Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu (16648 Views)

A Look at Leadership from an Islamic Perspective / An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2013
vedaxcool:

Oga tinting I thruway salute! Well Done (saying it with a deep baritone voice) na so you they knock pikin for head abeg after you knock pikin you go try bring them closer pet them, Jesus is not God, neither is he the son of God neither did he perform miracles by his own powers both the bible and theQur'an confirms this, but would they listen?

Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird by Allah’s leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah’s leave. And I announce to you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you if you are to be believers.
And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (Qur’an 3: 49-51).

tinting again I trouawy salutee! grin grin grin grin

Throw-way salute all you want - I have asked your brother tintingz, a very simple question based on what he CLAIMED and he hasn't been able to provide any PROOF from the very same Quran I quoted.

The test is not to prove that Jesus is God, but to prove that Jesus is not mortal from your own Quran. I stated the Quran when it said Jesus made a living Bird out of clay. This wasn't my claim but A CLAIM FROM THE QURAN - if I am wrong, please correct me. The point is not weather Jesus did it with the help of Allah or not but the fact that JESUS CREATED A LIVING CREATURE. My point was - there is no MORTAL man (including all the prophets), living or dead that has been able to create a living creature expect God. So, only Jesus was able to smiley. Again, this is from your own Quran. Mohammed wasn't able to even though you claim he was the last prophet smiley

Tintingz replied with the following:

No sir... For Jesus(as) to create a bird does still make him mortal cuz before he did he make sure the people know he didnt do it by his own power and authority, he clear their mind that he is not God but worship God and he is not the first person to perform miracle nor the last.

If other prophets of God could perform miracles then they should all be call God....but each prophet make it known to the people that their miracles is by God will and power.

Tintingz claimed other "prophets" was able to CREATE LIVING BEINGS just the way the Quran said Jesus did, whether with the power of Allah or not. [size=16pt]YET, HE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO TELL ME FROM THE QURAN THE OTHER PROPHETS THAT WERE ABLE TO CREATE ANY LIVING THING[/size].

That is the question I have asked so far. ALL I AM ASKING IS THAT HE PROVIDES PROOF OF THE "PROPHETS" THAT CREATED LIVING THINGS LIKE JESUS.

Of course other prophets performed miracles and we all know that God provides the power for them to perform those miracles. However, I don't know of any prophet that has the ability or that "God" gave the ability to create living things like Jesus. SO, PLEASE ASK tintingz to provide proof to back us his claim of other prophets that performed the created living things. If he is honest that is smiley

I CHALLENGE ANY [size=14pt]MUSLIM ON NAIRALAND[/size] TO PROVIDE ONE PROPHET THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE ANY LIVING THING LIKE JESUS. Show me only ONE prophet from your Quran. If you can't find any in the Quran, you can use the Bible smiley and since you guys claim the Bible is corrupt, please tell us the un-corrupted Bible you use when you provide your answer grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2013
alexis:
So, only Jesus was able to smiley. Again, this is from your own Quran. Mohammed wasn't able to even though you claim he was the last prophet smiley

Of course other prophets performed miracles and we all know that God provides the power for them to perform those miracles.

[size=14pt]Did the Qur'an say other prophets or was specifically reffering to Jesus? That he did what he did because Allah gave him the power to do so? PLease answer if you are truithful. As clearly the verse was speaking of Jesus and say clearly he performed the miracles he did by Allah's leave i.e. Allah gave him the power to do what he did! You can cherry pick on that verse!

Before I show you an example of what you are demanding I ask what do I get for showing you that there are other prophet who did something greater than what you yapping about? I expect that you have an intention for yapping repeatedly over a non issue? SO what will be my gain for showing, would you reject that Jesus is anothe prophet of God with no special powers except given by God?
[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2013
vedaxcool:
Did the Qur'an say other prophets or was specifically reffering to Jesus? That he did what he did because Allah gave him the power to do so? PLease answer if you are truithful. As clearly the verse was speaking of Jesus and say clearly he performed the miracles he did by Allah's leave i.e. Allah gave him the power to do what he did! You can cherry pick on that verse!

