Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,821 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333542 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2015
I will lift up my voice, I will joyfully sing ;Not for what u have to me but for who u are. U are the song that I sing ,melody in my heart ,the reason I live is to praise u lord...oba ,oba ,oba ti ti aye ,oba

Hail my Jesus ,Ebube Ebube dike
Hail my Jesus, Ebube Ebube dike

Happy New Month to evry one on this thread ,my heart is just full of joy ,if all my body are mouth it won't be enough to thank God for his goodness and mercy towards me and my family ....

Morire morire molanu gba ,osemi lore morire gba..

U are good and ur mercy endures forever ,Halleluya
I say u are good and ur mercy endures forever ,Halleluya

Up up Jesus ,down down satan...

May this month be the best of the previous for us ,may our story not be cut short in this month ,in this month we all will celebrate and be receiving congratulations all over in jesus name ...Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
DON'T STOP WORSHIPPING

“And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand.”
(Mark 3: 1)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Our Focal Scripture speaks of a man with a withered hand in the synagogue. He had a limiting an depressing challenge, yet he came to the synagogue. He may have prayed for healing with no response from heaven, he may have met Jesus before and got no result, but he still came to the synagogue. Despite his challenge, he still came to the place of worship. His challenge didn’t stop his worship.

Friend, don’t allow your unresolved challenges and unanswered prayers to stop your worship; don’t let your relationship with God go down because of what you asked of Him that He is yet to do; don’t allow what is bothering you to stop you from going to church; don’t let the pain and shame that you bear stop you from appearing before God in worship.

That man with the withered hand came to the synagogue despite his weakness, and he encountered Jesus. If you keep praying and worshipping God despite your challenges and weaknesses, God will show up to turn things around. If you stay devoted to God despite what He hasn’t done for you, one day, He will show up and grant you unsolicited miracles.

Paul and Silas were in prison, bound with chains, but despite the bondage, they prayed and sang praises to God until their chains were broken and they regained freedom. You will be doing the devil a huge favour, and you doing yourself a huge disservice, if you allow your challenges and chains to stop your prayers, worship, praise and commitment to God.

Remember, if it cannot stop your worship, it will not stop your blessings. If you can still worship, then you can still testify.

Prayer : Lord, I won’t stop worshipping You; I will remain in Your presence despite my challenges, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Godssent pls. Dnt abandon this thread we still need ur fantastic posts. happy Sunday and happy new month.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Beloved, here comes another wonderful working-days week!!!
This week; tragedies, disasters, calamities, will not be our portion in the name of Jesus. It shall be well with our body, soul & spirit!

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2015
WALK IN HOLINESS

“1. And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. 2. And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day...”
(Mark 3: 1-2)

Jesus came to the synagogue on the Sabbath day. The man with the withered hand also came on the Sabbath day. Sabbath was a holy day. Put differently, holiness brought Jesus to the synagogue; holiness also brought the man with the withered hand to the synagogue.

Jesus and the man with the withered hand both walked in holiness, and soon, there was contact between them. Someone who had a problem walked in holiness, and he met the Master. Holiness led the man with the withered hand to his miracle; holiness was the pathway to divine encounter.

Holiness is being RIGHT with God. Walking with God and having a deep fellowship with Him. There must be a continuous desire in your heart to want to be in the light, and there must be a continuous cry in your heart to want to present your life and all you are doing to be in consonance with God's Will and desire.

The man with the withered hand fulfilled God’s purpose (Sabbath) and God visited him. When the purpose in the heart of divinity is fulfilled by mortality, divine contact and impact is inevitable. When you do what God wants you to do, He will visit you. If you please God, He will please you.

There is no fellowship between light and darkness; there is no combination of righteousness and sin. If you name the name of the Lord, depart from iniquity. In 1 Peter 1 vs. 16, God says, “…Be ye holy; for I am holy”.

