Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332999 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2015
THE FIRE IDENTITY

“…the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire…”
(2 Kings 6: 17)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Elisha’s servant viewed the mountain, he saw horses and chariots of the Syrian army. God opened the eyes of the servant and he later saw horses and chariots of fire. Fire was the difference between the Syrian forces and Heavenly forces. Fire put Elisha ahead of his enemies.

One attribute of fire is that it attracts attention. Fire brings light to persons and things that were hitherto in darkness and obscurity. Fire exposes the hidden works of darkness. Elisha was surrounded by the fire that makes a man prominent. Elisha was surrounded by the fire that reveals a man who has been in obscurity.

Friend, when you bear the fire of God in you, it will attract attention to you. Some men may prefer to ignore you, but when the fire of God is upon you, they may hate you but they can’t ignore you. When God’s fire is in you, even those who don’t like you will have no choice but to choose you.

When the fire of God burns within you, your destiny cannot remain in obscurity; the light in God's fire will transport you from shame to fame, and from obscurity to visibility.

God’s fire will position you in a new level where you are not accessible to the enemies of your destiny; God’s fire will position you where you cannot be hidden by any man or situation. God’s fire will make you too hot to be tampered with. God’s fire in you will cause men to run to you.

You may have begged men to notice you in time past and they didn’t; just ask God for a fresh fire from His presence, and you will stand out.

Isaiah 60 vs. 1 says it all: “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.”

Prayer : Lord, give me that fresh fire that makes a man famous, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Good morning to all the conquerors on this thread,both new and old...Do hav a great weekend

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
So grateful oh lord for ur mighty hand in the mist of ur people,u have never left urself without witness ,testimony or signs ...Thank u Lord for the success of today deliverance ,thank u lord for all the people that testify ,for all the healing ,thank u lord for all the SGM ,for the love ,unity among them ,Thank u lord for the servant of God ,for passing thru him to do ur wonderful work in the tabernacle today....God is not wicked

Brothers and sisters in the lord and for every one that was able to make it to the tabernacle from the thread ,may the lord perfect all that he has started in Jesus name , so many testimony ,so many healing and deliverance ,people falling into anointing , May the name of the God of elisha be highly Glorified in Jesus name

A lady that God attended to on thursday came to testify of God goodness ,for destroying every strong man in her life that use to come and have sex with her in her dream and has taken her glory and not making her to prosper ...For God has restore her glory and deliver her from the strong man

Another guy that testify to the goodness of God ,for doubting the work and testimony on the thread .not until he made up his mind in coming to cct since on wednesday ,he saw by himself of the wonders of God and all the signs him self got and came to thank God

Another girl that was oppress of the devil came to confess of how she was given food when she was 5yrs old by her friend in primary school and how she join them to be holding meeting ,and how she was ask to bring 10 glories and how dey use to attack people in their dreams that offend them and how she was promoted when she bought the glories to a princess and given another assignment to be promoted to a queen .....thank God for her restoration today ...

Another woman that God attended to again ,that it was her mother that she was jealous of and has been attacking the mother ,when she saw the girl glory that it was great and she is going to be a fruitful tree that will feed people ...so she cut it short at the age of 9yrs when she was still in primary and about to enter secondary school ,she said the girl use to carry first in her class and at the age of 17 she was suppose to traveL out of nigeria ,but now all those dream has been cut short because her glory has been taken away from her and has been given to one pastor in lagos state that is a celestial man ....may God help her and deliver her completely in Jesus name ...

And so many people fell under anointing and some bringing out what dey eat in dreams ,may the name of the lord be glorify for all this testimonies ....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:48am On Aug 30, 2015
IT'S A SIGN

“...the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.”
(2 Kings 6: 17)

When the king of Syria sent men to fetch Elisha, he sent a great host; he sent a squad of soldiers to arrest one man. The army that came against Elisha was so great that Elisha could not ordinarily escape.

