Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

{LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? (2684 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

{LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2013
Its a funny thought that came into my mind this morning.

So ladies {married ones}.... How much was in your bank account when you got married? N0.00 or N,000.000?

Just for fun.....Nothing spoil!!!...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Onims1(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2013
Nothing!!!!!!!!!!n I mean nothing...no be by wetin dey ur acct o..na GOD!
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2013
Smiles...

So how was it the first time after marriage? I mean, if you wanna get yourself somethings..what do you do?
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Onims1(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Like I said...its God!things will just happen,I even had to leave work to go n live with my husband in kano then.God knows how to do his thing,n I'm happily maried, I tell u....

1 Like

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Onim's:
Like I said...its God!things will just happen,I even had to leave work to go n live with my husband in kano then.God knows how to do his thing,n I'm happily maried, I tell u....

grin grin grin

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Onims1(f): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2013
Richfella:

grin grin grin
Ah c u o,money still dey na...#2.60 no be yam o
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Onims1(f): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2013
I have a cafe of my own now...NA GOD! So does it mean dat if u don't av money in ur acct,u won't marry ur husband when he's ready?girls no dey smile o!
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Lilimax(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Dere I: Its a funny thought that came into my mind this morning.

So ladies {married ones}.... How much was in your bank account when you got married? N0.00 or N,000.000?

Just for fun.....Nothing spoil!!!...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I was richer before getting married. These day, I spend almost all my salaries on house cores. My hubby will keep on telling me that he will pay me back but alas, he will never do smiley.
No regret! I love giving my best to my family. I don't play with my kids(not bragging). I give them the best to the best of my ability. I thank God for thus far he has kept us.

2 Likes

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Onim's:

Thats good to know.

Onim's:

Ah c u o,money still dey na...#2.60 no be yam o

Na big money ooo grin grin grin

Onim's:
I have a cafe of my own now...NA GOD! So does it mean dat if u don't av money in ur acct,u won't marry ur husband when he's ready?girls no dey smile o!

I didnt say so. I am just curious thats all.

Lilimax:
I was richer before getting married. These day, I spend almost all my salaries on house cores. My hubby will keep on telling me that he will pay be back but alas, he will never do smiley.
No regret! I love giving my best to my family. I don't play with my kids(not bragging). I give them the best to the best of my ability. I thank God for thus far he has kept us.

hahahha.... I remember my Dad used to do same to my mum those days. He will ask her to pay our fees while he pays her back later..... Well, its good to know there are still women who supports their family these days.

1 Like

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by mumumugu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lilimax:
I was richer before getting married. These day, I spend almost all my salaries on house cores. My hubby will keep on telling me that he will pay be back but alas, he will never do smiley.
he is the wife, you are the husband
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
CHARACTERISTICS OF LOVING MEN (Must read)

1. Always calls you to find out how you day is going.

2. Will feel terrible when he forgets your birthday or anniversary and will always make it up to you.

3. Surprises you with gifts, even when the occasion is not special.

4. Tells you regularly that he loves you.

5. Knows how to make love to you.

6. Knows how to caress, hug, kiss and fulfill your heart’s romantic desires.

7. Feels your pain when you go through hard times.

8. Loves to see you happy and rejoices with you.

9. Always makes quality time to spend with you.

10. Will never physically or emotionally abuse you.

11. Will marry you without waiting too long.

12. Will forgive and forget when you apologize for hurting his feelings.

13. Will not use your weaknesses or secrets against you.

14. Will not air your dirty laundry.

15. Is patient and willing to work on your relationship problems.

16. Knows that it is important for you to spend time with your friends and family members.

17. Will not cheat on you.

18. Will not flirt with your girlfriends to the point of annoying you.

19. Will not go out of his way to make you jealous.

20. Will always respect you in the presence of his friends and family members.

21. Always helps you with chores around the house.

22. Enjoys the company of your family and friends.

23. Supports your dreams and ambitions.

24. Never puts you down when talking to you.

25. Cares a great deal about your thoughts, feelings and opinions.

26. Is always available to help when you need him.

27. Knows that his way is not the only way.

MEN: Like and share if you pose any of the above characteristics

WOMEN: *Like* and *share* If you would love a man with any of the above characteristics

