Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333648 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
enm thank for the response, I appreciate, u and blessedbead are in same Bible School this is devine strenght. God bless,
ada40, is this u? na wa for wire road hamm I dint want to talk bt I culd nt bear it again o, lepers that got heald and dissafia pass nine.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2015
“Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?” (1 Kings 3: 9)
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Solomon got a chance to ask for what God would give him, he asked for wisdom. Solomon asked God to grant him understanding to be a good judge and a good king. Solomon asked for wisdom to help him face the task ahead; his new assignment was enormous, and he asked for wisdom. Greatness had just been bestowed on Solomon, and he asked for wisdom.

Friend, God will grant you unrivalled wisdom all year round. You shall walk in divine wisdom. You shall have understanding in all things. God will open your eyes to see what others can’t see; God will give you wisdom to discern hidden opportunities; God will give you wisdom to achieve what your human strength can not achieve; God will give you wisdom for uncommon exploits.

This year, God will grant you wisdom to know what to do and when to do it. God will give you wisdom to escape the traps of fraudsters and cheats. God will give you wisdom to excel in interviews; God will give you wisdom to excel in your career and business; God will grant you wisdom to excel in examinations and tests; God will give you wisdom to be outstanding.

Solomon’s wisdom was not according to the order of men; his wisdom came directly from God, and no man could stand it. God says, you will be too wise for any man to confuse or deceive you this year. You shall have the wisdom of ancients.

Solomon was a child, but he was wiser than everyone in his generation. God says, you will have more wisdom than is expected of your age.

Ask God to release the unction of wisdom upon you; ask God for grace to walk in wisdom in 2015.

Prayer : Lord, all through 2015, I shall walk in wisdom and understanding, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Whether you’ve just had another setback chasing your dreams, been rejected by someone you care about, faced tragedy, or you’re just feeling drained from the ups and downs of this journey we call life, remember that things can turn around in an instant. All you have to do is keep moving forward, even when it feels like it would be easier to just lay down and give up.

Move On!
Move On!!
Move On!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
@blessedbead, thanks may u live in abundance of happiness am moving on & higher IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
My Night Thought:

"If they multiply your virtues,make your heart smile and never give up on you; Please keep them CLOSE".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:49am On Jan 23, 2015
“Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.” (1 Kings 3: 12)

When Solomon became King, he had an encounter with God, and God declared that there would be none like Solomon before him or after him. God declared that Solomon would stand out among the Kings that preceded him and those who would succeed him. God declared that Solomon would be outstanding.

Solomon was yet to make any major exploit as king; so this promise was not dependent on his efforts; it was dependent on what God said concerning him. The fact that Solomon would later stand out was because God decided to make him stand out.

Friend, in 2015, God will empower you to be outstanding in all you do; you shall stand out among your peers, colleagues, contemporaries, family, friends, rivals, enemies, etc. God will give you opportunities to stand out among those around you. God will cause your paths to shine brighter and brighter, and you will shine unto perfection and distinction.

Solomon already had a sure word that he would be outstanding, and it was only natural that everything would be platforms for distinction. Because of God’s word concerning you, you will stand out; it's not about your strength and abilities; it's all about what God is able to make happen through you.

You will shine beyond your imaginations; you will achieve what you thought you could never achieve; you will make more impact than you planned to make; you will step into places of honour; you will shine like a million stars, nothing will confine you to obscurity.

Get set to shine brighter and brighter this year; if God be for you, you shall be outstanding.

Prayer : Lord, I shall be outstanding this year, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2015
blessedbeads:

You will shine beyond your imaginations; you will achieve what you thought you could never achieve; you will make more impact than you planned to make; you will step into places of honour; you will shine like a million stars, nothing will confine you to obscurity.

Get set to shine brighter and brighter this year; if God be for you, you shall be outstanding.
Have A Fabulous Friday.

ameeeeeen .
ameeen, amen. amen amen thanks for this prayer. God bless you too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
@julieton, Godssent dat created d thread din't complain and u are complaining
if u like count d lepers. it does nt bring the change nigerians need.
this is new yr am nt ready to be or sound friendly to anyone dis yr, is my life,
i have d right to keep quiet or post once in a yr, we are not real family but internet family so pack cool cuz its a new yr am wearing a new character dis yr.

julieton:
enm thank for the response, I appreciate, u and blessedbead are in same Bible School this is devine strenght. God bless,
ada40, is this u? na wa for wire road hamm I dint want to talk bt I culd nt bear it again o, lepers that got heald and dissafia pass nine.