Proverbs 14 vs. 34 sums it up aptly: “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to be holy; give me grace for holiness, in Jesus name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday and A Fruitful Week Ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2015
julieton:
Godssent pls. Dnt abandon this thread we still need ur fantastic posts. happy Sunday and happy new month.
@Godsent pls come on line ,we all want u back like never before and I know u are fine and the babies are kicking fine
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
Beloved, here comes another wonderful working-days week!!!
This week; tragedies, disasters, calamities, will not be our portion in the name of Jesus. It shall be well with our body, soul & spirit!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning conquerors, have a blessed week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
blessedbeads:
@Godsent pls come on line ,we all want u back like never before and I know u are fine and the babies are kicking fine

yes God's sent come online pls. I feel you have put to bed. pls come and share the goodness.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2015
manoda:

yes God's sent come online pls. I feel you have put to bed. pls come and share the goodness.

she does not even respond to emails again. good morning conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2015
menes:

she does not even respond to emails again. good morning conquerors.

I just hope she is in good condition. I have sent several emails too,she didn't reply
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
FORGET THE HATERS

“And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.”
(Mark 3: 2)

Before Jesus healed the man with the withered hand, some people in the Synagogue were waiting to accuse Him of breaking the Sabbath law. They took a position against the healing of the man; they acted like haters of the man who was about to be healed.

While they waited for what Jesus would do, Jesus healed the man with the withered hand. Haters could not stop the miracle. Their opposition gave way to a miracle that they man could pose with. They opposed him because something good was about to happen.

Friend, God says, the opposition against you is a sign of greater things in your future. The opposition is a sign that God is about to spring pleasant surprises in your favour. When people oppose and attack you without a cause, relax, something big is coming your way, they may have seen it, but maybe you haven’t noticed. The opposition against you is a sign of what you will soon pose with.

Are your opposers waiting to stop the goodies coming to you? God says, they will still be there and your divine package will arrive, and they can’t do anything about it. Your haters will watch helplessly as God takes you to the next level and decorates your life with goodness and miracles.

The man who was about to be healed never argued with his haters. You need not reply every hater that opposes you. While they are still hating, God will show up for you.

God does not need the permission of your opposers to visit or bless you. Focus on God; Forget the haters. Their opposition is a sign of greatness.

Psalm 86: 17 NKJV says: "Show me a sign for good, That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, Because You, LORD, have helped me..."

Prayer : Lord, for every opposition against me, show me a sign for good, in Jesus name!Amen
Enjoy A Blissful Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2015
manoda:

I just hope she is in good condition. I have sent several emails too,she didn't reply
even me send emails she has not respond to any, I just pray she is in good condition
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2015
STAY IN YOUR PLACE

“And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.”
(Mark 3: 2)

The man with the withered hand met Jesus in the synagogue, and he eventually got healed while he was in the synagogue. The synagogue was the place where his healing and freedom happened. The synagogue was an environment where his good news and freedom manifested.

Within the same synagogue, there were men who opposed Jesus’ plan to heal the man. In the same place where healing and liberation was about to take place, there was opposition. The place of his freedom became the place of his strongest opposition, but the man didn’t walk away.

Friend, when you face opposition, don’t walk away. People may oppose you at your place of work, rivals and enemies may arise against you in your business, folks in your neighborhood may hate you without a cause, the good things that God has done for you and the good things He is yet to do for you may attract unexplainable opposition, but God says, the opposition is no reason to walk away.

That man with the withered hand didn’t come to the synagogue to meet the men who opposed his healing; he came to meet Jesus; he came to fulfill a divine statute. He came to achieve something.

Never imagine that you are in a race in life to please or impress your haters. If you fail, they will mock you; if you succeed, they will hate you. You didn’t come because of haters; you came because you have things to achieve.

Don’t let the presence of haters make you abandon your place in destiny. You have a race to run and a destiny to fulfill; you have a God to encounter, and you have miracles to receive.

Stay in your place; don’t walk away because of haters.

