Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333369 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2015
pretty050:
cryThis is my first post on this section, am tired of thinking, worrying of what the future holds. This is not how I envisioned my life to be @ this point. I dnt think the "be anxious for nothing" applies to me. But then be it unto me according to your word, satisfy me early Lord and let all these pass

You welcome sister to this thread and i pray that The Lord God Almighty break you and remold you to want He want you to be in Jesus name. Amen.

It will be good if you can take a step of faith and attend cct and participate in her deliverance programme. Be bless and live well.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Just thinking:

God created the HEAVEN first before the earth...

He created HIS Place first before anything earthly...

As the New Year rolls off in earnest, don't forget- GOD IS FIRST.

If you give Him His First, creating an "earth" for you is nothing...

GOD FIRST in your Spirituality, Family, Finances, Career, Business, Career etc.

Blessbeads
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:14am On Jan 06, 2015
My Night Thought:

"True Love sees Pain even if it is covered with a smile. It understands unspoken words. Its warmth wraps the soul and keeps it in a haven".
Goodnight({}) .

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kcprince: 2:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Let me drop in some words about faith.

One of the definition of Faith is evidence of things not seen. This means when we pray we should believe with full confidence that God has done it even if we can't see it at that moment. The devil will try and lie to you by making feel your situation is getting worst. Just remember faith doesn't work by sight but by belief.

Just believe that your situation has already been settled in the spiritual and it is awaiting manifestation in the physical.

Without faith no one can please God

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2015
“And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour.” (Joshua 6: 2)
That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

In our Focal Scripture, God told Joshua that He had given Jericho into his (Joshua’s) hands. God also announced that He had given the king and mighty men of Jericho into Joshua’s hands. God never said He had given the walls of Jericho into Joshua’s hands. The wall of Jericho was not part of God’s package.

In the process of time, the walls of Jericho fell down flat. The wall was not part of God’s package, it was not God’s plan for the children of Israel, and it went down; the wall was an obstruction that would make it difficult for the children of Israel to possess their possessions, and it went down.

Friend, possess the blessings and not the walls. Possess what God has said, and not the opposition or negativity around you; possess God's promises, not the plans of the enemy; possess what God said in His word, not what the enemy is trying to create around you; the walls are not part of God’s package for you; negativity has no business surviving this year.

God says, every negative wall in your destiny shall fall down flat this year. The negative walls of 2014 will not join you into 2015; the tragedies of the past will not repeat again. Everything that is not part of God’s plan for your life shall perish; every satanic arrangement that is hanging around you shall scatter; if God didn’t say it, it will not stand.

Insist on God’s word for your life this year, and command every satanic wall to go down flat; when Jehovah is involved, every wall must go down flat.

Prayer : Lord, everything that is not part of Your will and Your word for my life shall fall down flat, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Lovely Tuesday.

Welcome To 2015. It's Our Year Of

CONTINUOUS CONGRATULATIONS!

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
happy new year everyone, am just very happy since i marched into 2015, i dnt know why
am just always excited without a articular reason, nothing hurts me anymore
even words from mockers dnt hurt anymore, i hope am normal? cus i used to be a sadist
is anyone feeling same way? pls share.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
@janutra I am feeling this happiness ,lord visit evry other person that desire this kind of happiness, joy in jesus name Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
blessedbeads:
@janutra I am feeling this happiness ,lord visit evry other person that desire this kind of happiness, joy in jesus name Amen

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
AMEN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2015
As you step out today, The light of God will shine upon your way and His divine favor shall make a way for you in Jesus name. Every of your valley shall be exalted, your mountains and hills shall be made low; every crooked place shall be made straight, and your rough places shall be made plain. New level of promotion at your work place, new level of success and greater achievements in your academic areas. I decree new level of opportunity, advancement and breakthroughs in your businesses, and in your finances. Peace of God in your home and prosperity within your palaces in Jesus mighty name. Good morning and a Wonderful day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
“And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour.” (Joshua 6: 2)

In our Focal Scripture, God announced that He had given Jericho into the hands of Joshua. Jericho was a city; it was a landmass; it was a territory. God gave a new territory to Joshua; God gave a new landmass to Joshua; God gave Joshua and the Israelites more space to occupy. God created room for them; God gave them more space.

Friend, in 2015, God will give you more space in your destiny; God will give you your own landmass; God will give you space in high places and in strange lands; God will give you space despite your haters and adversaries; God will make room for your destiny; God will create new territories for you, and cause you to possess new lands; God will cause you to have more and more space in your destiny.