@blessedbead amen to those prayer. Godssent am for peace, dnt mind julieton, i dnt want to derail.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doctokwus: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
@Mama Godsent..I must confess oo last year you posted here that I shouldn't fix weavon and I adhered to the instruction. On the 28th of Dec,went to my stylist she fixed my hair and she has been fixing my hair since I came down to lagos .

After 2 days I had this weavon abscess all over my head.and have taken all the antibiotics in my house mama plsssss have me in your prayers oo.

@Blessedbeads..I say a big amennn..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Hold on to your Vision and pursue your dream vigorously in such a way that 2015 will realise you are the MASTER and it is just a loyal MESSENGER".
Goodnight({}) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Good morning every one, i have been very busy this days and my litle princes not feeling fine, may the good God shower his protection upon us this week in Jesus name.

Amen to all prayer above
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2015
“And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.” (1 Kings 3: 28)

It is remarkably noteworthy that Solomon was a man of many parts. He was a great King, a great writer, a poet per excellence, a man of wisdom, an excellent judge, an orator, etc. Solomon manifested many skills and abilities that made him famous; and in every skill and ability he manifested, competence was the hallmark.

Friend, God says, in 2015, walk in multiple competences. Manifest every gift and skill that God has put in you; strive to excel in different dimensions. Don’t be known for only one thing; be known for different things all at once. Don’t be good at just one thing; be good in several different things; learn new skills and develop new abilities that will earn you money.

Solomon was primarily a King, but Kingship did not stop him from writing three books in the bible, namely: Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Songs of Solomon. Your primary assignment is no excuse to abandon other abilities that God has put in you; it’s okay to focus on your career, but do well to manifest your creativity and ability through other platforms.

Solomon wasn't a mediocre in some areas and excellent in other areas; he was excellent and competent on all fronts. Strive to excel in everything you do; excel in your career and also excel in the business you do by the side; excel in your major and minor abilities and skills.

Don’t be counted among those who can only do one thing; be counted among those who manifest great virtues, skills, abilities, etc. Like Solomon, be a person of multiple competences.

Proverbs 12 vs. 24 puts it this way: “The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.”

Prayer : Lord, I walk in multiple competences, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
blessedbeads:

Friend, God says, in 2015, walk in multiple competences. Manifest every gift and skill that God has put in you; strive to excel in different dimensions. Don’t be known for only one thing; be known for different things all at once. Don’t be good at just one thing; be good in several different things; learn new skills and develop new abilities that will earn you money.

Solomon was primarily a King, but Kingship did not stop him from writing three books in the bible, namely: Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Songs of Solomon. Your primary assignment is no excuse to abandon other abilities that God has put in you; it’s okay to focus on your career, but do well to manifest your creativity and ability through other platforms.

Solomon wasn't a mediocre in some areas and excellent in other areas; he was excellent and competent on all fronts. Strive to excel in everything you do; excel in your career and also excel in the business you do by the side; excel in your major and minor abilities and skills.

Don’t be counted among those who can only do one thing; be counted among those who manifest great virtues, skills, abilities, etc. Like Solomon, be a person of multiple competences.

Proverbs 12 vs. 24 puts it this way: “The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.”

Prayer : Lord, I walk in multiple competences, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.
I walk in multiple competences in Jesus Mighty name Amen.

Hm, This God is more than what we think, Hello Blessedbead, you may not understand what is going on in heaven because of what you are doing here, infact what is happening now is not what you can explain, just like the same way I hardly stay a day without posting, this is the only example I can use to describe the fire of the work of God that is burning inside you right from the the day you steped into this thread after attending C.C.T deliverance Ministry.

But do you know what? I wispered, Thank you blessedbead for saving me from this Long journey, although yours is not a vow, you just chose to work for God through this thread but now heaven have taking note of your service to God, I thank God for your life, salvation and upliftment.

@Blessedbead, I want to tell you a secrete, hmmhmm clear my throat, one day just few days before the Lord passed the mantle of all round breakthrough to you, and you unconciously started posting lenghty post, that was until you were fully arrested, so I woke up one morning and counted the people that have gotten their testimony through my evangelism for the work of God in my life through C.C.T and I said yeah I have exceeded the vowed number of people the number of testifiers has exceeded the number I vowed, ehe God thank you, now I can rest,
because after all my husband does not like the way I took the thing upon myself to the extent of barbing my hair to avoid destraction and attraction heheh.

I now scored myself and said aaah God'ssent you have really tried, let me rest from people that are saying give me your number, you are a prophetess,give me your address and all that internet friends that cannot lead me to anywhere, stop arguing with herbalists that comes in to advertise their hand-work and their gods, sending and replying emails 24/7 etc. atleast I can rest now and eat all the food I had mised so much.

lo and behold three days after jubiliating and saying bye bye to nairaland. my bossom became big and stiffed I started praying on it. nothing happened.