Prayer : Lord, I will stay in my place in destiny; I won’t walk away because of any hater, in Jesus name. Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
* You are working like an elephant and eating like an ant?
* You are afflicted with barrenness or any disease?
* You are having sexual intercourse, seeing Dogs/People/Masquerades chasing you in your dream?
*You are seeing urself were u have lived many years ago
*you are seeing urself in ur old school or in an old building
*you are eating in the dream ,e.t.c
........Know you need deliverance, prayers and counseling, but it all depends on whose hand it is.
GOOD NEWS: * God is not a wicked Father that His ear is deaf to the cry of his children *Exodus 3:7-9*. God of all Flesh *Jeremiah 32:27* sent Servant Vic. David{ the caretaker of CCT Deliverance Ministry as he do addressed the congregation whenever a program is going on that he is not the owner of the tabernacle but God Almighty} unto every Pharaoh in the life of anyone that steps his/her leg in CCT and bring them forth out of their Egypt (*bondages, captivity*) in the order of Moses as we see it in Exodus 3:10.

THE MANDATE: * There is no any man of God without God giving them a mandate. But God given mandate to Servant Vic. David is rare, *I HAVE CALLED YOU TO LIBERATE MY PEOPLE FROM THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY (Devil) AND EXPOSE HIS ANTICS TO THEM* [We can see this mandate pasted at the forefront of the alter inside CCT if you give attention to that].

Every Thursday & last Saturday of every month is always a day to remember in my life because of what God use to do for me. Lots of testimonies galore In-house and Abroad to the glory of God( not man or nature).
Time: Thursday *8:30am*. Last Saturday *11:30am*.
Venue: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun state. Nigeria.

* Salvation* Breakthrough* Healing* Deliverance* are pure & simple as you Journey with God Almighty.

SOMEBODY::: I'm inviting you for a supernatural encounter with the God of Elijah! Come and try your God!!!
MAKE A DATE WITH GOD 2MRRW 8:30AM-10 AM
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
IT'S ABOUT TO END

“And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth.”
(Mark 3: 3)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus told the man with the withered hand to stand forth. He was yet to heal the man, the man’s weakness was yet to be taken away, and Jesus asked him to stand where everyone could see him. Jesus asked him to stand where his challenge would be obvious to all.

Jesus did not call out that man so that everyone could see his withered hand; He called the man out in order to heal him in the presence of the people. He called him out in order to give him a testimony and end the matter that brought him pain and disgrace; He exposed the man's challenge, and ended the matter there.

Friend, when your ‘withered hand’ becomes the talk of the town, cheer up, the matter is about to end. When the challenges that cause you pain enter into public domain, get ready, God will turn things around shortly, and the people who saw your shame will witness your fame and favour.

When your setbacks, heartbreaks, disappointments, delays, misfortunes, etc become public, just remember that God is about to turn things around and make you laugh.

When your challenges become public information, it is not an exposure; it is a set up for your miracle. The exposure of what is not working in your favour is God’s opportunity to make things work in your favour. The exposure is not for your shame; it is for your next miracle.

Don’t hide your predicament whenever it seems that everyone knows about it. If Jehovah is truly involved in your life, the exposure is only a prelude to your next level. Relax, God will end the matter soon.

Psalm 30 vs. 1 sums it up: “I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.”

Prayer : Lord, when my pain is exposed, turn things around for good, in Jesus name. Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2015
blessedbeads:
IT'S ABOUT TO END

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus told the man with the withered hand to stand forth. He was yet to heal the man, the man’s weakness was yet to be taken away, and Jesus asked him to stand where everyone could see him. Jesus asked him to stand where his challenge would be obvious to all.

Jesus did not call out that man so that everyone could see his withered hand; He called the man out in order to heal him in the presence of the people. He called him out in order to give him a testimony and end the matter that brought him pain and disgrace; He exposed the man's challenge, and ended the matter there.

Friend, when your ‘withered hand’ becomes the talk of the town, cheer up, the matter is about to end. When the challenges that cause you pain enter into public domain, get ready, God will turn things around shortly, and the people who saw your shame will witness your fame and favour.

