Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? (2522 Views)

Woman, Why I Will Always Be Afraid Of Them For The Rest Of My Life. / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 10:10pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
I see

fellis we gon go get marriage soon u bet go find friend to catch broom now
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 10:11pm On May 07, 2013
mean bouquet.
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2013
419forlife: mean bouquet.
How the hell do you end up confusing bouquet with broom?
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 07, 2013
419forlife:
fellis we gon go get marriage soon u bet go find friend to catch broom now
Wow. I can't wait
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 10:44pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
How the hell do you end up confusing bouquet with broom?

grin

i only mix broom with a bouquet because of a first marriage see

u gon bad word me out and race mad i don like this marriage abuses fellis
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 07, 2013
419forlife:

grin

i only mix broom with a bouquet because of a first marriage see

u gon bad word me out and race mad i don like this marriage abuses fellis

You were married before?
I cant be a second wife. . . .

Your writing style is very unique btw. . . . .
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 4:15pm On May 09, 2013
fellis:
You were married before?
I cant be a second wife. . . .

Your writing style is very unique btw. . . . .

NO
NO
NO writing style is for a graduate i no graduate maybe a writing style unique because i have not spend 1 day school

I cant be a second wife

fellis selfish selfish selfish
sad u scare me fellis
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 09, 2013
419forlife:

NO
NO
NO writing style is for a graduate i no graduate maybe a writing style unique because i have not spend 1 day school
lol, you're very funny

fellis selfish selfish selfish
sad u scare me fellis

I can be your second wife only on the condition that you will also be my second husband lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 12:13pm On May 12, 2013
fellis:
I can be your second wife only on the condition that you will also be my second husband lipsrsealed

fellis what tradition u do?

reason many men den who go kno a baby father?

marriage a good purpose why u won rebel dey?
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2013
419forlife:
reason many men den who go kno a baby father?
DNA test

marriage a good purpose why u won rebel dey?
What can I get from marriage that I can't get when I'm single hmm?
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by HARDDON: 4:17pm On May 12, 2013
Ogunyemi John: When a new baby is given birth to, the popular and the next question after the announcement is " wetin him born" ..." boy or girl" ?

My concern is, when the boy or girl is grown up to a full responsible being i.e. married and taking care of home is now the challenge of the day like; (providing ends means, shelter, feeding, clothing, bills payment, school fees, kitchen works, home mgts and more) . In reality, more of these are on man's shoulder.

A 10yrs old boy was telling me one day that ' ... if not that women always be in the kitchen, I would have love to be a woman because I wonder what mummy used her salary for. Daddy is paying for every thing; food, school, even yesterday she was asking Daddy for money to buy sets of new cooking pots' he concluded.

If possible things are turned othed way round, that women should go out and men should stay in as women to look after home, would it be an easy responsibility?

Share you view and opinion (Biblical saying remains)

Born me over a thousand fold , a man I'd come still!

There aint no bargaining ∂at .

Women have too many issues .

From words power to acuté sense of self consciousness
From mood swings to menstrual flow

From selfishness( they like the herbalist never give out only collects) to sexiness

And then, they are always the ones under(hehe)

They carry pregnancy ƒoя nine guud months, carry and breat feed ƒoя anoda 3 years ....with d cries and all. Who has that patience?

They feed, care ƒoя and manage d home .....

Мч cap i duff mothers cum ladies! But if i was to do this again, a guy still I'd ß! hohoho
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 8:38pm On May 12, 2013
fellis:
DNA test

fellis u trick me bad i don kno u were a west black

i need a marriage from only africa if woman need more den one it mean male friend not tame her back side correct all antidote ok

u a get family love with a secure u still won rebel dey? fellis if a many men have u with no marriage den dey just gon leave u when dey see a greener grass

if u invest relation den don u want dem 401 plan?
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 2:25am On May 13, 2013
419forlife:
fellis u trick me bad i don kno u were a west black
i need a marriage from only africa if woman need more den one it mean male friend not tame her back side correct
I dont want my backside to be tamed sad I want to acheive my full potentials
I guess that means I can't marry you afterall. . . . .too bad, because we've really been hitting it off on this thread smiley

u a get family love with a secure u still won rebel dey?
I can have two girl kids on my own and still have a family/family love, don't you think?
fellis if a many men have u with no marriage den dey just gon leave u when dey see a greener grass
if u invest relation den don u want dem 401 plan?
I don't intend to be a promiscuous person but if whoever I'm with decides to go for greener grass, then no probs. I have my kids to direct my attention to.
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 4:31pm On May 14, 2013
fellis:
I dont want my backside to be tamed

den why 2 husband thought? plus u can get back side tame while realize great potential!

