Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard (15180 Views)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by ambrosini593(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mind what you say when you are in bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by alfaman2: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
goats in government.

20 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by wola44: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
That can only be in 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Willy7(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Coming from such a state,no wonder d seat of d presidency has been rubbished.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by HAH: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Osama10(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
Misplaced Priorites.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
mumulity of the highest oda grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
shamelessly shameful
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wahala de o
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by 1shortblackboy: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
HAH: State of confused people and scumbags.

What a joke.
wetin bayelsa people do u. w angry
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
what a waste of resources. GEJ God is watching u and ur evil organization called PDP
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by kramer: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
That billboard is a bit sexist no? where are all the feminists in the house?
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by chidyke77(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Illiterates

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by devour129: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ndi ara so that is the most important thing there people need ?
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Fadelex(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wat do you expect frm d home state of retardeen A state dat has been ruled by international thief (alams), retardeen (Jonathan) and slowpoke (silva) since creation... This is jst continuation of their trademark

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by simplyOJ(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ssssssssssh! do you know large barrels our crude oil is stolen daily? ssssssssssssh it's a rumour. tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by GraceBestowed(f): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
I fully endorse this billboard, abeg!! If they have time, money, and space, to send a positive message, so be it. LooL, rumours kwa!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by kaydibs(f): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
These peeps seriously need to get their priorities re arranged! No wonder our president is so clueless, his roots speak for him

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by kunlekunle: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
And SARO WIWA wept

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by neksummi(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Noted
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by TableLeg(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Words fail me .....................

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by trix1: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Considering the amount of ridiculous and outright false stories I read on NL, and hear on the street, I think its a good thing to have...

When in doubt call.....

I simply see it as an avenue for the common man to get authentic info.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by untainted: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Someone should inform me about vacancy at the Anti Rumour Agency; no time undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by ubest1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
means of stealing money
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Onota: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
I dey laugh in pidgin .
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by apoti(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Bayelsa State is one of the unluckiest states in the world when it comes to leaders.

They've had thieves, robbers, kleptomaniacs, impersonators, fo0ls, scumbags and clueless people as Governors. I don't even know how to describe the stup1dity of this Dickson of a guy. angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Since this comment was deleted from Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu - Islam for Muslims I shall indulge in posting it here.

Boko Haram are the PUREST muslims. They understand Islam more than anyone else. Mohammed will be very proud of them if he where alive. Truth is Islam is not a religion in the sence of other great religions. One guy got powerful, went off the rail and now humanity is looking at trouble not salvation as a result.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
The leaders of Bayelsa state (from Alaye mu siga to date) are a collective disgrace to their people.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by ochukoccna: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
kay dibs: These peeps seriously need to get their priorities re arranged! No wonder our president is so clueless, his roots speak for him
Ha ha ha
Now we know why Ebele is so clueless
When other nations are radically advancing and pushing science beyonf its known boundaries,Ijos and their kind are busy quenching rumours cheesy cheesy
See wetin brains saturated with sapele water dey create grin grin
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
I have a dream that ONE day, My nation and my people that are called by the name of greatness WILL see greatness ONE day.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by ocheejemb: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
haha...there are numbers to call when in doubt..

i'd love to call to say i heard my neigbour's wife is sleeping with the gateman, what should i do?
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by 4Play(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
What's this rumour I hear that the Bayelsa Gov and those behind this billboard are buffoons in serious need of lobotomy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.