When a man makes space for you, the same man could take it back; but when God creates space for your destiny, no man can take the space from you. When God makes space for your business, no competitor will run you out of business. When God gives you more space in your family, you will not need another man’s assistance to do anything you want to do.

When God gave Jericho to the children of Israel, those who didn’t have lands were going to have lands; some people were going to possess what they had never possessed in time past. When God makes space for you, you will do what you could not do in the past, you will possess what you did not possess in the past, you will achieve what you could not achieve in past years, and you will break new limits.

Ask God to make more and more space for your destiny; ask God to make more room for you.

Prayer : Lord, in 2015, I receive more space, in Jesus’ name!amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2015
amen amen amen to all the prayers u ave bn posting in d forum, thank u
I admire ur constant prayer life am also benefiting frm it so much.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Few Minutes ago, these THOUGHTS came to me, Please share in my THINKING...

"Lord ,don't give me something that is EASY, lest I become at ease in Zion...

Don't give me something that is EASY, give me something that brings out the BEST in me!

Forgive me for wanting something that is EASY, give me something that develops my intellect,squeezes out my creative juice and destroys my Comfort Zone Mattress ...

The Crowd want something that is EASY, how I wish they knew that's where AVERAGE lives...

Lord, don't give me something that's easy, give me something that challenges my thoughts, provokes my spirit and kicks out Mediocrity...

Childishness wants it EASY, Maturity goes for the 'bones' of life...

I never found the new ME in EASY tasks, I found them in those difficult, complex, complicated Assignments. I saw a more persevering, patient, deep, insightful, malleable, brave, bold ME...

I have often asked for something EASY because I am in love with the statusquo; but daily You teach me, If I have to break new grounds and take on new territories, You will take me through paths that may not seem convenient...

The day, I went for hard, complicated and difficult assignments, that day, You made them EASY...Such a Miracle!

Lord, don't give me something EASY, again, I want to watch you miraculously make them EASY as I believe and do..."

Have a Pleasant Night Rest!

Blessbeads

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2015
blessedbeads:
As you step out today, The light of God will shine upon your way and His divine favor shall make a way for you in Jesus name. Every of your valley shall be exalted, your mountains and hills shall be made low; every crooked place shall be made straight, and your rough places shall be made plain. New level of promotion at your work place, new level of success and greater achievements in your academic areas. I decree new level of opportunity, advancement and breakthroughs in your businesses, and in your finances. Peace of God in your home and prosperity within your palaces in Jesus mighty name. Good morning and a Wonderful day!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015

In our Focal Scripture, God announced that He had given the King of Jericho into the hands of Joshua. God announced that He had given royalty into Joshua's hands. Joshua was not born in a royal family, but God put him in charge of a royal. He didn't have a crown on his head, he didn't have the paraphernalia of a king, but he was in charge of the king.

Friend, in 2015, you shall control the kings of this world; you shall control those in power; God will give you the power to speak to kings and those in power and they will have no option but to listen to you; God will give you the grace to control what happens in the corridors of power at different levels. God will cause the kings of this world to bow and submit to you.

Joshua did not need to have a crown on his head to be able to control the king of Jericho. God says, even if you don’t have the paraphernalia of royalty, you shall rule over kings and princes in high places. Even when you are not directly in power, those in power will bow to you. Even when you don’t look like it, you shall be like it.

Are there kings who subdued you in the past? God says, this year, the tables will turn and you will subdue them. Are there kings you ran after in the past? God says, this year, they will run after you. You may have begged them in the past, but they will be the ones to beg you now.

You are in charge; and no longer will you be at the mercy of the kings of this world. Take charge through prayers and confession of God’s word; get set, the kings will bow to you.

Prayer : Lord, I am in charge; Kings will bow to me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Are you PREPARED for what You are praying for?".blessbeads

Goodnight({}) .

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kcprince: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Testing the voice speaking to your spirit

The devil has several devices which he uses to weaken Christians. He could claim to be the holy spirit and giving you strange commandments and prophesy. You can hear a voice say "I am the holy spirit today you will make 100,000" or " I am the holy spirit, go to so and so place, there you would meet so and so person that will be your future husband/Wife" In fact there are so many strange instructions he would put in your mind so that once you believe it is the Holy spirit you would believe his message and in the end the message would disappoint you and you begin to feel God lets you down. Eventually you backslide.

How do we handle this to know the right voice speaking to us? Simply ask it the Question from 1 John 4:2, "Did Jesus come in flesh and blood to this world?" If the spirit is silent or says NO!!! then it is of the Devil but if it says Yes!!! then that spirit is of God.

