Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) (4479 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Pzone: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2013
I just got a call from one of my sister's friends in school who is married to one of her lecturers, She raised allegations about how my sister has been sleeping with her husband for up to a year and how that she just found out of recent when she saw nude pictures of my sister on her husband's phone. She said she introduced my sister to her husband before they got married when my sister having some problems in school with his course so he could help her sort it out, however she didn't know that my sister will pay back her kind gesture with such evil. She didn't know that my sis has been seeing her husband since then. My sister was even present @ their wedding last year and was one of the bride's maids. What touched me was the way she was crying while reporting to me on the phone. She expressed that she has resolved the issue with her husband after he confessed and promised not to have anything to do with my sister again.
I called up my sister to hear her own side of the story but she denied at first and said her friend was lying. That the only relationship she has with her lecturer is that of a student. After I threatened her and told her I've been sent the nude pictures the lecturer has on her phone she confessed. She said she was threatened by the lecturer thet she'll fail her course and that was why she gave in, and that she has stopped seeing the lecturer a long time ago but just that this is just coming out in the open. I was so disappointed cos my sister is our last born and we see her at home as a gentle and innocent girl who is not capable of such devilish act. She has been begging me not to tell out parents since yesterday that I heard this, she promised not to do this kid of thing again but that I should please leave our parents out of it.
I don't know if this is the kind of thing I can keep secret. I want her to learn her lesson. NOTE: We are not from a rich family, my father doesn't care about anybody's education so its me(a corper), my elder sister and my poor mum that has been responsible for her school fees and it has not really been easy for us. Please I need advice, is this something I should I keep this to myself?
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by samyan12: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Since d rship is over, dere's not much u can do about it again. And u don't hav to tell ur parents about it. Speak to ur sis, tell her d error of her ways.its your friend I really pity, but what's done is done, u all hav to move forward. Apologise to ur friend too.

1 Like

Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
samyan12: Since d rship is over, dere's not much u can do about it again. And u don't hav to tell ur parents about it. Speak to ur sis, tell her d error of her ways.its your friend I really pity, but what's done is done, u all hav to move forward. Apologise to ur friend too.
thats all

1 Like

Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Pampers: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Let her realise the gravity of what she has done and tell her to expect betrayal from a friend because what goes around comes around. Let her know about STIs too. U need to be closer to her than ever and continue to talk brains to her hea, coz she might not have stopped. Most importantly, pray for her
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
I first thought this is a cooked-up story but on reading, it probably might be real.

My advice, she's 21, there's no point telling your parents about it, most especially as it's obvious that it would break your mum's heart tooooooo much. Be sure that the relationship has ended (she might be lying to you) and maybe tell her to seek for forgiveness from the man's wife (be careful about this, so, someone's head doesn't end up being broken).
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Next time, try using paragraphs undecided
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by yuzedo: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Oh my God! Ojigbijigbijigbi! Malekesukkuyayamagodo-oke-oke-yayayayayaya! cry angry

Thank God this has been arrested on time. Halleluuu!

I have counseled many young girls on this issue. Brother, fear not anymore. Forget this matter and just start giving God the glory. Give me your sisters' phone number for proper advice and prayers. Don't delete the sweet sexxyyyy nakeddd pictures showing her ripe young brezz and ice-cream laps tongue, i need them for professional perspective. angry undecided

My name is Dr. Professor Polycarp Sweetus, i am a licensed Psychologist, Pastor, Preacher, Prayer Warrior, and Professional Playa-Pi.mp Po.rnstar Psychiatrist-Prophet! grin

So call me today, and a trial will convince your sexxxy nakedddd seductive sis! Halleluuuuuuu! tongue tongue wink
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by SisiKill1: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Considering how common it is for lecturers to threaten students with failure in exchange sex . .shouldn't you be taking the the lecturer too?

You said it yourself, your sister is gentle, innocent etc and seeing as you are appalled by this behavior, it is safe to conclude she also comes from a good home. So maybe just maybe if there wasn't an extenuating circumstance (Like being threatened with failure) she wouldn't have played against type.

Just a thought.

