Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? (614 Views)

Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation / How Can We Stop Recycling Leaders? / Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by talkslow(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
This trending 'first to comment' is so annoying that I've started laughing at it. It all started like a joke and now it has become the norm on nairaland. Instead of posting a comment, some people just write 'first to comment' and go away. Please my fellow nairalanders, how do we stop this?

I know say one mumu must write first to comment...oya show yourself!
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by Dracula27: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya!! Ahgbeh! got knack ya head for wall
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by ikennaobi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
I think it's just for fun of it afterall no reward is given
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
@op! Go hug transformer. A$$ licker.
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by morgist(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dracula27%:
@ morgist why naaa! why did u 1st to comment b4 me (why did u comment b4 me)

ohh am sorry bro! Try hard next time.
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by ZACHIE: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Still counting
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
retarded kids that has plagued NL re obviously the ones doing the 1st to comment poo, NL has over 70% underage kids, so wat do u expect? @OP just allow the kids catch there stupid n silly fun when they re done then the adults will come and deliberate on the issue@ hand.
On a more crious note I think there should be an Adult group sections and dem alone should be allowed to comment on some really pressing issue.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by omotodun1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Raymondenyi: Slow kids who have plagued NL are obviously the ones doing the 1st to comment poo; NL has over 70% underage kids, so what do u expect?

@OP
Just allow the kids to catch their stùpid and silly fun; when they are done, then the adults will come and deliberate on the issue @ hand.

On a more serious note I think there should be an adult group section and they alone should be allowed to comment on some really pressing issues.

With your grammar I doubt you'd be allowed in the adult section. You can thank me for fixing your mess.
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
I think U should b d one 2 watch urs
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by omotodun1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Kindly point out my errors, like I did with yours.
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by Inioluwa01(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
[/color]I am not surprised u sat down 2 actually post dis sh*t as a topic...how does d '1st 2 comment' tin affect ur lyf or dos of d ova 1 million oda users of dis site?...ohh...I see...ur name speaks volume @SLOWTALKER...u r jst a dummy!...Go get a lyf![color=#000099]
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
U should tell me what 's wrong with d ones u highlighted, 4 few I know they are wrong, buh many others re perfect, so U should tell me d issue with d highlighted!
Re: How Do We Stop This 'first To Comment' Menace? by redsun(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
You are not going to stop it by making it an issue,all you will is aggravate it by giving it relevance as in the case of garri warriors.

The best way to deal with it is ignore. Anybody can get access to the web these days,even in the remotest caves.

(1) (Reply)

Any Rascal In Power Has His Fine Women / Thread To Help Winners Of US Visa Lottery: Share Your Experience / Pointb:Why igbos Kick Out Queen Of England 1963-66,Yoruba opposed it By Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.