This helps me to understand the different voices talking to me and i decided to share.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2015

In our Focal Scripture, God gave Joshua the mighty men of valour in Jericho. Those mighty men of valour were men of strength; so, God gave Joshua the men of strength; God increased Joshua's strength; there were more lands to possess, and God began by increasing Joshua strength.

Friend, this year, God says, receive more strength. Receive strength to dwell more in prayers; receive strength to become a better person; receive strength to study and confess God’s word more and more; receive strength to make more impact on your generation; receive strength to conquer new grounds and make more achievements; receive strength to step into your next level. Receive more strength.

God will cause you to increase in strength in those areas where you were weak. God will empower you to do what you couldn’t do in the past; you will defeat the things that defeated you in the past; you will conquer the things that conquered you in the past; you will succeed where you failed in the past; you will do the exploits that seemed impossible in the past; you shall have strength to do whatever you could not do in the past.

Walk away from everything that drains you of your strength; cut off from relationships that steal your positive energy; walk away from activities that reduce your strength and passion; discard every habit or attitude that puts you down; if it reduces the strength of God in you, discard it.

Joshua needed all the strength he could get because there were more and more grounds to conquer. Preserve your strength; receive new strength; there are more grounds to conquer.

Prayer : Lord, I walk in strength, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fantastic Friday.

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Real Men fulfil their Promise long after the mood that they said it in has left. A Promise made is your Integrity put to test". BleSsbeads

Goodnight({}).
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2015
“And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times...”
-(Joshua 6: 4)

In our Focal Scripture, God gave a detailed instruction to Joshua, for seven priests to bear seven trumpets of rams’ horns, and walk round the city seven times on the seventh day. The number seven resonated in God’s instructions, which would be followed if the walls of Jericho would fall.

In Biblical numerology, seven stands for perfection. So, God demanded for perfection before the walls of Jericho would fall. God demanded that things be done right before Jericho's collapse. God demanded for perfection before crumbling Israel's opposition. Perfection was God’s prerequisite.

Friend, God says, walk in perfection. Do things right; live for God fully; stay true to your confession and faith towards God; stop doing what is wrong and start doing what is right; get things right at your own end. Live in line with God’s will and God’s word.

God is perfect; but Joshua and company needed perfection before receiving divine help. The demand for perfection is on you. If you don't walk in perfection, and if you live contrary to God’s expectations, you are the one who has everything to lose, not God.

This year, be faithful to God even when it is not convenient; stay committed to your relationship with God even if everyone around you cares less about God; stay glued to your consecration to God no matter the temptations surrounding you. Let your character speak of Christ.

Joshua got it right, and the walls of Jericho fell down flat. Just be perfect, and the walls of your 'Jericho' will fall.

Prayer : Lord, give me grace for perfection; I will do things right, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Saturday.

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Change your emotional DIET and you will shed the WEIGHT of depression, low-self esteem and self-pity". Blessbeads
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2015
“And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days.” (Joshua 6: 3)

In our Focal Scripture, God told the men of war to walk round Jericho for six days. These men were not asked to raise their bows, arrows and swords; they were only commanded to walk round the city. God had already given them the city of Jericho, and instead of asking them to fight for it, He asked them to walk around it.

These men of war were trained to fight and win. They were trained to make things happen with their strength; they were trained to fight for victory. But God did not let them fight, or make things happen by their strength. God gave them Jericho and wouldn’t let them struggle for it.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: this year, you will not fight for what is already yours. You will not fight over your possessions. You will not struggle to maintain peace in your home and marriage; you won't struggle to keep your business running; you will not struggle to make progress in your career; you won't struggle in your finances; you won't struggle to make things happen in your life.

What God has given you to possess, you will possess. You won't struggle to maintain and retain your portion. What God has already given you will not be taken away. You will not contend for your space and place in destiny. You will step into your inheritance with ease.

The men of war walked round, not because there were no enemies to fight, but because Jehovah was involved. In 2015, God will fight your battles, defeat your enemies, and preserve your lot.

Look beyond your strength and focus on God. If Jehovah is involved, you won't fight for what is yours.

Prayer : Lord, this year, I won’t fight for what is already mine, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Super Sunday.