1 Like

Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by biolabee(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
yuzedo: Oh my God! Ojigbijigbijigbi! Malekesukkuyayamagodo-oke-oke-yayayayayaya! cry angry

I have counseled many young girls on this issue. Brother, fear not anymore. Forget this matter and just start giving God the glory. Give me your sisters' phone number for proper advice and prayers. Don't delete the sweet sexxyyyy nakeddd pictures showing her ripe young brezz and ice-cream laps tongue, i need them for professional perspective. angry undecided

My name is Dr. Professor Polycarp Sweetus, i am a licensed Psychologist, Pastor, Preacher, Prayer Warrior, and Professional Playa-Pi.mp Po.rnstar Psychiatrist-Prophet! grin

So call me today, and a trial will convince your sexxxy nakedddd seductive sis! Halleluuuuuuu! tongue tongue wink

Evil prof cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by biolabee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
samyan12: Since d rship is over, dere's not much u can do about it again. And u don't hav to tell ur parents about it. Speak to ur sis, tell her d error of her ways.its your friend I really pity, but what's done is done, u all hav to move forward. Apologise to ur friend too.

Seconded

If you take out the lecturer you take out your friend too and that marriage is fragile at the moment

This is annoying
That lecturuer should be punnyshed
Sleeping with people young daughters
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Mustay(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
There's nothing worse than betrayal of trust from those who you least expected it from.

Since your friend has resolved her own ish with the husband, it's left to you to treat yours - obviously, the Mr. Lecturer's threat has ended. The memory can be erased a bit with the removal of such irresponsible pictures on a married man's phone. This is where your sister can start learning from - who knows if he posted such pics online or someone else collected it/them and saved it for the 'greenmail' day?

Methinks your background and family value (which I have without due dilligence, assumed from your post) was what made your sister deny at first until you provided evidence.

I feel as the older one, sit your sister down and counsel her well. My guesstimate was that her naivety made her succumb to the lecturer's threat - this is what ignorant ones who don't know the proper channels of resolving issues face at schools. If you're doing the right thing, and you know it is right, you won't fall into the wrong holes!

Guide your sister in school and other challenges she will face in life - I feel if she had told you or a responsible 'mama lecturer' in school about this earlier, this would have been averted. When they say information is power, that power is very wide and dynamic.

Seriously, some people go to schools, schools don't go through them. Some of us were told experiences before such bad experiences came our way. Age doesn't necessarily do with maturity but reading and listening to others' can make you wiser.

Monitor your sister, counsel her and be her friend.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Pataki: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2013

ww.that's all.

Gbam!
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by nenergy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmn, this is serious o! Please please please, tell your mum atleast...Please let the woman who carried her for 9 month known what her daughter has done and can do! If you love her, tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Pzone: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
nenergy: Hmmn, this is serious o! Please please please, tell your mum atleast...Please let the woman who carried her for 9 month known what her daughter has done and can do! If you love her, tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks y'all. Nenergy what you just said is what my conscience is asking me to do. I feel this is too big for me to hide from my parents, she may not necessarily change if I just keep it to myself and scold and advice her alone. But I don't want to be too forward, I want to hear people's opinion and think it throughbefore taking any decision.
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
U MUST TELL ur mum! Have a family sit down with that ur sister and let u and ur mum tell her how disappointed u are in her actions.
Warn the lecturer in d presence of his wife to stop d act or u'll take up the matter and make sure he looses his job. Make it glaring to him that it is out of pity for his wife that made u not to take action yet.
U must do this to make sure both parties do not hook up later cos (sorry to say) it might even be ur sister that started the relationship.
Thank God u went to the university and u know how our lady sheep turn wolves in d uni.
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by tasandra: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Op,i think u shuld tell ur mum..what ur sis did is very shameful angryif u dnt,it will still spread like a wide fire..or u think say,mrs lecturer go keep shut
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Kolade9(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Well...

I have nothing to say undecided
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Temismith(f): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
I will advice u call customer care and complain to dem first! undecided

1 Like

Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Mustay(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
The 'poor mum' you wrote can have some varying connotations - being someone who is responsible for the sponsorship of her education and considering her 'condition', tell her NOT!