The host of the Syrians came against Elisha, and God sent the host of heaven to defend Elisha. The enemy sent a host, and divine intervention came through a host from heaven. Elisha’s trouble attracted a mighty solution from heaven. The size of the battle against Elisha was a sign of the size of miracle that later showed up.

Friend, God says, the size of your challenge is a sign of the size of the divine intervention you will experience. The size of the opposition against you is a sign of the elevation that God will soon bring your way; the size of the gossip against you is a sign of the fame that will soon come your way; the size of your trouble is a sign of how big your solution will be.

Don’t lose faith and confidence even if the whole world gathers against you; no matter how enormous your challenge is, God’s intervention will be bigger. If your doctor says your sickness is too big to go away, get set to have the same sickness chased away by God’s healing power.

If Jehovah is involved, every mighty challenge will attract a mighty miracle; every shame and pain will attract a mightier weight of glory; every rejection will lead to a bigger and more profound acceptance; and every shame will bring you a double portion.

Isaiah 61: 7 says: "For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion...".

Prayer : Lord, the weight of my troubles is a sign of the size of my miracles, in Jesus’ name: Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2015
ANGELIC DEFENCE

“…behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” (2 Kings 6: 17)

When the Lord opened the eyes of Elisha’s servant, he saw horses and chariots of fire around Elisha. Enemies came against Elisha, and God sent the host of heaven to defend him. The angelic army was deployed because of Elisha; angels in the heavenly host were deployed on earth because a man who God loved was under attack.

Friend, if you love and fear God, He will send the host of heaven to defend and protect you; if you have a walk with God, He will send His angels to guard you against the wicked darts of the enemy; God will send the soldiers of heaven to surround you and make your life unreachable to the enemies of your destiny; God will send the angelic host to keep you from harm; God will send the armies of heaven to stop the evil wishes of your adversaries from coming to pass in your life.

The soldiers who encamped around Dothan were many, but Elisha was surrounded by an innumerable company of angels, ready to shield him from harm. God says, the heavenly host on your side is innumerable, and outnumbers those against you.

Don't live in fear of those who love to gather against you; don't be subdued by those who boast of their ability to reduce you. If Jehovah is involved, then their threats are empty; they may come against you with earthly armour, but you are guarded by heavenly soldiers deployed by God.

Elisha pleased and served God, and naturally, God deployed the host of heaven to guard Elisha. Live your life to please God, and He will deploy His armies to defend you.

Prayer : Lord, as I serve you,I receive angelic assistance this week in Jesus name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bluntspade: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Good Morning everyone please can someone explain this to me after the winner feet wash on wednesday we go home my kid bro told us he wanted to go and bathe that night which he does rarely he got inside only for us to see him run out back with blood pouring from his head all over his body he said as he was washing his head with soap the blood started pouring my dad was shocked and asked him if he hit his head on anything of if he and my cousin have started played rough again or it was the shower he said no so my we followed him back told him to continue washing his head lo and behold we saw the blood pouring and smelling like alcohol we started washing his head till the mysterious blood left i was shocked in my entire life i've never seen something like that, after that we took him to the hospital and the doctor confirmed that there was no injury on his head and he checked all his body too and nthing was found. We drove home when we got home my dad asked him about the feet wash and asked what his 3 request they told us to write were and he said he wrote total health,his education and that every generation curses spells and enchantment in his father's house be destroyed he said when he wrote it finished and danced on it as papa instructed his paper tore he picked it and papa started prayer for all the request. Please i need insight i'm still very scared about it cos in my father's family there is a curse there which we all know they die young all my dad's sibling about 20 of them about 8 or so is still living they just die mysteriously if its not diabetics,its heart attack or stroke my dad was hit with diabetics but God healed him. MOG and others that can help please help explain the blood stuff cos its a mystery no wound on him yet he bled profusely. Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2015
SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Praise Worship.
Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Psalms 2:1-12.