When your setbacks, heartbreaks, disappointments, delays, misfortunes, etc become public, just remember that God is about to turn things around and make you laugh.

When your challenges become public information, it is not an exposure; it is a set up for your miracle. The exposure of what is not working in your favour is God’s opportunity to make things work in your favour. The exposure is not for your shame; it is for your next miracle.

Don’t hide your predicament whenever it seems that everyone knows about it. If Jehovah is truly involved in your life, the exposure is only a prelude to your next level. Relax, God will end the matter soon.

Psalm 30 vs. 1 sums it up: “I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.”

Prayer : Lord, when my pain is exposed, turn things around for good, in Jesus name. Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread hope we all had a sound sleep @the newbies u all are welcome to the thread ur coming on the thread will not be in vain in jesus name dere r so many testimony to read and key into for ur breakthru ...God is Not wicked
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
YOUR STRENGTH IS NEEDED

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus called the man with the withered hand to stand forth. The man needed to step out of where he was. He didn’t need his withered hand to stand forth; he needed his legs which, apparently, were not withered.

His hand was the place of his weakness; his leg was the place of his strength. Jesus didn't make a demand on the part that was dysfunctional; He made a demand on the part that was functional. He didn't make a demand on the man’s weakness; He made a demand on his strength.

People go down in life when demands are made on their weaknesses. People fail exams and interviews, and appear unintelligent when they are asked questions or tasked outside their core knowledge. People are embarrassed, not because they have no strength, but because demands were made on their weak areas.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: from today, demands will be made on your strength. God will cause men to make demands on your areas of competence and knowledge. God will grant you opportunities that need your abilities and strengths. God will cause men to look for you because of your skills, bright ideas, etc.

When demands are made on one’s strength, one appears to be a genius and a champion; when demands are made on one’s weakness, one appears to be a dunce even when one is intelligent. God says, demands will be made on your strength, and you will emerge as a champion and a genius.

The legs of that man carried him when his hand was bad. His strength carried his weakness. God says, your strength will carry your weakness; your success will make up for your failures; your advantages will cover your disadvantages.

Prayer : Lord, from now henceforth, demands will be made on my strength, not on my weakness, in Jesus name. Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2015
I am grateful oh lord ,I am grateful lord( 2x) Father thank u ,Lord I thank u for the triple anointing upon ur servant yesterday and making ur his children that are serving u in truth and spirit to partake of the anointing...Lord u are faithful
Thank u lord for the prayer walk that we were also a partaker of ur blessing and deliverance, Lord I thank u ...Thank u lord for proving urself mightily in ur tabernacle yesterday...

Lord I thank u for not making every one that step into tabernacle to return the same way dey came,thank u for those that came for the first time for dere visitation also....thank u Lord
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Thank u lord for the wonderful testimony in tabernacle yesterday ,for the deliverance and glory restoration...

So many testimonies yesterday in tabernacle ,let me share some for us to learn one or two things from it ...when the servant of God was asking God to show himself mightily in the midst of his children ,come and see deliverance ..Firstly a woman that has a strong man holding her and refusing to let her go because of legal ground ,he dnt want to let go because he has legal ground and doors are opening for others evil creatures ,but I believe that by the grace of God once she do renunciation those demons will surrender in Jesus name ..

Another testimony was a woman that the mother refuse to let go because she don't want the daughter to amount to some thing good in life ,as the mother was shaking her head to indicate that she won't let go ..so the man of God ask her why is she not letting go and who is she ?she said she is the mother ,that she dedicated her to water when she was 2years old and she is the one that didn't allow her to fulfill destiny ..the man of God ask her again that were is her glory and if she had her glory were will she have been?the mother said her glory is in the sea and that if her glory was with her she would has gone far in life ,that she was suppose to be a lawyer and that she was outside the country before ,that she was the one that cause why she was sent back to the country and she didn't allow her to be a lawyer...but thanks be to God because there was no legal ground her glory was returned back and every evil verdict was reverse back to positively...To God be all the glory

