Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Possible Project Defence Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Possible Project Defence Questions (8307 Views)

Checkout This Cute Guys On The Day Of Their Project Defence / How To Make That Great Presentation Or Project Defence (public Speaking) / Project Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Project Defence Questions by kayce911(f): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Am preparing for my B.sc project defence and i really need any likly possible questions. I studied industrial chemistry and my project topic is "phytochemicals and vitamins(A,B,C) content of monkey kola..below are questions i googled,please i want u to add urx because those questions i googled are more or less Ph.D defence questions.

1. Based on your findings, what will your next research project be? How would you build on this research? Wheredo you see this kind of research moving in the future? What are the openings? How could you improve your work?
2. How can your research be used in practice?
3. What would you change if you were to do the study again? If you did it again what would you do differently? What would you do differently if you were setting out to do it today? In hindsight, is there any aspect of the research that you would do differently?Looking back, what might you have done differently?
4. What are the main weaknesses with what you did and why are they there? What are the strongest/weakest parts of your work?
5. What is the main contribution of your thesis? What have been the significant contributions of your research? In what ways does this research make a significant contribution to your particular field of study? What have you done that merits a PhD? Summarise your key findings. What’s original about your work? Where is the novelty? What are the contributions (to knowledge) of your thesis? What is the implication of your work in your area? What does it change?
6. Why did you decide to undertake this specific project? What are the motivations for your research? Why is the problem you have tackled worth tackling? What are the main aims, questions, hypotheses?Where did your research-project come from? How did your research-questions emerge? Why are your research questions interesting or important?
7. Comment on and justify your research methodology. Why have you done it this way? What are the alternatives to your approach?
8. What are the principal findings of this research project? How do they compare the findings of other projects within the field? Who are your closest competitors?
9. How has your thinking changed as a result of this research project? What have you learned from the process of doing your PhD? Has your view of your research topic changed during the course of the research?
10. In one sentence, what is your thesis?
11. What are you most proud of, and why?
12. Where do current technologies fail such that you(could) make a contribution?
13. Where did you go wrong?
14. How have you evaluated your work?
15. How do your contributions generalise
Re: Possible Project Defence Questions by ubfidelis(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
for bsc and msc project defense questions, check out this awesome site i just found out http://nairaproject.com/blog/25-common-project-defense-questions.html
Re: Possible Project Defence Questions by kayce911(f): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
ubfidelis:
for bsc and msc project defense questions, check out this awesome site i just found out http://nairaproject.com/blog/25-common-project-defense-questions.html
Re: Possible Project Defence Questions by overhypedsteve(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2018
31 Academic Research Project Defense Questions and How To Answer Them. view all the tips you need to make a compelling project defense

(1) (Reply)

Ospoly Admission Without Jamb Utme: / FG To Establish JAMB E-testing Centres In 774 LGAs / List Of Countries You Can Either Study Free Or On Low Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.