Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard (15194 Views)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan / List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by nairaman66(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
I am currently living in the State Capital- Yenagoa! These Billboards are everywhere.. Y'all need to see things for yourself.. What a total waste of time, space and resources!! Mtcheeew!!
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by ijawcitizen(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
torhuke: ccchheeeeii...
SERIAKE: timaya, who dem kill?
TIMAYA: dem mama
SERIAKE: who carry the rumour
TIMAYA: Dem mama
SERIAKE: who do the billboard
TMAYA: Dem mama
SERIAKE: timaya, u be idiat. u see when dem mama do the bill board aby na mmy mama u dey refer to?
TIMAYA: dem soldier kill dem mama. dem mama wake up begin spread d rumour. dem rumour come spread sotey e rish Govt house naim dem govt come say dem wan do law to punish dem mama wey dey carry rumour. so na dem govt mama do d billboard say make dem no dey carry rumour.
SERIAKE: timaya, u be crazy plantain boy..
TIMAYA: hah, na seun for nairaland be crazy plantain boy o. the rumour of the billboard wey preach against rumour don dey rumour page for nairaland..
SERIAKE: rumour meet rumour, rumour pass rumour but the rumour wey dey Nairaland pass the one wey dey bayelsa sef and dat seun, na rumour go kill.. infact all dem nairaland member na bloody rumour mongerses dem be..

This is absolutely brilliant and creative, I was really laughing my ribs off, big ups to you bro!

But on a serious note, none of you Ijaw critics even know or have seen the content of the Rumour Mongering Law of Bayelsa state. All you do is exhibit the ignorance you all acquired from a colapsed educational system with all exurberance.

My point is, learn about things to know their contents before you start criticizing. I'm also appealing to Nairalanders to start acting more responsibly because if the attitude exhibited here is the general attitude of Nigerians then the country is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by daguru(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
everyone shud stop condeming this state,cos the wife of the oga at the top is the permanent sec,make una no let am vex close down nairaland o,na warning i dey give so
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by harmless011: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
Somebody is competing with t a orji for the post of most ______ governor in nigeria. Smh
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Jonnysteve: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Oga gon 4 dis nation o.....any way wat do get wen bunch of educated illiterate are in govt.
Shame on naija
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by emmayoc: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
cold: Dem say maq una get back to work & quit the chit chat grin
that waz why bayelsa state gov set up a high powered commitee to tackle rumour mongering.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by theripper2: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Seriake dickson, u b heavy weed smoker.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Excellent Law, when people stop rumours, they will focus their energy on something positive.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by bknight: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
If there's anybody more clueless than GEJ, its got to be this dickson guy. Does he think with his dcck?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=18pt]The same folks holding the nation by the balls for oil money
They get it,this is what they do with it .Besides the stupidity in making such things,I bet you each of the bill boards cost several millions on paper and has enriched somebody but you and I know that any artisan in Aba can make that thing for less than N5000[/size]
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by ypzilanti: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Excellent Law, when people stop rumours, they will focus their energy on something positive.

So how do you intend to enforce the law? And what exactly constitutes a rumour? Abi people no go gist anymore? Ever heard of freedom of speech? Do you want to start arresting people in beer palours? The state has radio and televisions paid for with the peoples money to counter any rumours. If the rumour is libelous, we have the courts to handle that. Anyway...I'm sure your brain is not that advanced to understand what I just wrote.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by abokine: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
What do you expect this is a state that receives 18% allocation of federal funds more to what any state in Nigeria is earning except for the oil producing states.Yet,the state is ranked the least interms of fisical responsibilty and budget displine among all the 36 states in Nigeria. How I wish kano state will get half of what these niger delta states are earning the state could have been fantastic even with the insecurity at present.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
So in essence,Bayelsa is a rumour mongering state,where they trade rumors day and night,not doing anything else,i should think so,since it amounts in placing giranamous billboards...Foolery..lol
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by JoanEver: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is what they are trying to bring into the national issues by locking up Leadership reporters. Milita-cracy government.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by tarryT(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
HAH:

I am confused madman on the loose
fixed
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Gennyz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
DULL BRAIN @ WORK...Is dis how u spend our tax?
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by ifeomabernard(f): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
alameiseahha tings abi. thiefs at the top
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hahahahahaha. What a funny country, the governor self na something else
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Gbenge77(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ludicrous!
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by BUSHMAN1: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin this awusa people Really are the Dumbest people on earth
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls how many millions does this ''LOUDABLE PROJECT'' cost?
I think its worth 15million naira.
Useless people in govt.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Policewoman(f): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2013
Misplaced priorities.
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Beynonnor: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2013
....and what is the definition of DEFINATION?
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by Dibiachukwu: 5:34am On Apr 18, 2013
This is kinda funny grin
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by seanet01: 5:49am On Apr 18, 2013
abokinside: I know bayelsa state has a lot of competent and honorable leaders but unfortunately some way somehow since 1999 when alameisigha became thier gov and Jonathan his deputy the state has been thrown to the dogs. What u get from bayelsa now are the likes of ãsari dokubo, alams, timipre slyva, GEJ etc no wonder 6 years after their "son" became vp, later acting president and now President, Yenogoa still remains the worst state capital in Nigeria. 13 years of unprecedented fg allocation yet no quality hospitals, poor educational facilities, extremely poor infrastructure across the state. Wake up people and stop supporting low life criminals that wont change ur lot. Can you imagine a gov setting up committee for rumour mongering! Haba out of all the problems facing Bayelsa people. Ieaders completely bereft of ideas, I guess prof Itse Sagay is from that state u guys can do better now! Why not show loyalty to people like him and make them leaders of Ijaw people rathe than thieves like Alams and GEJ.
I think Itse Sagay is an Itshekri from Delta state
Re: Picture Of Bayelsa State Anti-Rumour Billboard by eikeem(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2013
This is so silly! So,governance has become so petty that it now monitors rumours? This is so pathetic!
I'm just praying for a revolution not to happen in this country cos it'll be more than bloody. Remembering silly things like this billboard will just keep fuelling the anger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary / Pmb's Achievements In The South East / Gunmen Attack Jos Prison (Correctional Centre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.