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by patriciafro: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
I want to share a testimony on how a spell caster (OGUN LOVE SPELL IS THE BEST) helped me in getting my EX lover back, I was married to him in 2005, ever since then I was living happily with him, but everything changed when I was unable bare him a child, so last year January I was sent out packing from his home, I went out from his house, I was in great pain, I looked worried, coz I loved him so much, I told my friend about whats going on, she introduced me to the great spell caster (ogun love spell), she gave me his email, I emailed him, he asked me to buy some items faithfully I did all he asked of me. He told me not to bother, that Im going to bear him children immediately he comes back to me, two days later my Husband came with his friends and started begging for forgiveness, and asked me to come back home, I forgive him, I went back to him, luckily I was pregnant, here I am today am now a mother, I gave birth to a set of twins, a boy and a girl, and we are living happily, DR.OGUN thank you very much, if you are passing through any hardship and you are looking for break through kindly email Dr ogun on ogunlovespelltemple@gmail.com and greatsolomonalter@outlook.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Patricia,
You are on the wrong thread. you don miss road. carry ur Ogun go elsewhere.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ahmedisah(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
patriciafro:
I want to share a testimony on how a spell caster (OGUN LOVE SPELL IS THE BEST) helped me in getting my EX lover back, I was married to him in 2005, ever since then I was living happily with him, but everything changed when I was unable bare him a child, so last year January I was sent out packing from his home, I went out from his house, I was in great pain, I looked worried, coz I loved him so much, I told my friend about whats going on, she introduced me to the great spell caster (ogun love spell), she gave me his email, I emailed him, he asked me to buy some items faithfully I did all he asked of me. He told me not to bother, that Im going to bear him children immediately he comes back to me, two days later my Husband came with his friends and started begging for forgiveness, and asked me to come back home, I forgive him, I went back to him, luckily I was pregnant, here I am today am now a mother, I gave birth to a set of twins, a boy and a girl, and we are living happily, DR.OGUN thank you very much, if you are passing through any hardship and you are looking for break through kindly email Dr ogun on ogunlovespelltemple@gmail.com and greatsolomonalter@outlook.com

SERVANT VIC testimonies here only or better stil create thread 4urs

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
G8t conqueror let's be focus and dnt mind or giv space for any distractions,Patricia or what ever she calls her name have her own intention concerning what she posted on d thread ,because whn d children of God gathered satan was also present....God is alwys God .

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2015
“And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days.” (Joshua 6: 3)

In our Focal Scripture, God commanded the men of war to walk round the city of Jericho for six days. These men later walked round Jericho seven times on the seventh day, and the walls of Jericho crashed. Their journey and their obedience to God brought results in a matter of time.

The result they wanted didn't come on day one of their trip, when they began what God wanted them to do. They fulfilled God’s detailed instructions before getting results. They obeyed God for six days without results, and on the seventh day, they completed the process and got results.

Friend, even when God’s instructions to you haven't yielded results, keep doing it. When you have nothing to show for your walk with God, keep chasing after Him; even if your prayers are not yet answered, keep praying; even if your faith has not moved mountains yet, don’t lose it, keep having faith and wait for results.

Doing the right thing may not always pay off immediately; you may need to patiently and consistently do what is right before you reap results. You may take the right steps, make right moves, take profound decisions, sow seeds, pray, etc for a long time before you see the results.

The absence of immediate results is not a nullification of God’s instructions to you, neither is it an indication to abandon ship. When doing the right thing doesn’t work immediately, keep doing it.

The men of war completed God’s instructions and the walls crashed; they completed the process and got results. Obey God in full, and you will have results.

Prayer : Lord, in 2015, I will be consistent in obeying You and doing what is right, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Pleasant Monday And A Hugely Rewarding Week Ahead.

This Is Our Year Of

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
patriciafro:

Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: Isaiah 59 vs 1.

Our God hand is not short, is very long, strong and reliable and His ears are not heavy, He hear us perfectly well and answer us and in due time grant us that which we ask of Him. In other word our God JEHOVAH ELOHIM doesn't need our help to grant us all that we ask of Him. All He want of us is to stay true to Him, believing in His words and live according to His words.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55 vs 8:11.

The last verse up there said it all. God word never return to Him void. It must do the work it was sent to do. In Gen 1vs 28:30 God spoke His words into man life. He says and i quote " 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so".

Dear friend i encourages you to read isaiah 59 and read 55 too.

Dear friend, this thread here to testify to the goodness and mercy of God and glorify Him. It also a thread to encourage ourselves in Christ Jesus and God The Father Jehovah Elohim. It is also to encourage others who haven't, to take the step needed and have a wonderful relationship with God.

In other word we here are the children of light, our eyes have been open and we have know and see the true way to true happiness, peace, successful and a prosperous career, business, marriage, home and children.

No more going back to the past, to swallow that which we have vomit when we are not dog. No more going back to that source of your, power of darkness that will give one small and fake thing and continue to take from us our life as payment. God forbid in Jesus name.

Dear friend, what you are encouraging us to do is to stand up to God and rebel against Him. If you don't know, what you want us to do is sin of iniquity, idolatery.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; Exodus 20 vs 3:5.