Before I show you an example of what you are demanding I ask what do I get for showing you that there are other prophet who did something greater than what you yapping about? I expect that you have an intention for yapping repeatedly over a non issue? SO what will be my gain for showing, would you reject that Jesus is anothe prophet of God with no special powers except given by God?[/b]

Listen - the proof is SIMPLE - show me which other prophet created a living creature. AGAIN, I am not doubting that it is with the power of ALLAH. All I am asking is show me one from your Quran. If you can't find one in the Quran, then go ahead and use the BIBLE. In between, tell us which Bible you are using since the one Christians have is corrupt

If it is a non issue as you have stated - why can't you MENTION ONE PROPHET THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE LIVING THINGS. Your own prophet Mohammed, which miracle did he do? You claim he is the last and greatest of all the prophets - what did He do? He couldn't save himself from poison, talk more of any other kind of miracle.

[size=18pt]MY CHALLENGE STILL STANDS - SHOW ME ANY PROPHET THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE A LIVING THING FROM YOUR QURAN. YOUR QURAN SAID JESUS CREATED A LIVING BIRD OUT OF CLAY. That means Jesus has the power of Creation abi? If I am lying, tell me I am lying. Tell me your Quran didn't say so.[/size]

Keep shooting yourself in the foot smiley

THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET - I "alexis" WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM if vexacool can show me any prophet in the Quran that has the power of creation like Jesus Christ.

If you can't or any muslim can't then you will have confirmed what your Quran said -

1. Jesus Christ has the power of creation.
2. A mortal man doesn't have the power of creation
3. Only God has the power of creation

AND YES - IF GOD HAS THE POWER OF CREATION AND JESUS HAS THE POWER OF CREATION - WHAT DOES THAT MAKE JESUS?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
alexis:

Listen - the proof is SIMPLE - show me which other prophet created a living creature. AGAIN, I am not doubting that it is with the power of ALLAH. All I am asking is show me one from your Quran. If you can't find one in the Quran, then go ahead and use the BIBLE. In between, tell us which Bible you are using since the one Christians have is corrupt

If it is a non issue as you have stated - why can't you MENTION ONE PROPHET THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE LIVING THINGS. Your own prophet Mohammed, which miracle did he do? You claim he is the last and greatest of all the prophets - what did He do? He couldn't save himself from poison, talk more of any other kind of miracle.

[size=18pt]MY CHALLENGE STILL STANDS - SHOW ME ANY PROPHET THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE A LIVING THING FROM YOUR QURAN. YOUR QURAN SAID JESUS CREATED A LIVING BIRD OUT OF CLAY. That means Jesus has the power of Creation abi? If I am lying, tell me I am lying. Tell me your Quran didn't say so.[/size]

Keep shooting yourself in the foot smiley

THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET - I "alexis" WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM if vexacool can show me any prophet in the Quran that has the power of creation like Jesus Christ.

If you can't or any muslim can't then you will have confirmed what your Quran said -

1. Jesus Christ has the power of creation.
2. A mortal man doesn't have the power of creation
3. Only God has the power of creation

AND YES - IF GOD HAS THE POWER OF CREATION AND JESUS HAS THE POWER OF CREATION - WHAT DOES THAT MAKE JESUS?

Why are you lying?

Have you heard the sayimg All liars shall perish?

My question remain simple, the words of the Qur'an are clear, according to Allah's Leave (that is Allah gave him the power to do what he did), that is how Jesus performed the miracle, either you accept the verse in its' entirety or you reject it, you can have it both ways! else point where it says Jesus have the power to create living things else you are aliar! DAZ ALL

Moses turned a dead wood into a living snake according to the Qur'an and then truned it back to its dead wood;

26:32 So [Moses] threw his staff, and suddenly it was a serpent manifest

It also happened in the bible:

Aaron’s Wooden Staff Becomes a Snake

8 The Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron. 9 He said, “Pharaoh will say to you, ‘Do a miracle.’ When he does, speak to Aaron. Tell him, ‘Take your wooden staff and throw it down in front of Pharaoh.’ It will turn into a snake.”

10 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh. They did exactly as the Lord had commanded them. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials. It turned into a snake.

11 Then Pharaoh sent for wise men and those who do evil magic. By doing their magic tricks, the Egyptian magicians did the same things Aaron had done. 12 Each one threw his staff down. Each staff turned into a snake. But Aaron’s staff swallowed theirs up.

13 In spite of that, Pharaoh’s heart became stubborn. He wouldn’t listen to them, just as the Lord had said.

2:260 And [mention] when Abraham said, "My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead." [ Allah ] said, "Have you not believed?" He said, "Yes, but [I ask] only that my heart may be satisfied." [ Allah ] said, "[b]Take four birds and commit them to yourself. Then [after slaughtering them] put on each hill a portion of them; then call them - they will come [flying] to you in haste.
And know that Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise."[/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by joseph1832(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
vedaxcool:

Why are you lying?