Tips: Ask for forgiveness of known and unknown sins.

1. I take authority over this day, in the name of Jesus.

2. I programme blessings into the sun for my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this day, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every power spending the night to pull me down, O sun, throw them away, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any problem that wants to kill me, receive the fire of the Holy ghost, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every wicked power in the second heavens, that is representing my family, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every rod of affliction from the second heavens, break, in the name of Jesus.

Tips: Thank God for answered prayers.

Throughout this week, it is well with our body, soul, and spirit, in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2015
@bluntspade,pls where did you do the feet washing?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bluntspade: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2015
manoda:
@bluntspade,pls where did you do the feet washing?
Winners Chapel
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2015
bluntspade:
Winners Chapel
winners did the last feet washing of the year on wednesday ,due I missed it cause I was in cct that day....@bluntspade God is real and he works in a way we can't understand ,since he wrote down 3 request and it was after the feet washing it happen ,God has started doing wonders in the life of ur brother ,may his name alone be praise
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2015
My Night Thought:

"No matter what happens, never allow that WAIT become a heavy WEIGHT. Be confident that all will be well soon".

Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Good morning glorious conquerors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy new month. May the Lord perfect all that concerns us this month in Jesus name, Amen!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2015
S-step into your
E-enlargement with
P-power to
T-take charge of your
E-existing
M-miracles and
B-blessings to
E-enlist and
R-reposition you for greatness. HAPPY EMBER (SEPTEMBER) MONTH

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
ENLARGE YOUR VISION

“...Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.” (2 Kings 6: 18)

After Elisha saw the horses and chariots of fire that came from heaven, he prayed that God should smite the Syrians with blindness. Elisha’s vision was elevated to see what human eyes could not see, and he prayed to God to take away the vision of the Syrians. Elisha’s vision was higher, and he took away the vision of the Syrians.

Friend, the higher your vision, the more you will dominate over others. When you advance in your vision and purpose in life, God will empower you to outclass people who have no vision and purpose for their lives. When you have uncommon ideas that others are not thinking about, you will overtake and command them in destiny.

The more you see, know and understand more than others, the more you will take their positions and opportunities from them. When your vision in your career/business is higher than that of your contemporaries and rivals, you will take vantage positions that will put others out of business.

Expand your vision; increase your understanding and vision for your career, business, ministry, etc. Raise the bar in the matter of vision. Ask God to open your eyes to see what others around you cannot see. Ask God to inspire you to see ideas and opportunities that others can’t see.

Elisha's supernatural vision which the Syrian forces didn’t have, became his advantage. What you know that others don't know will keep you ahead. The key to your next level lies in a bigger vision.

Prayer : Lord, increase my vision; empower me to see what others cannot see, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have A Blessed Tuesday And A Fruitful Month.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2015
GROW YOUR VISION

"...Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness...”
(2 Kings 6: 18)

When the Syrians surrounded Dothan, their eyes were open, they had vision. Elisha had human vision, and also had supernatural vision that enabled him to see the horses and chariots of fire. The Syrians were on the same level of vision, but Elisha’s vision went higher to see what the Syrians didn’t see.

As Elisha’s vision went higher, he prayed to God to smite the Syrians with blindness. The vision of the Syrians was stagnated, and they lost their vision because of someone with a higher vision. That stagnation of vision was a platform for their vision's extinction. Their stagnated vision fell victim to a man with a higher vision.

Friend, hear God’s warning: when your vision and purpose become stagnated, you may fall victim to someone with a higher vision and purpose. When your ideas remain small from year to year, others will enlarge their ideas and put you out of business. When you settle for the same level in status, abilities, skills, competence, performance, efficiency, etc, from day to day, be careful, you are on the highway to your extinction.

Stagnation of vision is a smokescreen that shuts your eyes from seeing that you are actually on a journey of retrogression and extinction. A stagnated vision will put you out of circulation sooner than later. A vision on the same level year in, year out, will prepare you for a future full of regrets for things you failed to do.