fellis: I guess that means I can't marry you afterall. . . . .too bad, because we've really been hitting it off on this thread smiley

we hit it off but im from a east and only will marriage east. we still be a friend smiley

fellis: I can have two girl kids on my own and still have a family/family love, don't you think?

yes u can have dysfunctional family affair with dey. reason kid girl will need a father much a kid boy will

fellis: I don't intend to be a promiscuous person but if whoever I'm with decides to go for greener grass, then no probs. I have my kids to direct my attention to.

u gon direct attention to kid good people fellis smiley
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 15, 2013
419forlife:
den why 2 husband thought?

I was just kidding when said that thing about two husbands. I don't want two husbands.
plus u can get back side tame while realize great potential!
What is your definition of 'tame'? Because it seems as if we have two different understandings of what the word means

we hit it off but im from a east and only will marriage east. we still be a friend smiley
I hear

yes u can have dysfunctional family affair with dey. reason kid girl will need a father much a kid boy will

Doubt it.

u gon direct attention to kid good people fellis smiley
Sure thing. My kids are totally getting the best in life
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 4:01am On May 17, 2013
fellis: What is your definition of 'tame'? Because it seems as if we have two different understandings of what the word means

i don kno what is u define i mean tame like appease

fellis: Doubt it.

doubt it for beginning me to but as kid girl grow she will indefinitely need her father wisdom
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 17, 2013
419forlife:

i don kno what is u define i mean tame like appease
tame does not mean the same thing as appease, they mean different things. But I get your point though.
I get your point grin

doubt it for beginning me to but as kid girl grow she will indefinitely need her father wisdom
What will she need her father's wisdom for?
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by dayokanu(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2013
Seems fellis is Finding love at last on this thread
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by jeffizy(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2013
^^^ And the jamaican is making good sense too.
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 17, 2013
dayokanu: Seems fellis is Finding love at last on this thread

Is it my fault? You can never predict where you'll find love tongue
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 3:16am On May 18, 2013
fellis: tame does not mean the same thing as appease, they mean different things. But I get your point though.
I get your point grin

grin tame appease subdue u know dem meaning

fellis: What will she need her father's wisdom for?

fellis dat real question? reason being ensure kid girl will have healthy and successful experience with opposite sex. who better kno dem man him self?

father has privilege of being the kind of man u would want your daughter a settle, being with only mom she can tell kid girl what expectation route but to have father to show her as physical model is healthier for the kid girl choices she will make with opposite sex.

father show her how men are suppose to be balance leader. men woman disagree in house now it is important kid girl see men and woman resolve a conflict reasonable and calm that she is less likely to go for a men who otherwise will not do so. kid girl once full grow will immediately know if men temperament is a right choice for her by interaction she has saw with father to wife. depressions abuses wedlocks things that can be easy avoid with a father guidance.

cheesy fellis husband may god have mercy with him
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 18, 2013
419forlife:
grin tame appease subdue u know dem meaning

You've lost me again. Forget this tame issue man, I am fuqqing tired of talking about it.

fellis dat real question? reason being ensure kid girl will have healthy and successful experience with opposite sex. who better kno dem man him self?
She will socialize with males outside the house.

father has privilege of being the kind of man u would want your daughter a settle, being with only mom she can tell kid girl what expectation route but to have father to show her as physical model is healthier for the kid girl choices she will make with opposite sex.
I can give that advice, besides his advice will be limited to his experiences and will not necessarily be the best because people and their perceptions differ.

father show her how men are suppose to be balance leader. men woman disagree in house now it is important kid girl see men and woman resolve a conflict reasonable and calm that she is less likely to go for a men who otherwise will not do so. kid girl once full grow will immediately know if men temperament is a right choice for her by interaction she has saw with father to wife. depressions abuses wedlocks things that can be easy avoid with a father guidance.
Socializing outside the home can also provide knowledge about these matters.

cheesy fellis husband may god have mercy with him
He's going to be a very lucky man actually wink
Re: Will You Like To Be A Woman? ... Why? by 419forlife: 1:14pm On May 18, 2013
fellis:

You've lost me again. Forget this tame issue man, I am fuqqing tired of talking about it.

cheesy sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: At Last Prophet Ajanaku Laid To Rest In Lagos After 11 Months / My 1yr 8month Old Baby Uses Left Hand. Right Or Wrong / It Has Been 4 Years Now We Had Sex- A Husband Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.