My question remain simple, the words of the Qur'an are clear, according to Allah's Leave (that is Allah gave him the power to do what he did), that is how Jesus performed the miracle, either you accept the verse in its' entirety or you reject it, you can have it both ways! else point where it says Jesus have the power to create living things else you are aliar! DAZ ALL

Moses turned a dead wood into a living snake according to the Qur'an and then truned it back to its dead wood;

8 The Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron. 9 He said, “Pharaoh will say to you, ‘Do a miracle.’ When he does, speak to Aaron. Tell him, ‘Take your wooden staff and throw it down in front of Pharaoh.’ It will turn into a snake.”

10 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh. They did exactly as the Lord had commanded them. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials. It turned into a snake.

11 Then Pharaoh sent for wise men and those who do evil magic. By doing their magic tricks, the Egyptian magicians did the same things Aaron had done. 12 Each one threw his staff down. Each staff turned into a snake. But Aaron’s staff swallowed theirs up.

13 In spite of that, Pharaoh’s heart became stubborn. He wouldn’t listen to them, just as the Lord had said.

2:260 And [mention] when Abraham said, "My Lord, show me how You give life to the dead." [ Allah ] said, "Have you not believed?" He said, "Yes, but [I ask] only that my heart may be satisfied." [ Allah ] said, "[b]Take four birds and commit them to yourself. Then [after slaughtering them] put on each hill a portion of them; then call them - they will come [flying] to you in haste.
Dude, I believe you are running from the question, the prophets you mentioned were also mentioned in the Bible, so why not mention the one prophet he asked?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
joseph1832:
Dude, I believe you are running from the question, the prophets you mentioned were also mentioned in the Bible, so why not mention the one prophet he asked?

grin grin grin grin grin reading with your eyes closed again are we? grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by joseph1832(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin reading with your eyes closed again are we? grin grin grin grin
smiley angry
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
vedaxcool:

Why are you lying?

You get an A for Effort mate BUT all you have done is side-stepped the question. I knew you would refer back to the Bible because the Quran has no prophet that HAS PERFORMED any miracle whatsoever smiley.

Still staying in the Quran - MOSES NEVER FORMED/CREATED THE SNAKE OUT OF WOOD mate - READ YOUR QURAN AGAIN. JESUS CREATED A BIRD OUT OF CLAY - [size=15pt]THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE[/size]. Your example doesn't hold water because there is nothing special about his miracle. The same Egyptians magicians did the same as well. However, NONE OF THEM HAD THE POWER TO CREATE A LIVING BEING like JESUS did.

What has raising birds from the dead got to do with creating a living creature? That was why I was careful not to mention the miracle of raising from the dead because Elijah raised a dead boy from the dead.

Pay attention to the question again Bros smiley
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by ghazzal: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2013
If God wills, another man will tomorrow create a living creature out of clay (or even a monkey can do same if God wills):-). Gods will will always be done and i believe you understand that.
except you dont believe God does what he wills. We understand there are somethings God will not do but note that God will not hold back to set forth example as required for man to heed the call to salvation. Quran 2:26

I think for a true seeker of salvation, one needs to first define what he expects of God and possible attributes God should have before concluding.

Do you know the story of How Abraham discovered God, Read Quran 6:76-79

6:76 (Asad) Then, when the night overshadowed him with its darkness, he beheld a star;., [and] he exclaimed, "This is my Sustainer!" -but when it went down, he said, "I love not the things that go down."

6:77 (Asad) Then, when he beheld the moon rising, he said, "This is my Sustainer!"-but when it went down, he said, "Indeed, if my Sustainer guide me not. I will most certainly become one of the people who go astray!"

6:78 (Asad) Then, when he beheld the sun rising, he said, "This is my Sustainer! This one is the greatest [of all]!" - but when it [too] went down, he exclaimed: "O my people! Behold, far be it from me to ascribe divinity, as you do, to aught beside God!

6:79 (Asad) Behold, unto Him who brought into being the heavens and the earth have I turned my face, having turned away from all that is false; and I am not of those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him."