Grow your vision, refuse to have a stagnated vision, refuse to remain on the same level in any area of your life, make fresh progress each new day; never allow your vision in life remain on the same level.

Prayer : Lord, give me grace for a higher vision; my vision won't be stagnated, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Good morning wonderful people on the thread ,Hope we had a sound sleep ? I will like to remind every one on this thread most especially people going for today service ,this is the first thursday of september . God is waiting to bless u ,Don't miss the service . The time is 8:30 - 10 am And the Address still remain num 5 idowu close,sango ota off power line before the small mosque ,plaza junction. God bless u as u come
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2015
SPEAK LIFE

“...Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.” (2 Kings 6: 18)

When Elisha was surrounded by Syrian forces, he prayed to God to smite them with blindness. Elisha spoke blindness into the lives of the Syrian soldiers and God honoured his word. What he said was what God did for him; what he declared was what heaven affirmed. Elisha spoke and the power of God made it happen.

Friend, speak life; say what you want to see. Speak life if you want to see life; speak peace if you want to see peace; speak prosperity if that is what you want to see; speak the power of God into action concerning your circumstances; use your words to change your world; use your confession to turn things around in your nation; use your tongue to release the power of life.

Elisha may not have been able to physically fight the Syrians, but his words knocked them out. You may not be able to physically address some issues, but your words in the place of prayer can work wonders. You may not have access to the kings of this world, but your prayers can release the power of God on them and they will do your bidding without even knowing it.

Stop complaining and start speaking life; proclaim what you want to see. Use your tongue to create progress for yourself; recreate your damaged circumstances; use your tongue to bless your career, business, children, family, marriage, nation, etc. Use your tongue in prayers.

You might have to live with whatever you declare and proclaim with your tongue. Instead of speaking negativity, speak positive words; speak in your own favour; speak life.

Proverbs 10: 11 says: “The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life...”.

Prayer : Lord, I choose to always speak life with my tongue, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
My Night Thought:

"The detail you are neglecting, someone is paying great attention to it. They might gradually cause you to lose the front line. Be Wise".
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2015
FEED THEM TO STOP

“...when they had eaten and drunk, he sent them away, and they went to their master. So the bands of Syria came no more into the land of Israel.”
(2 Kings 6: 23)

When Elisha encountered the Syrian soldiers, he prayed to God to make them blind, then led them to Samaria where the king of Israel fed them. Elisha subdued them with the power of God, and they came no more into Israel. He fed the Syrians, and they stopped bothering Israel.

Friend, feed your challenges and they will stop. Subdue your challenges and break the stronghold of the enemy through prayers and you will be free. Destroy the satanic altars against your destiny, and everything they represent will die a natural death in your life. Speak God’s word to your challenges, and they will bow to you.

Also feed your circumstances with the right understanding, attitude and approach that will bring change. Some new doors will open with just a little courtesy and finesse.

Elisha didn’t use physical strength to subdue the Syrians, but he subdued them eventually. Sometimes, physical strength may not subdue some issues, but a little tact will.

As you feed negative circumstances around you with prayers and God’s word, they will crumble, and they won't come back to you again. As you positively change your attitudes, behaviour, work ethics, etc, God will disconnect you from negative results and give you positive results.

Don't tolerate the shackles of the enemy in your life; break the chains; Genesis 27 vs. 40 says: “…and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.”