I could not call servant Vic because is been a long time I called him, ok I was like, even if I call him how would I describe my bossom, I now decided that I would just call him then I will tell him to give the phone to his wife, then in that process I will tell her my bossom matter so that she can help me pass the message to Servant Vic, so I called him and after greeting him, I said he should give the phone to his wife so that I can say hello to her but the plan failed when he told me that she was not around so I asked for her number but he said he no longer allow his wife to give out her number, because as the works of God is increasing in the Ministry, so also the forces of darkness are advancing in their plans, so is based on that reason he told her not to give out her number anymore eww ahhhh uweh titia.

my dear family, that was how I carried my boobs like that of one controvercial actress can't remember her name, hm I was so scared, I did not want to go to hospital so that doctor will not give it a strange name that will increase the size and pain.

so I just took some pain killer medicine and slept off, then I had a dream where someone on a long white rob came to me and pointed at my chest, and said that is what represents the women, the pain the heart break they are going through but your post has been a source of relief to some of them and at the same time showing them the way to the spiritual, many of them come to the thread to get some encouraging words that keeps their lives going, so who asked you to stop? I now said who asked me to stop what? then I woke up and prayed that I really wanted to stop posting and spend my time on my family and other things, after all, I have told them where C.C.T Ministry is located and many have gone there and they testified, for that reason, is time for me to face and mind my home.

The following day I viewed the thread and saw BLESSEDBEAD's long meaningful and Holy Spirit filled post and I said woow this is marvelous, the batten has been passed to her, haahaahaa.

So the next day I slept on the couch and the same person on white rob came to me in that dream and said look I now looked at my chest and saw pure white bra then I woke up and touched my chest but the pain was no longer there. bossom gradually deflated after seven days. My fellow women I know the pains some of you are going through but I want you to know that God has not forsaken you, HE MAY ALLOW YOU TO GO THROUGH SOME CERTAIN THINGS, SO THAT YOU CAN SAVE SOMEOME WHO MAY FACE SUCH PROBLEM IN FUTURE, . AND MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS REDEEM YOUR VOW THAT YOU MADE UNTO GOD, VERY
IMPORTANT. YOU WILL GET THERE.

@manoda, I saw your last post, by His grace I will come in again to post,

@Waistbead, as for using weavon or attachment? is not as if these materials are posessed by demons, I cannot post more than this for now, but If you are still attending C.C.T talk to the Servant of God or a female real member of that Ministry about it, he/she will explain it to your own understanding. I told you something about yourself long ago, but you jumped over it, I cannot post more than this for now because, I have been sitting for too long now I need to walk around, my legs have increased in size.

To: All our old members and new members i.e,Goldenbaby, Biggi01, Iya-Ejima, putu4, Jilsandra, Oses, Godlovesme13, Freechild and others, wether you are still posting or you have decided to stop, please do not say yes to idolatary, I was there before God directed me to C.C.T, is only God that owns everything silver, gold etc God is greater than your problems. BE BLESSED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
@God saint I thank God u r better now concerning ur bosom,I thank God he is using me 2 reach out 2 so many people out dere ....may God continue 2 strengthen me and give me the will power to alwys post no matter what .pls God saint dnt just leave nairaland because any time I see ur post or u drop a word on the thread I use 2 be d happiest and g8tful...God bless evryone of us in this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Welcome Back Mama Godsent, I miss your post. God bless you over your labour of love over us.
Blessbeads God bless you for the good works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kkoffo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
More blessing mama Godssent and I greet all conquerer in the house and I pray God will do for you what u cannot do for yourself in Jesus precious name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Welldone blessedbeads, heaven is taking records of all your effort to make sure this thread doesn't die, your work will never be in vain.

Mummy Godsent,you don't know what your post on this thread means for a lot of us here. You've helped save many lives,a lot of people got their breakthroughs thru this thread. It's so heartbreaking to see people get their miracle and forgot so quick whom and where God used to answer them.
Daddy G.o,came to ph today and one of the prayers he asked us to pray was this "father don't allow me to be ungrateful to you.don't allow me to be an ingrate "

A lot of people have gotten their bfps and the are hiding it,while some received their miracles and ran away from the thread without looking back.
I pray this evening oh Lord I will never be an ingrate,I will always remember your good works in my life,I will tell tell the whole world how mighty you are and I will never hide my miracles.

May the Almighty God have mercy on us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
sotum2:
Good morning every one, i have been very busy this days and my litle princes not feeling fine, may the good God shower his protection upon us this week in Jesus name.