This Plainly look logical. May God in his mercy guide us aright.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
If God wills, another man will tomorrow create a living creature out of clay (or even a monkey can do same if God wills):-). Gods will will always be done and i believe you understand that except you dont believe God does what he wills. We understand there are somethings God will not do but note that God will not hold back to set forth example as required for man to heed the call to salvation. Quran 2:26

I agree God does what He wills, no doubt about that. However, you will also agree that from your Quran HE HAS WILLED ONLY JESUS THE ABILITY TO CREATE A LIVING BEING. There must be a reason why Allah gave that special privilege to Jesus alone. He didn't give it to ANY OTHER PROPHET including Mohammed. So, if Allah wills a monkey to do it tomorrow or in the future, let us know but for now - [size=15pt]JESUS IS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE POWER OF CREATION IN THE QURAN[/size]. I don't think you can deny that. Denying that will be disobeying the Quran

I think for a true seeker of salvation, one needs to first define what he expects of God and possible attributes God should have before concluding.

Do you know the story of How Abraham discovered God, Read Quran 6:76-79

6:76 (Asad) Then, when the night overshadowed him with its darkness, he beheld a star;., [and] he exclaimed, "This is my Sustainer!" -but when it went down, he said, "I love not the things that go down."

6:77 (Asad) Then, when he beheld the moon rising, he said, "This is my Sustainer!"-but when it went down, he said, "Indeed, if my Sustainer guide me not. I will most certainly become one of the people who go astray!"

6:78 (Asad) Then, when he beheld the sun rising, he said, "This is my Sustainer! This one is the greatest [of all]!" - but when it [too] went down, he exclaimed: "O my people! Behold, far be it from me to ascribe divinity, as you do, to aught beside God!

6:79 (Asad) Behold, unto Him who brought into being the heavens and the earth have I turned my face, having turned away from all that is false; and I am not of those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him."

First of all - you can't use the Quran to tell the story of Abraham - you know why? Because it was recorded in the Jewisish scriptures and in the Bible first. How did prophet Mohammed know about the prophets? How did he know about Abraham, David and Jesus? Were those characters revealed to him or did he learned of them from Jewish and Christian scriptures?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by tintingz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
vedaxcool:

Why are you lying?

OGA VEDAXCOOL I THROW-WAY SALUTE SIR...

*clear throat* Mr. Alexis Moses(as) also created a living creature e.g snake... and stop repeating same sh!ts

*clear throat* Daz all...!! grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: OGA VEDAXCOOL I THROW-WAY SALUTE SIR...

*clear throat* Mr. Alexis Moses(as) also created a living creature e.g snake... and stop repeating same sh!ts

*clear throat* Daz all...!! grin

When have you had anything meaningful to say smiley. Your brother vexa-cool attempted to rescue you, he tried smiley. tintingz, you are yet to provide proof that Mary the mother of Jesus was 9 grin

None of you have been able to tell me what other prophet in the Quran has the ability to create a living being. You had to go to the Bible to borrow some of our prophets abi smiley. However, none of the prophets in the Bible could create any living being either. I stuck with the Quran so we could use only one source before muslims claim the bible is corrupt.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR A PROPHET FROM THE QURAN THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO CREATE A LIVING BEING
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by tintingz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
^ Prophet Moses(as) created snake and the snake even swallow the other snakes like amala with ewedu grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
tintingz: ^ Prophet Moses(as) created snake and the snake even swallow the other snakes like amala with ewedu grin

Please SHOW us where it said Moses [size=18pt]CREATED[/size] the snake. Quote the verse from your Quran let us go over it. Dropping a staff on the ground and it turning to a stick means he created it abi? Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by maclatunji: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2013
^Jesus never created a living thing in the Qur'an and it is useless to argue such things with likes of you. You know why? Even the Jews who saw what you call an 'act of creation' did not believe in Jesus (AS). Every Prophet has the signs he was given.

The most clear indication of your foolhardiness is that the same Qur'an that you so eagerly seek to use as a reference for your spurious claims clearly states that Jesus never called himself God.

Are you then seeking to believe and even overemphasis one part of the Qur'an whilst disbelieving in the other?

I call on my fellow Muslims not to fall into disbelief by saying anybody created anything other than Allah. It is the way of the disbelievers to ask for the impossible and still disbelieve thereafter. The story of the Prophet Salih (AS) comes to mind.

For those who don't know, alexis is simply copying an argument from an antiIslamic website.