Prayer : Lord, I will feed every negative challenge with prayers, Your word and improved attitudes, in jesus name: Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2015
If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.
His word says;
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.1 Thessalonians 5:18
Good morning!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Good morning to wonderful people on this thread ,may the good lord continue to bless us and enrich us in every area of our lives , wow yesterday was awesome in cct so many testimonies ,revelations ,anointing and breakthrough...
Lord I thank u for ur faithfulness for giving me the privilege of being alive today and the grace to share the happenings in cct on this thread ,thank u lord for going thru ur servant to reach out to every one all over the world ,thank u lord for all the workers in cct ,thank u lord for ur wonders ,for not making any of ur children that came to cct to return empty ....Thank U Lord , Thank U Lord

A woman gave testimony of another woman that gave birth successfully in her compound that she bought to cct ,of how what the enemies were expecting didn't happen and how God deliver the woman by himself safely, To God be all the Glory

Another girl that was delivered in the last deliverance section ,how the demons went to attack the brother wife in the dream ,the demon was called and ask why did he attack the woman in the dream ?he said that because the prayer the woman and the girl that was delivered was praying is disturbing them in their kingdom ,the girl has renounce them ,she is now for christ.....To God be all the Glory

Another family that the son was attack in school by a neigbour ,was all attended to by God . When the demon was called she said she throw arrow to the boy so that he won't know what he is writing ...after so many interrogation she said the father sister gave her the assignment and when the father sister was called ,she was begging that she has remove her hand from their case ,then the neigbour was called again and the arrow was sent back to her ...the same arrow she sent to the boy and the boy regain himself .....To God be all the Glory

Another woman that God attended to ,the mother was from the marine kingdom and had a shine that people do come for solution to their problems ,most especially women looking for children not know the children r from marine, because the woman was always praying so the mother starts attacking her ,killed her children except one that was strong and killed her husband also ....
But God was so faithful because when the demon was first called she refuse to talk but after the woman did feet washing ,the mother spirit had no choice but to open up and start talking......this can only be God

For everyone on this thread believing God for testimonies ,deliverance ,breakthrough ,children ,new jobs ,marriages...I want to tell u God is not wicked ,it doesn't take time it only take God ....just believe and trust in God ....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Good mrn and Happy weekend to everyone on the thread ,anyone that want to sEnd me mail should send it to spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
OBEY GOD'S WORD

“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD...”
(2 Kings 7: 1)

When Elisha intervened concerning the famine in Samaria, he began by saying “Hear ye the word of the LORD…”. The word ‘hear’ as used in that scripture has several meanings from the original Hebrew translations, one of which is ‘obey’.

So before the prophet announced the word of the Lord, he gave an instruction for God’s word to be obeyed. There was a call to obedience before God’s word was unveiled.

Friend, as you desire the unveiling of God’s word and plans towards you, do yourself a favour: obey God’s word. Obey every instruction that God has given you through His word. Obey God in the matter of holiness and righteous living; obey God in the matter of tithes, offerings and first-fruits; obey God in the matter of forgiveness, loving your neighbour, the attitude you exude, etc.

Obedience to God’s word may not always be convenient, it may not always be easy to forgo what God says you should forgo, but remember, obedience is not just a choice, it is a command. You really don’t have any choice other than to obey God; and if you wish to walk in disobedience to God’s word, remember, there are unpalatable consequences.

Elisha commanded them to obey the word of the Lord, and thereafter, he announced God’s intervention plan for people in Samaria. If you pass the test of obedience, you will be amazed at the manifestation of God’s plan and purpose for your life. You may have prayed for manifestation, but just maybe you need to lay a foundation of obedience to push God into action.

If there is a man that will obey, there is a God that will show up mightily.

Psalm 119 vs. 10 says: “With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.”

Prayer : Lord, give me grace to walk in obedience to You, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
@Blessedbeads, thanks for your constant update of this thread as for mi is not easy coming online, BT I thank God for suppressing the pressures at my new place of work. I can now have chance at least once in a while to at least surf d internet. God bless u sis.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Entire water of the sea can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship.
Similarly, negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you. Good morning conquerors!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Directions to His House

Author Unknown

Make a Right onto “Believeth Blvd.”

Keep straight and go through the Green Light, which is Jesus Christ.

From there, you must turn onto the “Bridge of Faith,” which is over troubled water.