Amen to all prayer above

Welcome bro.
I pray a speeding recovery for your prince in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
kkoffo:
More blessing mama Godssent and I greet all conquerer in the house and I pray God will do for you what u cannot do for yourself in Jesus precious name Amen.

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:54am On Jan 25, 2015
“But Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and Nathan the prophet, and Shimei, and Rei, and the mighty men which belonged to David, were not with Adonijah.” (1 Kings 1: cool

Before Solomon became King, there were attempts by Adonijah to take the throne. There was a circumstance that arose to scuttle Solomon’s rise to royalty. There was a hurdle before Solomon's kingship. Solomon was young, and was not in a position to speak for himself. He was not in a position to fight for the throne.

In our Focal Scripture, some men refused to join Adonijah, and they later supported Solomon’s rise to the throne. Nathan the Prophet spoke to David on behalf of Solomon (see 1 Kings 1: 24-27); he took Solomon’s matter personal, and Solomon eventually possessed the throne that God already destined for him. Destiny helpers aided Solomon's elevation.

Friend, this year, God will send you destiny helpers who will help you to achieve all you need to achieve. God will send you men who will help you rise to the top; God will send you men who will speak for you in high places; God will send you men who will build bridges that will connect you to your next level; God will send you men who will help you when you can’t help yourself.

Solomon did not ask for help from Nathan, but Nathan willingly helped Solomon. God says, in this year, men will help you even when you haven’t asked for their help; men will assist you even when you haven’t sought their assistance; men will speak for you even when you haven’t asked them to speak for you; God will cause you to receive unsolicited help.

God already ordained that Solomon would be king, and He brought men to make Solomon's kingship a reality. For every plan God has for you this year, He will send you destiny helpers to make it possible.

Prayer : Lord, send me destiny helpers, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Malachi 4:2
2 But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

As you walk in the fear of the Lord this year: from this (Sun-day) Sunday the Sun of Righteousness shall rise unto you, with healing in His wing to heal everything that require healing in your life & destiny(academic, business, carrier, marriage, relationship, health, finance,...) & afterward you shall grow fat in all area of life beyond imagination In Jesus Name! Good Afternoon
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
@enm Amen, @blessedbead amen thanks for this g8t work of soul saving, it not easy, kkofo u are welcome, mama Godssent u are welcom back. @all, Happy sunday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
My Night Thought:

"This is 2015, don't ever allow the trophies of the past year stop you from updating and upgrading your winning strategies".
Goodnight({}) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2015
A friend of mine share this touching story with me on whatsapps and decided to share it here too.

Several years ago, a preacher from a distant town accepted a call from a church in Leeds. Some weeks after his arrival, he had an appointment that made him to board a bus to another part of the town. When he sat down, he discovered that the driver had mistakenly given him his balance in excess of 50 pence.

As he considered what to do, he thought within him, 'You'd better give this money back. It would be wrong to keep it'. Then another thought came, "Oh, forget it, it's only 50p; who would worry about this little amount, afterall the bus company makes so much money on fares; they will never miss it. Accept it as 'a gift from God' and keep quiet. "When he was getting down from the bus, he paused momentarily at the door, and then handed the 50p to the driver and said, 'Take; the balance you gave me was over'.

The driver, with a smile, replied,'Aren't you the new preacher in town?' 'Yes I am' he replied.'Well, I have been thinking a lot lately about where to go to worship. I just wanted to see what you would do if I give you balance in excess. I'll worship with you at the church this Sunday.

When the preacher stepped off the bus, he grabbed a nearby electric pole, looked up and said, 'Oh God, I almost sold your Son for 50 pence. Our lifestyles are the only Bible some people will ever read.

This is just a subtle example of how much people watch us as Christians, and will put us to test! Always be on guard -- and remember -- You carry the name of Christ on your forehead and shoulders once you call yourself a Christian. 'Watch your thoughts;they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny'.

I'm glad a friend forwarded this to me as a reminder and I chose to forward it to you. If you don't pass this on to anybody, nothing bad will happen to you; but, if you do, you would have ministered to someone today and God will bless you.

If u must miss any place, don't miss HEAVEN. If u must miss any appointment, please don't miss THE RAPTURE. If u must miss any meal, please don't miss THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB.

The end is no more NEAR, It's HERE. Its global evangelism day please send this to all those you'll like to see in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Saraha1(f): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmmm.
Lord Jesus, your strenght is all I seek .

