Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy (7310 Views)

FG Borrows N600bn Annually To Augment Staff Salaries, Says SGF / Dasuki Paid N850million Annually To U.S Firm For “security Advice” On Boko Haram / Nigeria Loses 6bn Dollars Annually To Crude Oil Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by gratiaeo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
ba7man: Anyone that's into trade should remember that "your Customers make you", "you don't make your customers". If they don't patronize you, your goods will simply sit in shops and gather dust.
Thanks 4 your patronage
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
berem: excuse me? could you please stop following me around? I ignored you on the other thread and you still want me to notice you here?

After now dem go say i be stalker!
grin grin

As ilugunboy dey slack nau...other sharp guys must make move...
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
ilugunboy: grin grin

As ilugunboy dey slack nau...other sharp guys must make move...
Oh! you know say you dey slack bah? Na you cause am nau! As you no sabi ya work well. don't worry i will soon head to court to file for divorce! can't take this shyte anymore! angry

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
berem: Oh! you know say you dey slack bah? Na you cause am nau! As you no sabi ya work well. don't worry i will soon head to court to file for divorce! can't take this shyte anymore! angry

Trying to make more money for you.....you know I've got to give you all a woman deserve.... wink
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

Trying to make more money for you.....you know I've got to give you all a woman deserve.... wink
that's so sweet of you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by leslieu63(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
what's with all this hidden post oga mods take it easy.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by babseg(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
leslieu63: what's with all this hidden post oga mods take it easy.

i wonder oo
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
ilugunboy: All tribes in Nigeria do business in Computer village...so it sheer ignorance or mischief to ascribe all the revenue accruing from there to mainly Igbos...

The usual chest beating and unnecessary grandstanding ...
it's good the topic has been modified to avoid ethnic bashing. but how true is it about the revenue generated? someone should clear me on this.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Suntemi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmm Our Computer Village.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
berem: it's good the topic has been modified to avoid ethnic bashing. but how true is it about the revenue generated? someone should clear me on this.

Because of the informal nature and mostly cash transactions that goes on in the market ..putting a figure of revenue will be at best a very wild guess and at worst very unrealistic.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
sun_temi: Hmmm Our Computer Village.

You should know better....oya Oga mi for iPhone ..talk on the revenue.

I told you about my ipad crashing....you never bother to ask how far.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by theripper2: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
The same computer village? Money dey there like dat?
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by ODUANEGRO: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
mods are protesting my previous post so it is hidden. i will rephrase since they compromised and modified the title.

It will envy me if they had said the money was made in "traders village". Im happy when "traders" make their living in a village on my soil; their livelihood depends on the soil of "milk and honey" and I therefore can bring "traders" on their knees when they misbehave on my soil.

grin grin
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Suntemi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
Oga Ilugunboy, Na Slot and co dey make that money ooo. Na change we dey make.

I don forget about the iPad no vex. Send the message again via whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lol.....one Moderator dey work on this thread...

By for crying out loud..my post that you hid is not offensive in any manner....
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by ichidodo: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Chineke mee! see hidden posts.@MOD is the tribal truce over? grin grin.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by onitshaigbo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Congratulations to my people! I never doubted that when we put our trust in God, great things will happen! May Nigeria go from strength to strength, in Jesus' Holy Blessed Name, AMEN!
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by gratiaeo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
ichidodo: Chineke mee! see hidden posts.@MOD is the tribal truce over? grin grin.
MOD don turn this beautiful thread to sh*i*t
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by gbokukueba(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
They have started again throwing up unverifiable figures lipsrsealed
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by FXKing2012(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
They would have been generating much more if only they pay taxes.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by ichidodo: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
2 Billion $$$. Imagine small computer village 2 BILLION$?, what about ALABA,TRADE-FAIR,IDUMOTA,LADIPO e.t.c We are looking at Tens of Billion of Dollars here.
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by ichidodo: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
gratiaeo:
MOD don turn this beautiful thread to sh*i*t
LOL grin grin
Re: Traders In Computer Village Generate $2bn Annually To Economy by basilo101: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: mods are protesting my previous post so it is hidden. i will rephrase since they compromised and modified the title.

It will envy me if they had said the money was made in "traders village". Im happy when "traders" make their living in a village on my soil; their livelihood depends on the soil of "milk and honey" and I therefore can bring "traders" on their knees when they misbehave on my soil.

grin grin

dis can only b true if u r frm Lagos state. Ogun man and Benue man r equal in Lagos because geo-political zones r nt recognizd in d constitution. States stil remain d federating units

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japan Has A Major "Too Many" Virgin Problems / N702m Fraud: Doyin Okupe Has No Personal House In Abuja - Witness Tells Court / From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.