When you get off the bridge, make a Right turn and Keep Straight.

You are on the “King’s Highway” – Heaven-bound.

Keep going for three miles: One for the Father, One for the Son, and One for the Holy Ghost.

Then exit off onto “Grace Blvd.”

From there, make a Right turn on “Gospel Lane.”

Keep Straight and then make another Right on “Prayer Blvd.”

As you go on your way, Yield Not to the traffic on “Temptation Ave.”

Also, avoid SIN STREET because it is a DEAD END.

Pass up “Envy Drive,” and “Have Avenue.”

Also, pass “Hypocrisy Street,” “Gossiping Lane” and “Backbiting Blvd.”

But you have to go down “Long-suffering Lane”, “Persecution Blvd.,” and “Trials and Tribulations Ave.”

But that’s all right, because VICTORY Blvd. is straight ahead!

God Bless You.

Meditation: I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the Lord.” – Psalm 122:1

You will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2015
PRAYER POINTS.
Tips: Ask for forgiveness of every known and unknown sins. Ask for God mercy upon your life.

Praise Worship.

Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Psalm 16:6

1. O God arise and let your mercy speak for me throughout this year, in the name of Jesus.

2. O God my Father, anoint my head with the oil of favour, in the name of Jesus.

3. I shall not die with my glory, in the name of Jesus.

4. Glory wasters of my father's house be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. My seed of greatness, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Anointing for greatness, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

7. O God, arise and bless me in all things, in the name of Jesus.

Take Note: Praise the Lord for answered prayer.

Enjoy your week gloriously dear brethren!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2015
eve22:
@Blessedbeads, thanks for your constant update of this thread as for mi is not easy coming online, BT I thank God for suppressing the pressures at my new place of work. I can now have chance at least once in a while to at least surf d internet. God bless u sis.
good mrn sister ,is by the grace of God @ex023v25 good mrn ,hw was the weekend ?thanks for the prayer point. @all may dis week be good for us all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2015
BE CONTENT WITH THE WORD

Whilst announcing God’s intervention plan concerning Samaria, Elisha began by saying “Hear ye the word of the LORD…”. The word ‘hear’ as used in that scripture has several meanings from the original Hebrew translations, one of which is ‘be content’.

Put differently, Elisha said, ‘be content with the word of the Lord’. To be content is to be satisfied. So Elisha instructed the king of Samaria to be content and satisfied with God's word.

Friend, be content with God’s word. Be satisfied with the promises of God concerning you. Be content with every promise, every truth and every word that God has spoken to you. Let every word you discover in scriptures relax your mind. Be satisfied when you remember what God has already said concerning you. Let the thoughts of God’s word over your life satisfy you.

God’s word was not yet fulfilled when Elisha commanded them to be content with the word of the Lord. God’s word may not yet be fulfilled, but God says, be content with the word. You may not know how God will make His word a reality in your life, but be content with the Word. The word may seem like mere letters and words, but let it satisfy you.

God’s word is not like mere campaign promises that may be given without any commitment for fulfillment. When God speaks a word, He already knows how to fulfill it. You may not be content with words and promises of men, but be content with God’s word concerning you.

If Jehovah is involved, every word He has spoken concerning you shall be fulfilled, nothing missing, nothing broken.

In Psalm 119 vs 24, the psalmist says: “Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.”

Prayer : Lord, I am content with Your word, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2015
....................WHO NEEDS DELIVERANCE?