May all our effort on earth not be in vain On that glorious days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2015
“And Jonathan answered and said to Adonijah, Verily our lord king David hath made Solomon king.”
-(1 Kings 1: 43)

In 1 Kings 1 vs. 30, David announced that he had sworn by the Lord to make Solomon his successor. So, Solomon was already destined for the throne; but before he was crowned, Adonijah ran ahead and made himself King. Adonijah attempted to occupy and possess a position that was reserved for Solomon.

Notice that after Adonijah made himself King, his elevation was reversed and Solomon took his rightful place. He made an attempt on Solomon’s position, but his attempt was futile. He almost succeeded in taking what was reserved for Solomon, but his success gave way to failure. Solomon’s position on the throne was reserved, and no one could take it.

Friend, in 2015, no man shall take your place. No man shall occupy any position God has reserved for you; no one will take the opportunity God has destined for you; no one shall steal your position; no one shall steal your office; no one shall steal your possessions; no one shall divert what is already coming to you; no man shall sit on any throne God has destined for you.

Any ‘Adonijah’ who wants to steal your throne is a pretender that will never succeed; any man waiting to take your place will wait forever. Adonijah made an attempt on Solomon’s throne, it backfired on him, and he later lost his life. Any one attempting to take your place will receive divine judgement.

Whatever God has given you to possess is yours already, nothing missing and nothing broken. No man can tamper with your position or walk away with your divine supplies.

Your place is secured; your position is reserved.

Psalm 16 vs. 5 puts it aptly: “... thou maintainest my lot.”

Prayer : Lord, no man shall take my place this year; my position is reserved for me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Hebrews 4:16
16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

As many time as you approach the Throne of Grace to worship & in prayer this year, God's unending mercy shall flow to you, & you shall always find Great Grace for Great Help at every time of need in every area of life In Jesus Name! Good morning
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Amen to all your devine direction prayers deary @ blessedbead. Happy Monday pips.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
God I thank you for everything u are doing for me
@Blessedbead thank for not alllowing this thread to be silent
may God uplift you in Jesus name. Godssent am tired of welcoming yu back and after u will
take off again we need u here I in particular needs your post
my half sister and her dh are also silent readers of dis beautiful thread, pleassssss keep coming in.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by IleIfe2(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
enm:
Prayer points for today programme is copied from one of the mfm Facebook page.

1. Sing this song: God will make a way where
there seems to be no way ….

My inner man,
receive fire, become fire in the name of
Jesus.

2. Father, throw your atomic bomb into the
camp of the enemy & destroy them in the
name of Jesus.

3. Evil Reinforcement delaying the
manifestation of God's blessings in my life,
die in the name of Jesus.

4. Blood of Jesus, revoke all evil decrees and
verdicts made against me & my family, in the
name of Jesus and me.

5. Blood of Jesus, cancel the maturity date of
every physical and spiritual arrow fired at me
through dreams, in the name of Jesus.

6. Anything buried to bury me, be cancelled
by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

7. You the spirit of rejection and hatred
programmed into my genes/my blood, my
children, come out & die in the name of Jesus
Christ.

8. Evil altar & the priest ministering at the evil
altar, scatter and die in the name of Jesus
Christ.

9. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and
destroy every voice of darkness speaking
louder than the voice of breakthrough in my
Life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. Problem expanders, Profitless hard work,
Poverty, my life is not your candidates,
Somersault and die in the name of Jesus
Christ.

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by patriciafro: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
i want to give thanks to great Dr. Ogun Solomon, for what he has done for me, my husband left me for another woman for no reason, i try all i can to get him back, but nothing show up until i found the great love spell caster called Dr. Solomon Ogun, i contacted him and told him what i am paassing through, he asked of my details which i sent to him, later on he told me that there will be some love and return spell materials which will be needed by his oracle to cast the love spell on him and once this is provided, he will use it immediately and my husband is going to run back to me, i provided the money to him and have full confidence and faith in him, after three days my husband came back to me, he kneel down before me and beg with tears and asked for forgiveness, i forgive him and now we are now both living together, no problem no more fight, and we are now full happily settled down i am so happy today that dr has done it again in my life. i am dropping Dr informations if you also that is reading or listening to this testimony of mine if you wish to contact him also so that he can help you also out, his email is GREATSOLOMONALTER@OUTLOOK.COM AND OGUNLOVESPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM from MRS Patricia Frontes here is my email PATRICIAFRONTES@GMAIL.COM if you have any question to ask freely and contact me also
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Luke 12:34
34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
As you allow your heart to focus & settle in the Word Of God this year, From this Treasure Tuesday every treasures hidden in the Word that will make you the shining star that you're created to be, shall be unveil & release into life & destiny abundantly this very year In Jesus Name!
Good morning g8t conquerors

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (197) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.