His teacher's argument is destroyed here http://muslim-responses.com/Jesus_in_the_Quran_/Jesus_in_the_Quran_

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by maclatunji: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2013
The story of Prophet Salih (AS) http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophets/salih.html

The fact of the matter is upon the establishment of Prophet Muhammad's (AS) as the final messenger, miracles were deemphasized. As it has been established, those miracles do not convince stark unbelievers and often hasten their punishment. However, there is no longer need to hasten punishment, the Hour is at hand.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 5:56am On Apr 26, 2013
Jesus never created a living thing in the Qur'an and it is useless to argue such things with likes of you. You know why? Even the Jews who saw what you call an 'act of creation' did not believe in Jesus (AS). Every Prophet has the signs he was given.

So, you are denying your own Quran now or I am lying, which one. Here is my evidence:

Surah 5:110 === When Allah will say: O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My favour to thee and to thy mother, when I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit; thou spokest to people in the cradle and in old age, and when I taught thee the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel, and when thou didst determine out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then thou didst breathe into it and it became a bird by My permission; and thou didst heal the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the Children of Israel from thee when thou camest to them with clear arguments -- but those of them who disbelieved said: This is nothing but clear enchantment

SO JESUS NEVER CREATED A BIRD ABI - See a Muslim denying His own Quran oh!

The most clear indication of your foolhardiness is that the same Qur'an that you so eagerly seek to use as a reference for your spurious claims clearly states that Jesus never called himself God

The test was to prove that He wasn't mortal - Go and read my post again.

Are you then seeking to believe and even overemphasis one part of the Qur'an whilst disbelieving in the other?

The Quran claims to be the GREATEST WONDER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN AND THERE IS NO BOOK LIKE IT. I am simple stating the obvious - JESUS IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE QURAN THAT CREATED A LIVING BEING. It is not for me to believe mate - it's your Quran, not mine. I am not under the jurisdiction of Allah, you guys are. I am simply stating what your Quran said and it seems to make you PRETTY UNCOMFORTABLE

I call on my fellow Muslims not to fall into disbelief by saying anybody created anything other than Allah. It is the way of the disbelievers to ask for the impossible and still disbelieve thereafter. The story of the Prophet Salih (AS) comes to mind. For those who don't know, alexis is simply copying an argument from an antiIslamic website.

Haha - so you have turned to the protector of Islam abi? Worried that I am telling the TRUTH from your Quran. God been my witness, I haven't visited any website but simply pointing out the fact from your Quran.

We all know Jesus is in the Quran, so much so that it mentions Him WAY more than prophet Mohammed. So, why would I go about trying to get contents from anywhere else.

[size=15pt]AGAIN, the test is SIMPLE - WHICH OTHER PROPHET IN THE QURAN HAS THE ABILITY OF CREATION. WHY DID ALLAH CHOOSE JESUS ALONE WITH THIS SPECIAL MIRACLE - WHY DIDN'T HE CHOOSE MOHAMMED SINCE MOHAMMED WAS THE "LAST" OF ALL THE PROPHETS?.[/size]

Please answer me from your Quran.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2013
maclatunji: The story of Prophet Salih (AS) http://www.islamawareness.net/Prophets/salih.html

The fact of the matter is upon the establishment of Prophet Muhammad's (AS) as the final messenger, miracles were deemphasized. As it has been established, those miracles do not convince stark unbelievers and often hasten their punishment. However, there is no longer need to hasten punishment, the Hour is at hand.

Whenever God sends a TRUE prophet, God backs it up with EVIDENCE. It's not a matter of unbelief, it's a matter of ordinance - TRUE PROPHET PERFORMS MIRACLES. How can you give someone something that you don't have? How can you give healing to someone if you can't even heal yourself? THE 1ST TEST OF PROPHET HOOD IS MIRACLES. That is why some of us wonder HOW Mohammed can be a prophet when he did perform A SINGLE MIRACLE.

For example, look at the death of Mohammed - he died because of poison. Do you think poison will harm a true prophet? Paul in the bible wasn't even a prophet but he had the backing and mandate of God - he was biten by a viper, do you know what he did - HE SHOOK IT OFF and no harm came to him - GO FIGURE!
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by maclatunji: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2013
alexis:

So, you are denying your own Quran now or I am lying, which one. Here is my evidence:

Surah 5:110 === When Allah will say: O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My favour to thee and to thy mother, when I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit; thou spokest to people in the cradle and in old age, and when I taught thee the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel, and when thou didst determine out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then thou didst breathe into it and it became a bird by My permission; and thou didst heal the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the Children of Israel from thee when thou camest to them with clear arguments -- but those of them who disbelieved said: This is nothing but clear enchantment

SO JESUS NEVER CREATED A BIRD ABI - See a Muslim denying His own Quran oh!

