother.....Peace.
who is Allah that will give me guidance? The devil cannot guide me?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 11:41am On May 05, 2013
Talking abt Dubai and Saudi Arabia is a peaceful Islamic nation is a one-chance statement. Dubai is known for its business and comforting quality. Islamicity there is tolerable as a result what liquid incomes, high rate of different people and religion intermingling in a permanent spot. So, the area is mindful of reputation and money losing but will drop their last money to support other Islam countries in their war for jihad. No Islamic country can escape jihad. Where were Osama Bin Laden caught...Where has he been hiding?
There is no peaceful Islamic nation. Tell me can a religion that lives on blood and wars be peaceful?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2013
Chukskalidon: Talking abt Dubai and Saudi Arabia is a peaceful Islamic nation is a one-chance statement. Dubai is known for its business and comforting quality. Islamicity there is tolerable as a result what liquid incomes, high rate of different people and religion intermingling in a permanent spot. So, the area is mindful of reputation and money losing but will drop their last money to support other Islam countries in their war for jihad. No Islamic country can escape jihad. Where were Osama Bin Laden caught...Where has he been hiding?
There is no peaceful Islamic nation. Tell me can a religion that lives on blood and wars be peaceful?

Westernized muslims wants to change Islam from what it is. They say Islam is not violent - people that practice violence in the name of Islam are not muslims - they are misguided. Even if Mohammed was here today and practice Islam - they would say he is not practicing true Islam. I wonder what Islam the Sunnis are practicing and what Islam the Shias are practicing while both sects are killing themselves.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by badmusaliu(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
this group did not named theirself as "boko haram" only enemies of islam call them that name just to tarnish the image of islam because most of their names are islamic name. The massob or the nigerdelta gangs are from another religion why can't we refer them as christian group or are they not kiling?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
badmusaliu: this group did not named theirself as "boko haram" only enemies of islam call them that name just to tarnish the image of islam because most of their names are islamic name. The massob or the nigerdelta gangs are from another religion why can't we refer them as christian group or are they not kiling?

What an ignorant statement. Who gave them their name then - the pope? Obama? Is Massob trying to establish a Christian state? Are they forcing Jesus down everyone's neck?

Grow up mate
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by oluamid(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2013
[quote
author=alexis]

I think you are honest and I will applaud you for that. We judge a
religion based on it's teachings and the prophet of that religion. I
expect you to judge Christianity from the life and teachings of Jesus
the same way I expect you to judge Buddhism from the life and teachings
of Buddah. We judge Islam from the life and teachings of Mohammed and
his actions.

My judgement of Islam is not based on what the media says but on the
actions of Mohammed and the teachings in the Quran.[/quote]

and is Muhammad the founder of Boko Haram?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
oluamid: and is Muhammad the founder of Boko Haram?

The question you should ask is if Boko Haram are muslims!
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by gronzywares: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
oluamid:

and is Muhammad the founder of Boko Haram?

I am sorry, the way some of my Christian brethren reason is very disturbing indeed, know that most Christians are reasonable, . . . some bad egg amongst us sometimes act in a shameful manner, . . . just as I am fighting against those bad eggs you muslims should also be fighting against the bad eggs in your midst, I commend most muslims on this thread for condemning boko haram, please continue to condemn them.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by mustang44: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
hayubee: D word jihad means 2 struggle. I am human am not perfect but my religion is so if a d something bad don't blame my religion blame me. U no hitler is a christian he murdered millions of ppl who is blaming christianity for that I no der ar black sheeps in every community don't judge islam by wat muslims bt by d. Glorious Quran nd authentic hadith. Obedience 2 1s parent is jihad, hajj is jihad. And so on killing innocent ppl is not jihad note dat
EVEN IF HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN, DID HITLER KILL ANYBODY IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION? DID HITLER KILL ANYBODY SHOUTING PRAISE THE LORD THE WAY MUSLIM TERRORISTS GO ABOUT KILLING IN THE NAME OF ISLAM AND SHOUTING ALLAHU ARKBAR? HITLER WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS OWN SELFISH INTEREST NOT IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites? / Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.