You may also want to consider her health etc. I feel you want to release this thing out of your mind but sometimes, those who said "what you don't know won't kill you" at times have their reasons
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by greatgod2012(f): 3:31am On Apr 19, 2013
Shes your sister, right, i hope this will help you to know what to do.
Invite her to your place and plead to her to let you have the lecturer's number, if shes able to provide the number, then, it means shes still seeing the man, and if that is the case, she has to face the music, tell your parents any your siblings, so that, she will know the gravity of her offence, but if shes truly sober and she no longer have the lecturer's number, pardon her and counsel her and ask her to find a very suitable way of apologising to her friend, the apology may be thru phone, or SMS or e-mail or pinging, or any other way preferable by her.

We are all sinners saved by grace, no one is infalliable.
May God help us all.
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2013
yuzedo: Oh my God! Ojigbijigbijigbi! Malekesukkuyayamagodo-oke-oke-yayayayayaya! cry angry

lmao cheesy you are the one saint janet referred to as as awon professor 'do won do won' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by 2n2k(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
greatgod2012: Shes your sister, right, i hope this will help you to know what to do.
Invite her to your place and plead to her to let you have the lecturer's number, if shes able to provide the number, then, it means shes still seeing the man, and if that is the case, she has to face the music, tell your parents any your siblings, so that, she will know the gravity of her offence, but if shes truly sober and she no longer have the lecturer's number, pardon her and counsel her and ask her to find a very suitable way of apologising to her friend, the apology may be thru phone, or SMS or e-mail or pinging, or any other way preferable by her.

We are all sinners saved by grace, no one is infalliable.
May God help us all.

Having the lecturer's phone no does not prove they are still seeing each other. There is no record that they parted as enemy. The irresponsible lecturer has collected what he wanted and moved on. I call him irresponsible or how else will a married man keep nude pic of his immoral dalliance on his phone? To prove what? The man has no respect for his marriage.

Just counsel your sister and move on. No need telling your parent.

1 Like

Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Let d matter b!why ever thinking of telling ur mum?u wan kill her.its over,its over.why make noise over spilt milk.if ever by chance all our past deeds r opened for d public,u will find out dat nobody pure pass.leave d poor gal alone. D day her boyfriend disvirgined her,where were u abi u think say she be virgin?she is a full grown adult and knows what she did! Lots of students pass tru hell in school and d earlier dey forget dat phase of their life d better.the only thing u owe her is constantly remember her in ur prayers so she will make wise choices in life.
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2013
How does having the man's number prove they are still in a r/ship undecided
I really don't know why everyone is blaming the girl, the man should be the one facing the hot seat now.

Form what OP said, the girl is 21 now, meaning she was younger when the affair started. What does that say about the man? There is every possibility that the girl was tricked and bullied into doing what she might not have done ordinarily, just like she said.

As for the poster's sister's friend, she should be ashamed of herself and the Dog she married. Running to report the affair to the girl's family is soo petty and silly. Does she think her friend is the only girl her husband is sleeping with? I'll advice her to face her marriage and stop being a child.

@ Poster, I'm sorry but you didn't do your job well as an elder brother. Instead of looking out for your sister you are there blaming her. You should be going to warn the lecturer to get his dirty hands off your kid sister or else you report him to the school authorities! Nonsense angry angry
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Ujujoan: How does having the man's number prove they are still in a r/ship undecided
I really don't know why everyone is blaming the girl, the man should be the one facing the hot seat now.

Form what OP said, the girl is 21 now, meaning she was younger when the affair started. What does that say about the man? There is every possibility that the girl was tricked and bullied into doing what she might not have done ordinarily, just like she said.

As for the poster's sister's friend, she should be ashamed of herself and the Dog she married. Running to report the affair to the girl's family is soo petty and silly. Does she think her friend is the only girl her husband is sleeping with? I'll advice her to face her marriage and stop being a child.

@ Poster, I'm sorry but you didn't do your job well as an elder brother. Instead of looking out for your sister you are there blaming her. You should be going to warn the lecturer to get his dirty hands off your kid sister or else you report him to the school authorities! Nonsense angry angry

u're philosophically sick
Re: My 21yr Old Sister Is Sleeping With Her Friend's Husband(her Lecturer) by dullassini(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Since there's nothin between them don't tell your parent. Advice her instead may God help us!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Relationship / My 3 Months Old Marriage Just Crushed. / I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.