The test was to prove that He wasn't mortal - Go and read my post again.

Please answer me from your Quran.

The answer is simple go and read what the answer to your teacher was. It is not a matter of denying the Qur'an, it is a matter of interpretation. As a writer, there is something called "creative writing", does that make the writer God? The Qur'an clearly states that what Jesus moulded and breathe-into by God's will was not a bird in the sense that we know creations of. Otherwise, that species of bird would exist today. It would be remembered as the species of bird Jesus (AS) created. But the truth is, it was a sign for the very skeptical Jews. These are people who disbelieved even after God sent Manna to them from heaven! These people would still disbelieve even after what you are trying to claim is a "super miracle" that only the "divine" can accomplish. Jesus (AS) did not have a father, does that make him divine? No. He is just a sign of the immaculate power of God.

When we say the Qur'an is the ultimate miracle it is for several reasons. However, let me give you just one. Do you know that all of this your argument about Jesus being divine has already been denied by Jesus (AS) in the Qur'an? Yes the same Jesus (AS) you are trying to tell us is divine has already said you are liar in very categorical terms. You want to know why God allowed him to perform such miracle. Well, only God knows but definitely what we do know is that it is not because Jesus (AS) was divine. God has attested to it, Jesus (AS) has attested to it on the final day. Note, I did not say will, I say has.

It is something that has already happened. What we are experiencing is just the replay.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by maclatunji: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2013
alexis:

Whenever God sends a TRUE prophet, God backs it up with EVIDENCE. It's not a matter of unbelief, it's a matter of ordinance - TRUE PROPHET PERFORMS MIRACLES. How can you give someone something that you don't have? How can you give healing to someone if you can't even heal yourself? THE 1ST TEST OF PROPHET HOOD IS MIRACLES. That is why some of us wonder HOW Mohammed can be a prophet when he did perform A SINGLE MIRACLE.

You are a confirmed ignorant fellow with the bolded parts of your post. It is not the way of Muslims to start emphasizing the miracles of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

alexis:
For example, look at the death of Mohammed - he died because of poison. Do you think poison will harm a true prophet? Paul in the bible wasn't even a prophet but he had the backing and mandate of God - he was biten by a viper, do you know what he did - HE SHOOK IT OFF and no harm came to him - GO FIGURE!

The man had to die now, and God chose the path that he chose for him. In Islam, the highest level you can reach is that of martyrdom, which essentially means being killed because of your faith. If we Muslims say the Prophet (SAW) was the best of mankind, does it not make sense for him to be in the category of the best of the best? It is simple logic. We Muslims are not into hyping people into things they are not, the Prophet (SAW) was a man that received God's revelation and delivered it accurately. That is it. Divinity is for God alone and is not shared with anybody in any form. As for Paul, I laugh in Chinese. Don't be like that pastor that went to Ibadan zoo to prove that he could do a Daniel.

There are even greater miracles in Islam but we are not into hyping them, it is not our way.

Every soul must taste death. Okay, where is Jesus (AS) today? Is he around with you to hold your hands and assure you of your salvation?
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2013
alexis:

Please SHOW us where it said Moses [size=18pt]CREATED[/size] the snake. Quote the verse from your Quran let us go over it. Dropping a staff on the ground and it turning to a stick means he created it abi? Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

SO did Moses actually do? lol grin grin grin grin why do you like Lying? or are insuating the staff was already a snake or the staff transformed on its own accord? . . . the challenge is what did Moses actually do?

- Staff was a dead piece of wood

- Moses turns staff into [size=18pt]living[/size] Snake -----> created life from the non living

- [size=18pt]living[/size] Snake swallows up other snake ---------------> the created life making tangible actions

- Moses turns [size=18pt]living[/size] Snake back to dead staff

Simply put it Moses, created life from a dead wood? or do you deny the wood did not become a living snake? Poor you, stake you entire belief for miracles, which have been outsandingly done by Moses, what sensible people I know do, is they copnvert from one religion to another because the other religion offers something better . . . Jesus describe people like you as sinful and adultrours generation;

A Sinful and aldutrous generation seeketh after a sign . . .

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

SO did Moses actually do? lol grin grin grin grin why do you like Lying? or are insuating the staff was already a snake or the staff transformed on its own accord? . . . the challenge is what did Moses actually do?

