Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392360 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Evysweet:
Aww.....such a wondaful story.....thumbs up to u gel....u r d Nora Robert of Nigeria
thank you evy, you Give me so much credit, thanks for reading and dropping a comment smiley

obofuro...hope u get ur chancewink
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Dusha94(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Phew!!...finally i get to finish this story and i musn't leave without acknowledging d fact that this was a very wonderful piece and i must say princessa,u re rilly talented.I luved d way u described things and ur choice of words,and i also got to increase my vocab too.smiley..Thanks and i'm looking forward to reading anoda!!!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2013
That you dear for dropping a comment, glad to please you and hope to see u in the next piecewink

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by frank317: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eyaaa, nice story and wonderful ending. U obviously got it in you. Thanks for giving us something nice to read. I look forward to someting else from u, that way we can see the overall u.

My honest opinion

I still think ade was under utilized
Brenda should have learnt about love and
Patience from her friend and Apologize to jide.
Daisy should have given feed back to grand ma.

None of the above mentioned stopped d story from being wonderful. Thanks
Re: Story: Taking Chances by frank317: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eyaaa, nice story and wonderful ending. U obviously got it in you. Thanks for giving us something nice to read. I look forward to someting else from u, that way we can see the overall u.

My honest opinion

I still think ade was under utilized
Brenda should have learnt about love and
Patience from her friend and Apologize to jide.
Daisy should have given feed back to grand ma.

None of the above mentioned stopped d story from being wonderful. Thanks

Ok, off to finish up false pretense

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2013
Oh well, story has ended...

ur points...
I don't know how else to resolve the Ade issue, and i dnt mean him kidnapping Daisy like you previously suggested, he's just a harmless flirt and that would only lead us to season 2 grin

i don't wanna make Brenda apologise to Jide, she did him no wrong, its her general attitude! But hopefully i can say she compromised her stance and will later accept Jide...i think

since they are going to Boston already, all feedback and more will be relayed to mama..wink

Thank you anyways and God blesssmiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Shylity: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2013
Thumbs up dear,i rili love dis story...

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by ceira(f): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Vry lovely story...keep it up

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by timpaker(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hurray!!! grin grin cheesy
I read all 63pages embarassed
Princesa, you are great! (but the story for get part 2 na) undecided undecided
I enjoyed every bit of it.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
cool cool cool
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Enedane(f): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Kai, ur story got me captivated. Had to readup every bit within sm hrs,vry thrilling piece. Just dah bomb! nice one princessa,infact m shrt of wrds to say...phew! nw i cn slp. Thumbsup#
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
timpaker:
Hurray!!! grin grin cheesy I read all 63pages embarassed
Princesa, you are great! (but the story for get part 2 na) undecided undecided
I enjoyed every bit of it.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
cool cool cool

Part 2 still dey pot dey cook... grin

thanks for reading, and that goes to you too enedane wink
Re: Story: Taking Chances by oruchechuks(m): 4:19am On Sep 22, 2013
part 2 never done ni? can't wait oooo
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Wesslier(m): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2013
Finally she comes bak... Wer av u bin ma. Lukin 4 u shocked
Re: Story: Taking Chances by DEllaluv(f): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2013
Meehn...I've always knwn princessa has a nose 4 sniffn up gud stories,she cn write even better storiess.........
I jst pray daisy gives ds jide guy a gud dose of snobbery,he deserves mre
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Lol...thanks ella

and The Story is completed, i guess u hav to kip readnwink

@weslier, had issues with my fone, bt am bak.

@chuks...my yahoo mail ain't okay, so i will pm you
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Winnie1950(f): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
I started reading this story right from when it was started but didn't comment because i wasn't a registered member of NL then. Just want to say that you are a very talented writer and you are yet to explore your full potential. I know that your next story will be more captivating and interesting. Welldone princessa.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thank you so much winnie, am glad you registered and commented. I hope to keep the flag flyingsmiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Winnie1950(f): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
princesa: Thank you so much winnie, am glad you registered and commented. I hope to keep the flag flyingsmiley
i will make sure to read your next story all you need to do is notify me when you start posting

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
JST PASIN by..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by DzTzl(f): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
babes u rock, ds write up is 1dafl, patiently w8n 4 part 2

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Kslib(m): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2013
Started this story today and finished it just now..
Wonderful story,i must say..
I enjoyed every bit of it..
Nice job princess. I refuse to add the "a".. wink
All izz well!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2013
^thanks Kslib for reading.

and without the 'a' in my wonderful name, all is still wellwink
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independence Day to all followers of this wonderful thread and the lovely vessel God used to inspire us, Princesa.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Deiok(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2013
ITbomb: Happy Independence Day to all followers of this wonderful thread and the lovely vessel God used to inspire us, Princesa.
What is this ehn, why are you insulting us with your independence wish.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Deiok ? Ok
*silently taking note of the name for possible remote deactivation of nl account*
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2013
ITbomb:
Happy Independence Day to all followers of this wonderful thread and the lovely vessel God used to inspire us, Princesa.
Thank you honwink

Happy independence to all those who boarded this train with me, I appreciate you all.smiley

#even though ASUU is killing me softly, i still say all is wellsad
Re: Story: Taking Chances by MaziOmenuko: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
princesa:
Thank you honwink

You're welcome.

Nominations of finalist for the competition has started. You can submit your nominations now.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
#speaks in low tone#
Enhe, so i still left this gate open?

#addresses chief Mazi#

Father inlaw welcome, all the way from Abia to say this, you should have just called na. anyway, I have heard and will submit mine before Sunday, okaysmiley

oya come lets go to the house so you can refresh and relax, i hope your trip went fine?

#Leads father inlaw out, locks gate and throw keys into the ocean for good!#

grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2013
#thought i threw the key into the ocean, seems deiok is such a good swimmer...hehehe#

Anyway Deiok, i appreciate your gesture in putting this up, but most of the readers have unfollowed this thread and they might not see this.

And by the way, I've stopped caring about the awards thingy, because it was really disheartening to know that my story didn't gather much nominations even though it had been the in thing then.

Eventually, I realised that once your story gets to its Zenith and you put down the pen, the faster would it fade from limelight while everyone moves on the next happening story (examples abound but i dnt wanna name names). I guess this is Nigeria as this is nairaland.

So that means i dnt really care for votes anymore. Am proud of myself for starting and finishing this story, even prouder for the attention and support it garnered then, and the status at which it is placing me now. But am not going to dwell in its glory.

Thanks to those who nominated me, but err... Let this oldwoman called taking chances die grin

#hmm fantasy? First time knowing its a genre of lit. Off to go tread the ask Google path.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by timpaker(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2013
nothing dey happen. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.