Another guy that the step mother has sworn to deal with him and his mother because the mother of the guy collected her husband ,that is now late . As the man of God was praying and he says every body should be in the spirit but this guy was about to leave the premises when he was arrested by God and the servant of God has God to render him powerless and as he was been interviewed it was the step mother that was disturbing the guy and his family ..because of that she went international to get power to destroy the boy and his siblings ,Thank God as the man of God was asking her questions ,she started explaining how she send international demons to monitor the guy ,they have been following him to many places but today was a different day for them because she said so many things like taking the guys glory because it was so large ,and that the guy was born in uk and was not suppose to be in nigeria by this time and that it has been God that has been saving the guy for a very long time...but because dere was a legal ground his glory was not given to him yesterday ,by the grace of God after his renunciation this month every thing that the step mother collected from him will be return back...Father I thank U

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
don't look down!

Psalms 98:1 O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.Years ago, a young sailor went to sea for the first time. Not long after setting sail his ship encountered a heavy storm and the sailor was commanded to go aloft and trim the sails. About three quarters of the way up, the young sailor made the mistake of looking down. The roll of the ship combined with the tossing of the waves made for a frightening experience. The young man started to lose his balance. At that moment, an older sailor underneath him shouted, "Look up, son! Look up!" The young sailor did as he said -- he looked up, and regained his balance.

Similarly, when our focus is on the circumstances that we face, the waves of life, we can easily lose our balance and our direction. But when we change our focus and simply "look up", our internal spiritual compass fixed on the Lord will restore our stability, and enable us to finish the assignments we’ve been given and get to the top!

are you feeling unstable today? Look up! The Lord will steady you. Heaven is your goal and God will provide the power and direction to bring you safely there!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2015
GOD WILL ANSWER THEM

“And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.” (Mark 3: 4)

When Jesus came into the synagogue and saw the man with the withered hand, the Scribes and Pharisees were waiting to accuse Him of breaking the Sabbath law. Those men were set to oppose Jesus in His quest to heal the man with the withered hand. They had negative intentions, and Jesus knew.

Jesus later threw a question to the scribes and Pharisees, and they could not give an answer. Jesus’ question silenced the scribes and Pharisees. The man did not need to give an answer to the scribes and Pharisees; Jesus answered them on his behalf. Jesus shut them up by Himself.

Friend, are there people who oppose every good thing that wants to come your way? Are there people who hate you because they have seen the hand of God upon your life? Are there men who see good news coming your way and they do everything they can to stop it?

Hear God’s prophetic word: Jesus will answer every hater that is opposing your progress. God will answer those who are speaking against you; God will shut up the mouths of those who are engaging in wicked gossip against your interests; God will silence those who hate you without a cause; God will do miracles for you that will totally embarrass and shut up your haters.

The man with the withered hand may not have known the evil thoughts and plans of the scribes and Pharisees; but Jesus knew and silenced them. You may not know the evil plans of people against you, but Jesus knows, and He will shut them up. You won’t need to speak a word; Jesus will speak for you.

Prayer : Lord, silence the haters opposing my progress; give me miracles that will shock my haters, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Good morning and Happy weekend to us all ,may things turnout for good this wEekend in Jesus Name ....Amen

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Those who organized to stop you didn't realize that God's Plan for your life is beyond their reach. They may not like your face but they can't tamper with your Grace"

Goodnight({}) .

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2015
ACT LIKE IT'S NORMAL

“…he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.” (Mark 3: 5)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus asked the man with the withered hand to stretch forth his hand. The hand was withered and paralyzed. Ordinarily, a paralysed hand cannot be stretched. Jesus was yet to heal the man, but He told the man to stretch his hand. The hand was not yet normal, but Jesus asked that it be stretched. Jesus asked the man to act as if his hand was already normal.

Friend, God says, things may not yet be normal, but act like it’s normal. Your ‘withered hand’ may not be willing to stretch, but go ahead and stretch it. The economy may not be favourable enough at the moment, but God says, start that new business, write that proposal, take that step of faith, knock on those doors that are refusing to open, ignore what is not yet working in your favour and act like everything is already favourable.