- Staff was a dead piece of wood

- Moses turns staff into [size=18pt]living[/size] Snake -----> created life from the non living

- [size=18pt]living[/size] Snake swallows up other snake ---------------> the created life making tangible actions

- Moses turns [size=18pt]living[/size] Snake back to dead staff

Simply put it Moses, created life from a dead wood? or do you deny the wood did not become a living snake? Poor you, stake you entire belief for miracles, which have been outsandingly done by Moses, what sensible people I know do, is they copnvert from one religion to another because the other religion offers something better . . . Jesus describe people like you as sinful and adultrours generation;

A Sinful and aldutrous generation seeketh after a sign . . .

Please quote the verses that said Moses CREATED the snake? Also, please tell us if you are quoting the Bible or quoting the Quran grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
alexis:

Please quote the verses that said Moses CREATED the snake? Also, please tell us if you are quoting the Bible or quoting the Quran grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So you are now denying; why the lies?

what were you rebutting? Evangelism by lies I hail thee! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I rest my case, Moses performed an oustanding feat, from a wood/staff he created a live snake, then the live snake ate other sanke and then Moses turned the live snake back to a staff, superb feat by any mention, the same moses ripped open a pathway thru the sea, something that occurs mostly when a tsunami happens, anyway, Moses created life from a dead wood!

EOD grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by tintingz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^ grin grin grin Daz all...!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:01am On Apr 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So you are now denying; why the lies?

what were you rebutting? Evangelism by lies I hail thee! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I rest my case, Moses performed an oustanding feat, from a wood/staff he created a live snake, then the live snake ate other sanke and then Moses turned the live snake back to a staff, superb feat by any mention, the same moses ripped open a pathway thru the sea, something that occurs mostly when a tsunami happens, anyway, Moses created life from a dead wood!

EOD grin grin grin grin

[b][size=20pt]So, with all your education, MANIFESTATION = CREATION abi[/size]
. Cha Cha Cha Cha.

The flaw in your argument is this - Your Quran DESCRIBED EXACTLY HOW THE BIRD WAS CREATED:

Surah 5:110 === When Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; [size=15pt]and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird[/size] by My permission, [size=15pt]and didst blow upon it and it was a bird[/size] by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than mere magic

Let us COMPARE YOUR MOSES "CREATION"

Surah 26:32 === So (Moses) threw his rod, and behold, it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!
Faalqa AAasahu fa-ithahiya thuAAbanun mubeenun

So, what is the difference between what Moses did and the Egyptians magicians did? Let me tell you - NOTHING. That is why the Bible says - The devil can appear to be an "Angel of Light". He can MANIFEST (appear to look like) but he can't be an Angel of light.

Can you describe to me the process of creation from that Surah vexacool? Surah 5:110 described how the bird was created, Jesus breathe into it after forming it out of clay.

[size=20pt]MANIFESTATION != CREATION[/size]. Go look up the meaning of both words then come back and TRY AGAIN. It's amazing how SOOOO MANY MUSLIMS are trying yet they can't even COME CLOSE. From muslim moderators to muslims that can't backup anything they say like tintingz smiley
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 2:06am On Apr 27, 2013
tintingz: ^^ grin grin grin Daz all...!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. We are still waiting for PROOF that Mary was 9 when she married Joseph grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2013
tintingz: ^^ grin grin grin Daz all...!!

grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2013
grin grin persin go cry, an evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign - - - Jesus

1) Dead wood - the word dead means not alive

2) Moses brought the dead wood into a Life Snake - - - clearly the dead wood had left one state, the plant kingdom and change dramatically into the animal kingdom, a Snake.

Summary: from a staff/dead wood : Moses made a live snake!

3) Live snake swallowed other snakes!

4) Moses again returned the live snake to a dead wood!

The question is was the dead wood a snake?

Common sense No!

Another Question: the dead wood have inate ability to be a snake?

Common sense No!

Another poser: did the dead wood by itself decide to become a snake?

Common sense No!

Poser: did the fact that Moses changed the form of a dead wood to live snake, makes him creating life out of a dead wood?

Common sense Yes Yes Yes!

Did the Qur'an say Jesus created life by himself?

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

Jesus did what he did by Allah's leave, that is Allah grant him the power!

What does Jesus say about himself in the bible?

Jesus: By myself I can do nothing!

What does nothing means!

Common not a single thing can he do without Allah's granting him the power to do so!