So dear friend, now is not too late to give your life to Christ Jesus and accept Him into your life as your Personal Lord and Saviour. Please do so and see the great difference in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Please dear house join me in praying this prayer, please don't just say or type amen but pray them out and i pray God mercy, favour and protection on us as we do so in Jesus name.

1- Thank God for all He has done for you

2- Ask for forgiveness of every known and unknown sin.

3- Blood of Jesus wash away from my life anything making me to stink in the spirit in Jesus name.

4- Blood of Jesus wash away from my life every defilement in Jesus name.

5- Blood of Jesus destroy and purge every evil strangers in my body in Jesus name.

6- Holyghost Fire fall upon me and also come inside of me and make my body un inhabitable for every evil stranger from satanic kingdom in Jesus name.

7- Blood of Jesus destroy and purge everything in my life magnetising sins to me in Jesus name.

8- I stand by the power of the holyghost and command very satanic anchors, chains and rope tying me down to evil break and be destroy by the fire of the holyghost in Jesus name.

9- Blood of Jesus, purify and sanctify my body, soul and spirit and make me whole in Jesus name.

10- By the blood of Jesus i wipe out and clean off my name from every satanic register in Jesus name.

11- By the power in blood of Jesus, i withdraw every part of me from evil altars in Jesus name.

12- By the power in the blood of Jesus i reject every invitation to sins in Jesus name.

13- By the power in the blood of Jesus, i reject every invitation to hell fire in Jesus name.

14- By the blood of Jesus, i reject every invitation to backsliding in Jesus name.

15- Every invitation to sins of iniquity, i reject them by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

16- By the power in the blood of Jesus i reject every invitation and come against plans of the enemy to make me swallow back my vomits in Jesus mighty name.

17- O Lord my Heavenly Father, let my name be written permanently in the book of life and seal forever with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

18- O Lord my God, Jehovah Elohim, have mercy on me and fight the battles of my life in Jesus name.

19- O Lord my God, Jehovah Elohim have mercy on me, intervene, deliver me and fight every battle for my life in Jesus name.

20- O Lord My God, Jehovah Elohim, have mercy on me, break me oh Lord and remold me into what you want me to be in Jesus name.

21- O Lord my God, my Heavenly Father, my life is available; make me your divine showroom for your power and prosperity, and i ( call your name ) shall showcase to the world your power and prosperity, glorifying your name in Jesus name.

22- O Lord my God, my Heavenly father, The only and one God that answers by fire, O God of Elijah; answer by fire anywhere my name is being mention and called for evil in Jesus name.

23- I cover and drench myself in the blood of Jesus and come against and destroy by the power in the blood of Jesus every satanic attack and reinforcement as a result of praying this prayers in Jesus name.

24- O blood of Jesus cover and protect the poster of this prayer point, every member and family of cct thread on nairaland from every satanic attack and reinforcement in Jesus name.

25- O God of Elijah, take total control of your thread the cct thread on nairaland and manifest your presence and power mightily in Jesus name.

26- Thank the Lord for hearing you and answering your prayers.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Seek to be blessed; Most Importantly, BE A BLESSING".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:18am On Jan 13, 2015
“And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets.”
-(Joshua 6: 4)

In the journey round the walls of Jericho, seven priests were meant to walk in front of the Ark of the Covenant. The Ark of the Covenant was symbolic of God’s presence. So these priests led God’s presence into the procession around Jericho. These priests introduced God’s presence into the journey of their compatriots.

Friend, in 2015, introduce God’s presence into every journey you will partake of. May people see God’s presence in your home, marriage, business, career, city, nation, etc. through your life. Allow God’s presence into every situation that needs divine attention or intervention; lead God’s presence into every mountain that needs to be brought down.

Men who would be congratulated this year are men who would allow God’s presence into their circumstances, finances, career, business, etc. Men who will be continuously congratulated are those who will consistently bring God into their affairs and into the affairs of everyone around them.

If those priests didn’t bring God’s presence into that journey, just maybe the journey would have been fruitless, and an entire nation would have lost a chance to possess their possessions. If you don't involve God in your home, circumstances, marriage, place of work, city, nation, etc, you might lose something when the chips are down.

Don’t wait for circumstances to go awry before you bring God in. Bring God in on time, and He will show up on time.

Prayer : Lord, I bring You into everything that concerns me and everything around me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Tuesday.

This Is Our Year Of

JEHOVAH IS INVOLVED!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by yetseyi(f): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Good morning,please what date is the next deliverance service, some 1posted 25th, is it 25th or 31st.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.