1. Individuals conceived in adultery or fornication.
2. Individuals whose parents contemplated abortion.
3. Individuals abandoned by one or both parents.
4. Individuals who have been abused as children.
5. Individuals who have been raped or molested.
6. Individuals whose mother had difficult pregnancies.
7. Individuals who almost died during the first few years of life.
8. Individuals who had imaginary playmates during childhood.
9. Individuals who had been chronically ill all their lives.
10. Individual exposed to pornography early in life.
11. Individuals who grew up in war zone.
12. Individuals who have been ridiculed all their lives.
13. Individuals with a history of sexual perversion in their bloodline {adultery, rape, Inbreeding, etc.}.
14. Individuals who have been accident-prone in their lives.
15. Individuals with a history of poverty in their lives.
16. Individuals who engage i n lifestyles of cheating, robbery and theft.
17. Individuals who are afraid of being alone.
18. Individuals who are extremely uncomfortable around people.
19. Individuals who are intensely jealous of others.
20. Individual who were ever involved with the occult.
21. Individuals who are attracted to, or have gone to palm readers, satanic advisors and phychicis.
22. Individuals who are involved in abortions.
23. Individuals who have chronic headaches or mental confusion.
24. Individuals who have a difficult time reading the Bible or praying.
25. Individuals who are afraid of trusting people or getting close to people.
26. Individuals who instead of going forward are moving backward.
27. Individuals who have unexplainable loss of money.
28. Individuals who should be winners but are failures.
29. Individuals who inputs and efforts fail to get success.
30. Individuals who are being governed by a power contrary to their will.
31. Individuals who were formerly rich but suddenly turn poor.
32. Individuals whose trials refuse to come to an end.
33. Individuals who have unnatural movements in part of their bodies.
34. Individuals who find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy ghost.
35. Individuals who encounter chain problems.
36. Individuals who are constantly duped.
37. Individuals with sick tongue.
38. Individuals who have participated in non-christian religions.
39. Individuals who have horrible experience in their dreams.
40. Individuals who suffer restlessness.
41. Individuals having emotional disturbances.
42. Individuals who hear strange voices.
43. Individuals who have unholy fear.
44. Individuals operating under evil covenants and curses.
45. Individuals suffering from unexplainable family break-up.
46. Individuals who are engaged in profitless hard-work.
47. Individuals with inherited problems.
48 Individuals who are bound by sin or Satan.
49. Individuals who are constantly harassed by evil spirits.
50. Individuals having evil trend of problems in their families.

TAKE NOTE: "Your Freedom Is Not Negotiable". Deliverance is a must for every child of God- Obadiah 1:17.

Join us @ "CCT. Deliverance Ministries" for the next Deep Deliverance Service.
Every Thursday [8:30am] and Last Saturday of Every month [11:30am].
Address: 5, Idowu Close, Second powerline, Plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Prayer and Counseling line: +2348153309479.

God Is Not Wicked!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2015
MEDITATE ON THE WORD

When he announced God’s intervention plan concerning the famine in Samaria, Elisha said, “Hear ye the word of the LORD…”. The word ‘hear’ as used in that scripture has many meanings from original Hebrew translations, one of which is 'meditate'.

So, before God’s plan was unveiled, Elisha gave an instruction for meditation on God's word. Elisha instructed that everyone's thoughts should be on God's word.

Friend, it’s not enough to hear God’s word; God says, meditate on the word. Don’t be a forgetful hearer of God’s word; don’t hear the word and walk away until the next time you hear it.

Stay on the word you hear; think about it again and again; fill your mind with God's word; go beyond knowing the Word and let it dwell in you richly. Fill your thoughts and entire being with God’s word.

God’s word is like diamonds; you don’t get the best of it until you dig deep enough. When you hear God’s word, you may think you heard everything, but if you listen again, you will see how much you missed out.

If you go back to scriptures you have always known, and stay on them, God will show you new things you didn’t see the last time you checked.

Elisha gave a command for the people to ‘meditate’ on the word of the Lord, and what followed was an amazing miracle. If you live on God’s word, and if you meditate sufficiently on the word, it will fulfill God’s purpose within you, and it will prosper in God’s divine agenda concerning you.

Joshua 1 vs. 8 says it all: “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night... then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”

Prayer : Lord, give me grace to meditate deeply on Your word, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blissful Tuesday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.