Implication: Only one blind, dumb and deaf to the truth would over look the fact of the matter, both the Holy Qur'an and Bible agree, Jesus can only work miracles by Allah leave!

Or is Alexis implying Jesus was lying when he said by myself I can do nothing? Or by Allah leave the bird became alive or that Moses staff never became a live snake? grin you have a big lie to tell and I wish gudluck! grin grin grin grin

In their heart is a disease . . . For verily they are false to themselves!

EOD

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2013
Oga vexacool - Answer my question and stop going around in circles - WHAT OTHER PROPHET IN YOUR QURAN HAS THE POWER OF CREATION LIKE JESUS.

You tried Moses - E NO WORK
You tried Abraham - E NO WORK

What about your prophet Mohammed? You never try am oh smiley. The burden of proof is not on me; I didn't write your Quran and you don't need the Bible to understand your Quran so stop dragging the Bible in the picture. It's the same Bible you claim is lost and corrupt but wouldn't mind twisting and quoting it when it is appropriate for you.
Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by vedaxcool(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2013
vedaxcool:
grin grin persin go cry, an evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign - - - Jesus

1) Dead wood - the word dead means not alive

2) Moses brought the dead wood into a Life Snake - - - clearly the dead wood had left one state, the plant kingdom and change dramatically into the animal kingdom, a Snake.

Summary: from a staff/dead wood : Moses made a live snake!

3) Live snake swallowed other snakes!

4) Moses again returned the live snake to a dead wood!

The question is was the dead wood a snake?

Common sense No!

Another Question: the dead wood have inate ability to be a snake?

Common sense No!

Another poser: did the dead wood by itself decide to become a snake?

Common sense No!

Poser: did the fact that Moses changed the form of a dead wood to live snake, makes him creating life out of a dead wood?

Common sense Yes Yes Yes!

Did the Qur'an say Jesus created life by himself?

Common sense No!

What did it say then?

Jesus did what he did by Allah's leave, that is Allah grant him the power!

What does Jesus say about himself in the bible?

Jesus: By myself I can do nothing!

What does nothing means!

Common not a single thing can he do without Allah's granting him the power to do so!

Implication: Only one blind, dumb and deaf to the truth would over look the fact of the matter, both the Holy Qur'an and Bible agree, Jesus can only work miracles by Allah leave!

Or is Alexis implying Jesus was lying when he said by myself I can do nothing? Or by Allah leave the bird became alive or that Moses staff never became a live snake? grin you have a big lie to tell and I wish gudluck! grin grin grin grin

In their heart is a disease . . . For verily they are false to themselves!

EOD

The above nails the lies of alexis, the fact that I have gone as low as breaking down the information into tiny bits for all to see, shows us all, evangelism by lies in action. It makes it clear that a man who has no honor would not keep to his words, the fact that you have been show what you demanded puts the burden upon you to live up to your words, I have already confined you to my book of liars, but you still have the chance to live to your challenge and save your honor! Maybe being a muslim would abolish lies from your craig list! grin grin grin

So you accept the bible to be corrupted?

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu by alexis(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

The above nails the lies of alexis, the fact that I have gone as low as breaking down the information into tiny bits for all to see, shows us all, evangelism by lies in action. It makes it clear that a man who has no honor would not keep to his words, the fact that you have been show what you demanded puts the burden upon you to live up to your words, I have already confined you to my book of liars, but you still have the chance to live to your challenge and save your honor! Maybe being a muslim would abolish lies from your craig list! grin grin grin

So you accept the bible to be corrupted?

Lol grin grin

Omo, you can attack my reputation all you want - it doesn't move me smiley. The burden of proof isn't on me. My test case still stands - NO OTHER PROPHET IN YOUR QURAN HAS THE ABILITY OF CREATION EXCEPT JESUS.

So, fight it, twist it, bend it over, shake it, shout, scream, infact DIE smiley - It doesn't change the fact that THERE IS NO OTHER PROPHET THAT YOUR ALLAH DEEMED WORTHY WITH THE POWER OF CREATION EXCEPT [size=15pt]JESUS[/size].

If Allah wanted other prophets to have the same power of creation - don't you think, he would have said the same thing of Moses or Abraham (I wonder why he didn't even pick Mohammed). But for some reason, you tend to know more than Allah. It irks you so much that Jesus could not be a mortal man from your own Quran and you can't seem to live with that smiley

Omo, swallow a chill bill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Zina (fornication) / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.