The man with the withered hand stretched his hand and instantly, he got his healing. He stretched his hand though things were not normal, and things returned to normal. God says, normalcy may not return until you take steps you are afraid to take. Normalcy may not return, and results may not manifest, until you are bold enough to take the faith risk.

If you focus on your ‘withered hand’, you may not take action; but if you look beyond your withered hand and focus on Jesus, you will discover that normalcy is just a step of faith away. The risk of taking action is more profitable that the safety of inaction.

Believe God for positive results as you take the step of faith. If Jehovah is involved, even when things are not normal, you shall have uncommon results.

Prayer : Lord, increase my faith; may I always act as if things are normal, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello conquerors is bn a long time, happy Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
locuu40:
Hello conquerors is bn a long time, happy Sunday.
good evening and Happy weekend ,quite a while hope u r good ...u r welcome back
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2015
RESTORATION

“…he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.” (Mark 3: 5)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus asked the man with the withered hand to stretch forth his hand; and when he did, the hand was restored. This hand was previously withered, but Jesus made it whole. The hand was dysfunctional, but Jesus made it functional. Jesus came with restoration.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: in every area of your life that is withered, there shall be restoration. Every dysfunctional area shall be made functional by the power of God; every area that has brought you pain and shame will be a platform for testimonies. Receive Divine restoration.

Jesus restored the withered hand, and it was whole as the other hand that was not withered. He healed the man and left no scars or traces of what the man suffered. God will bring restoration that won't leave traces of what you suffered in the past. It shall be perfect restoration.

God will restore your finances such that no one would believe that you ever lacked; God will restore your health and no one will believe you were ever sick; God will restore your marriage, career, business, ministry, etc to perfection, and there will be no remnant of your struggles and pains.

The man with the withered hand came to the synagogue and continued to seek God even with his withered hand. Keep seeking God despite your ‘withered hand’, and in a matter of time, there shall be restoration with compensation.

Jeremiah 30 vs. 17 says: “For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.”

Prayer : Lord, in any withered area of my life, let there be restoration with compensation, in Jesus’ name. Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Thank God for a new day,new hope,new dawn. praise the lord
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2015
manoda:
Thank God for a new day,new hope,new dawn.
praise the lord
Hallelujah ,thank u Lord ...u r too faithful to fail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
ONE DAY, You will look back and laugh at all the drama,pain, disappointments and chaos and ask yourself...

How did I make it through all that?

Everything will be good again very soon; Never Let go of HOPE!

YEs Believe

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2015
YOU WILL DOMINATE

"8. Then the king of Syria warred against Israel…" (2 Kings 6: cool

In our Focal Scripture, the army of the king of Syria surrounded the city where Elisha was. They came with horses and chariots, poised and armed for war; they came to capture, defeat and destroy Elisha; they came to put Elisha to shame; their mission was shrouded in negativity.

In the end, Elisha took charge of the situation, he didn’t shoot an arrow but he had dominion over his enemies. He didn’t fight with them but he defeated them; he didn’t flex muscles or dissipate energy like them, but he was on top of the situation. They came to defeat Elisha, but he had dominion over them.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you shall have dominion over every enemy of your destiny. You may not fight with them but you will defeat them; you may not struggle with them but you will rise above them; you will not be their victim but they will be victims for coming to fight you; they may come against you, but you will win.

Elisha did not have arrows like the enemies, but he had an anointing to declare words that would come to pass. You may not have what your adversaries have- connections, abilities, tact, prowess, etc, but God says, what you have is greater than what they have, and He that is in you is greater than them.

Elisha’s personality as a prophet was enough to deal decisive blows to those who plotted against him. Who you are in Christ is enough to win the enemies of your destiny; just remain committed and dedicated to Jesus, and you will defeat the enemies without fighting them physically.

Prayer : Lord, I may not have what they have, but I remain Victorious in Jesus’ name!amen
Enjoy A Splendid Tuesday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.