MEN: *Like* and *share* If you would love a woman with any of the above characteristics ♥

4 Likes

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Scarpon(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2013
#in mountain of fire tongue#
oh lord I shall not marry a broke girlfriend IJN

1 Like

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by bknight: 2:08am On Apr 23, 2013
Scarpon: #in mountain of fire tongue#
oh lord I shall not Mary a broke girlfriend IJN

but can 'Mary' a broke Jane. u need weed bro grin
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by tpia5: 3:55am On Apr 23, 2013
ocman: CHARACTERISTICS OF LOVING MEN (Must read)

2. Will feel terrible when he forgets your birthday or anniversary and will always make it up to you.

16. Knows that it is important for you to spend time with your friends and family members.

WOMEN: *Like* and *share* If you would love a man with any of the above characteristics

MEN: *Like* and *share* If you would love a woman with any of the above characteristics ♥

better still, i'll quote it.
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by tpia5: 3:55am On Apr 23, 2013
@ op and his/her crew

get a job, even if its bus conducting. [s]White collar fraud can only get you so far[/s].

I did not look down on myself when i was flipping burgers- doesnt matter if others are snubbing you, its what you think of yourself that counts. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2013

Why did you not say 'Lays down his life for you' rubbish.

1 Like

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Lilimax(f): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2013

THis is great.
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Lilimax(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2013
mumumugu: he is the wife, you are the husband
Not at all. He is still the head of the home. I accord him all the respect he deserve.
He is the 'olowori mi'. Whatever I do in my home, I have no regret as long my home is peaceful

2 Likes

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Onims1(f): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lilimax:
Not at all. He is still the head of the home. I accord him all the respect he deserve.
He is the 'olowori mi'. Whatever I do in my home, I have no regret as long my home is peaceful
Dats d spirit my fwend...as long as d home's peaceful,wen no 1 knows wats going on...we'll keep growing in God's wisdom!

1 Like

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Had no dime embarassed
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2013
mumumugu: he is the wife, you are the husband

Are you trying to say that a woman who helps/assists her family is the husband?
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2013
queen_labisi: Had no dime embarassed

Hehehe...Pele
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Lilimax:

Dont mind mumumugu, As far there is paece, keep doing what you do.

1 Like

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2013
tpia@:
@ op and his/her crew

get a job, even if its bus conducting. [s]White collar fraud can only get you so far[/s].

I did not look down on myself when i was flipping burgers- doesnt matter if others are snubbing you, its what you think of yourself that counts. undecided lipsrsealed

Please return to initial post/topic and rephrase your sentence. angry
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by MrsChima(f): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2013
In my account I had about 10 years savings and two years after my wedding. ..I bought a huge investment. My husband added on to the investment and my return is growing nicely in my saving account.
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Daresh(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2013
I had money then ooo. Sometimes when I look bk @ d things I bought b4 I married from shares, to gold I'm amazed. No, no money again, just hustle hustle hustle.
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by chikeorji123(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
Still confuse about the aim of this thread?...a ladies balanced ac b/f she got married so what do we need that for?..
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by Beync(f): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
it's non of ur cup of tea
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
^^
Nice thread!
If only d hyped-pride girls of thing won't spoil the fun!
Girls like u who cld jes view and pass by instead of the useless comment!
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
SLIDE waxie: ^^
Nice thread!
If only d hyped-pride girls of thing won't spoil the fun!
Girls like u who cld jes view and pass by instead of the useless comment!

Thanks...Someone of em have started leaving their unwanted comments....

1 Like

Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
Beync: it's non of ur cup of tea

I didnt ask you in particular.
Re: {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? by DereI(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
chikeorji123: Still confuse about the aim of this thread?...a ladies balanced ac b/f she got married so what do we need that for?..

Read the initial post, i said it was just for fun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOR MEN: How To Last Longer In Bed / Story --- Love In The Bar (episode 1) / Married Ghanian Bleached Boxer Groping Underaged Girl’s B00bs Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.